British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8043
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:05 am

gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:03 am
i know my geography troll.

i assume NZ serial kilers lack the media or body counts to make the grade into common culture/history books.
It just doesn't have them. Or perhaps they get caught before they get to the 'serial' stage (I think two is about the limit there), and they don't go in for giving their murderers cutesy-pie names. It's not their way.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:08 am

more likly they have them, but the pop is low - so less of them.

i'm sure if you try, you will find 2 or 3 since 19th that lived and killed in your land.

NZ is like Andorra -a back water (I'm sure Anorra has a serial killer to 2 aslo - with its 1200 history and all - though 50,000 population).

search your local paper archives if you really wish to find them.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8043
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:12 am

gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:08 am
more likly they have them, but the pop is low - so less of them.

i'm sure if you try, you will find 2 or 3 since 19th that lived and killed in your land.

NZ is like Andorra -a back water (I'm sure Anorra has a serial killer to 2 aslo - with its 1200 history and all - though 50,000 population).

search your local paper archives if you really wish to find them.
I found ONE, but he appears like an alter boy compared to someone like your BTK (another cutesy name) killer. In fact he named himself that because he wanted to be famous. So therein lies one clue anyway. Americans will do anything for fame.
Btw, I watched the Kemper and Ross interviews and found them both repellant.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8043
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:21 am

gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:08 am
more likly they have them, but the pop is low - so less of them.

i'm sure if you try, you will find 2 or 3 since 19th that lived and killed in your land.

NZ is like Andorra -a back water (I'm sure Anorra has a serial killer to 2 aslo - with its 1200 history and all - though 50,000 population).

search your local paper archives if you really wish to find them.
Up until fairly recently ANY murder in NZ would make the news because they were so rare, so no, I'm pretty sure any serial killers wouldn't have gone unnoticed. It's different now of course. It has quite a high murder rate now, (35 in 2017) but still no 'serial killers'.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:28 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:12 am
gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:08 am
more likly they have them, but the pop is low - so less of them.

i'm sure if you try, you will find 2 or 3 since 19th that lived and killed in your land.

NZ is like Andorra -a back water (I'm sure Anorra has a serial killer to 2 aslo - with its 1200 history and all - though 50,000 population).

search your local paper archives if you really wish to find them.
I found ONE, but he appears like an alter boy compared to someone like your BTK (another cutesy name) killer. In fact he named himself that because he wanted to be famous. So therein lies one clue anyway. Americans will do anything for fame.
I know about BTK - used to post/lurk on Tom Voight(sp) forum in 2003-2006 prior up until that creep was caught. I know a lot about him/crimes/etc, out of witcita (made a thing out of - in his first letter to the cops in 75? - that the Carr brothers was claiming the Otero killers after caught, but they were posers, letter included particulars (about placement of the youngest body on the bed/radio being left on by bedside/etc, the car brothers know nothing about).

BTK was into stangling women until unconscious, then letting them come too. did that many times over the several hours during the night.
he also "drew" his victims - dead or dying. all still under seal by the KS cops.

"he projects" were ones he stakes out for a few weeks/months pior to killing, Vain was a one off - "Green" was his target, see was not home, so under the compulsion to kill chose a random neigher (Vain) to satisfy him.

the witcha cops were inept from the start to then - they would have cought him - Radar's own ego got him - when the book about him "being dead" from an "expert" - rankled him, so in 2003 or so wrote "i'm not dead "expert"" - than wrote more and more latters (and left cerial (serial - haha!!) boxes off dirtroads with laters on then "b" "t" "k" circled).

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:12 am
Btw, I watched the Kemper and Ross interviews and found them both repellant.
so be it. i did not.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8043
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:35 am

gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:28 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:12 am
gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:08 am
more likly they have them, but the pop is low - so less of them.

i'm sure if you try, you will find 2 or 3 since 19th that lived and killed in your land.

NZ is like Andorra -a back water (I'm sure Anorra has a serial killer to 2 aslo - with its 1200 history and all - though 50,000 population).

search your local paper archives if you really wish to find them.
I found ONE, but he appears like an alter boy compared to someone like your BTK (another cutesy name) killer. In fact he named himself that because he wanted to be famous. So therein lies one clue anyway. Americans will do anything for fame.
I know about BTK - used to post/lurk on Tom Voight(sp) forum in 2003-2006 prior up until that creep was caught. I know a lot about him/crimes/etc, out of witcita (made a thing out of - in his first letter to the cops in 75? - that the Carr brothers was claiming the Otero killers after caught, but they were posers, letter included particulars (about placement of the youngest body on the bed/radio being left on by bedside/etc, the car brothers know nothing about).

