DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo
Posts: 2469
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by gaffo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:32 am

Atla wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:29 am
Nick_A wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:06 pm
Atla wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:24 pm
If women are so inferior, why so terrified of them?
This is a hard question. It is true that some people are terrified at what they don't understand while others respect their own inability to understand.

A man can be terrified by a woman's external beauty since it has a certain psychological power over them. A man can be also terrified by a woman's inner beauty. A lot of women were killed as witches because people sensed something different about them.

I know for example that Simone Weil was far more intellectually and emotionally intelligent than me. I've never read of a woman whose emotional intelligence was so pure that she was completely open to the vertical human connection of levels of reality (above and below). It doesn't terrify me but rather have great respect for it. I know this pure female emotional quality which enables a man to feel objective meaning so necessary in the world must be kept alive in the world regardless of how it is scorned.

A person can be terrified by what they don't understand but once they begin to understand, terror can quickly change to humility and affection. Of course why so many are determined to justify and defend their terror is another matter.
Nope, Simone Weil was emotionally detached on another level (or in another sense), her mind automatically converted emotions into thoughts, often not even experiencing the emotions. I know this type very well, though this comes with very high apparent emotional intelligence, it's actually more like a disability, making normal interpersonal relationships more or less impossible and they can't experience the full spectrum of human emotions. Sometimes they feel sometimes they don't, such people are born like this, it was only natural that she got interested in Buddhism later.

When disconnected from emotions, this type thinks unnaturally fast, there are only thoughts, however that doesn't make them more intelligent, their grand theories quickly collapse under some moderate scrutiny. You are in love with an illusion apparently.
Ayn Rand seems like the kind you speak of.

gaffo
Posts: 2469
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by gaffo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:42 am

Walker wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:36 am
Speaking of racism, this “woman of color” (Rashida Tlaib) is saying, for the Congressional Record, that a colleague is using his co-worker as a “prop” (her words) because of his co-worker's skin color.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhNJF86aDJ4

She is a Leftist, a Muslim, a Democrat, and playing to her constituency.
yes, as is Meadows, who seems to not understand the defintion of Tokanism - willfully? or just ignorant?

either way he and the black gal "Patten-something" looks the tool, the other Meadows either the master, or a clueless nitwit (no clue of what Tokanism is so not a racist, just a fool, or something worse - understands tokanism and is playing the rest of us as fools and is a racist to boot).

I don't care either way,

in my book is see at best Meadows is on par with Tlaib.

why did you include the Muslim part? is she?, i don't know, you seem to think that is important. is it? if so why?

should i included that Meadows outside of being a Republican is a CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!! - OMG!!!!! ?

Walker wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:36 am
The Left is all that The Left accuses.
WTF? only thing i saw were Reichbugs ignoring interest in any facts about Trump subverting the law, and instead attacking the messenger!!!!!!!!!!!

pull you head out, before there is a 4th Reich AT HOME!

gaffo
Posts: 2469
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by gaffo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:50 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:34 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:36 am
Speaking of racism, this “woman of color” (Rashida Tlaib) is saying, for the Congressional Record, that a colleague is using his co-worker as a “prop” (her words) because of his co-worker's skin color.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhNJF86aDJ4

She is a Leftist, a Muslim, a Democrat, and playing to her constituency.

The Left is all that The Left accuses.
Strange how this so-called 'left' you are constantly referring to is made up of perfectly sane and rational people in every country except yours (but rapidly becoming poisoned with the American influence eg. the US-dominated internet. Children here now even speak with American accents. How fucking depressing is that?)
Face it. 'Left' or 'right', Americans are bat-shit crazy across the board.
Why do you find it so hard to grasp the simple truth that 'left wing' is NOT a euphemisim for PCbatshitinsane? It's like saying that 'purple' means the same thing as 'house', just because some houses are purple.
(Why am I wasting my time? You are never going to 'get' it, and you will continue to spew your crap about 'liberal lefties' till the cows come home. Why don't you just say, 'insane Americans who are insane in a different way from the way I am insane' ? )
Brits were infected before us - Brextiiers are the same shit for brains is Trumpers - and before us.

gaffo
Posts: 2469
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by gaffo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:52 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:34 pm
[Why don't you just say, 'insane Americans who are insane in a different way from the way I am insane' ? )
LOL - made me spill my beer, still don't like you and i await your insult/snipe.

but like the reply nonetheless. thanks for the guffaw.

gaffo
Posts: 2469
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by gaffo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:05 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:36 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:29 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:19 pm


Stick your USidiocy-pandering idiocratic Wiki 'definition'. Some people are just better educated than others.
Thus the urging to exercise independent research for satisfactory verification of suggested Wikki directions.

When you put a large population of anything in close proximity, order is required for the existence of the most. At first glance an ant-hill may seem chaotic, but it’s not. Each ant knows exactly what it’s doing, without doubt, without choice.

This is just the way things are.

That automobile in the TV commercial that is driving through a shallow creek, or racing across the open desert, or slaloming through the Valley of Fire freshly blacktopped and stripped, or doing all three in thirty seconds without another car in sight, does not actually live a machine’s ideal existence.

That’s pure romance. That’s just the principle of freedom artistically rendered, as whimsical as wabbits.

Most of the car’s moving life is actually spent inching along nose-to-tail and tail-to-nose and sitting idle single file and in columns before Stop light, or Stop sign, while its passenger sits in the distracting luxury of electronic entertainment, climate control, and semi-reclined lumbar support dwelling on the “problems” of life, or how to better express her thoughts, and perhaps indulging in a video advertisement of her expensive ride scaling mountains rather than spending its days baking amongst acres of other machines still and silent, their electronic danger alarms on alert, while the passenger works to pay for it all.
Indeed. You are certainly swaying me away from the notion that all Americans are 'nuts' :roll: (That's sarcasm by the way. I'm sensitive to the fact that Americans have a debilitating illness that manifests itself in total blindness when confronted with either sarcasm or irony).

I agree that it does APPEAR to be impossible for an ENTIRE population to be insane, but nothing I've observed has ever convinced me otherwise-- not even a tiny bit. Quite the opposite in fact.

I think what is happening is that the US leads the world in social evolution (and I don't mean that in a good way), therefore humans in general are becoming insaner. This has happened in the US first, with the rest of the planet being dragged down behind it (hence the fact that Americans appear to be incredibly stupid, poorly-educated, and batshit crazy to the rest of the world--they've just become idiots before the rest of the planet has had a chance to catch up).
you post is important, Civics - education of the political system in the land those being educated reside.

I don't know about NZ - maybe you can clue me in if they still educate the kiddies on your gov structure?

here in America we stopped having Civics classes for middle/high schoolers sometime in the late 80's early 90's. I was mid - kill of civics, make informed citizens of the kiddies, so lets have a coach teach it before it goes fully away (like driving lessons/driver education class as well). I learned the basics from a coach - three branches of gov (the rest a learned years afterwards - like jury power, history etc....

BTW history is in the same Civics boat, i learned "history" from 2 coaches in the early 80's too.

Fuck if it ain't STEM - no need to teach it right? (reich?) - be you in Veitnam or NZ or America, learn your STEM,and remain ignorant in Civics, History and similars ----results is well educated bots to work in the STEM, and not have the mind to ask questions nor question any authority.

no?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8173
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:42 am

gaffo wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:52 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:34 pm
[Why don't you just say, 'insane Americans who are insane in a different way from the way I am insane' ? )
LOL - made me spill my beer, still don't like you and i await your insult/snipe.

but like the reply nonetheless. thanks for the guffaw.
I've never expected to win any 'miss popularity' contests on here. The posters I had a bit of a soft spot for have long since gone, and for the most part the religious crazies have taken over the asylum. If they despise me then I know I must be doing something right :D

Walker
Posts: 6883
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Walker » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:49 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:42 am
gaffo wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:52 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:34 pm
[Why don't you just say, 'insane Americans who are insane in a different way from the way I am insane' ? )
LOL - made me spill my beer, still don't like you and i await your insult/snipe.

but like the reply nonetheless. thanks for the guffaw.
I've never expected to win any 'miss popularity' contests on here. The posters I had a bit of a soft spot for have long since gone, and for the most part the religious crazies have taken over the asylum. If they despise me then I know I must be doing something right :D
The positive aspect of annoyance is to challenge bedrock assumptions, beginning within oneself.

Not to be confused with mundane annoyances, such as:

One: Like in Dumb and Dumber, when The Gasman gets caught between the two heroes and must endure willful annoyance.

Two: We don’t need no stinking evidence.

Three: Ending inquiry after stating logical inconsistencies obvious to all.

Four: Absurd non-sequitur conclusions.

Five: Clipboard check-lists.

Six: General Inspectors.

Seven: Fancy formatting.

Etc:


Which type are you, do you think?
(I'll 'fess up to five and seven.)

artisticsolution
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by artisticsolution » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:35 am

Hi Spheres,

Yes, I'm angry...I have good reason to be....trust me. You know me well...for years. My life has been so bad for so many years now it just getting ridiculous. My friends are stunned...at a loss for words. When I tell my Christian friends (who know me and have lived through my tale of woe for all this time...one traumatic event after the other) that God is a fucking ****...they can't argue with me anymore. They are all in disbelief.

But you know me...I'll kick his ass into next week...he's messed with the wrong woman. :twisted:

Dachshund
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Dachshund » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:04 am

Walker wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:29 pm



When you put a large population of anything in close proximity, order is required for the existence of the most. At first glance an ant-hill may seem chaotic, but it’s not. Each ant knows exactly what it’s doing, without doubt, without choice.

This is just the way things are.



Indeed. You are certainly swaying me away from the notion that all Americans are 'nuts' :roll: (That's sarcasm by the way. I'm sensitive to the fact that Americans have a debilitating illness that manifests itself in total blindness when confronted with either sarcasm or irony).



no?
It is interesting what you say about Americans lacking a sense of appreciation for sarcasm and irony. Having lived in England for many years, I know that these are the two foundation stones of the English sense of humour. The English find it amusing when sarcastic comments or an ironic observations are made in jaded, perfunctory manner. They call it "taking the piss" and they do it literally all the time and not to others, but they like to "take the piss out of themselves"- to be self deprecating. I think just about every one has seen Monty Python's film "The Life of Brian"; here the English sense of sarcastic-ironic humour is perfectly condensed and crystallized in a scene where Christ, nailed to the Cross, begins singing a chirpy- cheerful tune called "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" :D Also, as soon as you open your mouth in England, the English will assume you are joking unless otherwise indicated But the American sense of humour is different, I saw it in sit-coms like "Friends" and Seinfeld, or "The Big Bang Theory". Americans, I think, are more optimistic people than the English. The English perspective is that "Life wasn't meant to be easy", and they are right, don't you think ? life IS a struggle it IS all to often full of suffering, misfortune, sorrow and hardship. The English expect doom and gloom, they are ever wary that failure and disappointment are lurking just around the next corner. Having said that, they are not craven, timorous mice bemoaning their lot in life, rather they have learned to develop a substantial stoicism. They are not "cry-babies" or "wilting lilies." I was trying to understand the origin of this mindset and I thought that maybe is was a result of the weather - the, long, dark depressing winters, the maritime climate of Britain that often see rain fall all the way through summer, the extreme changeability of the weather from bright and cheerful one minute to dank and overcast the next. My second theory was their long, incredible history; a history of tumultuous social and political change, of centuries of bloody warfare both among themselves and with foreign powers of plagues that decimated countless thousands of victims. It is so astonishing and so rich a story, one could not make it up. England has endured tremendous pain and suffering since 5 AD, it seeped into the soil of the land and the blood of the people over countless generations.


American humour is very different from British. Part of it is due to the different ways that American and British kids are brought up. American kids are given the message that they can be anything that they want to be, even the President. That they are fully capable of rising up to be whatever they want to be: doctor, lawyer, State Governor, Stealth Fighter-Bomber pilot, billionaire like Donald Trump, famous scientist and so on. British kids get pretty much the opposite message: "No, dear you are NOT going to be "Prime Minister." Because American kids are raised with a positive, "can-do" attitude, as adults they are more confident and optimistic. This is why their humour is more up-front and open. In American comedy movies the hero is a wise-guy who has a knack for firing off killer one-liners and punch lines, he is popular..a winner and we laugh WITH him (say, like some of Robin William's comedy performances, "Good Morning VIETNAM, for example). In British comedy, the opposite is the case, the main comic in the series or film is an anti-hero, a ridiculous loser, a dork (Like Rowan Atkinson, aka "Mr Bean)) who we laugh AT, not with.




Your first point (above) about the principle of "order" is a fundamental tenet of Conservative political philosophy. Edmund Burke the father of modern Conservatism often referred to the principle of "order" in society. What he meant by "order" was what we would now call hierarchy. Burke believed that in any state (society) a natural and spontaneous vertical ranking of people occurs. The bottom pole or base of the hierarchy contains the least able, powerful and competent members of society, while the apex of the hierarchy is occupied by the social elites - the most able, competent and powerful of persons. In between are layered intermediate strata of ability, competence and power. For the "ant-hill to function in a civilised manner each person must know and accept their "station in life" and discharge the obligations of his/her "station" to the best of their ability. This doesn't mean that one cannot advance to the higher station, nor that those in relatively higher stations are immune from falling to lower ranks in the hierarchy. In fact such upward and downward movement are ongoing and establish a dynamic equilibrium. But at any point in time "Each ant knows exactly what it is supposed to be doing, without doubt", because it has been told this by an ant in a position of higher authority. Without this kind of order in society there can be no true individual freedom. Paradoxically, human freedom is conditional on the presence of stable order/hierarchy/authority in the state. Without order (hierarchy) and legitimate authority, what you will have in any human ant-hill is not true liberty, but mere licentiousness. This is what Burke foresaw in the Jacobin communist revolution in Paris in 1789. The insurgents brutally smashed the ancien regime in a bid to be free of its, oppressive ,hierarchical social structures. They gleefully guillotined the heads off the upper class elites and for two years an orgy of violent murder known as "The Reign of Terror" saw the street run red with blood. But the Jacobins did not win liberty for the French people, they merely unleashed anarchy and debauchery, because that is what you end up with when you impetuously destroy a long-established, structure of social order in any state.


Regards


Dachshund

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5383
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:29 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:58 pm
Dachshund wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:20 pm




Greta,



Do you really have any idea what an absolute fool you make of yourself every time you try to defend the feminist movement/women rights movement that took place ( and is still ongoing) in the West ?

In the United States, the 19th Amendment to the US Constitution that extended the franchise to women represented one of the created political blunders in American history. The 19th Amendment was basically a consequence of the West experiment with political liberalism, specifically its fundamental tenet that all human beings are born equal, that is, literally THE SAME/ IDENTICAL in terms of their innate dignity (moral worth/ value). If one accepts this premise, it follows, of course. that the sexes: MEN and WOMEN, are also created equal in dignity and women are thereby entitled to the equal (the same/identical) rights and freedoms as men, including the right to vote.

The liberal premise that all human beings are created equal in dignity ( moral worth value) is known as moral egalitarianism. The liberal thesis of moral egalitarianism is, however, merely the presumption of an assumption that has never - despite decades of intense philosophical focus on the problem of justification - been theoretically justified and common sense suggests that it never will be. Just like other human attributes such intelligence (IQ), height, the propensity for work, the capacity to defer gratification, behavioural impulsivity and so, human dignity ( moral worth/virtue/nobility/goodness) is obviously distributed hierarchically along a vertical dimension. At the bottom of ranked, vertical hierarchy are the bad and evil, at the top are the saintly and highly virtuous, and in between these two poles are situated those individuals who occupy ranks of intermediary human dignity.

To cut to the chase liberalism insists that a professional porn star is just as dignified a human being as your local family doctor; that a paedophile is just as upstanding and decent a person as a conscientious school teacher and that "Jack the Ripper" and Mother Theresa were equally dignified human beings who deserved to be treated with the same amount of respect, care and concern, and were absolutely entitled the exactly the same rights and freedoms. I say BULLSHIT, and I say that anyone who sincerely believes this is a nutjob.



After they were given the vote, women - because they are ruled more by emotion and sentiment than rationality; because, relative to males, they lack prudential wisdom and are morally deficient ( according to Immanuel Kant, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Aristotle and many other great Western philosophers) women automatically voted for the left(socialist) They did this because the Democrats campaigned policies of wealth redistribution they claimed would materially remediate the quality of life of those American citizens who were members of marginalised/ socially disadvantaged/ethnic-racial minority groups who were living in dire poverty and without access to basic opportunities for improving their levels of well-being. Because they are so emotional and sentimental women are profoundly affected by the plight of the "have - nots" in society and when the Democrats promise they will tackle the problem and, generally speaking,make the world a fairer, better place, women don't think twice before giving them their vote.

To cut a long story short this created, in time, a bloated welfare state - something that the US would be much better off without

Then in the 1960's along comes the gender feminist movement, spear-headed by a cohort of extreme Marxist ideologues whose basic position is that sex (i.e. male and female) differences in psychology have nothing to do with evolution, but are are mostly or solely socially constituted/constructed.

This is pure bullshit and there is now a mountain of empirical scientific mainstream research data that says so.

The radical Marxist gender feminists of the 1960's and 1970's argue that all women in the West are being oppressed by an all-encompassing system of patriarchy. They declare that are waging gender war on all of the West's patriarchal institutions which are responsible for promoting the male dominance and male oppression of women. These institutions include marriage and the traditional nuclear family, heterosexuality (!!) the state elementary schools and so on. The end goal of the gender feminist revolution its activists say, will be not just the elimination of male dominance, oppression and privilege BUT OF THE SEX DISTINCTION ITSELF; genital differences between males and females would no longer matter culturally.

Just from the last sentence above we can clearly see that the people orchestrating the gender feminist revolution were clearly and absolutely INSANE. And one need only listen for a few minutes to the bizarre ranting of prominent spokeswomen from the movement like Germain Greer, Andrea Dworkin, Shulasmith Firsestone or Ellen Willis to see that that these people are severely disturbed psychologically. They are totally fucked units, and you would never credit that they would be able to actually achieve any of their set political goals, simply because they are so obviously dysfunctional. But the tragic fact is that they did. In the US they did radically undermine the traditional institution of marriage and the patriarchal nuclear family. They did successfully send divorce rates soaring, they did break up countless thousands of homes and consign the children from those homes into worlds of grief and misery, they did decimate the white birth-rate in the United States, the did place legion single mothers in dire poverty, they did place countless thousands of women and children from broken homes on welfare. They did create a huge industrial-scale abortion industry.

In short, they managed to inflict a shitload of MONUMENTAL damage on American society and it continues apace today.

In my opinion the chief orchestrators of the gender feminist movement should be rounded up and indicted for crimes against humanity.

Regards

Dachshund
You're an idiot! Without either, there would be neither. Two halves of a whole my friend!

Without your mothers love, you would have withered and died, though the weakling you continue to show.

So what did your mommy do to you, how did she disappoint you so?

Let me know when you stop sucking yourself long enough to actually think. I won't hold my breath!

Do you know self sacrifice? I do! I protected your dumb ass from being instantly vaporized by man's leadership. Did I just say fear? To become that thing one fears, the epitome of insanity! Do you have a clue? The spheres must balance, my unbalanced, would be, Narcissus!

That someone like you assumes that any particular manmade concept reigns supreme and doesn't require scrutiny as being mislead and/or false, and then formulates supportive justifications for that thing that serves their selfish purpose, does not necessarily make it a universal; absolute. An argument for eating feces, no matter how seemingly logical is still an argument for eating feces. So go ahead and eat it. But don't think for a second that others of the current 7.7 billion are gonna necessarily join you in eating shite.

You're on your own you wanker! Well actually probably not, because I'm sure there are plenty of you megalomaniacs running around, beating your pud, saying, "see daddy, I'm playing with my peepee!" Your physical strength be damned, you were once helpless, then passed through your maximum strength, and one day shall be just as helpless, and you'll still gonna die. Nothing you can do shall stop that, so get over it and be a real man!

EVERYONE, INITIALLY, IS JUST AS CAPABLE AT ANYTHING, IT ALL SIMPLY DEPENDS UPON ANY PARTICULAR SET OF CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES. NO PARTICULAR SEX, CULTURE, CREED, BELIEF OR GENETIC STRUCTURE NECESSARILY MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE AT ALL. FOR INSTANCE, LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE A MALE AND A COMPLETE AND UTTER DUMBASS, WHAT HAPPENED DURING YOUR CHILDHOOD THAT CAUSED SUCH BITTERNESS, THAT CAUSED YOU TO BELIEVE YOU'RE NIETZSCHE'S ÜBERMENSCH?

I get so tired of you fools! You wankers! You suckers of self! You ego maniacs! You narcissistic mentally blind fucks!

Of course there's always hope! Open your minds eye and see the menagerie of humanity on this orb of stellar life for the utter magnificence that it truly is. Together we stand, divided we fall. Science, the only true calling, and that which is the only thing that can truly guide us to any hope of eternity. The cosmos can crush us all in the blink of an eye, utter vaporization, DNA instantly non existent, get over it and smell the flowers, the beauty of life's diversity, embracing it all, together we can be unstoppable!

Bickering amongst ourselves, historically, has never worked. Everyone can, and is needed in every aspect of our lives. One never knows from where the next bright idea might spring if we all nurture one another. We that are alive are the epitome of cosmic possibility, I just wonder why we can often appear so utterly ignorant of how wasteful we are with our one life. We should all just try and do the best we can, knowing it's all that we can do, keeping an eye on all the great things that become of it. Why fight amongst ourselves instead of understanding the miraculousness of this cosmic instance, and rejoicing at the chance of the experience at wondering and learning about it all. That's the milk and honey, the quest for the truth of it all! Historically, physically, psychologically, philosophically, socially, anthropologically, cosmically, etc, etc, etc!

Oh, and Fuck money! If we truly saw life/universe as we should, there would be no need for that 'weapon' of, supposed supremacy either.

Humans gotta grow up eventually! It just doesn't seem like it's gonna happen in my lifetime. Pity! I would have loved to have seen the, "oh now I finally get it," moment! Oh the parties that would ensue, an utterly joyous occasion.

Good luck, my people!

To those forum members who have read Spheresofbalance's response (above) to my post; please note the following:


(1) None of the issues I raised regarding the philosophy of Liberalism or the destructive impact of "Second Generation", Marxist gender feminism in the United States is addressed, let alone rationally rebutted.

(2) The tone of the entire post is self-evidently "florrid",i.e; abnormally hyper-emotional, verging on the hysterical. What is written is, generally speaking, utterly unreasonable (irrational) and simply makes no sense in the context of its being intended to object to the material in my post( re Liberalism/radical Marxist gender feminism) (?)

(3) Note how the content "Spheresofbalance's" response is totally incoherent and desultry. The ideas and concepts presented - both within and between - each paragraph are not logically connected. They bounce, erratically and rapidly, from "bumper to bumper" in a chaotic manner like the silver ball in a Pinball machine. In psychiartry, this pattern of communication is regarded as "first rank" evidence of "cognitive derailment" which is, in turn, a classic symptom of psychotic disorders like schizophrenia. If you were to give "Spheresofbalance's post (above) to any Western psychiatrist to read, s/he would tell you that if the author was sober (i.e; not under the influence of any consciousness -altering drug/s) at the time the piece was written,then it would be highly likely that s/he was afflicted with a pyschotic condition such as a thought disorder or, as I say, disorganised schizophrenia. (This is the polite way of saying "barking mad").

(4) In conclusion. My advise to Spheresofbalance is that she is very likely unbalanced
and would do well to seek a professional medical (psychiatric) assessment. Untreated psychosis is, generally speaking, a profoundly disabling and impairing condition, but there is no reason to despair as there are a range of efficacious "new-generation" antipschotic medications available for treatment at present.



Regards

Dachshund
Because you say what? Yeah not much of anything substantial.

That you're unable to see it's brilliance and how it applies to every thing your demented mind can muster, is your problem. Remember, I worked with nuclear weapons of mass destruction, had an FBI background check and received a secret clearance, member of the PRP program, to save dumb asses like you from the soviet nuclear threat during the cold war. You're welcome, ye of no self sacrifice! Ye of me, me, me-dom. You self sucker, you!

If I had known that 'one' was pointed at your abode, would only vaporize you, I'd have let it through, as you certainly don't deserve this gift of life. None of your ilk do! You and your ilk can be blamed for all that sucks on this, without your kind, beautiful planet.

Please do us all a favor and crawl off and die somewhere, preferably over some earth, so your constituents can be reabsorbed as something good like us, for a great change.

I'm a male and would kick your dumb-ass in the ring during a sporting fight! Man to man, hand to hand! What troubles you is that at 62 years I'm worldly, having much more wisdom than you'll ever have!

As to my writing style, I don't have to be clear or convincing, I just have to be honest, truthful and correct!

WIENER!

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5383
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:53 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:04 am
Walker wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:29 pm



When you put a large population of anything in close proximity, order is required for the existence of the most. At first glance an ant-hill may seem chaotic, but it’s not. Each ant knows exactly what it’s doing, without doubt, without choice.

This is just the way things are.



Indeed. You are certainly swaying me away from the notion that all Americans are 'nuts' :roll: (That's sarcasm by the way. I'm sensitive to the fact that Americans have a debilitating illness that manifests itself in total blindness when confronted with either sarcasm or irony).



no?
It is interesting what you say about Americans lacking a sense of appreciation for sarcasm and irony. Having lived in England for many years, I know that these are the two foundation stones of the English sense of humour. The English find it amusing when sarcastic comments or an ironic observations are made in jaded, perfunctory manner. They call it "taking the piss" and they do it literally all the time and not to others, but they like to "take the piss out of themselves"- to be self deprecating. I think just about every one has seen Monty Python's film "The Life of Brian"; here the English sense of sarcastic-ironic humour is perfectly condensed and crystallized in a scene where Christ, nailed to the Cross, begins singing a chirpy- cheerful tune called "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" :D Also, as soon as you open your mouth in England, the English will assume you are joking unless otherwise indicated But the American sense of humour is different, I saw it in sit-coms like "Friends" and Seinfeld, or "The Big Bang Theory". Americans, I think, are more optimistic people than the English.
The English perspective is that "Life wasn't meant to be easy",
Life wasn't 'meant' to be anything you idiot! It just is what it is, which is very relative, extremely environmentally different.


and they are right, don't you think ? life IS a struggle it IS all to often full of suffering, misfortune, sorrow and hardship.
Yep, yet the good ones don't blame others, you moron!

