Statues and Sports Team Names

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: Statues and Sports Team Names

Post by henry quirk »

commonsense wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:46 am
henry quirk wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:34 am I’m just saying that’s the only one I was talking about, and being against the protesters would mean being against it.

I get it now: you actually believe the rioters when they say black lives matter and claim to be anti-facist.

Well, okay...carry on.

what do you mean by by way of murder on the other values?

If you kill a woman just cuz she sez all lives matter you've deprived her of Life, Liberty, and Property.

If you kill a one year old in a protest-related drive-by, you've deprived him of Life, Liberty, and Property.

If you beat an old man to death just cuz he had the bad luck to be on the street when you decided to protest, you've deprived him of Life, Liberty, and Property.

and on and on and on...
They beat an old man to death???
That one startles you but not the others...okay.

You say you google stuff, yeah?

Mebbe try protest-related murders or protest-related deaths.
commonsense

Re: Statues and Sports Team Names

Post by commonsense »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:53 am
commonsense wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:46 am
henry quirk wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:34 am I’m just saying that’s the only one I was talking about, and being against the protesters would mean being against it.

I get it now: you actually believe the rioters when they say black lives matter and claim to be anti-facist.

Well, okay...carry on.

what do you mean by by way of murder on the other values?

If you kill a woman just cuz she sez all lives matter you've deprived her of Life, Liberty, and Property.

If you kill a one year old in a protest-related drive-by, you've deprived him of Life, Liberty, and Property.

If you beat an old man to death just cuz he had the bad luck to be on the street when you decided to protest, you've deprived him of Life, Liberty, and Property.

and on and on and on...
They beat an old man to death???
That one startles you but not the others...okay.

You say you google stuff, yeah?

Mebbe try protest-related murders or protest-related deaths.
Points taken.