Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

philosopher
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by philosopher » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 pm

THIS THREAD IS LOST!
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25384&p=381545#p381545

I concede defeat, please ignore my nonsense-comments in this thread.
----


https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/31/asia ... index.html

Pakistan's Supreme Court has acquitted a Christian woman who has been on death row for almost eight years on blasphemy charges.

Thousands of people in Pakistan are protesting FOR sentencing her to death, and against courts decision.

*deleted nonsense*
Last edited by philosopher on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by FlashDangerpants » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:53 pm

Really? Yet another thread demanding mass killings from you?

philosopher
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by philosopher » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:54 pm

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:53 pm
Really? Yet another thread demanding mass killings from you?
Yes. Nobody should be allowed to wish for any blasphemy laws.

And I don't care wether they be christians, muslims or any other religion. They can practice their religion, but they should damn never EVER force anyone to comply with their ridiculus superstition!

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by FlashDangerpants » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:59 pm

You are just the dumbest motherfucker.

philosopher
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by philosopher » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:00 pm

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:59 pm
You are just the dumbest motherfucker.
You are.

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by FlashDangerpants » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:05 pm

philosopher wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:00 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:59 pm
You are just the dumbest motherfucker.
You are.
Is that all you've got? Surely you have some reason for putting me to death too? If it helps, I'm willing to call you a retard, and then you can fantasise about the slow and painful way you want to kill me for using non-PC language. All while you massage that special erection that only the most righteous murders give you.

philosopher
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by philosopher » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:07 pm

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:05 pm
philosopher wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:00 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:59 pm
You are just the dumbest motherfucker.
You are.
Is that all you've got? Surely you have some reason for putting me to death too?
I presume you say this, because you believe it should be a crime to offend "god"?

Why should it be a crime to offend "god"?

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by FlashDangerpants » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 pm

philosopher wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:07 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:05 pm
philosopher wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:00 pm


You are.
Is that all you've got? Surely you have some reason for putting me to death too?
I presume you say this, because you believe it should be a crime to offend "god"?

Why should it be a crime to offend "god"?
You presume wrong. I am an atheist, so naturally I think the people who want blasphemy laws should be disappointed. You are constantly demanding other people die for the crime of disagreeing with you, it is stupid, stop fucking doing it.

philosopher
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by philosopher » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:27 pm

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 pm
philosopher wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:07 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:05 pm


Is that all you've got? Surely you have some reason for putting me to death too?
I presume you say this, because you believe it should be a crime to offend "god"?

Why should it be a crime to offend "god"?
You presume wrong. I am an atheist, so naturally I think the people who want blasphemy laws should be disappointed. You are constantly demanding other people die for the crime of disagreeing with you, it is stupid, stop fucking doing it.
Disappointed? Do you realize that the protests for blasphemy laws (pro-death penalty for blasphemy) are doing?
We should do more than just make them disappointed!

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by FlashDangerpants » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:32 pm

philosopher wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:27 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 pm
philosopher wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:07 pm


I presume you say this, because you believe it should be a crime to offend "god"?

Why should it be a crime to offend "god"?
You presume wrong. I am an atheist, so naturally I think the people who want blasphemy laws should be disappointed. You are constantly demanding other people die for the crime of disagreeing with you, it is stupid, stop fucking doing it.
Disappointed? Do you realize that the protests for blasphemy laws (pro-death penalty for blasphemy) are doing?
We should do more than just make them disappointed!
Of course, they have made the grievous error of having the wrong beliefs, so death on a massive scale is the only reasonable solution. The final solution.

philosopher
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by philosopher » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:34 pm

FlashDangerpants -

Look at this picture:

Image

Each and every person on that picture believes Asia Bibi should hang for blasphemy.

WHY won't you think that every person on that same picture, deserve the death penalty themselves?

Each and EVERYONE on that picture are motherfucking assholes, and they deserve no compassion, they deserve a DEATH SENTENCE! They deserve to have a COURT sentence each and everyone of them to DIE!

If there is a God, I sure hope He would arrange mass-executions of those shitpeople!

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by FlashDangerpants » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:49 pm

philosopher wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:34 pm
FlashDangerpants -

Look at this picture:

Image

Each and every person on that picture believes Asia Bibi should hang for blasphemy.

WHY won't you think that every person on that same picture, deserve the death penalty themselves?

Each and EVERYONE on that picture are motherfucking assholes, and they deserve no compassion, they deserve a DEATH SENTENCE! They deserve to have a COURT sentence each and everyone of them to DIE!

If there is a God, I sure hope He would arrange mass-executions of those shitpeople!
Not for the first time, I really honestly think you should ask a mod to adjust your name. You are demanding the death penalty for a crime that does not merit such punishment - if any crime does. You are actually doing so in the case of people whose crime is that they are demanding the death penalty for something that does not merit it. If you had any business using that name, you really wouldn't need assistance with this reasoning. Your new name should be Fucking_Idiot1234

philosopher
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by philosopher » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:56 pm

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:49 pm
You are demanding the death penalty for a crime that does not merit such punishment - if any crime does. You are actually doing so in the case of people whose crime is that they are demanding the death penalty for something that does not merit it.
Whatever punishment a crime merits, is entirely subjective and concerns the individual observing and reasoning about the crime.

Likewise, whatever should be a crime, in itself is relative too.

Personally, I see the Death Penalty fitting in really nicely in this situation. You don't, fair enough, I'm only questioning why your opinion differs from mine.

Instead of answering me, you resort to bullshit speaking.

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by FlashDangerpants » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:05 pm

philosopher wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:56 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:49 pm
You are demanding the death penalty for a crime that does not merit such punishment - if any crime does. You are actually doing so in the case of people whose crime is that they are demanding the death penalty for something that does not merit it.
Whatever punishment a crime merits, is entirely subjective and concerns the individual observing and reasoning about the crime.

Likewise, whatever should be a crime, in itself is relative too.

Personally, I see the Death Penalty fitting in really nicely in this situation. You don't, fair enough, I'm only questioning why your opinion differs from mine.
That's not a smart argument at all - you are justifying the people in that photo because they have their subjective opinion and they have decided that the death penalty is fitting for blasphemy. You can't have strong opinions about other people being wrong AND believe it is all relative at the same time, they contradictory positions. You are terrible at philosophy.
philosopher wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:56 pm
Instead of answering me, you resort to bullshit speaking.
I am answering you without any difficulty whatsoever. It's just absurd that I have to explain such simple shit for you, and you are still too stupid to understand.

philosopher
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Re: Pro-blasphemy law protesters deserve death penalty!

Post by philosopher » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:18 pm

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:05 pm
That's not a smart argument at all - you are justifying the people in that photo because they have their subjective opinion and they have decided that the death penalty is fitting for blasphemy. You can't have strong opinions about other people being wrong AND believe it is all relative at the same time, they contradictory positions. You are terrible at philosophy.
Objectively speaking, none of us, you, me or the persons on the photo - have any "divinity" or "supremacy". We're all made of atoms, and we're nothing more than the sum of our parts.

Objectively speaking, this means that whoever is strongest is the one who has the moral right. It is a sad fact, but true.

There exists no realm of objective morality. We have to make it for ourselves and make alliances with people who are like us and share the same opinions.

I personally prefer the death penalty for those people on that photo.
I have no way of forcing my will through though. All I can do is try and make shared opinions for my belief, and if it means I'm entirely alone on this subject, then so be it, I can do no other but accept the fact that those shitpeople will be allowed to live.

I'd have to persuade the entire Pakistan government comply with my opinion. It won't happen.
So I'm stuck here, but I can still express my opinion, which is what I do.

The fact that you and I disagree does not mean I lack philosophy. I am entitled to my opinion, you to yours.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests