MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: gaffo

Post by henry quirk » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:22 am

"would you care to explain the different branches of Libertarians above?"

At it's most simple...

The consequentialist libertarian sez libertarianisn is preferable cuz it will bring about practical, favorable consequences.

The natural rights libertarian only sez the individual owns himself and has a right to his life, liberty, and property.

#

"fucking my cat (I don't have a dog) only degrade myself"

No doubt, but I'm under no obligation to support you in your illness. I don't have to sell you cats, or gift you kittens from the litter my cat births; I don't have to associate with you; and I don't have to hire you, should you come lookin' for work.

#

"i welcome more on your view per this particular."

As I say: the constitution is a capable tool and adequate blueprint, but it ain't perfect. It could be shorter, and it could pointedly, without reservation, declare the individual as self-owned and having a right to his life, his liberty, his property; it could more narrowly and concretely define the functions of American government (and it could dump 'government' from the lexicon and refer only to proxies and proxyhood [which is what American governance is supposed to be about]).

#

"are we "Good"

Yep (unless you're screwin' your cat).

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:20 pm

gaffo wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:22 am
Immanuel Can wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 am
gaffo wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:09 am
i miss the days "media" was respectable - 20 yrs + ago.
Do you think they ever really were? I think that's possible, but I'm not certain. They talked a lot about press "independence," but now that we see how they operate, one has to wonder whether any of that was very genuine...
honest anwser?

YES I DO!!!!!!!

Corwin, Shurer(sp), Huntly, Brinkley, Chancellor and even Cronchite(sp) gave the news objectively!
Interesting.

I would certainly guess that they did better than today's journalists...but I don't know that their objectivity was so great as we may have wanted to think. After all, there was, in those days, no way for most people to fact-check them.

Not that I think there was an alternative. I agree that journalism, at least in those days, had an important role. It's badly off the tracks now, of course.
so lets write another story about Kardashians butt - lol - :-( )
Ha! Let's not.
snipped large section of your post due to concurring with it fully.
No problem.
why do you "wonder why"?
I think JP knows more than he says, sometimes. But he chooses not to speak too plainly, so people cannot pin him down to a category and dismiss him. I think his "neutrality" on some issues is strategic, not forthcoming. If I could talk to him alone, I think I might get a truer picture of where he's coming from on some of these issues, because I get the sense he's not telling the public quite all he believes.

But I can't prove that: I just get a sense it's true.

Sculptor

Re: MUSLIM SENATORS IN THE US...WTF !

Post by Sculptor » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:28 pm
Could someone with more knowledge of the American legal system than I have please explain to me how it is that several Muslim Senators have recently been elected to the House ?
It's called democracy.
Thankfully we do not live in a theocracy, and there has NEVER, and never will be a religious qualification for office in the USA. That is part of the constitution.
The UK have Muslim Lords and MPs too.
What's your problem?

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 am

Immanuel Can wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:20 pm
gaffo wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:22 am
Immanuel Can wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 am

Do you think they ever really were? I think that's possible, but I'm not certain. They talked a lot about press "independence," but now that we see how they operate, one has to wonder whether any of that was very genuine...
honest anwser?

YES I DO!!!!!!!

Corwin, Shurer(sp), Huntly, Brinkley, Chancellor and even Cronchite(sp) gave the news objectively!
Interesting.

I would certainly guess that they did better than today's journalists...but I don't know that their objectivity was so great as we may have wanted to think.
they were more objective and professional than those today.

I rem them as kid, and still think they were objective - yes most were liberal in mindset, but had a mind and honour of thier profession, unlike today where we have talking heads with no mind - lib and consevative - all for ratings, rather as an honourable profession serving as the 4th estate.

American Empire has been dying for 30 yrs now - we can thank Clinton for consolidation of media - Teli(Helli)com act for this, (yes I'm a democrat, but clinton as a asshole, songass(sp) was my prederence - did not vote that time due to the later losing to the phony clinton, and thinking Perot was a nutt, and my partisan blinders did not allow me to vote for Bush SR (who in hindsight i should have voted for. he conducted the Gulf War - swift/fast/legally and cheaply) I should have voted for bush SR (his son we/is/remains a moron - but affirm Ezekial, father/son should be comdemned by relations - but instead stand on thier own conduct)[/quote]
Immanuel Can wrote:
After all, there was, in those days, no way for most people to fact-check them.
?? same as now to check them.

Immanuel Can wrote:
Not that I think there was an alternative. I agree that journalism, at least in those days, had an important role. It's badly off the tracks now, of course.
jpournalism like legalism was in days of old, honourable, but neither are today. sadly.

both "profession" have fallen to disrepute, due to the falling american empire.

US is falling to the level of 3rd world nations.....slow process, first clarion call was Katrina 15 yrs ago, the lead water in Flin10 yr later.

its a slow process, most American sheople will still play "we are great!" for another 1/2 century - as the Brits did from ww2 - Brits are second rate by 65, when Singapore left them (and of course later HK in 97).

it will take "us" (ME - you - i asked you many times you canadian? never answered - and none of my businiess) americans (for all humans are the same, ego will rule americans as it did the Brits prior)....Sun will never set on American Empire, even after China rules the world.

cowards/ostriches will continue the bury head in sand and deny reality.

that fine by me, Chinese folks are human - two of my best friends were Chinese (one was Taiwanese - so there is that! - lol his views on his Naton (Taiwan is china was pure bullshit, but i liked him (he dad was a fighter pilot in the 50 war over the islands ) so did not contest, the other was a good gal from Kunkning(sp) who had family ties with Chow En Lie(sp). showed pict of her parents with Chow.

both were fine folks.

so ya, China Gov sucks and Chinese folks allow more dictatorial rule then then they shoold (I'm sad about that - they do because they do not have the "Western" view of limiting of gov rule/natural law concepts - Locke/etc), but the Chinese folks seem good - at least my 2 friends at least (maybe my sample is too small to count - and it is BTW - all other chinese are demons! - lol).

I'm ranting, fact is history continues, America is dying as a world power, China and later India (I think India is the greater good - though the fools re-elected Modi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idiot Trumpites!) will replace us.

and i'm ok with that - due to pissing in the wind reality. and knowing "people are people" (dupeshmode(sp) props.

so as i'm sure the DRC (Dem Rep of Congo) - just using it as example of shit 3rd world nation - can use Mexico or Berma or whatever...............as placeholder, there are a few Journalists and Lawyers with honour and champion thier roles as defending the Rule of Law/Justice, those professions nature in the culture (here in America and in the Congo/etc) no longer server the "good" and instead serve the "self" in a dying culture of corruption.

sadly.

Immanuel Can wrote:
I think JP knows more than he says, sometimes. But he chooses not to speak too plainly, so people cannot pin him down to a category and dismiss him. I think his "neutrality" on some issues is strategic, not forthcoming. If I could talk to him alone, I think I might get a truer picture of where he's coming from on some of these issues, because I get the sense he's not telling the public quite all he believes.

But I can't prove that: I just get a sense it's true.
i agree 100 percent, i got the same vibe.

its sad though, to be in fear of speaking your mind in fear of losing your job (as you prob know he spoke his mind 8? yrs ago and was threatened with losing his tenure (noty sure how tenure works in Canada, but the threat was real - IMO, i aifirn liberty even if speech is filth/racist - i do not think he is racist, just saying i support Weeny-dog in spewing is filth - and me having a mind to hear and reject what i hear, without the jackeboots comming in to muzzle him or me from hearing his filth to make up my own mind.

I like Peterson, in no way do i see him as Racist, as i stated prior i've seen 50 or so of his vids from 2010 to today. I reject hero worship, so he is no savior (anyone with self knowledge should reject heroes as assume they are like youself, humans with flaws. (i do see the opposite though - those on the "otherside" who chomp at the bit to expose the less the Godlike Peterson. - they show their own hypocrisy - for it they took the time to examine themselves instead of peterson, they wou8d become christlike! - and that would be good, but they are hypocrites!

I'm an Atheist of course. just sayin.

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:54 am

henry quirk wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:22 am
"would you care to explain the different branches of Libertarians above?"

At it's most simple...

The consequentialist libertarian sez libertarianisn is preferable cuz it will bring about practical, favorable consequences.

The natural rights libertarian only sez the individual owns himself and has a right to his life, liberty, and property.
ok, i affirm Natural Law.........and know about Peltier, it think - given the evidence think he was railroaded, (think another member of AIM shot and killed the FBI guy) peleir still rotting in jail? not investigated, but if so thing if so is sad. He was "om the sight" as 50 others were at the time, just do not t\ink he was the killer of the FBI guy. the killer got off scot free IMO.

anyway. I'd welcome more on your views of the Consquenntalist Libs and what thy believe.

henry quirk wrote:
"fucking my cat (I don't have a dog) only degrade myself"

No doubt, but I'm under no obligation to support you in your illness. I don't have to sell you cats, or gift you kittens from the litter my cat births; I don't have to associate with you; and I don't have to hire you, should you come lookin' for work.
of course!

but nor should you/gov make my perversion illegal.

if other perverts wish to affirm my perversion, then they should have the liberty to do so.

Yes?

or no?

welcome discussion on the matter.

i do like my cat(s) - lol.

not dogs- codips, as most dogs are, and so dog's nature turns me off. lol.

BTW i do like some dogs, the less co-dip breeds.

henry quirk wrote:

"i welcome more on your view per this particular."

As I say: the constitution is a capable tool and adequate blueprint, but it ain't perfect. It could be shorter, and it could pointedly, without reservation, declare the individual as self-owned and having a right to his life, his liberty, his property; it could more narrowly and concretely define the functions of American government (and it could dump 'government' from the lexicon and refer only to proxies and proxyhood [which is what American governance is supposed to be about]).

yes i concur per your view of our Constitution, it could have been been better and affirmed individual rights over States rights (10th) - i think it did via the 9th - but get your point.

so it not perfect, but it remains the best we have the globe over in these last 250 yrs, (if not i welcome any other Nation's document - and know there are many, even China has her Constitution - just ignores it - sadly) i welcome any Constitution that is better than yours and mine, so i can affirm it.

"are we "Good"
henry quirk wrote:
Yep (unless you're screwin' your cat).
good, no wish to be a dick, to be so only lowers myself.

oh, i still screw my cat for i love her.

i do BTW - the latter noting her limited nature and blind faith in me as a "god".

not that i require my pets to worship me as a God, i just view her as a "friend" though not human and of limited mentality/nature.

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:42 pm

gaffo wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 am

I rem them as kid, and still think they were objective...
I used to think so, too. As I leaned more about their trade, though, I became skeptical. However, it was only when the internet appeared that I began to see the degree to which journalism had become propaganda. Nowadays, I don't think anyone really even tries to hide that it is.

"Fake news," as they say, is everywhere now. To find any reliable reporting takes a lot of careful sifting.
American Empire
I dislike this term. I never thought of the Americans as having an Empire, for many reasons. One is that I grew up in a colonial place, and saw what a real "empire" would look like. I see no evidence of that in US conduct, so I think it's just an expression.

I'm not saying the US has done everything right: I'm saying what they have done is not really an "empire." The metaphor is inapt, I think.
so ya, China Gov sucks and Chinese folks allow more dictatorial rule then then they shoold
Well, they haven't had much of a choice, have they? Their government is pretty brutal, and the Confucianism in their culture inclines them away from individualism and toward social collectivism. The man alone, standing for his own rights, has very little power there. He's dead pretty quickly, in many cases.

And the DRC is one of the worst places in the world. They fed people to crocodiles there.
Re: JP
its sad though, to be in fear of speaking your mind in fear of losing your job (as you prob know he spoke his mind 8? yrs ago and was threatened with losing his tenure (noty sure how tenure works in Canada, but the threat was real .
Yes, it was.

They sent him two letters leading to dismissal. Three is ordinarily the end of the line. But he posted both, and got so much public support that the bureaucrats at U of T became afraid of him, and couldn't send him the third. But it could very easily have gone badly.

Since then, I think the U of T has realized he's a source of revenue and publicity for them, and they've let him go on. But they were not going to do that, originally.
I'm a Christian, obviously. And look at this...we're getting along just fine.

How about that?

henry quirk

gaffo

Post by henry quirk » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 pm

"I'd welcome more on your views of the Consquenntalist Libs and what thy believe."

Like all consequentialists: the ends justifies the means.

#

"but nor should you/gov make my perversion illegal. if other perverts wish to affirm my perversion, then they should have the liberty to do so."

As I say: I don't favor lockin' the pervert up, but a perversion isn't an isolated thing. That is: it's not possible for Joe to indulge in bestiality but be a sane, stand up guy. At some point: Joe is gonna overstep with people and then, if he's lucky, jail is where he'll end up.

#

"it remains the best we have the globe over in these last 250 yrs"

Agreed.

#

"oh, i still screw my cat for i love her."

You're jokin', yeah?

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:33 am

Immanuel Can wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:42 pm
gaffo wrote:

I used to think so, too. As I leaned more about their trade, though, I became skeptical. However, it was only when the internet appeared that I began to see the degree to which journalism had become propaganda. Nowadays, I don't think anyone really even tries to hide that it is.

"Fake news," as they say, is everywhere now. To find any reliable reporting takes a lot of careful sifting.
American Empire
I dislike this term. I never thought of the Americans as having an Empire, for many reasons. One is that I grew up in a colonial place, and saw what a real "empire" would look like. I see no evidence of that in US conduct, so I think it's just an expression.

I'm not saying the US has done everything right: I'm saying what they have done is not really an "empire." The metaphor is inapt, I think.
so ya, China Gov sucks and Chinese folks allow more dictatorial rule then then they shoold
Well, they haven't had much of a choice, have they? Their government is pretty brutal, and the Confucianism in their culture inclines them away from individualism and toward social collectivism. The man alone, standing for his own rights, has very little power there. He's dead pretty quickly, in many cases.

And the DRC is one of the worst places in the world. They fed people to crocodiles there.
its sad though, to be in fear of speaking your mind in fear of losing your job (as you prob know he spoke his mind 8? yrs ago and was threatened with losing his tenure (noty sure how tenure works in Canada, but the threat was real .
Yes, it was.

They sent him two letters leading to dismissal. Three is ordinarily the end of the line. But he posted both, and got so much public support that the bureaucrats at U of T became afraid of him, and couldn't send him the third. But it could very easily have gone badly.

Since then, I think the U of T has realized he's a source of revenue and publicity for them, and they've let him go on. But they were not going to do that, originally.

How about that?
quote="Immanuel Can" post_id=416138 time=1563118931 user_id=9431]
gaffo wrote:

I used to think so, too. As I leaned more about their trade, though, I became skeptical. [/quote]

?? here we have to agree to disagree.

i do think prior to the 90's (more like the 80's actually IMO) the profession of Journalism was honourable.

of course when the money is leaving it is like Radio (Hellicon Act - thanks clinton!) - only the creeps remain in the industry to chase ambulances.

I rem, and have rewatched 60's era "news" - its all on YT - watched a thing about poor whites picking fruit (wow - that was the last time whites worked their ass off in the fields. today of course its latinos). Morrow just stated the facts on the ground, no politisizing/etc.

you will not see such journalism today.

no honourable folks are in that profession today, only ambulance chacerrs, so instead all you will get is something about Game of thrones (after getting a payout from HBO - or something about Kasrdeshians butt (a nice low celibrity gossip for cheap dollars).

no 4th estate - no investigative journalism (that costs money, and no money in journalism today, so only bottom feeders are journalists today)

Immanuel Can wrote:
However, it was only when the internet appeared that I began to see the degree to which journalism had become propaganda. Nowadays, I don't think anyone really even tries to hide that it is.
Journalism was dying via consolidation prior to the net, but ya the net accelerated its Ambulance chase new disshonourable nature.

and ya, that make me sad, i have almost no news source today.

Reuters is about the last - and Harrezt(sp) per isreali news.

I gave up on the BBC about 15 yrs ago - sadly.

CNN turned to shit by 1990.

its all "celebrity fluff" or "partisan crap" now.

Immanuel Can wrote:
sadly so!!!!!! ;-(.

American Empire
I dislike this term. I never thought of the Americans as having an Empire, for many reasons. [/quote]

why do you disslike the term? and/or view American as not an empire?

i have thought of america as an empire since 1946 myself. (historically speaking - i was born in 65 - lol)

not a big deal, but curious why you dislike this term (I'm an American and consider myself a Patriot - so no Veg (who is not American even - lol!).

I've asked you many times and you have not answered (and no it is non of my business).

i know you are not an American, Canadian?

????

Immanuel Can wrote:
One is that I grew up in a colonial place, and saw what a real "empire" would look like. I see no evidence of that in US conduct, so I think it's just an expression.

oh i see, did not read this prior to my above reply.

I see America as an empire myself (this topic interests me - though "off topic" -lol, if you create new thread/or wish to talk about it here - i'd like to talk about "the American/British empires). lets discuss them both per the historical arc - what they did right and what wrong.

Canadian? - still none of my business.

Immanuel Can wrote:

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:53 am

something fucked up with my reply - timed out, then had to re-sign up and then lost 1/2 of my reply to you.

all fucked up forum-time out setup.

will repost entire, maybe entire" reply and you can weed threw the fubarness.

Immanuel Can wrote:
gaffo wrote:

American Empire

Yes, it was.

How about that?
gaffo wrote:

I used to think so, too. As I leaned more about their trade, though, I became skeptical. [/quote]

i do think prior to the 90's (more like the 80's actually IMO) the profession of Journalism was honourable.

of course when the money is leaving it is like Radio (Hellicon Act - thanks clinton!) - only the creeps remain in the industry to chase ambulances.

I rem, and have rewatched 60's era "news" - its all on YT - watched a thing about poor whites picking fruit (wow - that was the last time whites worked their ass off in the fields. today of course its latinos). Morrow just stated the facts on the ground, no politisizing/etc.

no honourable folks are in that profession today, only ambulance chacerrs, so instead all you will get is something about Game of thrones (after getting a payout from HBO - or something about Kasrdeshians butt (a nice low celibrity gossip for cheap dollars).

no 4th estate - no investigative journalism (that costs money, and no money in journalism today, so only bottom feeders are journalists today)

Immanuel Can wrote:
However, it was only when the internet appeared that I began to see the degree to which journalism had become propaganda. Nowadays, I don't think anyone really even tries to hide that it is.
Journalism was dying via consolidation prior to the net, but ya the net accelerated its Ambulance chase new disshonourable nature.

Immanuel Can wrote:
sadly so!!!!!! ;-(.

American Empire
I dislike this term. I never thought of the Americans as having an Empire, for many reasons. [/quote]

i have thought of america as an empire since 1946 myself. (historically speaking - i was born in 65 - lol)

not a big deal, but curious why you dislike this term (I'm an American and consider myself a Patriot - so no Veg (who is not American even - lol!).

I've asked you many times and you have not answered (and no it is non of my business).

????

Immanuel Can wrote:
One is that I grew up in a colonial place, and saw what a real "empire" would look like. I see no evidence of that in US conduct, so I think it's just an expression.

I see America as an empire myself (this topic interests me - though "off topic" -lol, if you create new thread/or wish to talk about it here - i'd like to talk about "the American/British empires). lets discuss them both per the historical arc - what they did right and what wrong.

Immanuel Can wrote:

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:54 am

Immanuel Can wrote:
gaffo wrote:

American Empire

Yes, it was.

How about that?
gaffo wrote:

Immanuel Can wrote:

Immanuel Can wrote:
sadly so!!!!!! ;-(.

American Empire

????

Immanuel Can wrote:

Immanuel Can wrote:

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:56 am

not sure why the 3/5 th of the rest of my reply will not get posted Mr Kant.

forum is fked or i'be been banned.

Nick_A

Post by Nick_A » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:58 am

There is the obvious reason why The Democratic lawmakers, Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, have become so influential. They have created a new branch of the federal government: The DoB. The Department of Blowjobs determines when where and how who is getting whatever in congress so who would object to the altruistic efforts of these women of color. Congress must follow its priorities and what cold be more important than the work of he DoB for creating peace and tranquility amongst congress people?

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:59 am

WTF is wrong with this forum posting mechanisms?

Immanuel Can wrote:

I view America as the best alternative.

ie Rome

could be worse, and of course better, but most likely alternative would be worse - tribalism.

but empire nonetheless.

- now i'm interested!

lets discuss!

you have a mind i see, and would like to discuss such matters.

nature of Empire, nature of Britain, U.S., even Rome - etc..

or China or India! - i do view India as a "positive empire" - after Modi (re-elected!!!!!! what an asshole!!!!!!!! - but longterm, if the Indian's are not fools - as a positive influence on world peace and containing Chinese national expansion/aggression).

I'm not a racist, i've had close friends from India (Pakistan too!!!!! - oh god that is a fked up failed state! - let China sink money into them - a blackhole of failure - i'm fine with no longer sinking money in that pit of failure - Pakistanis have a national pyschology not realited to reality - and a topic of interest to me - so if interested i will post more about it), and China. those persons are moral and fine persons, but of them only the Indian gov has the "Western" mindset (due to British colonialism - mindset of inailable rights (Modi of course is a Nationalist Nazi and if Indians wish to go down the road of Germany-33 - then fk India - i just hope Modi is a blip and they will continue in the right (not Reich) direction (just as my America with Heir Trump).

Immanuel Can wrote:
Well, they haven't had much of a choice, have they?
not into virtue signaling. it i lived in germany - i like 1/10 of Germans would have HATED hitler, and not lifted a finger to house a Jew (and risk being exicuted if caught).

I'm not in the blaime game, no yes i am!

if you are bot with no mind and champion thuggery for self afformation - i blame you for being a brainstem instead of the human being.

if you do not champion thuggery and your neighbor is being beaten by the state and do nothing (well - to be honest (instead of a Virtue Signally Asshat) - i'd prob do nothing to) sadly.

I blame the former for being Bots, i do not blame the latter for being human being cowards - for i too would prob be a human being and coward if in the same shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd never be a fucking BOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! though! NEVER!

fk bots!

Immanuel Can wrote:
Their government is pretty brutal, and the Confucianism in their culture inclines them away from individualism and toward social collectivism.
Yes.

Immanuel Can wrote:
The man alone, standing for his own rights, has very little power there. He's dead pretty quickly, in many cases.
yep, as the man in Germany 33 or Russia 33 +/-

I love cowards with minds and sense to keep their heads low (for i would be the same) - i strive for the more - the martyr, but note they always die at the hands of the bots carrying orders from the thug - so think twice, and so am a coward (or would be if were under the environment of Poland 1940) - so not in the blame game.......................unless you are BOT or Collaborator, the latter has a mind and uses it for self promotion so have more respect for - verses the chump born with a mind and never uses it and become a "brainstem Army" - "only followed orders" fucker.

Immanuel Can wrote:
I know little about the DRC - other than it was Belgian prior? related to Zyair(sp). - know a little about Lumuba vs whats his name (CIA supported him - fk forget his name now - been dead 10+ ys now?)

its like Samual Doe vs Samual? Taylor in Ivory coast. being an American - not on the ground i do not now the particulars.

i should though being a global citizen, so i do not excuse myself. i'm too lazy to re-inforce my memory (i know this stuff yrs ago - but knowing my mem is poor and that i'm lazy - result not sure today what i know - lol.
Immanuel Can wrote:
I'm a Christian, obviously.
should that be obvious? i never noted that you were, nor know so until you stated now.
Immanuel Can wrote:
And look at this...we're getting along just fine.

How about that?

nothing to note IMO - i've gotten along fine with Hindus/Christians/Jews - yes even an Orthodox with Locks - lol (a good man)/Muslims.

as long as they have good character, i don't give a shit which/if God they worship. If i liked them and ibid, we'd talk about our views of "God" (or non-god in my case) and understand each other better.

BTW mentally i'm a Jewish Buddist in mindset/personal conduct.

I find the OT more accord with my personality than the NT - we can discuss why so - but you prob read the many posts by me why i like amos/jonah/mark and not paul/john/leviticus in many other threads since i've been here for nearly 2 yrs now.

thanks for reply BTW - i welcome conversing with you - you have a mind, and that might seem like much, but in this day and age it is! sadly.

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:15 am

henry quirk wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 pm
"I'd welcome more on your views of the Consquenntalist Libs and what thy believe."

Like all consequentialists: the ends justifies the means.

I don't see any stripe of Libertarians with "ends justifies the means" mentality.
henry quirk wrote:
At some point: Joe is gonna overstep with people and then, if he's lucky, jail is where he'll end up.
with the lack of community today? are you serious?

"he seemed such a nice guy" "who would have thought".

rapist/serial killer/kidnapper that raised female slave in basment for 20 fking yrs! (austria).

give me a break Bubba.

- there are no signs! compartmentalization

henry quirk wrote:

"oh, i still screw my cat for i love her."

You're jokin', yeah?
per the former of course, the latter, no she is one of my best buddies in this life (as was my former feline buddy who died 10 yrs ago at age 20).

gaffo

Post by gaffo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:21 am

Nick_A wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:58 am
There is the obvious reason why The Democratic lawmakers, Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, have become so influential. They have created a new branch of the federal government: The DoB. The Department of Blowjobs determines when where and how who is getting whatever in congress so who would object to the altruistic efforts of these women of color. Congress must follow its priorities and what cold be more important than the work of he DoB for creating peace and tranquility amongst congress people?
yes!

they should go back from where the came from!!!!!!!!!!!

and where are you from Brainstem? you're momma's tampon? Hitlers Wet dream?

do tell Bot. if you have an original thought - which i doubt.