British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 am

Age wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:42 am

Are you saying ALL human beings are the same but 10% are bad.

If yes, then how is this even possible?
ya, as a general rule of thump. of course there is not such thing as all good nor all bad.

all dicks have/ do good on occasion and vise versa.

but ya that is my view - within a few percentage points. i think in general man is good by default/majority (being a social animal - if we were bad by default would not be here via evolution removing us).

do you not cuncur? if not welcome your understanding of mankind.

thanks for reply BTW.

Age
Posts: 2334
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by Age » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:50 am

gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 am
Age wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:42 am

Are you saying ALL human beings are the same but 10% are bad.

If yes, then how is this even possible?
ya, as a general rule of thump. of course there is not such thing as all good nor all bad.

all dicks have/ do good on occasion and vise versa.

but ya that is my view - within a few percentage points. i think in general man is good by default/majority (being a social animal - if we were bad by default would not be here via evolution removing us).

do you not cuncur? if not welcome your understanding of mankind.

thanks for reply BTW.
I do not concur in how ALL of one thing can be the same but supposedly 10% are different at the same time.

If ALL are the same, then there is NO percentage that can be different. Either ALL are the same or they are not, so which one is it?

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am

Age wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:50 am
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 am
Age wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:42 am

Are you saying ALL human beings are the same but 10% are bad.

If yes, then how is this even possible?
ya, as a general rule of thump. of course there is not such thing as all good nor all bad.

all dicks have/ do good on occasion and vise versa.

but ya that is my view - within a few percentage points. i think in general man is good by default/majority (being a social animal - if we were bad by default would not be here via evolution removing us).

do you not cuncur? if not welcome your understanding of mankind.

thanks for reply BTW.
I do not concur in how ALL of one thing can be the same but supposedly 10% are different at the same time.

If ALL are the same, then there is NO percentage that can be different. Either ALL are the same or they are not, so which one is it?
we are all the same. the world is gray, not b/w

some i suspect are born via perticular moral genes (a few out if millions) - which refuse to make one a serial killer even in the worst conditions.

others are the opposite (have gene varients that are less immutable - so if given a good upbringing they become moral and upright - but if not given a good upbringing, these "lesser" varient genes are never "activated" and they grow up amoral psychopaths (1-percent of us - of those only 1-percent act upon their amorality - so most psychopaths are not killers - just morally blind/hell WRT to those they associate with).

Not a eugenicist - i.e i affirm the concept of genes, and that puberty seems the the key timeframe to activate "the moral genes" - prior there can be correction of the man, not post though IMO.

again not denying the most lost person per thier lack of moral gene inhertence is not human, (they still have the same other miilions of genes all the rest of us have - so human no less then you are me).

given a good uphringing by default even one like Bundy would have grown to be a fine person.

some are opposite - good outcome even if born in hell.

most of us are inbetween - i assume, and simce most of us were raised in "good enough" environments had our "moral genes" activated (90-percent of us at least) - to make man "good"

i suspect even this is not "eiother or" - will not name names, but one of best friends grew up neglected and is a semi-psychopath - narcisist, have partial morality. partial activation.

we've lost touch these last 25 yrs though best friends as kids.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:16 am

Age wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:00 am


Also, there is NO national origin, race, age nor sex in relation to ALL human beings as One and the Same. To see any national origin, race, et cetera is to distort what is actually True and Real. To see any actual separation is to look at what IS not there.
agree.

Age wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:00 am
Okay, by why did you have to put those human beings labelled 'gaffo' and 'veg' into just one more of countless other perceived compartmentalized labelled groups of human beings?

??

Age wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:00 am
Just because human beings put themselves into separated and very different categories of groups with different labels does NOT mean that that one that has been placed with or under those labels will THINK and SEE things the exact same way.
no it doesn't, agree.

Age wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:00 am
ALL human beings have different views and SEE things differently, SOLELY because the body has experienced different things..
yes!

BUT - if i were in thier shoes i'd view/think as they do!

so i'm you, them etc.

all the same!

Age wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:00 am
TRYING TO place a label onto one's self will just lead to gaining more false, distorted, and/or incorrect views of what IS the actual True, Right, and Correct view of things IS.
??

I'm not a moral relativist. is this apt you our point here?

???


Age wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:00 am
gaffo wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:38 am
i.e. the "spirit" (I'm an Atheist - lol), conscience of all human beings is the SAME.


thanks for reply Sir.
Why laughing? The word 'Spirit' does NOT necessarily mean what some people THINK that 'it' refers to.

Your ability or inability to SEE absolutely EVERY human being as being equally the same, will SHOW just how conscious or not you really are of how ALL human beings are actually the SAME. Giving one's self a label, like "atheist" which is totally different from how YOU label so called "others", is NOT really showing conscience in relation to all human beings is the SAME.

Being able to clearly define and clarify HOW EVERY human being is equally the same, as well as HOW they are equally different, and being able to do that so absolutely every one can accept and agree with that definition, will SHOW just how much conscience you really have or do not have.
point taken, well said and concur.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:26 am

Bundy was prob born with gene card against him.

if given a good upbring would have been ok, but having learned his "sister" was actually his mother, and his father was also his grandfather, doomed his meager moral genes.

and the result was the charismatic, intelligent monster that resulted.

i hope his son is doing ok - a product of a "Groupie fked up jailbird loving woman - and Ted) - assuming he is still alive would be 30 ish now.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:33 am

Ed Kemper is another example.

likeable guy, except his mom was a bitch, and he killed his grandparents at age 15, ;-/.

mickeal ross seemed likeable too. i rem seeing an interview with him where he talked about the two gals he picked up hichiking,

they spoke the small talk, then he related when he informed them that he intended to kill them.........

Age
Posts: 2334
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by Age » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:48 am

gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am
Age wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:50 am
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 am


ya, as a general rule of thump. of course there is not such thing as all good nor all bad.

all dicks have/ do good on occasion and vise versa.

but ya that is my view - within a few percentage points. i think in general man is good by default/majority (being a social animal - if we were bad by default would not be here via evolution removing us).

do you not cuncur? if not welcome your understanding of mankind.

thanks for reply BTW.
I do not concur in how ALL of one thing can be the same but supposedly 10% are different at the same time.

If ALL are the same, then there is NO percentage that can be different. Either ALL are the same or they are not, so which one is it?
we are all the same. the world is gray, not b/w
What has the "world" being gray got to do with "human beings" being the same or not the same?

The "world" is one thing, "human beings" are another thing.
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am
some i suspect are born via perticular moral genes (a few out if millions) - which refuse to make one a serial killer even in the worst conditions.
If SOME human beings are born DIFFERENTLY, then ALL are NOT the SAME.

You can NOT have it both ways. Either human beings are the SAME or they are NOT. So, which one is it?
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am
others are the opposite (have gene varients that are less immutable - so if given a good upbringing they become moral and upright - but if not given a good upbringing, these "lesser" varient genes are never "activated" and they grow up amoral psychopaths (1-percent of us - of those only 1-percent act upon their amorality - so most psychopaths are not killers - just morally blind/hell WRT to those they associate with).

What is a "good" upbringing? And, what is the difference between a supposed "good" upbringing compared to a "bad" upbringing?

Not a eugenicist - i.e i affirm the concept of genes, and that puberty seems the the key timeframe to activate "the moral genes" - prior there can be correction of the man, not post though IMO.

again not denying the most lost person per thier lack of moral gene inhertence is not human, (they still have the same other miilions of genes all the rest of us have - so human no less then you are me).

given a good uphringing by default even one like Bundy would have grown to be a fine person.

some are opposite - good outcome even if born in hell.

most of us are inbetween - i assume, and simce most of us were raised in "good enough" environments had our "moral genes" activated (90-percent of us at least) - to make man "good"

i suspect even this is not "eiother or" - will not name names, but one of best friends grew up neglected and is a semi-psychopath - narcisist, have partial morality. partial activation.

we've lost touch these last 25 yrs though best friends as kids.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:56 am

Age wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:48 am
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am
Age wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:50 am


I do not concur in how ALL of one thing can be the same but supposedly 10% are different at the same time.

If ALL are the same, then there is NO percentage that can be different. Either ALL are the same or they are not, so which one is it?
we are all the same. the world is gray, not b/w
What has the "world" being gray got to do with "human beings" being the same or not the same?

The "world" is one thing, "human beings" are another thing.
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am
some i suspect are born via perticular moral genes (a few out if millions) - which refuse to make one a serial killer even in the worst conditions.
If SOME human beings are born DIFFERENTLY, then ALL are NOT the SAME.

You can NOT have it both ways. Either human beings are the SAME or they are NOT. So, which one is it?
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am
others are the opposite (have gene varients that are less immutable - so if given a good upbringing they become moral and upright - but if not given a good upbringing, these "lesser" varient genes are never "activated" and they grow up amoral psychopaths (1-percent of us - of those only 1-percent act upon their amorality - so most psychopaths are not killers - just morally blind/hell WRT to those they associate with).

What is a "good" upbringing? And, what is the difference between a supposed "good" upbringing compared to a "bad" upbringing?

Not a eugenicist - i.e i affirm the concept of genes, and that puberty seems the the key timeframe to activate "the moral genes" - prior there can be correction of the man, not post though IMO.

again not denying the most lost person per thier lack of moral gene inhertence is not human, (they still have the same other miilions of genes all the rest of us have - so human no less then you are me).

given a good uphringing by default even one like Bundy would have grown to be a fine person.

some are opposite - good outcome even if born in hell.

most of us are inbetween - i assume, and simce most of us were raised in "good enough" environments had our "moral genes" activated (90-percent of us at least) - to make man "good"

i suspect even this is not "eiother or" - will not name names, but one of best friends grew up neglected and is a semi-psychopath - narcisist, have partial morality. partial activation.

we've lost touch these last 25 yrs though best friends as kids.
you are being obtuse, as i said the world is gray.

we are the same at the core, but different enough to allow some to be "different" - enough to become serial killers.

they are no less human.

again, i reject the concept that some humans are not human, and affirm univeral humanist views. and allow for seeing our world as gray (complex).

if you deny our world is gray, and that some folks are not human, give me your argument.

-not sure what your "beef" is, viewing your prior posts in this thread (where you slam me for viewing Brit colonializm as offering a sort of "unity" of social western views)- then come full around and deny that serial killers are human.


i don't get you.

Age
Posts: 2334
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by Age » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:32 am

gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:56 am
Age wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:48 am
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am


we are all the same. the world is gray, not b/w
What has the "world" being gray got to do with "human beings" being the same or not the same?

The "world" is one thing, "human beings" are another thing.
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am
some i suspect are born via perticular moral genes (a few out if millions) - which refuse to make one a serial killer even in the worst conditions.
If SOME human beings are born DIFFERENTLY, then ALL are NOT the SAME.

You can NOT have it both ways. Either human beings are the SAME or they are NOT. So, which one is it?
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 am
others are the opposite (have gene varients that are less immutable - so if given a good upbringing they become moral and upright - but if not given a good upbringing, these "lesser" varient genes are never "activated" and they grow up amoral psychopaths (1-percent of us - of those only 1-percent act upon their amorality - so most psychopaths are not killers - just morally blind/hell WRT to those they associate with).

What is a "good" upbringing? And, what is the difference between a supposed "good" upbringing compared to a "bad" upbringing?

Not a eugenicist - i.e i affirm the concept of genes, and that puberty seems the the key timeframe to activate "the moral genes" - prior there can be correction of the man, not post though IMO.

again not denying the most lost person per thier lack of moral gene inhertence is not human, (they still have the same other miilions of genes all the rest of us have - so human no less then you are me).

given a good uphringing by default even one like Bundy would have grown to be a fine person.

some are opposite - good outcome even if born in hell.

most of us are inbetween - i assume, and simce most of us were raised in "good enough" environments had our "moral genes" activated (90-percent of us at least) - to make man "good"

i suspect even this is not "eiother or" - will not name names, but one of best friends grew up neglected and is a semi-psychopath - narcisist, have partial morality. partial activation.

we've lost touch these last 25 yrs though best friends as kids.
you are being obtuse, as i said the world is gray.
I KNOW what you said. I actually repeated what you said, so that would be enough insight into KNOWING that I KNOW what you said, one might suggest.

When I REPEATED what YOU SAID I also asked what has that got to do with some thing else, which you completely ignored, refused to answer, or some thing else has occurred here. Maybe you just made a judgmental view of me or what I am doing and decided to just LOOK AT THAT instead?
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:56 am
we are the same at the core, but different enough to allow some to be "different" - enough to become serial killers.
Once again HOW can SOME be different if ALL are supposedly the SAME?

You can NOT have it both ways.
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:56 am
they are no less human.

again, i reject the concept that some humans are not human, and affirm univeral humanist views. and allow for seeing our world as gray (complex).
But NO THING is complex. Absolutely EVERY thing is SIMPLE, that is; once you KNOW how to LOOK AT and SEE things for what they actually ARE. You, however, are free to SEE the "world" any way that you like to.

NO one I know has even remotely made a suggestion that some human beings are not human beings. So, WHY are you rejecting some thing that has NOT even been mentioned?

By the way I already KNOW what the answer IS. I am just curious to see if you are even able to just consider the question itself.
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:56 am
if you deny our world is gray, and that some folks are not human, give me your argument.
WHY have you consistently turned what I have actually said around, and then gone in some off topic direction?

To take what I have actually written and say "If you deny our world is gray" is near incomprehensible. If it was not for the fact that I KNOW exactly WHY you do absolutely EVERY thing you do, I would be unable to fathom how you come to write such a thing.
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:56 am
-not sure what your "beef" is,
You NEVER are.

Besides the fact that I rarely disagree with you and instead just ask you some OPEN clarifying questions, you are unfortunately unable to SEE this, and instead jump to some conclusion that I have a "beef" with what you are saying.
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:56 am
viewing your prior posts in this thread (where you slam me for viewing Brit colonializm as offering a sort of "unity" of social western views)- then come full around and deny that serial killers are human.


i don't get you.
If that is what you have taken from what I have written, then so be it. But i am literally laughing out loud now.

I always find it extremely humorous that I can ask very simple OPEN clarifying questions and can have that turned around into some concluded answer that I am saying some thing or other, and then have some response that I have NEVER even contemplated about.

How about from now on just answering my question instead of assuming that I am saying some thing.

When you see a question from me just imagine that it is a question asked from a Truly OPEN perspective, and then just answer it. Give that a try and let us SEE what happens.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8043
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:14 am

gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:33 am
Ed Kemper is another example.

likeable guy, except his mom was a bitch, and he killed his grandparents at age 15, ;-/.

mickeal ross seemed likeable too. i rem seeing an interview with him where he talked about the two gals he picked up hichiking,

they spoke the small talk, then he related when he informed them that he intended to kill them.........
Ed Kemper likeable? You are easily pleased. Did you know his mother btw?
Michael Ross? Why do you yanks give serial killers cutesy names, like 'The jock strap strangler', or ' The sausage stand disembowler'? How can you 'like' that? There's nothing to like. Men who make a hobby out of terrorising and murdering women don't tend to be well-endowed in the personality department (or probably anywhere else).
Why does America have so many serial killers? Does its sick society manufacture them? Y'all seem to have a huge affection for them. You might not find them so 'likeable' if it was someone you cared about who came into the radar of those inadequate freaks.

Image

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:24 am

Age wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:32 am

Besides the fact that I rarely disagree with you and instead just ask you some OPEN clarifying questions, you are unfortunately unable to SEE this, and instead jump to some conclusion that I have a "beef" with what you are saying.

agree we agree on most things. (Veg a i agree i'm dumb)

so re-clarify your question/position in small words and short sentences so we can discuss,


as this point i'm utterly cluesless if where you are coming from (due to being a dumbshit).

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:26 am

Age wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:32 am

How about from now on just answering my question instead of assuming that I am saying some thing.

When you see a question from me just imagine that it is a question asked from a Truly OPEN perspective, and then just answer it. Give that a try and let us SEE what happens.
sounds good to me, im willing if you are.

so please clarify your views.

small works short sentances for a dummy.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:33 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:14 am
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:33 am
Ed Kemper is another example.

likeable guy, except his mom was a bitch, and he killed his grandparents at age 15, ;-/.

mickeal ross seemed likeable too. i rem seeing an interview with him where he talked about the two gals he picked up hichiking,

they spoke the small talk, then he related when he informed them that he intended to kill them.........
Ed Kemper likeable? You are easily pleased. Did you know his mother btw?
Michael Ross? Why do you yanks give serial killers cutesy names, like 'The jock strap strangler', or ' The sausage stand disembowler'? How can you 'like' that? There's nothing to like. Men who make a hobby out of terrorising and murdering women don't tend to be well-endowed in the personality department (or probably anywhere else).
Why does America have so many serial killers? Does its sick society manufacture them? Y'all seem to have a huge affection for them. You might not find them so 'likeable' if it was someone you cared about who came into the radar of those inadequate freaks.

Image
all nations have serial killers - americans have a higher populaton than NZ - we can talk about the "bodies in the barrals"/ Milat/Bondi beach, Wonda Beach, Beamont murders if you iike - all over near your woods.

- i posted that Ross and Kemper seemed likable becuase vie interviews they seems so.

if you have a problem with that fact, and that they were likewise murdous monsters - you can waste my time and disparage me for seeing likeable as othersie than what you see - or you can affirm the disquiteness of the fack that a monster can be likable.

and take it up with your God/conscience as to why this seems so.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8043
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:01 am

gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:33 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:14 am
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:33 am
Ed Kemper is another example.

likeable guy, except his mom was a bitch, and he killed his grandparents at age 15, ;-/.

mickeal ross seemed likeable too. i rem seeing an interview with him where he talked about the two gals he picked up hichiking,

they spoke the small talk, then he related when he informed them that he intended to kill them.........
Ed Kemper likeable? You are easily pleased. Did you know his mother btw?
Michael Ross? Why do you yanks give serial killers cutesy names, like 'The jock strap strangler', or ' The sausage stand disembowler'? How can you 'like' that? There's nothing to like. Men who make a hobby out of terrorising and murdering women don't tend to be well-endowed in the personality department (or probably anywhere else).
Why does America have so many serial killers? Does its sick society manufacture them? Y'all seem to have a huge affection for them. You might not find them so 'likeable' if it was someone you cared about who came into the radar of those inadequate freaks.

Image
all nations have serial killers - americans have a higher populaton than NZ - we can talk about the "bodies in the barrals"/ Milat/Bondi beach, Wonda Beach, Beamont murders if you iike - all over near your woods.

- i posted that Ross and Kemper seemed likable becuase vie interviews they seems so.

if you have a problem with that fact, and that they were likewise murdous monsters - you can waste my time and disparage me for seeing likeable as othersie than what you see - or you can affirm the disquiteness of the fack that a monster can be likable.

and take it up with your God/conscience as to why this seems so.
WTF? Those are all Australian serial killers, and yes, Australia has had some of the most depraved serial killers imaginable--and it has a small population. NZ and Australia are not the same country, dingbat.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:03 am

i know my geography troll.

i assume NZ serial kilers lack the media or body counts to make the grade into common culture/history books.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest