MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Immanuel Can
Posts: 6072
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by Immanuel Can » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:58 am

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:46 am
This is a fact proven by my love of drinking and spicy food.
Yes, your logic is truly amazing.

Well, happy trails to you.

uwot
Posts: 4369
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by uwot » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:17 am

Immanuel Can wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:58 am
FlashDangerpants wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:46 am
This is a fact proven by my love of drinking and spicy food.
Yes, your logic is truly amazing.
Ah now Mr Can, to dismiss someone's argument on that basis is ad hominem. See, here's the thing:
Immanuel Can wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:52 pm
Ah, I see...evidence is not allowed. Gottit.
FlashDangerpants wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:18 am
...Your middle video contains a shot from just past Aldgate East station in East London. That's where I had my curry and beer on Friday night. It's not a Sharia zone...
No indeed. I can't remember when that particular piece was first reported; a few years ago at least. The evidence shows quite clearly that there were a few would be thugs wandering the streets around Brick Lane, harassing women in above the knee skirts, homosexuals and people drinking on the streets. This vigilantism, as the clip also shows, was condemned by the local muslim community at large, most of whom take the stuff about world domination about as seriously as most christians take the stoning of adulterers.
Mr Can, you miraculously turn this into evidence for a sharia zone. There's a bit of a pattern, the evidence which you find compelling is anything you can twist into evidence for what you wish to be true. As far as I can tell, in the almost 6 years that you have blighted this forum, you have failed to persuade anyone of anything they didn't already believe. That should be enough to tell you how compelling your arguments really are.
Immanuel Can wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:58 am
Well, happy trails to you.
See ya down the track, Mr Can.

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by FlashDangerpants » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:58 am

Immanuel Can wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:58 am
FlashDangerpants wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:46 am
This is a fact proven by my love of drinking and spicy food.
Yes, your logic is truly amazing.

Well, happy trails to you.
Ahem. I note that you are avoiding mention of the fact I have been to one of your Sharia zones and it wasn't there.
Do you not at least owe a retraction of that lie?

Your "integrity" is truly saddening.

Dachshund
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by Dachshund » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:29 pm

Immanuel Can wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:58 am
FlashDangerpants wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:46 am
This is a fact proven by my love of drinking and spicy food.
Yes, your logic is truly amazing.

Well, happy trails to you.
Immanuel,

I lived in England for 30 years. I know the East End of London like the back of my hand.

In the 2000's I worked for 5 years as a pharmacist at a branch of the English chemist company called "BOOTS" in Whitechapel which is not far (walking distance) from Aldgate East tube station in your video. This general section of London is called the "East End" and it is absolutely chock-a-block full of Muslims and Mosques. Now, ALL bone fide Muslims follow the Islamic faith, and that means they are OBLIGED to observe the articles of Sharia law. So, Flashdangerpants is either ignorant or lying through his teeth. (Bit of both I expect) Sharia Law is most definitely practised throughout much of the East End, though mostly covertly.The Muslim strategy is to try and "blend in" with the local population, (in bad faith) that is why their clerics put a stop to the vigilantism and the posting of large signs in Aldgate, Whitechapel, Tower Hamlet and other East End districts saying "YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A SHARIA LAW ZONE" (i.e.be warned, Whitey).

As for you FDP, you are, as I say, an ignorant, lying little C**T. There's no Sharia Law operating in the East End - yeah, that's right buddy, and I'm fucking Richard Nixon !

Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by FlashDangerpants » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:40 pm

If you went there and drank, which is what I did last Friday, then you will notice that it is not a Sharia law zone, nor is it a no go zone. Those are just facts. But sure, you feel free to totally agree with Can, the fact that he's in agreement with you is his primary weakness in this matter.

User avatar
Immanuel Can
Posts: 6072
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by Immanuel Can » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:29 pm
So, Flashdangerpants is either ignorant or lying through his teeth. (Bit of both I expect) Sharia Law is most definitely practised throughout much of the East End, though mostly covertly.The Muslim strategy is to try and "blend in" with the local population, (in bad faith) that is why their clerics put a stop to the vigilantism and the posting of large signs in Aldgate, Whitechapel, Tower Hamlet and other East End districts saying "YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A SHARIA LAW ZONE" (i.e.be warned, Whitey).
Thank you, yes...I do know that Flash is misrepresenting. And it is worth pointing out, if anybody cares.

However, it's Flash's continual resort to ad hominems that I think renders conversation impossible there. His/her inability to see the difference between rational refutation and personal insults is perhaps not an absolute guarantee of irrationality, but it's a noteworthy hallmark of it, for sure. The continual reversion to anecdote is always another hallmark of a weak understanding -- as if singular personal experiences were data. And, of course, the towering intellectual achievement of having located a curry and beer in London is not close to impressing me. But I think that between denial, Leftist ideological indoctrination, and insults, there isn't much of a way forward there. So I'm content to say goodbye to Flash.

I don't really understand why some folks don't see the importance of civility in maximizing rationality, but some just don't. Ad hominems are deflections; they're things people resort to when they don't want the discussion to keep proceeding on rational grounds, and so try to move it to petty grounds instead. They do that when they know they can't win on reason. And me, I'm just not going to go there.