BTK was into stangling women until unconscious, then letting them come too. did that many times over the several hours during the night.
he also "drew" his victims - dead or dying. all still under seal by the KS cops.

"he projects" were ones he stakes out for a few weeks/months pior to killing, Vain was a one off - "Green" was his target, see was not home, so under the compulsion to kill chose a random neigher (Vain) to satisfy him.

the witcha cops were inept from the start to then - they would have cought him - Radar's own ego got him - when the book about him "being dead" from an "expert" - rankled him, so in 2003 or so wrote "i'm not dead "expert"" - than wrote more and more latters (and left cerial (serial - haha!!) boxes off dirtroads with laters on then "b" "t" "k" circled).

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:12 am
Btw, I watched the Kemper and Ross interviews and found them both repellant.
so be it. i did not.
He was particularly vile. Murdered children too. He used to have a tape recorder with the sound of a baby crying to try to lure the person inside the house to come out. There's really no limit to the depravity that humans can come up with to inflict on other humans.
Actually the worst torture is that which is inflicted on the loved ones of victims. Endless mental torture.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:51 am

Wayne Nance ("i'm conan the barbarian") was another charmer, he got killed during his last act (saved the tax payers the money for a trial)

furniture mover for a funiture store in Mousulla(sp) montana in the 80's.


"to kill and klll again" is a excellent - now out of print - book about that guy.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:53 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:35 am
gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:28 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:12 am


I found ONE, but he appears like an alter boy compared to someone like your BTK (another cutesy name) killer. In fact he named himself that because he wanted to be famous. So therein lies one clue anyway. Americans will do anything for fame.
I know about BTK - used to post/lurk on Tom Voight(sp) forum in 2003-2006 prior up until that creep was caught. I know a lot about him/crimes/etc, out of witcita (made a thing out of - in his first letter to the cops in 75? - that the Carr brothers was claiming the Otero killers after caught, but they were posers, letter included particulars (about placement of the youngest body on the bed/radio being left on by bedside/etc, the car brothers know nothing about).

BTK was into stangling women until unconscious, then letting them come too. did that many times over the several hours during the night.
he also "drew" his victims - dead or dying. all still under seal by the KS cops.

"he projects" were ones he stakes out for a few weeks/months pior to killing, Vain was a one off - "Green" was his target, see was not home, so under the compulsion to kill chose a random neigher (Vain) to satisfy him.

the witcha cops were inept from the start to then - they would have cought him - Radar's own ego got him - when the book about him "being dead" from an "expert" - rankled him, so in 2003 or so wrote "i'm not dead "expert"" - than wrote more and more latters (and left cerial (serial - haha!!) boxes off dirtroads with laters on then "b" "t" "k" circled).

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:12 am
Btw, I watched the Kemper and Ross interviews and found them both repellant.
so be it. i did not.
He was particularly vile. Murdered children too. He used to have a tape recorder with the sound of a baby crying to try to lure the person inside the house to come out. There's really no limit to the depravity that humans can come up with to inflict on other humans.
Actually the worst torture is that which is inflicted on the loved ones of victims. Endless mental torture.
whom are your refering to above?

Denise Rader killed a 7 yrs old (yongest Otero), but not the 6,4, 3 yr old Vain kids (locked them in the bathroom) - nor did he kill Wegeral's infant a few years later.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:01 am

Kemper should have killed is mother first before all the others, after he got around to it, he turned himself in.

the last act shows that his mom was his problem. of course he delt with it wrong - lol (killed mom's friend to that was there at the time too if i rme correctly).

I credit him with turning himself in after "his release from his mom's clutches - buy killing her). he could have continued to kill more afterward.

instead he did the right thing.
Last edited by gaffo on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8043
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:01 am

gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:53 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:35 am
gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:28 am


I know about BTK - used to post/lurk on Tom Voight(sp) forum in 2003-2006 prior up until that creep was caught. I know a lot about him/crimes/etc, out of witcita (made a thing out of - in his first letter to the cops in 75? - that the Carr brothers was claiming the Otero killers after caught, but they were posers, letter included particulars (about placement of the youngest body on the bed/radio being left on by bedside/etc, the car brothers know nothing about).

BTK was into stangling women until unconscious, then letting them come too. did that many times over the several hours during the night.
he also "drew" his victims - dead or dying. all still under seal by the KS cops.

"he projects" were ones he stakes out for a few weeks/months pior to killing, Vain was a one off - "Green" was his target, see was not home, so under the compulsion to kill chose a random neigher (Vain) to satisfy him.

the witcha cops were inept from the start to then - they would have cought him - Radar's own ego got him - when the book about him "being dead" from an "expert" - rankled him, so in 2003 or so wrote "i'm not dead "expert"" - than wrote more and more latters (and left cerial (serial - haha!!) boxes off dirtroads with laters on then "b" "t" "k" circled).




so be it. i did not.
He was particularly vile. Murdered children too. He used to have a tape recorder with the sound of a baby crying to try to lure the person inside the house to come out. There's really no limit to the depravity that humans can come up with to inflict on other humans.
Actually the worst torture is that which is inflicted on the loved ones of victims. Endless mental torture.
whom are your refering to above?

Denise Rader killed a 7 yrs old (yongest Otero), but not the 6,4, 3 yr old Vain kids (locked them in the bathroom) - nor did he kill Wegeral's infant a few years later.
Rader. Those children escaped out the bathroom window. Shouldn't even talk about them really. It gives them the 'fame' they so crave.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:04 am

Kemper should have killed is mother first before all the others, after he got around to it, he turned himself in.

the last act shows that his mom was his problem. of course he delt with it wrong - lol (killed mom's friend to that was there at the time too if i rme correctly).

I credit him with turning himself in after "his release from his mom's clutches - buy killing her). he could have continued to kill more afterward.

instead he did the right thing.


not sure where you got he "recorded crying babies nonsense". in the real world he buried one women's head under his bedroom and talked it the cops in a bar (buddies with them for a year or so (Kemper was a cop-groupie miking them about his killings) down the street of his apartment.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:07 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:01 am


Rader. Those children escaped out the bathroom window.
yes they did, but he had the ability to kill them outright instead, so your point?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8043
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am

gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:07 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:01 am


Rader. Those children escaped out the bathroom window.
yes they did, but he had the ability to kill them outright instead, so your point?
You seem to be the expert. He's a kunt and I hope he's gone insane in prison.

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:31 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am
gaffo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:07 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:01 am


Rader. Those children escaped out the bathroom window.
yes they did, but he had the ability to kill them outright instead, so your point?
You seem to be the expert.
yes, ive had in interest for theres types decades. prob i can identify with them on some subconcious level.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am
He's a kunt and I hope he's gone insane in prison.
agreed, but i'm not into emotional virtue signalling, for me its not about how bad they are, but why they are the why the are (their mindset).

gaffo
Posts: 2354
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Post by gaffo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:45 am

I'm facinated in the patterns (profiling).
serial killers are easy to see (I saw a pattern when there was a picture of victums years ago offer on RMP's website about the unsolved "trail of tears" - hywy in Brit Columbia. of the 20 picts or so - veiwing the timeline, saw it there were many killers - one i noted must have killed 3/4 in the early 70's - they all looked similar). few year alter, they pinned those three/your to the guy (after death - from DNA).

patterns:

males kill females (unless they are gay)

females kill males (unless they are gay).

whites kills whites, blacks kill blacks. (this is changing with our mixing of the races - so less a rule than it used to be (note Ratton Rouge LA killer, black guy 15 yrs ago who killed white gals - this would never have been 50 yrs prior - he would have killed black gals instead).

of course there are exceptions to modus operandi - like the second Night Stalker - who killed willy nilly - via any sex via any weapon, but they make up a minority of 10-pecent or so. they are the lest catchable too.......but seem to be the least methodic (as if their lack of method is a reflaction of their lack of order/method in life............caotic mentally (so they become caught due to their caotic mentality - despite their random methods of killing).

the ones that are never cought are the ones that plan, lack the ego to write letter to the press/cops, and kill intermentently (one every few years or so).

Its a mircle Zodiac was not caught, he had 1 close call, and seemed to quit after that time. despite his ego which i'm sure was crying out to write more letters (he wrote only one 5 yrs later (79)just to say he was still alive).

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest