Evil Right Wing Fascism will eventually win

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gloominary

Re: Evil Right Wing Fascism will eventually win

Post by Gloominary »

The very opposite of the OP is occurring.
Republicans have abandoned neoconservatism for Trumpism, which, as far as I can tell, is not a coherent political philosophy, but at least it's not that extreme (it's like neoconservatism, but more nationalistic (less illegal immigration and interventionism, more protectionism, etcetera), meanwhile dems have abandoned social democracy (both parties were corporatist in practice) for communism and technocracy.
The left and megacorps like Walmart have given Black Lives Matter, an antiblue, antiwhite, misandrist and Marxist organization 450 million dollars so far.
They're using BLM and Antifa, their stooges, to help stage a coup.
They want to defund and disband police so BLM and Antifa can help take over.
So far they've taken over a neighborhood in Washington State, demolished dozens of buildings and looted thousands.
They've murdered dozens of people and taken down dozens of monuments all over the world.
While there are some peaceful protesters, BLM and Antifa are armed and dangerous.
They are illegally occupying a neighborhood in Seattle where they extort its inhabitants.
Unfortunately the left will not rest until agenda 2030 (austerity and depopulation for the 99.9%, abundance for the 0.1% (humanity is cancer, the parasitic elite are the cure) has been fully realized.
Covid and George Floyd are pretexts to bring about a NWO.
There will be many more fake crises to come followed by public outcry and normalization (the new normal i.e. totalitarianism).
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Gloominary wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:33 am The very opposite of the OP is occurring.
Republicans have abandoned neoconservatism for Trumpism, which, as far as I can tell, is not a coherent political philosophy, but at least it's not that extreme (it's like neoconservatism, but more nationalistic (less illegal immigration and interventionism, more protectionism, etcetera), meanwhile dems have abandoned social democracy (both parties were corporatist in practice) for communism and technocracy.
The left and megacorps like Walmart have given Black Lives Matter, an antiblue, antiwhite, misandrist and Marxist organization 450 million dollars so far.
They're using BLM and Antifa, their stooges, to help stage a coup.
They want to defund and disband police so BLM and Antifa can help take over.
So far they've taken over a neighborhood in Washington State, demolished dozens of buildings and looted thousands.
They've murdered dozens of people and taken down dozens of monuments all over the world.
While there are some peaceful protesters, BLM and Antifa are armed and dangerous.
They are illegally occupying a neighborhood in Seattle where they extort its inhabitants.
Unfortunately the left will not rest until agenda 2030 (austerity and depopulation for the 99.9%, abundance for the 0.1% (humanity is cancer, the parasitic elite are the cure) has been fully realized.
There will be many more fake crises to come followed by public outcry and normalization (the new normal i.e. totalitarianism).
I don't agree with all of your analysis, but the spirit of it is spot on: :thumbsup:
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Gloominary wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:33 am

AFAIK BLM are not Anfia - and are part of the "peaceful protesters - generally speaking.

Gloominary wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:33 am They are illegally occupying a neighborhood
are they illegally occupying?

I'm asking you Sir if they are?

or are they peacefully protesting?

do you affirm my constitution's 1st - to peacefully assemble (even in a cause i may not agree with - i do the BLM - not so the "pro lifer" - and using the latter, i fully affirm their right to assemble and protest for the Right to Life - per my Constitution's 1st amendment.

you have a problem with the 1st amendment?

if so why so?

Gloominary wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:33 am in Seattle where they extort its inhabitants.
is this so? if so provide links, i do not support thuggery from any side, and if its so it is not in the spirit of the !st and illegal.

provide links sir.

Gloominary wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:33 am Unfortunately the left will not rest until agenda 2030 (austerity and depopulation for the 99.9%, abundance for the 0.1% (humanity is cancer, the parasitic elite are the cure) has been fully realized.
hyperboly/cospiracy bullshit.

do you affirm the right of folks to peacfully protect via our 1st amendment, to protest on matters you personally are opposed to?

I do, do you?