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by FlashDangerpants » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Immanuel Can wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:08 pm
Dachshund wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:29 pm
So, Flashdangerpants is either ignorant or lying through his teeth. (Bit of both I expect) Sharia Law is most definitely practised throughout much of the East End, though mostly covertly.The Muslim strategy is to try and "blend in" with the local population, (in bad faith) that is why their clerics put a stop to the vigilantism and the posting of large signs in Aldgate, Whitechapel, Tower Hamlet and other East End districts saying "YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A SHARIA LAW ZONE" (i.e.be warned, Whitey).
Thank you, yes...I do know that Flash is misrepresenting. And it is worth pointing out, if anybody cares.

However, it's Flash's continual resort to ad hominems that I think renders conversation impossible there. His/her inability to see the difference between rational refutation and personal insults is perhaps not an absolute guarantee of irrationality, but it's a noteworthy hallmark of it, for sure. The continual reversion to anecdote is always another hallmark of a weak understanding -- as if singular personal experiences were data. And, of course, the towering intellectual achievement of having located a curry and beer in London is not close to impressing me. But I think that between denial, Leftist ideological indoctrination, and insults, there isn't much of a way forward there. So I'm content to say goodbye to Flash.

I don't really understand why some folks don't see the importance of civility in maximizing rationality, but some just don't. Ad hominems are deflections; they're things people resort to when they don't want the discussion to keep proceeding on rational grounds, and so try to move it to petty grounds instead. They do that when they know they can't win on reason. And me, I'm just not going to go there.
It is quite an impressive acheivment to locate beer in a Sharia Law no go zone.

There is no Sharia Law no go zone there. That's why I was able to drink the beer.

You have been caught in a lie and it is time for you to just get over your pompous bullshit and admit you fucked up.

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 4771
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

"You have been caught in a lie"

Post by henry quirk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:26 pm

Not necessarily, no.

You say 'X is not real'.

Dachshund (and Mannie) sez 'X is real'.

You and Dachshund are both Brits, yeah? Both familiar with the same spots, yeah?

Prove your cases (anecdotes don't count).

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: "You have been caught in a lie"

Post by FlashDangerpants » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:38 pm

henry quirk wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:26 pm
Not necessarily, no.

You say 'X is not real'.

Dachshund (and Mannie) sez 'X is real'.

You and Dachshund are both Brits, yeah? Both familiar with the same spots, yeah?

Prove your cases (anecdotes don't count).
Daschund lives in New Zealand. Can lives in Canada. I live in London.
Daschund told a story about the same Sharia No Go zone before ... it was a story about him going to a pub there to drink beer.

To prove they are both bullshitting, just Google "pubs in whitechapel" All those little red dots pointing you to a pub should be impossible.
Now Google "whitechapel bring your own beer restaurant", that will get you the curry houses that don't have a licence to sell alcohol on the premises, but which expect you to bring your own.
Our term for liquor shop is "off licence" ... I'm sure you can fill in the rest yourself...

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 4771
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

"I'm sure you can fill in the rest yourself..."

Post by henry quirk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:44 pm

No, I'm stupid today. Not seein' how you disproved anything Dachs or Mannie say.

Go slow, stay simple and plain, spell it out.

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: "I'm sure you can fill in the rest yourself..."

Post by FlashDangerpants » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:56 pm

henry quirk wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:44 pm
No, I'm stupid today. Not seein' how you disproved anything Dachs or Mannie say.

Go slow, stay simple and plain, spell it out.
Alchohol is largely forbidden under Islamic law. If you go to a place that actually has some semblance of Sharia law, even in moderate form, it is still forbidden for muslims to drink and highly regulated for non muslims. For instance, when I was there about 10 years ago, Doha in Qatar permitted a single supermarket to sell beer and wine - exclusively to the ex-pat community, no Arabs need apply. But also while I was there, a Sudanese bloke drank a bunch of illicit booze (he being muslim is not permitted to join in the beer fun) and crashed his car. They caned him because he was drunk and crashed, had he not driven, they wouldn't have caned him just for drinking.

I understand the Saudis don't permit the sale of alcohol to anyone under any circumstances. They will totally cane your ass if they catch you with any.

If Sharia law and Islamic no go zones was actually a thing in London, that no go zone wouldn't just be a no go for cops, or white women, or whatever their racist fantasy is, it would be a zone for beer too. No alcohol would be for sale in such a zone, and no consumption of alcohol would be permitted.

Belinda
Posts: 2869
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 am

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by Belinda » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Dachshund wrote:
In the 2000's I worked for 5 years as a pharmacist at a branch of the English chemist company called "BOOTS" in Whitechapel which is not far (walking distance) from Aldgate East tube station
Considering a high proportion of English pharmacists are Muslims I wonder what happened to you.

uwot
Posts: 4369
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

It's like this Henry...

Post by uwot » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:32 pm

Yeah I live in London too. I know the area around Whitechapel very well, having gone too Art School in Aldgate, ran a business in Poplar and until recently taught in colleges in the manor. You ask for evidence, which is right and proper, but it is notoriously difficult to prove a negative. Mr Can's evidence that there is a Sharia zone is a YouTube clip, the link to which is above and I recommend watching it. This is what I said about it:
uwot wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:17 am
I can't remember when that particular piece was first reported; a few years ago at least. The evidence shows quite clearly that there were a few would be thugs wandering the streets around Brick Lane, harassing women in above the knee skirts, homosexuals and people drinking on the streets. This vigilantism, as the clip also shows, was condemned by the local muslim community at large, most of whom take the stuff about world domination about as seriously as most christians take the stoning of adulterers.
It is absolutely true that there are some Muslims who wish to impose their fruitloopery on the rest of us, and they are a problem, but they are as much of a problem to the much wider Muslim community as they are to us infidels. Every group has members that everyone else in the group is embarrassed by. I, for instance, hate to admit I have anything in common with Dachshund and Mr Can.

Dachshund
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by Dachshund » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:02 pm

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:18 pm
[

It is quite an impressive acheivment to locate beer in a Sharia Law no go zone.

There is no Sharia Law no go zone there. That's why I was able to drink the beer.

You have been caught in a lie and it is time for you to just get over your pompous bullshit and admit you fucked up.
FDP



I am NOT a New Zealander ( you are confusing me with "Veggie"), I spend 6 months of every year in Hertfordshire (England) and 6 months in Queensland (Australia). I have lived in England for 30 years all up and I have an expert knowledge of the East End and today it is, as you fucking well know, 100% Muslim turf, and it has been for decades. If you are a native white Englishman and you have chosen to live in "Sharia Land" you've got fucking rocks in your head, mate. Unless he happens to be unable to afford living in a more civilized part of London, I cannot for the life of me think why any Englishman would want to live inside a stinking Muslim ghetto ?


For someone who lives in a Muslim majority part of London, i.e; the East End you are surprisingly ignorant about Islam. The fact is that he entire Islamic religion is based on lies, dissimulation, deception and duplicity.



There are four doctrines in Islam called: KITMAN (permission to tell half truths), TAWRIYA ( permission to engage in "creative lying" or "lying under oath"), TAQIYYA ( basically permission to tell bare-faced lies) and MURUNA.



Since you are making such a great big deal about being served alcohol in Brick Lane (which , BTW, is a tourist trap, where Muslims are on show to the world and need to appear and behave normally and not like medieval animals) let me lell you about the Islamic doctrine of Muruna in a little detail...



Muruna means that if you are a Muslim you may use "flexibility" to blend in with the enemy (the infidel, the kaffir, for example, the native white Londoners who live in the East End) or to blend in with the surroundings. The justification of this kind of deception is a somewhat bizarre interpretation of the Koran, 2:10, which says, "If we abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten, we will replace it by a better one or one similar."



Thus, Muslims may forget some of the commands of the Koran, as long as they are pursuing a better commandment. Muslims striving to advance Islam, therefore can deviate from their Islamic laws in order to cause non-Muslims to lower their guard and place their trust in their Muslim counterpart.



At times, Muslims practice Muruna in the same way a chameleon changes colour to avoid detection. Muslims living in the West will often shave off their beards, wear Western clothing, serve or even drink alcohol in order to "Blend in" with non-Muslims. Another common way of using Muruna is for a Muslim to marry a non-Muslim or behave like a non-Muslim, so their true agenda will not be suspected. The 9/11 hijackers visited strip clubs and bars during their off times while taking classes in the US to fly airplanes into the World Trade Centre, the Pentagon and the White House.



The Koran, - which is the word of Allah himself as dictated to the prophet Mohammed by the archangel Gabriel (I'd advise you to take that with a grain of salt !) - boasts that Allah is the "Master of all scheming" (KORAN 13:42) and that he is "profound in his machinations" (KORAN 8:30) Western civilizations are not accustomed to dealing with people who have developed deception, dissimulation, duplicity and lying into an art form. Knowledge is power, and my advice is to keep well clear of any Muslims if you live in the West. They should NEVER have been permitted to immigrate here and ALL be deported immediately. If you are forced through work or some other circumstance to be in contact with Muslims BELIEVE NOTHING they say or do that seems to promote Western values, they are either lying or acting in order to get you off guard and advance their agenda, for instance, like London Major Sadiq Khan, who put on a respectable "English mask" and made all the right kind noises about British values, etc; (slippery bastard) to get himself elected. He is a bare-faced liar with links to three Islamic extremist organizations, and while he has been Mayor has used his influence to bolster the resources of Islamist organisations in London. The whole thing make me very angry. Responsibility for this disgusting episode and a thousand like it rests with Tony Blair who changed immigration policy to allowthe mass immigration of Muslims into the UK while he was Labour Prime Minister. The British public were deceived and never properly informed of what was going on. I hope Blair rots in hell.



Regards


Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
Last edited by Dachshund on Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

uwot
Posts: 4369
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by uwot » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:02 pm
The fact is that he entire Islamic religion is based on lies, dissimulation, deception and duplicity.
Duh! Name a religion that isn't.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Immanuel Can and 2 guests