The English expect doom and gloom,
You shouldn't 'expect' anything, instead just take it as it comes, roll with the punches, as they say.

they are ever wary that failure and disappointment are lurking just around the next corner. Having said that, they are not craven, timorous mice bemoaning their lot in life, rather they have learned to develop a substantial stoicism. They are not "cry-babies" or "wilting lilies." I was trying to understand the origin of this mindset and I thought that maybe is was a result of the weather - the, long, dark depressing winters, the maritime climate of Britain that often see rain fall all the way through summer, the extreme changeability of the weather from bright and cheerful one minute to dank and overcast the next.
Now you're talking of environment as it effects, can you say contradictory?

My second theory was their long, incredible history; a history of tumultuous social and political change, of centuries of bloody warfare both among themselves and with foreign powers of plagues that decimated countless thousands of victims.
Every culture has this type thing looming over it's past, as all humankind dates back to it's beginning.

It is so astonishing and so rich a story, one could not make it up. England has endured tremendous pain and suffering since 5 AD, it seeped into the soil of the land and the blood of the people over countless generations.


American humour is very different from British. Part of it is due to the different ways that American and British kids are brought up. American kids are given the message that they can be anything that they want to be, even the President. That they are fully capable of rising up to be whatever they want to be: doctor, lawyer, State Governor, Stealth Fighter-Bomber pilot, billionaire like Donald Trump, famous scientist and so on. British kids get pretty much the opposite message: "No, dear you are NOT going to be "Prime Minister." Because American kids are raised with a positive, "can-do" attitude, as adults they are more confident and optimistic. This is why their humour is more up-front and open. In American comedy movies the hero is a wise-guy who has a knack for firing off killer one-liners and punch lines, he is popular..a winner and we laugh WITH him (say, like some of Robin William's comedy performances, "Good Morning VIETNAM, for example). In British comedy, the opposite is the case, the main comic in the series or film is an anti-hero, a ridiculous loser, a dork (Like Rowan Atkinson, aka "Mr Bean)) who we laugh AT, not with.
And to laugh at someone other than self, is blaming them for your short comings. I say, 'grow up, stand up and be counted!'



Your first point (above) about the principle of "order" is a fundamental tenet of Conservative political philosophy.
What order? 123, 321; abc, cba; you, you, me; me, me you? If your premises are invalid naturally your conclusions are false!

Edmund Burke the father of modern Conservatism often referred to the principle of "order" in society. What he meant by "order" was what we would now call hierarchy.
What is high, what is low? Who's to say? Quantify any particular order, (hierarchy) as it pertains to human conceptualization. What IQ, being gentlemanly or lady like? You're a fool that has absolutely no understanding of what humans have been, are, or may become. In another thread you spoke of psychology, without having the faintest clue of what you are, why you are as you are, or in the face of all humanity, what you should be.

Burke believed that in any state (society) a natural and spontaneous vertical ranking of people occurs. The bottom pole or base of the hierarchy contains the least able, powerful and competent members of society, while the apex of the hierarchy is occupied by the social elites - the most able, competent and powerful of persons. In between are layered intermediate strata of ability, competence and power. For the "ant-hill to function in a civilised manner each person must know and accept their "station in life" and discharge the obligations of his/her "station" to the best of their ability. This doesn't mean that one cannot advance to the higher station, nor that those in relatively higher stations are immune from falling to lower ranks in the hierarchy. In fact such upward and downward movement are ongoing and establish a dynamic equilibrium. But at any point in time "Each ant knows exactly what it is supposed to be doing, without doubt", because it has been told this by an ant in a position of higher authority. Without this kind of order in society there can be no true individual freedom. Paradoxically, human freedom is conditional on the presence of stable order/hierarchy/authority in the state. Without order (hierarchy) and legitimate authority,
Quantify 'legitimate authority,' you fucking dipshit!

what you will have in any human ant-hill is not true liberty, but mere licentiousness. This is what Burke foresaw in the Jacobin communist revolution in Paris in 1789. The insurgents brutally smashed the ancien regime in a bid to be free of its, oppressive ,hierarchical social structures. They gleefully guillotined the heads off the upper class elites and for two years an orgy of violent murder known as "The Reign of Terror" saw the street run red with blood. But the Jacobins did not win liberty for the French people, they merely unleashed anarchy and debauchery, because that is what you end up with when you impetuously destroy a long-established, structure of social order in any state.
Wrong! They had it all wrong! No man is better than another. And for there to be rules and laws that 'everyone' must follow, that serve everyones right to life, absolutely does not require anyone to have more than another. Everyone should have the same everything.

Like I've said, 'you're a very selfish dumb-ass that has no real clue.' Just another me, me, me dipshit that can't see the life for the self. You look down your nose and can't see past it. The really funny part is that your sight is obscured by boogers.


Regards


Dachshund
Bye bye, Mr. Wiener

Regards,

The SoB! :lol:

P.S. Just to be kind, you know your ass is showing, right?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8173
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:12 pm

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm
Dachshund wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:29 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:58 pm

You're an idiot! Without either, there would be neither. Two halves of a whole my friend!

Without your mothers love, you would have withered and died, though the weakling you continue to show.

So what did your mommy do to you, how did she disappoint you so?

Let me know when you stop sucking yourself long enough to actually think. I won't hold my breath!

Do you know self sacrifice? I do! I protected your dumb ass from being instantly vaporized by man's leadership. Did I just say fear? To become that thing one fears, the epitome of insanity! Do you have a clue? The spheres must balance, my unbalanced, would be, Narcissus!

That someone like you assumes that any particular manmade concept reigns supreme and doesn't require scrutiny as being mislead and/or false, and then formulates supportive justifications for that thing that serves their selfish purpose, does not necessarily make it a universal; absolute. An argument for eating feces, no matter how seemingly logical is still an argument for eating feces. So go ahead and eat it. But don't think for a second that others of the current 7.7 billion are gonna necessarily join you in eating shite.

You're on your own you wanker! Well actually probably not, because I'm sure there are plenty of you megalomaniacs running around, beating your pud, saying, "see daddy, I'm playing with my peepee!" Your physical strength be damned, you were once helpless, then passed through your maximum strength, and one day shall be just as helpless, and you'll still gonna die. Nothing you can do shall stop that, so get over it and be a real man!

EVERYONE, INITIALLY, IS JUST AS CAPABLE AT ANYTHING, IT ALL SIMPLY DEPENDS UPON ANY PARTICULAR SET OF CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES. NO PARTICULAR SEX, CULTURE, CREED, BELIEF OR GENETIC STRUCTURE NECESSARILY MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE AT ALL. FOR INSTANCE, LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE A MALE AND A COMPLETE AND UTTER DUMBASS, WHAT HAPPENED DURING YOUR CHILDHOOD THAT CAUSED SUCH BITTERNESS, THAT CAUSED YOU TO BELIEVE YOU'RE NIETZSCHE'S ÜBERMENSCH?

I get so tired of you fools! You wankers! You suckers of self! You ego maniacs! You narcissistic mentally blind fucks!

Of course there's always hope! Open your minds eye and see the menagerie of humanity on this orb of stellar life for the utter magnificence that it truly is. Together we stand, divided we fall. Science, the only true calling, and that which is the only thing that can truly guide us to any hope of eternity. The cosmos can crush us all in the blink of an eye, utter vaporization, DNA instantly non existent, get over it and smell the flowers, the beauty of life's diversity, embracing it all, together we can be unstoppable!

Bickering amongst ourselves, historically, has never worked. Everyone can, and is needed in every aspect of our lives. One never knows from where the next bright idea might spring if we all nurture one another. We that are alive are the epitome of cosmic possibility, I just wonder why we can often appear so utterly ignorant of how wasteful we are with our one life. We should all just try and do the best we can, knowing it's all that we can do, keeping an eye on all the great things that become of it. Why fight amongst ourselves instead of understanding the miraculousness of this cosmic instance, and rejoicing at the chance of the experience at wondering and learning about it all. That's the milk and honey, the quest for the truth of it all! Historically, physically, psychologically, philosophically, socially, anthropologically, cosmically, etc, etc, etc!

Oh, and Fuck money! If we truly saw life/universe as we should, there would be no need for that 'weapon' of, supposed supremacy either.

Humans gotta grow up eventually! It just doesn't seem like it's gonna happen in my lifetime. Pity! I would have loved to have seen the, "oh now I finally get it," moment! Oh the parties that would ensue, an utterly joyous occasion.

Good luck, my people!

To those forum members who have read Spheresofbalance's response (above) to my post; please note the following:


(1) None of the issues I raised regarding the philosophy of Liberalism or the destructive impact of "Second Generation", Marxist gender feminism in the United States is addressed, let alone rationally rebutted.

(2) The tone of the entire post is self-evidently "florrid",i.e; abnormally hyper-emotional, verging on the hysterical. What is written is, generally speaking, utterly unreasonable (irrational) and simply makes no sense in the context of its being intended to object to the material in my post( re Liberalism/radical Marxist gender feminism) (?)

(3) Note how the content "Spheresofbalance's" response is totally incoherent and desultry. The ideas and concepts presented - both within and between - each paragraph are not logically connected. They bounce, erratically and rapidly, from "bumper to bumper" in a chaotic manner like the silver ball in a Pinball machine. In psychiartry, this pattern of communication is regarded as "first rank" evidence of "cognitive derailment" which is, in turn, a classic symptom of psychotic disorders like schizophrenia. If you were to give "Spheresofbalance's post (above) to any Western psychiatrist to read, s/he would tell you that if the author was sober (i.e; not under the influence of any consciousness -altering drug/s) at the time the piece was written,then it would be highly likely that s/he was afflicted with a pyschotic condition such as a thought disorder or, as I say, disorganised schizophrenia. (This is the polite way of saying "barking mad").

(4) In conclusion. My advise to Spheresofbalance is that she is very likely unbalanced
and would do well to seek a professional medical (psychiatric) assessment. Untreated psychosis is, generally speaking, a profoundly disabling and impairing condition, but there is no reason to despair as there are a range of efficacious "new-generation" antipschotic medications available for treatment at present.



Regards

Dachshund
Because you say what? Yeah not much of anything substantial.

That you're unable to see it's brilliance and how it applies to every thing your demented mind can muster, is your problem. Remember, I worked with nuclear weapons of mass destruction, had an FBI background check and received a secret clearance, member of the PRP program, to save dumb asses like you from the soviet nuclear threat during the cold war. You're welcome, ye of no self sacrifice! Ye of me, me, me-dom. You self sucker, you!

If I had known that 'one' was pointed at your abode, would only vaporize you, I'd have let it through, as you certainly don't deserve this gift of life. None of your ilk do! You and your ilk can be blamed for all that sucks on this, without your kind, beautiful planet.

Please do us all a favor and crawl off and die somewhere, preferably over some earth, so your constituents can be reabsorbed as something good like us, for a great change.

I'm a male and would kick your dumb-ass in the ring during a sporting fight! Man to man, hand to hand! What troubles you is that at 62 years I'm worldly, having much more wisdom than you'll ever have!

As to my writing style, I don't have to be clear or convincing, I just have to be honest, truthful and correct!

WIENER!
The 'cold war' was a figment of the diseased and paranoid yank brain(or what passes as a brain).

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5383
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:25 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:12 pm
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm
Dachshund wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:29 am



To those forum members who have read Spheresofbalance's response (above) to my post; please note the following:


(1) None of the issues I raised regarding the philosophy of Liberalism or the destructive impact of "Second Generation", Marxist gender feminism in the United States is addressed, let alone rationally rebutted.

(2) The tone of the entire post is self-evidently "florrid",i.e; abnormally hyper-emotional, verging on the hysterical. What is written is, generally speaking, utterly unreasonable (irrational) and simply makes no sense in the context of its being intended to object to the material in my post( re Liberalism/radical Marxist gender feminism) (?)

(3) Note how the content "Spheresofbalance's" response is totally incoherent and desultry. The ideas and concepts presented - both within and between - each paragraph are not logically connected. They bounce, erratically and rapidly, from "bumper to bumper" in a chaotic manner like the silver ball in a Pinball machine. In psychiartry, this pattern of communication is regarded as "first rank" evidence of "cognitive derailment" which is, in turn, a classic symptom of psychotic disorders like schizophrenia. If you were to give "Spheresofbalance's post (above) to any Western psychiatrist to read, s/he would tell you that if the author was sober (i.e; not under the influence of any consciousness -altering drug/s) at the time the piece was written,then it would be highly likely that s/he was afflicted with a pyschotic condition such as a thought disorder or, as I say, disorganised schizophrenia. (This is the polite way of saying "barking mad").

(4) In conclusion. My advise to Spheresofbalance is that she is very likely unbalanced
and would do well to seek a professional medical (psychiatric) assessment. Untreated psychosis is, generally speaking, a profoundly disabling and impairing condition, but there is no reason to despair as there are a range of efficacious "new-generation" antipschotic medications available for treatment at present.



Regards

Dachshund
Because you say what? Yeah not much of anything substantial.

That you're unable to see it's brilliance and how it applies to every thing your demented mind can muster, is your problem. Remember, I worked with nuclear weapons of mass destruction, had an FBI background check and received a secret clearance, member of the PRP program, to save dumb asses like you from the soviet nuclear threat during the cold war. You're welcome, ye of no self sacrifice! Ye of me, me, me-dom. You self sucker, you!

If I had known that 'one' was pointed at your abode, would only vaporize you, I'd have let it through, as you certainly don't deserve this gift of life. None of your ilk do! You and your ilk can be blamed for all that sucks on this, without your kind, beautiful planet.

Please do us all a favor and crawl off and die somewhere, preferably over some earth, so your constituents can be reabsorbed as something good like us, for a great change.

I'm a male and would kick your dumb-ass in the ring during a sporting fight! Man to man, hand to hand! What troubles you is that at 62 years I'm worldly, having much more wisdom than you'll ever have!

As to my writing style, I don't have to be clear or convincing, I just have to be honest, truthful and correct!

WIENER!
The 'cold war' was a figment of the diseased and paranoid yank brain(or what passes as a brain).
Veggie, unfortunately you don't 'know' the half of it.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8173
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:55 pm

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:25 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:12 pm
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Because you say what? Yeah not much of anything substantial.

That you're unable to see it's brilliance and how it applies to every thing your demented mind can muster, is your problem. Remember, I worked with nuclear weapons of mass destruction, had an FBI background check and received a secret clearance, member of the PRP program, to save dumb asses like you from the soviet nuclear threat during the cold war. You're welcome, ye of no self sacrifice! Ye of me, me, me-dom. You self sucker, you!

If I had known that 'one' was pointed at your abode, would only vaporize you, I'd have let it through, as you certainly don't deserve this gift of life. None of your ilk do! You and your ilk can be blamed for all that sucks on this, without your kind, beautiful planet.

Please do us all a favor and crawl off and die somewhere, preferably over some earth, so your constituents can be reabsorbed as something good like us, for a great change.

I'm a male and would kick your dumb-ass in the ring during a sporting fight! Man to man, hand to hand! What troubles you is that at 62 years I'm worldly, having much more wisdom than you'll ever have!

As to my writing style, I don't have to be clear or convincing, I just have to be honest, truthful and correct!

WIENER!
The 'cold war' was a figment of the diseased and paranoid yank brain(or what passes as a brain).
Veggie, unfortunately you don't 'know' the half of it.
Right. And we would all be communist now if not for the 'selfless' efforts of our wondrous saviour, the good and great US of A (who lost pretty much every conflict with communists, and instigated several others and then took the 'credit' for 'fending off catastrophe' :lol: ) All those losses yet where are all those commies who were hiding under our beds??? I have never once, in my entire life, worried about being taken over by communists, and I have never once heard anyone mention it. EVER. The biggest destabiliser on the planet by a mile is the US. Now THAT is a country worth worrying about.

Walker
Posts: 6883
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Walker » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:48 am

Only when amalgamated, not fragmented.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests