Why is nazism popular today?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Why is nazism popular today?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:18 pm
henry quirk wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:44 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:00 pm
The current one makes moral errors on a daily basis. He sent the army in to quell a peaceful protest with tear gas yesterday so that he could go to church to pose for a picture with a Bible in his hand. No doubt a good Christian.
And the prez before him weaponized the gov to investigate & prosecute a political rival for no other reason than he was a political rival, and to promote that investigation & prosecution that prior prez authorized the use of lies and misinformation, to secure warrants, to legitimize surveillance, to secure unfounded indictments.

As Gary sez, many of the Presidents of the United States are responsible for some pretty serious sins.
Whataboutery
Why is Nazism popular today? Because of [people] like you who have destroyed the ACTUAL left with your [behaviour] and [behaviour]. You are why 'conservative' govts. keep getting voted in. [redacted]

[Edited by iMod]
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:00 pm
The current one makes moral errors on a daily basis. He sent the army in to quell a peaceful protest with tear gas yesterday so that he could go to church to pose for a picture with a Bible in his hand. No doubt a good Christian.
And the prez before him weaponized the gov to investigate & prosecute a political rival for no other reason than he was a political rival, and to promote that investigation & prosecution that prior prez authorized the use of lies and misinformation, to secure warrants, to legitimize surveillance, to secure unfounded indictments.

As Gary sez, many of the Presidents of the United States are responsible for some pretty serious sins.
Whataboutery
sure

you throw up bad shit about a prez you don't like; I throw up bad shit about a prez I don't like

you excuse bad shit from the prez you like; I excuse bad shit from my hand grenade

same as it always wuz
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:00 pm

Whataboutery
sure

you throw up bad shit about a prez you don't like; I throw up bad shit about a prez I don't like

you excuse bad shit from the prez you like; I excuse bad shit from my hand grenade

same as it always wuz
i've assume you affirm Trump - being more "Rightwing" than me, but also know you are a Libertarian, so not fully sure,

you a Trumpite?

none of my business and ignore at your whim.

just curious