White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dachshund
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by Dachshund » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:52 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:43 pm
Dachshund wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:31 pm
gaffo wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:32 am
god bless OK and guns. pass the amo!

I'm an okie BTW - near midwest city in fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_RqQlHbnRQ

2nd, and ar-I5s - god loves them both!

amen!
It's not white Americans who are the worry with respect to gun murders.

Read my post on Baltimore on this "Politics" forum. You'll note that Baltimore is a city that has a black majority population, 65% black and 30% white. Baltimore city has a total of only 660,000 residents, but today (2019) it is the gun murder capital of the US with 342 gunshot murders/year, all carried out by black gunmen. Detroit is pretty much the same. Why? Low Black IQ and drug addiction (Heroin) are just two factors?

So, you better make sure you frisk your current girlfriend/date, on a regular basis to make sure she's not packin' any "heat", bubba, else you might get your scrawny, white ass blown away while you're having a romantic dinner at McDonalds. Ha, Ha Ha!!!

Dachshund

(Der Uberweiner)
That's pretty funny and ironic. As a matter of fact it's white Americans that people are referring to when they talk about how moronic Americans are.
And why would anyone take a skinny donkey to McDonald's?
Gaffo is an American. In America they call your ARSE your ASS. So when an American says, "I'm gunna kick your ASS", it means he's going to kick your backside (bum). An English guy would say, "I'm gunna kick your ARSE."

Also, for your information, Americans sometimes call your buttocks/backside/arse, your"KEISTER" or your "FANNY".

You have to be careful if your're in England though, because FANNY in England is a slang word for **** not backside. So if you are in England and you use the term FANNY in the American sense, like saying to some girl "Come and sit your FANNY down on the couch while I make a cup of tea", she will be mortified, because saying fanny (i.e. ****) in England, especially in the company of a nice, middle class female is regarded as extremely vulgar.

Oh yeah, finally, another slag word that Americans use for backside/buttocks is "TUKAS." Your TUKAS (pronounced TOOKUS) is your arse in America.

Got it ?

Dachshund

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8155
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:11 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:52 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:43 pm
Dachshund wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:31 pm


It's not white Americans who are the worry with respect to gun murders.

Read my post on Baltimore on this "Politics" forum. You'll note that Baltimore is a city that has a black majority population, 65% black and 30% white. Baltimore city has a total of only 660,000 residents, but today (2019) it is the gun murder capital of the US with 342 gunshot murders/year, all carried out by black gunmen. Detroit is pretty much the same. Why? Low Black IQ and drug addiction (Heroin) are just two factors?

So, you better make sure you frisk your current girlfriend/date, on a regular basis to make sure she's not packin' any "heat", bubba, else you might get your scrawny, white ass blown away while you're having a romantic dinner at McDonalds. Ha, Ha Ha!!!

Dachshund

(Der Uberweiner)
That's pretty funny and ironic. As a matter of fact it's white Americans that people are referring to when they talk about how moronic Americans are.
And why would anyone take a skinny donkey to McDonald's?
Gaffo is an American. In America they call your ARSE your ASS. So when an American says, "I'm gunna kick your ASS", it means he's going to kick your backside (bum). An English guy would say, "I'm gunna kick your ARSE."

Also, for your information, Americans sometimes call your buttocks/backside/arse, your"KEISTER" or your "FANNY".

You have to be careful if your're in England though, because FANNY in England is a slang word for **** not backside. So if you are in England and you use the term FANNY in the American sense, like saying to some girl "Come and sit your FANNY down on the couch while I make a cup of tea", she will be mortified, because saying fanny (i.e. ****) in England, especially in the company of a nice, middle class female is regarded as extremely vulgar.

Oh yeah, finally, another slag word that Americans use for backside/buttocks is "TUKAS." Your TUKAS (pronounced TOOKUS) is your arse in America.

Got it ?

Dachshund
Actually it's still 'arse' but moronic WHITE Americans have confused 'ass' or 'jackass' (colloquialism for an idiot), with buttocks. Poor dears are so easily confused. Deliciously ironic though don't you think?

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:09 am

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:46 pm
Seriously, the stuff about women having a special role in society and a duty to nurture men... that's some serial killer shit getting written here. Putting the mother figures on a pedestal and hating the sluts who agree to sleep with you is proper Hitchcock movie sadness.
I can see where your fears are coming from with some of the white nationalist-esque stuff we see posted on here, but I think that's taking it a bit far. Virginal men venting on the internet is a tale as old as time; I don't think it means anything more all of a sudden.

Even getting worked up over some of the nationalist stuff we see talked about on this forum is kind of giving the people here too much credit. I think this would be sort of like going to an islamic forum, and getting scared someone there might be a terrorist. In reality, the vast majority of racists are just sad losers who are not going to carry anything out. I mean, maybe they'll carry out a hot pocket from their mom's kitchen back to their bedroom, but microwaving one of those things for 30 seconds too long is about as close to an act of terrorism most of them are going to get.

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:55 am

I'm going to be honest with you, though - my real grudge with these people who talk about how women are all sluts and how we need to work towards locking all black people out of america isn't about their views... It's because they've taken all MY 'oomph' away! I was suppose to be the odd one out with all the edge... I'd come here when I was feeling pretty self-infatuated about an idea that I had thought of, and I'd explain it in a way that put it right on the border of that overton window, to make sure it actually garnered a response without people immediately writing it off.

...So if I say something now liek, 'yeah, I don't think we should encourage people to have sex with whoever they want, especially women,' if there's immediately going to be someone under me who says something like, 'yeah, I think all women should just have their clits cut off,' I'm like, 'well, oh shit... that sucks all the fun out of what I just said...'

So forget about the fucking women and black people - think about how this makes ME feel!

Skepdick
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by Skepdick » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:29 am

Maybe we should start betting pool? If anybody was to go on a rampage, who would it be?

My money is on Walker.

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 4815
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

my five bucks is on lace or veg

Post by henry quirk » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:49 pm

:dollar:

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1792
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by FlashDangerpants » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:12 pm

Handjob7 could take all those guys down with his eyebrows tied behind his back.

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by Sculptor » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:15 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Oh yeah, finally, another slag word that Americans use for backside/buttocks is "TUKAS." Your TUKAS (pronounced TOOKUS) is your arse in America.

Got it ?

Dachshund
We have that phrase in England too, it's Yiddish!
With that knowledge I imagine that is the last time you are going to use the term, as you don't want to be tainted with a Jew word in your mouth.

Dachshund
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by Dachshund » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:37 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:15 pm
Dachshund wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Oh yeah, finally, another slag word that Americans use for backside/buttocks is "TUKAS." Your TUKAS (pronounced TOOKUS) is your arse in America.

Got it ?

Dachshund
We have that phrase in England too, it's Yiddish!
With that knowledge I imagine that is the last time you are going to use the term, as you don't want to be tainted with a Jew word in your mouth.

I am not a racist, Sculptor, in the sense that if a met an African, Chinese, Aboriginal or Mexican guy/girl and we had similar interests, the same kind of sense of humour, and basically just enjoyed each other's company, then I am sure we could become friends and hang out together. Skin colour is not an issue for me.



The term racist, is typically meant to refer to someone (usually of white Anglo- European descent) who hates ALL black Africans, ALL Hispanics, ALL Japanese (or whatever) in an indiscriminate manner. For instance, Hitler was a racist who blindly hated ALL Jews on account of the antisemitic political propaganda he was exposed to as a youth in Munich, that, and his reading of Houston Stewart Chamberlain's anti-semitic racial pseudoscience. Chamberlain's conceptions of volkish antisemitism and his theory of a great, Teutonic, Aryan master-race made a profound impression of the young Hitler. When you add in the fact that Hitler was probably highly intelligent (high IQ) but clearly mentally unstable - in that he was afflicted with a narcissistic and probably some species of psychopathic personality disorder - one can begin to understand how the Holocaust became a reality.



"Race" is not, strictly speaking, a scientific concept; I know that, and I understand and accept the academic argument that undergirds it. Technically-speaking it is true that the term "race" cannot be used in sciences like evolutionary biology, anthropology, genetics. Fine, but this post is not a high falutin' academic paper that is being written for publication in the mainstream, ethology literature; so, when I say, for instance, the Japanese race are different from the Black Sub-Saharan African race and from the Swedish race I will be using the "common or garden" connotation of the term "race", and I will presume you understand what I mean. Which is this... if I placed 5 average Japanese adults from Tokyo City next to 5 randomly chosen Black Africans from a village in Uganda and 5 typical Swedes from a native suburb in Stockholm, and asked you: "Do you notice any differences between the 3 groups, Sculptor?" You would say, "Of course I do!" And that's because there are clearly, pronounced group differences in : physiognomy, anatomy ( bone and muscle size/structure), skin pigmentation, the types of clothing that is worn, etc; that are immediately identifiable upon examination. Also, there are distinctive psychological differences between the three groups, for example: they speak different languages, they think in different ways, they have different world-views, different codes of morality, different cultural values, different social mores/manners, different types of religiousity/spirituality, and so on. So, that is what I mean by races and the differences between them.



My beef with race is, as I said, nothing PERSONAL. My thinking on the issue of race is DEMOGRAPHIC. Before I continue, first let me say that I think White Western European civilization, which began in France around 1020 (with the Cluniac reforms) developed a magnificent culture over the ensuing 1000 years or so. I think it is fair to say that Western culture is objectively superior; no other culture developed by any other civilization (ancient Egyptian, Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, Byzantine Empire) that has emerged in the history humanity over the past 6,000 years has managed to match it for power, sophistication, richness and beauty. This Western culture began 5000 years ago with the pale-skinned proto- Indo-European peoples whose homeland was in the region of the Caucasas Mountains. About 3000 years ago a group of these people migrated into Western and Northern Europe. They were called the Yamnaya culture and were a light-skinned, horse-riding, "aristocratic" warrior "race" who lived and organised their society according to a strict warrior's code of honour. Eventually, one group of these Yamnaya, Indo-European people migrated to Scandinavia where they established what was called the "Battle Axe" culture. The "Battle Axe" culture eventually gave rise to the first Germanic people (the first speakers of the proto-Germanic language and forebears the later Germanic tribes of Saxons, Jutes, Angles, Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Vandals and so on. The Saxons and the Angles arrived in England around %00 AD and developed the language we call "Old English" this language eventually evolved into Modern English. Today in what we call Western civilization English is the native language spoken in most of the large Western nations like the UK, the USA, most of Canada, New Zealand, Australia. In terms of the size of its vocabulary and expressive capabilities Modern English - the language of Shakespeare - is without peer. In short, I am proud to be a white Anglo-European, I think the English have made a tremendous contribution to Western civilization/culture and I have no qualms about pronouncing Western culture/civilization to be to greatest that mankind has ever produced. Does that make me a racist?



So lets look at the United States in 1965, the wealthiest and most powerful nation on Earth Demographically the vast majority of American citizens were of white Anglo-European descent. In 1965, however, Lyndon Johnson ratified the "Naturalisation and Immigration Act" (aka the "Hart-Celler Act") which threw open America's borders to foreign non-white immigrants. Under Johnson's new legislation immigrants entering the US came increasingly from Africa, Asia and Latin America as opposed to Europe. As a consequence of the 1965 "Naturalisation and Immigration Act and other liberal immigration policies ( like Obama's DACA), it is predicted (by the Pew Research Centre) that by 2065 the population of America will be 440,923 of which 46% will be White/European, 13% black (African - descended), 24% Hispanic and 14 % Asian.




This reckless immigration policy could well have catastrophic results for America, for the following reasons... Different races/ethnic groups do not mix; they do not integrate, they do not assimilate. If you try to force them to mix you will have serious social strife on your hands. It is just a fact of human nature, i.e; generally speaking people prefer to live among others of their own kind ( of their race/ethnicity). So as increasing numbers of Hispanic, Black and Asian immigrants enter the US in the years to come, and those already in the US have children, there will be a "Balkanization of the nation as Blacks, Hispanics and Asians form ever larger insular racial enclaves.



My worry about race, and why I am so critical of America's past and continuing immigration policy is that when you have a demographic situation where large populations of Blacks and Hispanics are living in separate demesnes, because the average IQ of both groups is low (and IQ is predominantly heredity/genetic - at least that's what the scientists think), the average IQ of their enclaves will be low and that is a guaranteed recipe for every type of social ill that you can imagine: violent crime (homicide, rape, assault, etc), property crime, drug addiction, educational failure, corruption, poverty, unemployment, chronic welfare dependency, sub-standard housing, poor health/disease (like HIV), lowered lifespan length and so on and so forth. But, of course, none of this will be their fault. It will all caused, they will say, by the wicked machinations of white privilege, white oppression and exploitation. The Blacks will still be complaining that they can't manage their affairs successfully because of slavery and Jim Crow. The Hispanics will cry "racism" as well and blame the fact that they are living in 3rd world conditions on the white man. Eventually a tipping point will be reached and American society will erupt in countless, ongoing, large-scale riots.




Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1792
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by FlashDangerpants » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Lol. "I am not a racist because it saddens me that all other races are deeply inferior".

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by Sculptor » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:37 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:15 pm
Dachshund wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Oh yeah, finally, another slag word that Americans use for backside/buttocks is "TUKAS." Your TUKAS (pronounced TOOKUS) is your arse in America.

Got it ?

Dachshund
We have that phrase in England too, it's Yiddish!
With that knowledge I imagine that is the last time you are going to use the term, as you don't want to be tainted with a Jew word in your mouth.

I am not a racist, Sculptor, in the sense that if a met an African, Chinese, Aboriginal or Mexican guy/girl and we had similar interests, the same kind of sense of humour, and basically just enjoyed each other's company, then I am sure we could become friends and hang out together. Skin colour is not an issue for me.



The term racist, is typically meant to refer to someone (usually of white Anglo- European descent) who hates ALL black Africans, ALL Hispanics, ALL Japanese (or whatever) in an indiscriminate manner. For instance, Hitler was a racist who blindly hated ALL Jews on account of the antisemitic political propaganda he was exposed to as a youth in Munich, that, and his reading of Houston Stewart Chamberlain's anti-semitic racial pseudoscience. Chamberlain's conceptions of volkish antisemitism and his theory of a great, Teutonic, Aryan master-race made a profound impression of the young Hitler. When you add in the fact that Hitler was probably highly intelligent (high IQ) but clearly mentally unstable - in that he was afflicted with a narcissistic and probably some species of psychopathic personality disorder - one can begin to understand how the Holocaust became a reality.



"Race" is not, strictly speaking, a scientific concept; I know that, and I understand and accept the academic argument that undergirds it. Technically-speaking it is true that the term "race" cannot be used in sciences like evolutionary biology, anthropology, genetics. Fine, but this post is not a high falutin' academic paper that is being written for publication in the mainstream, ethology literature; so, when I say, for instance, the Japanese race are different from the Black Sub-Saharan African race and from the Swedish race I will be using the "common or garden" connotation of the term "race", and I will presume you understand what I mean. Which is this... if I placed 5 average Japanese adults from Tokyo City next to 5 randomly chosen Black Africans from a village in Uganda and 5 typical Swedes from a native suburb in Stockholm, and asked you: "Do you notice any differences between the 3 groups, Sculptor?" You would say, "Of course I do!" And that's because there are clearly, pronounced group differences in : physiognomy, anatomy ( bone and muscle size/structure), skin pigmentation, the types of clothing that is worn, etc; that are immediately identifiable upon examination. Also, there are distinctive psychological differences between the three groups, for example: they speak different languages, they think in different ways, they have different world-views, different codes of morality, different cultural values, different social mores/manners, different types of religiousity/spirituality, and so on. So, that is what I mean by races and the differences between them.



My beef with race is, as I said, nothing PERSONAL. My thinking on the issue of race is DEMOGRAPHIC. Before I continue, first let me say that I think White Western European civilization, which began in France around 1020 (with the Cluniac reforms) developed a magnificent culture over the ensuing 1000 years or so. I think it is fair to say that Western culture is objectively superior; no other culture developed by any other civilization (ancient Egyptian, Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, Byzantine Empire) that has emerged in the history humanity over the past 6,000 years has managed to match it for power, sophistication, richness and beauty. This Western culture began 5000 years ago with the pale-skinned proto- Indo-European peoples whose homeland was in the region of the Caucasas Mountains. About 3000 years ago a group of these people migrated into Western and Northern Europe. They were called the Yamnaya culture and were a light-skinned, horse-riding, "aristocratic" warrior "race" who lived and organised their society according to a strict warrior's code of honour. Eventually, one group of these Yamnaya, Indo-European people migrated to Scandinavia where they established what was called the "Battle Axe" culture. The "Battle Axe" culture eventually gave rise to the first Germanic people (the first speakers of the proto-Germanic language and forebears the later Germanic tribes of Saxons, Jutes, Angles, Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Vandals and so on. The Saxons and the Angles arrived in England around %00 AD and developed the language we call "Old English" this language eventually evolved into Modern English. Today in what we call Western civilization English is the native language spoken in most of the large Western nations like the UK, the USA, most of Canada, New Zealand, Australia. In terms of the size of its vocabulary and expressive capabilities Modern English - the language of Shakespeare - is without peer. In short, I am proud to be a white Anglo-European, I think the English have made a tremendous contribution to Western civilization/culture and I have no qualms about pronouncing Western culture/civilization to be to greatest that mankind has ever produced. Does that make me a racist?



So lets look at the United States in 1965, the wealthiest and most powerful nation on Earth Demographically the vast majority of American citizens were of white Anglo-European descent. In 1965, however, Lyndon Johnson ratified the "Naturalisation and Immigration Act" (aka the "Hart-Celler Act") which threw open America's borders to foreign non-white immigrants. Under Johnson's new legislation immigrants entering the US came increasingly from Africa, Asia and Latin America as opposed to Europe. As a consequence of the 1965 "Naturalisation and Immigration Act and other liberal immigration policies ( like Obama's DACA), it is predicted (by the Pew Research Centre) that by 2065 the population of America will be 440,923 of which 46% will be White/European, 13% black (African - descended), 24% Hispanic and 14 % Asian.




This reckless immigration policy could well have catastrophic results for America, for the following reasons... Different races/ethnic groups do not mix; they do not integrate, they do not assimilate. If you try to force them to mix you will have serious social strife on your hands. It is just a fact of human nature, i.e; generally speaking people prefer to live among others of their own kind ( of their race/ethnicity). So as increasing numbers of Hispanic, Black and Asian immigrants enter the US in the years to come, and those already in the US have children, there will be a "Balkanization of the nation as Blacks, Hispanics and Asians form ever larger insular racial enclaves.



My worry about race, and why I am so critical of America's past and continuing immigration policy is that when you have a demographic situation where large populations of Blacks and Hispanics are living in separate demesnes, because the average IQ of both groups is low (and IQ is predominantly heredity/genetic - at least that's what the scientists think), the average IQ of their enclaves will be low and that is a guaranteed recipe for every type of social ill that you can imagine: violent crime (homicide, rape, assault, etc), property crime, drug addiction, educational failure, corruption, poverty, unemployment, chronic welfare dependency, sub-standard housing, poor health/disease (like HIV), lowered lifespan length and so on and so forth. But, of course, none of this will be their fault. It will all caused, they will say, by the wicked machinations of white privilege, white oppression and exploitation. The Blacks will still be complaining that they can't manage their affairs successfully because of slavery and Jim Crow. The Hispanics will cry "racism" as well and blame the fact that they are living in 3rd world conditions on the white man. Eventually a tipping point will be reached and American society will erupt in countless, ongoing, large-scale riots.




Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
No, You are not racist, some of your best friends are yids and pakis. I get it.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8155
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:05 pm

Calling someone a 'racist' is not an argument. You PCturds have overused the word to mask your lack of intellect to such a degree that the word is now meaningless. It means nothing when you say it. Perhaps daschchund is a racist. Who knows? You might as well call him a 'bluurgia', for all the weight it now carries.
Bloody PCTurds: self righteous, contemptible, imbecilic hypocrites.

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1792
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by FlashDangerpants » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Neither of us was presenting an argument, we were just mocking the idiot, so telling us that Calling someone a 'racist' is not an argument is just a statement of the obvious by the next idiot waiting to get mocked. You call everything PC, so that means nothing too.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8155
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:30 pm

I don't call everything PC at all-- only that which is PC.

Dachshund
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: White Power mass murderers and their manifestos

Post by Dachshund » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:08 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:30 pm
I don't call everything PC at all-- only that which is PC.
Flashdangerpants, doesn't understand the big-picture, demographic argument I was putting forward about the mass immigration of coloured races into the West.

Either that , or he hasn't got the emotional strength to accept the reality of the situation and goes into a denial mode - sticks his head in the sand because he hasn't got the guts to face the reality of the predicament. BTW, there's no "danger" in his "pants" , just a half- inch penis and two shrivelled testicles. ( or maybe "he's" a "cut-n- tuck", it's hard to tell !) :D

I figure he's quite young and naive. It's a waste of time arguing with him until he grows up and reaches adulthood.

He's an irritating little p****, that's for sure, but he's harmless because he can't hold his own in a debate about any serious issues. He's not a Flash, he's just a naughty and ignorant little boy.

As for Sculptor he a soft-cock, liberal-socialist type wanker, i.e; another non-player.



Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests