Why lazyness is good

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dachshund

Re: Why lazyness is good

Post by Dachshund »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:42 am

What a sick bastard.
You want to know about "sick bastards"? I'll tell you all about them...

Here's a list of "A-Graders":

Karl Marx (sick bastard)
Lenin (sick bastard)
Trotsky (sick bastard)
Stalin (very sick bastard)
Molotov (sick bastard)
Marshall Tito (sick bastard)
Ho Chi Minh ( pathetic sick bastard)
Krushchev (sick brain-dead bastard)
Che Guevera (sick bastard/choice wanker)
Fidel Castro (sick bastard)
Herbert Marcuse and the rest of the "Frankfurt School" ( sick bastards)
Brezhnev (sick bastard)
Mao Zedong ( very sick bastard)
"Baader- Meinhoff Complex"/Red Army Faction/Red Brigade (sick bastards)
Pol Pot (very sick bastard)
Hillary Clinton (stupid sick bitch)

Geddit ?

Regards

Dachshund
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dachshund wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:15 am

What a sick bastard.
You want to know about "sick bastards"? I'll tell you all about them...

Here's a list of "A-Graders":

Karl Marx (sick bastard)
Lenin (sick bastard)
Trotsky (sick bastard)
Stalin (very sick bastard)
Molotov (sick bastard)
Marshall Tito (sick bastard)
Ho Chi Minh ( pathetic sick bastard)
Krushchev (sick brain-dead bastard)
Che Guevera (sick bastard/choice wanker)
Fidel Castro (sick bastard)
Herbert Marcuse and the rest of the "Frankfurt School" ( sick bastards)
Brezhnev (sick bastard)
Mao Zedong ( very sick bastard)
"Baader- Meinhoff Complex"/Red Army Faction/Red Brigade (sick bastards)
Pol Pot (very sick bastard)
Hillary Clinton (stupid sick bitch)

Geddit ?

Regards

Dachshund
Don't forget to put Dubya Dumbo Bushkunt at the top. The difference is that not one of those on your list set themselves up as the moral guardians of the planet and purveyors of all that is great and good. I think most of them knew they were kunts. Yanks have this delusional idea that they are 'goodies' (they have this absurd 'movie' fixation where they think movies are real, and real life is secondary).
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

What a sick bastard. Look at these 'evil' people. Gee, we all slept so much easier, knowing these monsters had been exterminated.

They were murdered by the Kremlin and Beijing - victims of aggressive Marxist-Leninist communist expansionism during the Cold War; the blood is on their hands, and the hands of their puppet, Ho Chi Minh, NOT America's. Mao Zedong and the Soviets did a great line in the torture and murder of innocents, BTW, the kill - sheet starts to get kinda meaningless after the 100,000,000 mark.

Regards

Dachshund
vegetariantaxidermy

Go fuck yourself.
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:20 am

Don't forget to put Dubya Dumbo Bushkunt at the top. The difference is that not one of those on your list set themselves up as the moral guardians of the planet and purveyors of all that is great and good. I think most of them knew they were kunts. Yanks have this delusional idea that they are 'goodies' (they have this absurd 'movie' fixation where they think movies are real, and real life is secondary).
Bush and Blair attacked Iraq because they had intelligence reports advising them that Iraq was harbouring weapons of mass destruction. They have always insisted that they believed the intelligence was accurate and you may think I'm naive but I sincerely think they were telling the truth. Even the thought of a rogue Islamic state like Saddam Hussein's Iraq holding a stockpile of WMD was enough to frighten the shit out of every man,woman, child and black dog in the West. After 9/11, Bush was simply not prepared to take even the slightest risk, (can you blame him??!!) nor was Blair ( who was, if you recall, hardly a neoconservative, rather a "dripping wet, leftist "Labour" Prime Minister of Britain). AS it turned out the intelligence re Iraq's WMD was faulty, but the way I see it, Bush and Blair were placed in a situation where to the very best of their knowledge the intelligence was accurate, and doing nothing was not an option.. On top of this, in the lead up to the Gulf war Iraq was repeatedly in violation of UN resolutions, for refusing to allow
(UN) weapons inspectors into the country to check for the presence of any hidden WMD.

With regard to the issue of moral guardianship of the planet. Totalitarian Marxist-Leninist regimes like Mao's Red China or the USSR were thoroughly immoral (very morally BAD). Like Reagan said, in the 1980's they were "Evil Empires", and they were very determined to export their brand of evil all over the world (NB: after the Cold War ended, this was confirmed for a fact in USSR archives), and like I said, between them they annihilated so many innocents that your head spins just trying to grasp the enormity of the brutality and murderous inhumanity we are talking about. So, I say to you, THANK GOD the West, and in particular America, DID assume the role of moral guardianship for the planet during the Cold War; THANK GOD America did stand up to defend the moral values that underpin Western liberal democracy. THANK GOD America did stand up to wicked communist bullies like Nikita Krushchev and Mao Zedong and say "Don't you DARE fuck with us or ANY of of our allies/friends; if you do, you'll regret it BIG TIME."

Finally, with respect to your view that Americans "think movies are real", Shakespeare was under the same "delusion" In "As You Like It", he wrote:

"All the world's a stage ( i.e. "movie set"), and all the men and women merely players (actors)

How very true.

In conclusion ,let me tell you that "GOODIES" and BADDIES" are very real, girly. And you better believe it, because if you don't; you'll end up in dire straights for sure!

Regards

Dachshund
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:40 am Go fuck yourself.
Oh, and BTW, girls aren't supposed to swear ( I never met a NICE girl who did) !

Regards

Dachshund
vegetariantaxidermy

Dachshund wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:20 am

Bush and Blair attacked Iraq because they had intelligence reports advising them that Iraq was harbouring weapons of mass destruction. They have always insisted that they believed the intelligence was accurate and you may think I'm naive but I sincerely think they were telling the truth. Even the thought of a rogue Islamic state like Saddam Hussein's Iraq holding a stockpile of WMD was enough to frighten the shit out of every man,woman, child and black dog in the West. After 9/11, Bush was simply not prepared to take even the slightest risk, (can you blame him??!!) nor was Blair ( who was, if you recall, hardly a neoconservative, rather a "dripping wet, leftist "Labour" Prime Minister of Britain). AS it turned out the intelligence re Iraq's WMD was faulty, but the way I see it, Bush and Blair were placed in a situation where to the very best of their knowledge the intelligence was accurate, and doing nothing was not an option.. On top of this, in the lead up to the Gulf war Iraq was repeatedly in violation of UN resolutions, for refusing to allow
(UN) weapons inspectors into the country to check for the presence of any hidden WMD.

With regard to the issue of moral guardianship of the planet. Totalitarian Marxist-Leninist regimes like Mao's Red China or the USSR were thoroughly immoral (very morally BAD). Like Reagan said, in the 1980's they were "Evil Empires", and they were very determined to export their brand of evil all over the world (NB: after the Cold War ended, this was confirmed for a fact in USSR archives), and like I said, between them they annihilated so many innocents that your head spins just trying to grasp the enormity of the brutality and murderous inhumanity we are talking about. So, I say to you, THANK GOD the West, and in particular America, DID assume the role of moral guardianship for the planet during the Cold War; THANK GOD America did stand up to defend the moral values that underpin Western liberal democracy. THANK GOD America did stand up to wicked communist bullies like Nikita Krushchev and Mao Zedong and say "Don't you DARE fuck with us or ANY of of our allies/friends; if you do, you'll regret it BIG TIME."

Finally, with respect to your view that Americans "think movies are real", Shakespeare was under the same "delusion" In "As You Like It", he wrote:

"All the world's a stage ( i.e. "movie set"), and all the men and women merely players (actors)

How very true.

In conclusion ,let me tell you that "GOODIES" and BADDIES" are very real, girly. And you better believe it, because if you don't; you'll end up in dire straights for sure!

Regards

Dachshund
You have to be a troll. Surely no one on a philosopy forum could be as stupid as you appear to be.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Veggie, Dachshund by his use of English reveals himself to be US American, probably from near the Great Lakes. He is male ; what is a dachshund bitch called in German? Hundin?
His opinions are fairly extreme right wing. We have had several clones of the Dachshund sort visiting us.
Last edited by Belinda on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Veggie, Dachshund by his use of English reveals himself to be US American, probably from near the Great Lakes. He is male ; what is a dachshund bitch called in German? Hundin?
His opinions are fairly extreme right wing. We have had several clones of the Dachshund sort visiting us.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Belinda wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:16 pm Veggie, Dachshund by his use of English reveals himself to be US American, probably from near the Great Lakes. He is male ; what is a dachshund bitch called in German? Hundin?
Ehh, he's definitely English. When he was ranting about Muslims in East London he went into quite unnecessary detail about which tube station he used to get there, and he called the police "Old bill". Frankly by the time I got the word Whitechapel I was expecting to get a lecture about Jack the Ripper. Laying it on a bit thick to be honest, he's probably from Essex.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Whatever nationality he is, Flash, it's possible there is a concerted effort by far right interests. The far right in Europe is to be reckoned with unfortunately.
vegetariantaxidermy

Belinda wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:07 pm Whatever nationality he is, Flash, it's possible there is a concerted effort by far right interests. The far right in Europe is to be reckoned with unfortunately.
Whatever he is, he's a fanatical but articulate imbecile, and probably sociopathic too--an 'ideal' Nazi.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Belinda wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:07 pm Whatever nationality he is, Flash, it's possible there is a concerted effort by far right interests. The far right in Europe is to be reckoned with unfortunately.
I'm pretty sure there's no StormFrontFuhrer dispatching minions one by one to haunt a relatively small philosophy forum. There's just a shit load of white supremacists out there.

The ones we get are invariably the self elected intelligentsia who think they can become the thought leaders of the movement. We get them because if you google for philosophy forums this site is one of the options that pops up. So this one likes to name-check philosophers he may or may not have read, then make basic errors of reasoning which indicate any reading he did was wasted effort, and the last one bleated about cultural marxism. But we're never really short of a few mentally unstable people are we? There's a steady trickle of the delusional who think they have amazing knowledge to share.

It's just the circle of life really. A new generation of pseudiferous pissants arrives to replace Bill and Bob and their other pseudiferous pissant forefathers. One thinks she bears a new book of revelation to end all human suffering; another wants so desperately to look smart that he just picks random objects and declares they can only be truly understood as reflections of their opposites; and then here's our new whitepowerguy who is a fairly typical example of the type. They will all move on to the same set of debtor's prisons and loony wards as the last lot, and then ... another set of pseudiferous pissants will drop by.

I'm currently wondering how that all works, there's an apparently chaotic system that nonetheless always ensures we have exactly the right quantity of maniacs here. We must have some sort of swing producers of madness. People like nick perhaps, who leave if they don't feel they are getting enough attention, but then come back and just diarrhoea the place with a firehose of bullshit when the other nutters have left it unattended.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

:lol: :lol: FlashDP
vegetariantaxidermy

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:54 pm
I'm pretty sure there's no StormFrontFuhrer dispatching minions one by one to haunt a relatively small philosophy forum. There's just a shit load of white supremacists out there.

The ones we get are invariably the self elected intelligentsia who think they can become the thought leaders of the movement. We get them because if you google for philosophy forums this site is one of the options that pops up. So this one likes to name-check philosophers he may or may not have read, then make basic errors of reasoning which indicate any reading he did was wasted effort, and the last one bleated about cultural marxism. But we're never really short of a few mentally unstable people are we? There's a steady trickle of the delusional who think they have amazing knowledge to share.

It's just the circle of life really. A new generation of pseudiferous pissants arrives to replace Bill and Bob and their other pseudiferous pissant forefathers. One thinks she bears a new book of revelation to end all human suffering; another wants so desperately to look smart that he just picks random objects and declares they can only be truly understood as reflections of their opposites; and then here's our new whitepowerguy who is a fairly typical example of the type. They will all move on to the same set of debtor's prisons and loony wards as the last lot, and then ... another set of pseudiferous pissants will drop by.

I'm currently wondering how that all works, there's an apparently chaotic system that nonetheless always ensures we have exactly the right quantity of maniacs here. We must have some sort of swing producers of madness. People like nick perhaps, who leave if they don't feel they are getting enough attention, but then come back and just diarrhoea the place with a firehose of bullshit when the other nutters have left it unattended.
It's the raving nutters who get the most attention though. Nick-A gets more attention than anyone I can think of on here. I find him beyond boring. Religious nuts rarely hold much (if any) fascination for me. They are so one dimensional, and always seem to harbour deep, bitter resentment towards anyone who doesn't share their particular superstition.