Fewer people die, fewer people gets born

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

philosopher

Fewer people die, fewer people gets born

Post by philosopher »

I'm reading an article in a Danish newspaper, describing just how bad it is that the population has stagnated:

Fewer people die, and fewer people gets born. This is due to better health care and birth control, and that apparantly, is a bad thing because it means we won't be able to fight a war with our aging population recieving social benefits like pensions and little to no young people to do military service.

It was way better back then in the "good ol' days" when a lot of people were born and provided a lot of conscripts and labourers, says the authors of the article.

I'd tell you something: I think the entire world would be better off copying modern Denmark. That way, there will be no more wars and a lot of people on social benefits having a good life.

There are still some young people to provide health and social care for the elderly and weak, but not enough to do military service or dangerous and boring work.

That's a good thing, because it increase the quality of life for THE PEOPLE. Not the elite. Not the rich shitholes who likes to have fun first exploiting the labourers then sending them off into their certain death in perpetual warfare.
Last edited by philosopher on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel Can

Re: Fewer people die, fewer people gets born

Post by Immanuel Can »

philosopher wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:31 pm I say: Let's have a regime change in Denmark that will impose the Death Penalty to the elite, and give the people the power to dertermine their future. Nationalize the means of production if neccessary, and hang and slowly strangle the rich exploiters.

Then we can live in a welfare paradise.
Yes, Mr. Stalin. Anything you say. Just please don't hurt me.
philosopher

Post by philosopher »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:34 pm
philosopher wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:31 pm I say: Let's have a regime change in Denmark that will impose the Death Penalty to the elite, and give the people the power to dertermine their future. Nationalize the means of production if neccessary, and hang and slowly strangle the rich exploiters.

Then we can live in a welfare paradise.
Yes, Mr. Stalin. Anything you say. Just please don't hurt me.
I'm not a stalinist. Stalin did nothing for the people, he only created a new elite.

I also attack conscription. If anyone was pro-conscription having no second thoughts about sending innocent people to their certain deaths, it was Stalin.

Stalin was a traitor.
Last edited by philosopher on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Let's have a global rebellion that will hang all commies and restore to the individual what is his (self-owneship & -direction). Privatize all production (and hang any bastid who looks to shore up a failing industry with 'too big to fail').

Then we can all live as human beings instead of as property.
philosopher

Re:

Post by philosopher »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:27 pm Let's have a global rebellion that will hang all commies and restore to the individual what is his (self-owneship & -direction). Privatize all production (and hang any bastid who looks to shore up a failing industry with 'too big to fail').

Humans become property because of rich people owning all the land and property and the means of production, keeping the little guy a labourer by exploitation telling him and everyone else that if they are unsatisfied with their payment, they can get nothing and starve to death - its all their "choice".
Last edited by philosopher on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re:

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:27 pm Let's have a global rebellion that will hang all commies and restore to the individual what is his (self-owneship & -direction). Privatize all production (and hang any bastid who looks to shore up a failing industry with 'too big to fail').

You're an idiot. Humans would still be living in caves, like your caveman, if they hadn't learnt to share and co-operate and help each other out.
I trust you are also against old-age pensions. Those bludging old farts take BY FAR the biggest chunk of the welfare budget, (and don't tell me their past taxes (if they paid them) paid for it---they didn't. Their taxes paid for all the goodies they got for their taxes when they paid for them.
Are you against compulsory euthanasia for the elderly? Or should they just slowly starve because you don't want your 'hard earned money' going towards them?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Philo,

Here, in America, if a body truly can't abide what he sees as a raw deal (workin' for rich, stingy, motherfuckers) then he can quit and go do sumthin' else (up to and including self-employing).

I self-employ...I ain't rich, by a longshot, but I ain't property either.

If my lazy, dumb keister can do it: ANYONE can.

So, instead of hangin' the rich, just give 'em the finger and make them unnecessary to your livin' (by doin' for yourself).

#

veg,

Where in my post do I suggest folks shouldn't cooperate with one another?

Simply: I suggested...

kill commies

let individuals own themselves

let individuals reap the benefits and burdens of free enterprise

prohibit government from bailin' out failing industry

I can see why commies and state capitalists would rail against my post, but you're neither, yeah?

Mebbe your 'hate America' glasses are pressin' too hard against your temples.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"I trust you are also against old-age pensions."

State-enforced ones, absolutely.

#

"Those bludging old farts take BY FAR the biggest chunk of the welfare budget"

If healthy, they ought not get a dime; if ill, they should be dippin' into their own resources. Welfare is supposed be for the helpless through no fault of their own, not for the able who make no effort to provide for their future.

#

"Are you against compulsory euthanasia for the elderly?"

I'm for self-respomsibility. If a body isn't: he gets what he deserves (whatever folks like yourself wanna give him, I guess).

#

"should they just slowly starve because you don't want your 'hard earned money' going towards them?"

If short-sighted folks, by way of their inaction, suffer: I should shed a tear?
vegetariantaxidermy

Re:

henry quirk wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:33 am "I trust you are also against old-age pensions."

State-enforced ones, absolutely.

#

"Those bludging old farts take BY FAR the biggest chunk of the welfare budget"

If healthy, they ought not get a dime; if ill, they should be dippin' into their own resources. Welfare is supposed be for the helpless through no fault of their own, not for the able who make no effort to provide for their future.

#

"Are you against compulsory euthanasia for the elderly?"

I'm for self-respomsibility. If a body isn't: he gets what he deserves (whatever folks like yourself wanna give him, I guess).

#

"should they just slowly starve because you don't want your 'hard earned money' going towards them?"

If short-sighted folks, by way of their inaction, suffer: I should shed a tear?
It might be you though (and therein lies the point).
henry quirk

can't be me, veg, cuz i ain't short-sighted, i take care of me & mine, and i prepare for tomorrow

Post by henry quirk »

so: your point is, well, pointless
vegetariantaxidermy

Hardly.
henry quirk

as you like

Post by henry quirk »

meh
vegetariantaxidermy

Greta

Post by Greta »

The way things are going, I wonder for how long will people be needed for warfare or many jobs.

Realistically you can't keep increasing population forever - something's got to give.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

who needs people for warfare?

icbm

-Imp