Why is nazism popular today?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Flash's psych-analysis

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:02 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:19 pm Do me next!
You have a severe case of troglodytism*, possibly the result of eating too many brontosaurus sandwiches when you were a young cave-quirk.

* real word - wtf, why have I never called anyone that before? My life has been incomplete and I never suspected.
Oh no! Someone take the sharp objects and words away from Flash. :lol:
-1-

Re: Re:

Post by -1- »

gaffo wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:58 am
-1- wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:02 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:16 am

ignoring your flippant answer and to answer my inquary about YOUR Nation's gov (I guess i know more about Canada then you do Sir - though I'm an American and you are Canadian!).

The Governor General of Canada is also the Commander-in-Chief of the Canadian Armed Forces.

that being:

Julie Payette

----------

good day.
Julie? She couldn't order a mosquito to be squashed.

She's impotent as far as war-things are concerned.

There is NOMINAL power and ACTUAL power.

To be honest, I don't know who in Canada holds the actual power to, for instance, order an invasion of Lesotho or of Bhutan or of Andorra.
I showed you the link from your own gov website! its says the GG has the power to call up your Armed Forces.
Gaffo, you stopped digging for facts a bit too prematurely.

"All troop deployment and disposition orders, including declarations of war, fall within the royal prerogative and are issued as Orders in Council, which must be signed by either the monarch or governor general. Under the Westminster system's parliamentary customs and practices, however, the monarch and viceroy must generally follow the advice of his or her ministers in Cabinet, including the prime minister and minister of national defence, who are accountable to the elected House of Commons."

What this means is that the Canadian Forces are under the command of the Prime Minister of Canada and under the command of the MInister of National Defence, and they nominally need a signature off of the queen or of Juliette.

Juliette and the queen are adornments, not executive power, in the affairs of the Canadian Armed Forces.

Theoretically they can refuse to sign a document, but that has been stopped by the Westminster system. They never have refused to sign a document shoved under their nose by the PM or by the top soldier in Canada.

The operative word in my quote is "MUST". They can't refuse to sign, even if they personally saw it better to refuse.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"You have a severe case of troglodytism*, possibly the result of eating too many brontosaurus sandwiches when you were a young cave-quirk."

"coarse, brutal behavior"

Not inaccurate, Flash.

I prefer 'atavistic" but 'troglodytistic' works in a pinch.

And: don't be knockin' the dino-burgers...they be awfully satisfyin'.
Gary Childress

Re: Why is nazism popular today?

Post by Gary Childress »

OK, Flash. Step away from the dictionary and do it slow, no sudden moves... :D
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Gary Childress wrote:
Physical attractiveness does tend to open more doors and confer one advantages in society that the unattractive don't have. Sounds like you're very fortunate. Congrats on winning the DNA lottery!
Poor white trash, however tall and even featured, is not physically attractive.

What's more, any man or woman who is attracted to another's physique would always be well advised to seek also strength of character and good reputation.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Belinda wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 pm Gary Childress wrote:
Physical attractiveness does tend to open more doors and confer one advantages in society that the unattractive don't have. Sounds like you're very fortunate. Congrats on winning the DNA lottery!

What's more, any man or woman who is attracted to another's physique would always be well advised to seek also strength of character and good reputation.
Well according to gaffo he's "charismatic" too so I guess he has that going for him. Not sure, though. Maybe he's got some sort of personal bias going on there.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:34 am
Physical attractiveness does tend to open more doors and confer one advantages in society that the unattractive don't have.

sadly in the real world it does.

just as race and sex and weight and height do.

prob ties into primal instincts as man the social ape.
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:34 am Sounds like you're very fortunate. Congrats on winning the DNA lottery!
no need to congratulate me, more important DNA markers like Parkinsons, Cancer, and Depression are in my family - i inherited the last, as for the other two - I'll find out later.

My DNA made me near legally blind by 10 - extreme near-sighted, oh ya, i got me mom and her dad (my grandad) high blood pressure by mid 30's.

thanks to science i have pills that i've take for 20 yrs that work well, otherwise by now i'd have an enlarged heart, and on the verge of several stokes and death by around now. or shortly after.

siad pills allowed me - not thanks to my DNA - i live to old age (assuming not killed by car/plane/bus/etc in the interem.
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:34 am There's an interesting Goethe quote I read a while ago concerning physical attractiveness revealing some deep but hidden natural laws at work--or something to that effect, but I can't find it now. :)
Goethe had an assumed iq of 165, so would like to hear what he said (if/when you find it)- my iq is prop around 120 - too humble to wish to know, prob lower - lol.
gaffo

Re: Re:

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 pm
gaffo wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:58 am
-1- wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:02 pm
Julie? She couldn't order a mosquito to be squashed.

She's impotent as far as war-things are concerned.

There is NOMINAL power and ACTUAL power.

To be honest, I don't know who in Canada holds the actual power to, for instance, order an invasion of Lesotho or of Bhutan or of Andorra.
I showed you the link from your own gov website! its says the GG has the power to call up your Armed Forces.
-1- wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 pm Gaffo, you stopped digging for facts a bit too prematurely.

"All troop deployment and disposition orders, including declarations of war, fall within the royal prerogative and are issued as Orders in Council, which must be signed by either the monarch or governor general.

right! the above is Rule of Law -codified.
-1- wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 pm Under the Westminster system's parliamentary customs and practices, however, the monarch and viceroy must generally follow the advice of his or her ministers in Cabinet, including the prime minister and minister of national defence, who are accountable to the elected House of Commons."
Right, Custom, tradiition - not codified in law, and so can be ignored by queen/GG.

-1- wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 pm What this means is that the Canadian Forces are under the command of the Prime Minister of Canada and under the command of the MInister of National Defence, and they nominally need a signature off of the queen or of Juliette.
under Custom, but not in theory. in theory the latter, queen and GG can call the shots. refer to aussie PM removed by the queen rep in 1974/75?

-1- wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 pm Juliette and the queen are adornments, not executive power, in the affairs of the Canadian Armed Forces.
in practice, not theory however. as long as the posts remain valid in your gov's constitutional structural form.

-1- wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 pm Theoretically they can refuse to sign a document, but that has been stopped by the Westminster system.

?? can you elaborate?
-1- wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 pm They never have refused to sign a document shoved under their nose by the PM or by the top soldier in Canada.
but their post allows for this power? yes?
-1- wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 pm The operative word in my quote is "MUST". They can't refuse to sign, even if they personally saw it better to refuse.
??? I thought you just said above that they do have that power? which is it?

-thanks for reply, learning about other Nation's Rule of Law interests me.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

you may not know it, but even here in America we have archaic legalism which have been under cultural neglect and assault and disparagement for nearly 200 yrs.

two come to mind - Citizen's Arrest powers and Jury Pardon/Nullification Powers.

both today are assumed to be relics unworthy of defending, but they remain legal power per the Rule of Law (but you will be attacked by most of the court system for using them - by going to trail and defending your actions)

Jury Pardon i've been an advicate for for over 20 yr now - a pearl of great price that one is. and the courts have been attacking it since the 1880's - chipping away at it slowly and surely. sadly. the fact that my first SC justice (John Jay) is on record defending it as equal to weighing the evidence itself - is of not matter and ingnored by my modern courts. they ignore John Jay and continue the assault to remove the Jury Pardon power of all Jurors.

refer to FIJA.ORG for more information.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Well according to gaffo he's "charismatic" too so I guess he has that going for him. Not sure, though. Maybe he's got some sort of personal bias going on there.
I value Humility, and Reason, and above all Character.

I do think i have a decent amount of Charisma - just my observation on the matter. not being a braggart, but if you wish to claim so fine.

more aptly, since you seem to know me better then me, please tell me all about me, im interested.

maybe i can learn a thing or two.
-1-

Post by -1- »

gaffo wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:20 am
Hey. I have no humility on these forum pages, that's for sure. And I have reason, I hope it shows. Above all characters, I have the hyphen and the #.

In real life I am sweet and adorable. I'm 65, young looking, and inoffensive... sorta harmless. I'm 5'4", which gives others the impression I am their kid brother, even if they are 30 to 50 years younger than I. Most people want to protect me, like they would a cute chipmunk or bunny rabit. (NOT the Eveready Bunny.)

Women do like me, age-appropriate, and younger, and older, but they show this more if they are less desireable themselves. Luckily I have a girlfriend, who shields away the possibility of these women from asking me for a date. I get tons of random smiles on the street, meaning nothing, just an approval of my looks and what personality they imbue me with, according to their prejudices.

Most women don't consider me partner material, but they like to "play" with me... bantering, laughing at my jokes, pinching my buttocks. Because of my accent and my stutter, as well as my making five mistakes in every sentence I utter in English, a lot, and I mean almost all, new acquaintances figure I am an imbecile. They talk slowly and twenty decibels louder than with other, local people. Only those with high IQs realize my potential, and they appreciate it, too. Many people consider me a "lower" life form. These are normally well-educated people with little or no insight, and with limited natural smarts. They are very snobbish with me, but nevertheless protective and kind.

My public popularity shot up three-to-five-fold since my doctor put me on hormone replacement therapy five years ago. Before that I was fat, and shapeless. Now I take Invokana, a new Diabets drug, and the hormones, and I am losing slowly, but relentlessly, and my muscles are discretely bulging. I have a decently human shape again. Without putting in any effort, just going with the flow, and taking the medication doctors prescribe for me.

Enough already.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:43 pm
gaffo wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:20 am
Hey. I have no humility on these forum pages, that's for sure. And I have reason, I hope it shows.
It shows, and a affirm your method/s onthis forum is a-ok by me. I note your "snarkiness" (sp) as fine (just your personality) - and note your message in posts/replies.

you contribute much to this forum - and fine with the snarkiness myself - i only speak for myself.

BTW i'm sure by now you have figured out that i'm I'm fine with spirited dissagrement, your attitude of snarky/vitriol (that latter word is more extreme than any of our replies to me - but too lazy do edit) is fine for me - you are willing to discuss/debate - not a "hit and run troll" - so you are kewl in my book.

not that my book means shit - it don't i'm not all that nor are my opinions (I think they are - but irrelivent to the rest of the world) - just sayin.
-1- wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:43 pm In real life I am sweet and adorable. I'm 65, young looking, and inoffensive... sorta harmless. I'm 5'4",

similar character as myself - except 53 and 6'-2", I'm 5 yrs younger looking and good looking (I suspect the same is for you - minus the height factor). I know gals love tall guys and disparage not tall, genetic for sure (as I (most other? guys) like curves -hips/ass for me - boobs for others.

i make no judgments (attraction is genetic), thanks for offering your height - sadly other shmucks with less/no character - if "tall" (taller than the gal is key) - have in undeserved advantage over character WRT to women (and they do - no feminst with their bullshit can claim height does not matter (nor $$$$$$$$ - i have little of the latter BTW)...can make me change my mind on this.

-1- wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:43 pm Women do like me, age-appropriate, and younger, and older, but they show this more if they are less desireable themselves.

Yes, this has been my experience as well.
-1- wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:43 pm Luckily I have a girlfriend, who shields away the possibility of these women from asking me for a date. I get tons of random smiles on the street, meaning nothing, just an approval of my looks and what personality they imbue me with, according to their prejudices.
understood, and concur, this has been my experience as well. I "made peace" with dying alone (BTW we all do!) and being single 15 yrs ago - in short i stopped "looking for a woman" 15 yrs ago. I have a woman currently due to just chemisty- natural - not striving for it.

she is black and major curvy - i dated black gals in the 90's before it was conventional here in America, not because they were black and the time, just because they were attractive physlcially (hippy/"back") and they liked me for their reasons (i dated white "hippy" gals too at the time).

from the decades hence, i personally like the company of pretty black gals over pretty white gals (not fetish - hippy is hippy, there are white gals with big arse! - as we all know!).

why $$$$$$$$ the black gals in my experience have been "down to earth" - "conventional" (not feminist basically). Feminists wish to Compete with their partner, and I'm not competitive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......so they will see me as "Beta", and move on, after i spend too much time and money on them trying to proove i'm an alpha.

fuck that! - (why i understand MGTO\W guys).

Black ladies (so far!!!!!!!! - I'm sure by the next generation they will be as TOXIC as the white gals have been since 2000 or so) are more Traditional role oriented (Latinos too BTW - some of them have fab hips too ;-)..............)

Black ladies are fed up with black guys too (not into stereotypes - but there is tiddle of truth in them - unemployed, living off the girl's income........................finally (what took them so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) black women - who WORK for a living, are "dating out" now. 30 yrs later than they should have, but anyway, they are now finally and so great!

-1- wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:43 pm Most women don't consider me partner material, but they like to "play" with me... bantering, laughing at my jokes, pinching my buttocks. Because of my accent and my stutter, as well as my making five mistakes in every sentence I utter in English, a lot, and I mean almost all, new acquaintances figure I am an imbecile. They talk slowly and twenty decibels louder than with other, local people. Only those with high IQs realize my potential, and they appreciate it, too. Many people consider me a "lower" life form. These are normally well-educated people with little or no insight, and with limited natural smarts. They are very snobbish with me, but nevertheless protective and kind.

thanks for sharing, lol.

no really, i like you, you have wisdom even if you are snarky, so you are kewl in my book.

and of course my book is nothing in the greater world (though for me it is much).
-1- wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:43 pm My public popularity shot up three-to-five-fold since my doctor put me on hormone replacement therapy five years ago. Before that I was fat, and shapeless. Now I take Invokana, a new Diabets drug, and the hormones, and I am losing slowly, but relentlessly, and my muscles are discretely bulging. I have a decently human shape again. Without putting in any effort, just going with the flow, and taking the medication doctors prescribe for me.

Enough already.

TMI? hope the hormones are working for you Sir!

seriously, not to be effusive, thanks for reply, i experience is similar - though blessed with height (which is a "feebee" - but when one is a poor smuck with self respect, not so much - just turn the money grubbers down).

MGTOW seems to be expanding since a decade ago when it first showed up in Australia.

thanks for reply Sir! i like talking with you!
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:15 am Found the Goethe quote: “Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.”
I found the quote prior, to be honest i think the quote is gobly-gook.

disagree with it, though not dissparaging Goathe. i know nothing about him, just think that quote is crap myself.

the man was a genius and hopefully offer more to our culture than that quote.

lol.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Ye$$.
Belinda wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 pm What's more, any man or woman who is attracted to another's physique would always be well advised to seek also strength of character and good reputation.
$$ure.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

gaffo wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:21 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:15 am Found the Goethe quote: “Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.”
I found the quote prior, to be honest i think the quote is gobly-gook.

disagree with it, though not dissparaging Goathe. i know nothing about him, just think that quote is crap myself.

the man was a genius and hopefully offer more to our culture than that quote.
Goethe always had too high an opinion of himself thinking that whatever he said had to be profound because he said it. I noticed that a lot of "Goethes Gespräche mit Eckermann", are extremely trite. No-longer does he have the reputation he once had even in Germany. He also wrote too many poems, many of them trivial, though, must admit, there are some great ones among them.