Political correctness and snowflake generation

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by FlashDangerpants » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:18 pm

You decided to mock somebody whose name is basically Vagina Taxi plus some uneccessary letters by calling her VEGGIESHEEP? In the old days, before all this PC malarkey, you might have got called a gheyboi retard for that.

Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by Davyboi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:27 pm

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:18 pm
You decided to mock somebody whose name is basically Vagina Taxi plus some uneccessary letters by calling her VEGGIESHEEP? In the old days, before all this PC malarkey, you might have got called a gheyboi retard for that.
Not mock as such! My intention was more to annoy, through the joys of sarcasm! To enlighten her as to how I perceive her comments to others! And I wouldn't of called her that before PC, the reason why, is because I think veggiesheep sums up my opinion..

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8175
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:35 pm

Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:35 pm
What are your views VEGGIESHEEP? and I am not being an asshole mate, I swear! Just that I am trying to work you out? Im not sure what makes you tick?
I will give you the olive leaf! And propose a level ground of discussion, a question for a question! You ask me anything, and I will reply truthfully, I ask you and you do the same? What you say! Truce?
Apparently I'm a 'snowflake', according to you. Could you do me a huge favour and copypaste my 'snowflake' comment that put me in this category in your mind? That would be greatly appreciated. Btw, if you are English when why are you using American badspelling?

Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by Davyboi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:43 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:35 pm
Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:35 pm
What are your views VEGGIESHEEP? and I am not being an asshole mate, I swear! Just that I am trying to work you out? Im not sure what makes you tick?
I will give you the olive leaf! And propose a level ground of discussion, a question for a question! You ask me anything, and I will reply truthfully, I ask you and you do the same? What you say! Truce?
Apparently I'm a 'snowflake', according to you. Could you do me a huge favour and copypaste my 'snowflake' comment that put me in this category in your mind? That would be greatly appreciated. Btw, if you are English when why are you using American badspelling?
Yes I do class you as a snowflake! Just because you always sounding so PC, like a child who thinks everything is wrong, ready to point the finger and judge but not take the time to understand how a person came to their views! I didn't realise I was using American bad spelling, could be the predicted txt I'm using or could be because I'm a retard?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8175
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:50 pm

Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:43 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:35 pm
Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:35 pm
What are your views VEGGIESHEEP? and I am not being an asshole mate, I swear! Just that I am trying to work you out? Im not sure what makes you tick?
I will give you the olive leaf! And propose a level ground of discussion, a question for a question! You ask me anything, and I will reply truthfully, I ask you and you do the same? What you say! Truce?
Apparently I'm a 'snowflake', according to you. Could you do me a huge favour and copypaste my 'snowflake' comment that put me in this category in your mind? That would be greatly appreciated. Btw, if you are English when why are you using American badspelling?
Yes I do class you as a snowflake! Just because you always sounding so PC, like a child who thinks everything is wrong, ready to point the finger and judge but not take the time to understand how a person came to their views! I didn't realise I was using American bad spelling, could be the predicted txt I'm using or could be because I'm a retard?
Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to copy-paste me an example of me being a 'PC snowflake'. I would greatly appreciate it :)

Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by Davyboi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:00 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:50 pm
Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:43 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:35 pm


Apparently I'm a 'snowflake', according to you. Could you do me a huge favour and copypaste my 'snowflake' comment that put me in this category in your mind? That would be greatly appreciated. Btw, if you are English when why are you using American badspelling?
Yes I do class you as a snowflake! Just because you always sounding so PC, like a child who thinks everything is wrong, ready to point the finger and judge but not take the time to understand how a person came to their views! I didn't realise I was using American bad spelling, could be the predicted txt I'm using or could be because I'm a retard?
Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to copy-paste me an example of me being a 'PC snowflake'. I would greatly appreciate it :)
Yes I am kinda being sarcastic, but also offering a common ground to discuss!
And to be truthful yes it would be difficult to copy and paste, not because I haven't examples, just the fact I am useless at doing that copy and paste stuff, always end up cocking it up... But don't worry, I will look back at messages and take pen to paper, and give you examples.

Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by Davyboi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 pm

Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:00 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:50 pm
Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Yes I do class you as a snowflake! Just because you always sounding so PC, like a child who thinks everything is wrong, ready to point the finger and judge but not take the time to understand how a person came to their views! I didn't realise I was using American bad spelling, could be the predicted txt I'm using or could be because I'm a retard?
Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to copy-paste me an example of me being a 'PC snowflake'. I would greatly appreciate it :)
Yes I am kinda being sarcastic, but also offering a common ground to discuss!
And to be truthful yes it would be difficult to copy and paste, not because I haven't examples, just the fact I am useless at doing that copy and paste stuff, always end up cocking it up... But don't worry, I will look back at messages and take pen to paper, and give you examples.
Your not in a rush are you?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8175
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 pm
Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:00 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:50 pm

Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to copy-paste me an example of me being a 'PC snowflake'. I would greatly appreciate it :)
Yes I am kinda being sarcastic, but also offering a common ground to discuss!
And to be truthful yes it would be difficult to copy and paste, not because I haven't examples, just the fact I am useless at doing that copy and paste stuff, always end up cocking it up... But don't worry, I will look back at messages and take pen to paper, and give you examples.
Your not in a rush are you?
It would be quicker to google 'how to copy paste' though. I'm sure a bright guy like you could manage it :)

commonsense
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by commonsense » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:32 pm

commonsense wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:21 pm
I did not murder people. I killed one person. I killed him because I was afraid he would kill me, not because of his race.
gaffo wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:47 am
really? thats ruff, if you are not BSing here, you must have thought/dreamed of the event in many ways. and regret what you had to do in the circumstances.
Yes, really. I’m not a BSer. I can’t imagine anyone concocting my story as BS.
The event has been haunting me for 48 yrs.
If I had it to do over, I would rather be killed.
I opposed all war, and yet I shot someone who then died of wounds. Instinctual fear over ethical behavior.
gaffo wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:47 am
I'm thankful i've never been tested in life as you have.
The test continues. There was no knowledge about how to ameliorate PTSD in 1970. Unfortunately, it becomes intractable unless addressed early.
gaffo wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:47 am
peace to you Sir.
Peace, to those who fought for it (yes, we fought to come back to a peaceful home, not to defeat the North Vietnamese, not to keep Commie Corn Flakes off the shelves at the grocery store), has a flavor the protected will never know.
gaffo wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:47 am
Nam? - just curious, none of my business.
Yes, RVN, Danang, Hue and the Ashau Valley
Last edited by commonsense on Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by Davyboi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:41 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:29 pm
Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 pm
Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Yes I am kinda being sarcastic, but also offering a common ground to discuss!
And to be truthful yes it would be difficult to copy and paste, not because I haven't examples, just the fact I am useless at doing that copy and paste stuff, always end up cocking it up... But don't worry, I will look back at messages and take pen to paper, and give you examples.
Your not in a rush are you?
It would be quicker to google 'how to copy paste' though. I'm sure a bright guy like you could manage it :)
Lol..let's get one thing straight, I'm not a bright guy! 🤔 And I have googled it already, still Carnt grasp it! Proper annoying it is.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11988
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:50 pm

Gwad almighty you lot sound like a bunch of bitter old farts bemoaning a changing social world. Get over it and hurry up to your bath-chairs as you've left the world in a terrible state for the young so if they want to think differently leave them to it as they're probably not going to have it for very much longer.

Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by Davyboi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:50 pm
Gwad almighty you lot sound like a bunch of bitter old farts bemoaning a changing social world. Get over it and hurry up to your bath-chairs as you've left the world in a terrible state for the young so if they want to think differently leave them to it as they're probably not going to have it for very much longer.
BATH CHAIRS! MMMMMM... 😆 😆... Im only 40, and I know I shouldn't like it, but once when I went on holiday, the hotel we stayed in actually had a seat in the shower! I swear best invention ever! It was a sauna, steam and power shower all in the same cubicle... I feel in love that day! Lol 😂 😂

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8175
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:50 pm
Gwad almighty you lot sound like a bunch of bitter old farts bemoaning a changing social world. Get over it and hurry up to your bath-chairs as you've left the world in a terrible state for the young so if they want to think differently leave them to it as they're probably not going to have it for very much longer.
Facists need to be exposed and brought down whenever possible. Sorry, but I'm not about to just lie back and let some self-righteous pricks take away free speech.

Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by Davyboi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:12 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:08 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:50 pm
Gwad almighty you lot sound like a bunch of bitter old farts bemoaning a changing social world. Get over it and hurry up to your bath-chairs as you've left the world in a terrible state for the young so if they want to think differently leave them to it as they're probably not going to have it for very much longer.
Facists need to be exposed and brought down whenever possible. Sorry, but I'm not about to just lie back and let some self-righteous pricks take away free speech.
That's what I'm on about VEGGIESHEEP... You immediately jumped and into fascists, soap box etc! Wtf?

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: Political correctness and snowflake generation

Post by FlashDangerpants » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Davyboi wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:12 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:08 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:50 pm
Gwad almighty you lot sound like a bunch of bitter old farts bemoaning a changing social world. Get over it and hurry up to your bath-chairs as you've left the world in a terrible state for the young so if they want to think differently leave them to it as they're probably not going to have it for very much longer.
Facists need to be exposed and brought down whenever possible. Sorry, but I'm not about to just lie back and let some self-righteous pricks take away free speech.
That's what I'm on about VEGGIESHEEP... You immediately jumped and into fascists, soap box etc! Wtf?
I think you have massively misunderstood Veggie if you are still pursuing this doomed snowflake thing. She probably isn't calling you a fascist at all, and if she is, it probably isn't just because you started this thread out of some misplaced regret that your grandad can't call his buddy a Paki any more*. Veggie hates PC in all its forms in a way more visceral than you could comprehend, and she appears to regard that form of enforced group-politeness as a brand of fascism in itself.

* Although what the fuck you thought that rambling anecdote was going to do for your cause I really don't know.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests