Is the UN worth it?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Is the UN worth it?

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:35 am I think you will find that people who despise Israel will generally sing the praises of the UN. Make of that what you will.
false equivalency madam.

--------but is is true that Liberals (Dems) who used to support Israel, have decided that they no longer deserve it.

and so the Republicans (now Fascists - the rest of Republicans left their own party and now are partyless) are the sole supporters of Israel, which is now for all practical definitions - is a fascist state.

make South Africa proud Isreal so far you are doing "a heck of the job" at it.
Greta

Post by Greta »

gaffo wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:53 am
Greta wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:36 am If I was Scandinavian I would think it a very good thing and find Trump's rejection of Europe and accommodation of Putin alarming.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/euro ... st-russia/
me too! do i have to be an swede? or is being an american that value the Rule of Law good enough for you?
I try not to think about being an American stuck in the middle of all the lunacy ... some things are too disturbing to contemplate :)
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:00 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:35 am I think you will find that people who despise Israel will generally sing the praises of the UN. Make of that what you will.
false equivalency madam.

--------but is is true that Liberals (Dems) who used to support Israel, have decided that they no longer deserve it.

and so the Republicans (now Fascists - the rest of Republicans left their own party and now are partyless) are the sole supporters of Israel, which is now for all practical definitions - is a fascist state.

make South Africa proud Isreal so far you are doing "a heck of the job" at it.
Those in glass houses....How exactly is it 'apartheid' anyway?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Greta wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:09 am
gaffo wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:53 am
Greta wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:36 am If I was Scandinavian I would think it a very good thing and find Trump's rejection of Europe and accommodation of Putin alarming.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/euro ... st-russia/
me too! do i have to be an swede? or is being an american that value the Rule of Law good enough for you?
I try not to think about being an American stuck in the middle of all the lunacy ... some things are too disturbing to contemplate :)
nov 8th - its our last chance Comrade.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:16 am
Those in glass houses....How exactly is it 'apartheid' anyway?
we've been through this months ago.

no interest in preaching to the willfully blind. no interest in beating the dead Palestinian Horse.

History shall show you were on the losing side of oppression (and of course it will be 40 yrs from now - and of course even then you will not admit you were on the wrong side of history).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

not for you Veg (you are too far gone to find your heart - but other's here on the fence may find this link worthy).

Gideon Levy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5zw3Yz-yas

Ilan Pappe is another good man worth hearing from.
vegetariantaxidermy

gaffo wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:23 am not for you Veg (you are too far gone to find your heart - but other's here on the fence may find this link worthy).

Gideon Levy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5zw3Yz-yas

Ilan Pappe is another good man worth hearing from.
Oh. I forgot. You are the one who never answers anything. 'Too far gone'? Bullshit. I'm just as likely to speak out for Palestinians too if the truth requires it and the facts are on their side in a particular situation. I only care about what's true. I don't have any agenda there, but if people tell lies then I'm going to point them out. I hear this 'apartheid state' over and over but no one seems to know how that is. If they did then they would be able to answer my question.
I can't help noticing however that those who claim to be 'pro-Palestinian' always seem to believe in silly conspiracy theories regarding an entity called 'The Jews' that apparently 'controls everything'. 'The Banks' and 'The Rothschilds' invariably come up in discussions on the subject.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I don't have time to converse with a riechwinger with an atrophied heart.

but for others with conscience reading this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-QNP4Zw-KQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWFkylbvxtU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxQNk81ELbI
vegetariantaxidermy

gaffo wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:38 am I don't have time to converse with a riechwinger with an atrophied heart.

Idiot. What does 'wing' have to do with it? I don't understand why people like you hate Jews so much. You would be better occupied out on the streets protesting your own country's genocide in the ME.
It just irritates me when people like you have no solution for something that was done 70+ years ago (by the British) and which you can't even be bothered learning about. What exactly do you want? What effect do you think an influx of nearly 5 million people (hostile people) will have on Israel, its economy, infrastructure, resources etc. etc.? 'Return' to what? There was no Israel. They would be 'returning' to a country that didn't exist when they lived there. Oh right. You don't care about any of that. The Palestinians were ordered, by their OWN leaders, to evacuate Israel, fully expecting the Jews to lose after which they would return (a gamble that they lost). They were even ASKED to stay and be part of the Jewish State, as full citizens.
Btw, none of this has ANYTHING to do with the present Govt's. policy on settlements. If they put a stop to settlements immediately and gave the land that they took back (which would be the wise thing to do) it would make no difference to people like you. You would just say 'It all belongs to the Palestinians. The whole of Israel belongs to them'. Tell me that isn't the case. If I'm wrong then you must believe that all of the US should be given back to the indigenous people. Israel is a democracy. Its next Govt. could well put a stop to settlements and be far less hard line. Democracies are like that. They chop and change. Israel won. Get over it.
But of course you don't care about any of this. It doesn't suit your agenda :roll:
ps. The most rabid, one-eyed and fanatical Zionists I have ever encountered have all been Americans, some of whom aren't even Jewish and have never set foot in Israel. So clean up your own cess-pool first before taking the moral high-ground on the affairs of other countries (as if that's ever going to happen).
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
henry quirk

"Is the UN worth it?"

Post by henry quirk »

Nope.

U.S. oughta withdraw, let what's left fend for itself.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am
gaffo wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:38 am I don't have time to converse with a riechwinger with an atrophied heart.

I really think you are a troll with all you whataboutisms - from the Balfour Declaration to 19th cent american manifest destiny irrelevencies to matters TODAY.
i did, for years. iraqnam remains illegal and now we have Sadr - who i know would take power a decade ago. in place for the puppet state of Iraq to do Irans bidding.

i support "balances of power" and why i supported Saddam to rule Iraq and keep Iran weak.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am Idiot. What does 'wing' have to do with it? I don't understand why people like you hate Jews so much. You would be better occupied out on the streets protesting your own country's genocide in the ME.

nice "The jew card" you play - not suprised.

Gideon and Ilan are jews madam.

a good 1/2 of non isreal jews no longer support WB occupation.

fact.

deal with it.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am It just irritates me when people like you have no solution for something that was done 70+ years ago (by the British) and which you can't even be bothered learning about.
I'm know about the Balfour dec, that was folly - and 70 yrs ago.

i await more whataboutisms from you.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am What exactly do you want?
justice.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am What effect do you think an influx of nearly 5 million people (hostile people) will have on Israel, its economy, infrastructure, resources etc. etc.?
WTF is this new whataboutism from you? what "influx" - from Right of Return? - i do not believe in that. never did. its unrealistic. spoils of war, you leave, you lose the right to return.

so again your are irrelevant.

my concern is and always has been with the 800,000 who STAYED - and have been occupied for 50 yrs now.

denying those Palestianians that stayed in the land that is now occupied by Israel since 67 Israeli citizenship is illegal under the Geneva Accords (which Israel is bound to via it's own signature under!).

I affirm the Rule of Law Madam.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am 'Return' to what? There was no Israel. They would be 'returning' to a country that didn't exist when they lived there. Oh right. You don't care about any of that. The Palestinians were ordered, by their OWN leaders, to evacuate Israel, fully expecting the Jews to lose after which they would return (a gamble that they lost).

whataboutism continued by you. as stated prior - i do not affirm the right of return.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am They were even ASKED to stay and be part of the Jewish State, as full citizens.
calling bullshit on this one. welcome link to support your claim here.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am Btw, none of this has ANYTHING to do with the present Govt's. policy on settlements.

I agree your whataboutisms have nothing to do with reality over there.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am If they put a stop to settlements immediately and gave the land that they took back (which would be the wise thing to do) it would make no difference to people like you.
nice pink elephants, puppydogs and more delusion and misdirection from you.

there is no fucking way that any Israeli government - which as been settling the Westbank with American New Yorkers for 40 YEARS now - is going to removed all 700,000 of them - they removed 500 of them 3 yrs ago in Gaza and that small evacuation created an malstrium in Israeli society.

700 k? lol - you are demented to even consider such a thing, they are there to stay (more aptly you are as sane as me - but like to play whataboutism - rather than debating rationally - I don't have time for your games.)

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am You would just say 'It all belongs to the Palestinians.

nope - i've been clear since day one.

it belongs to Israel since 67 - time for Israel to give Palestinians living there Israeli Citizenship.

The whole of Israel belongs to them'.

the Two State solution has been DEAD for 20 yrs now - since late 90's there simply has been too many New Yorker Jewish Israelis squatting in the Westbank.

I'm not a fan of FICTION - prefer REALITY - and so per reality, the WestBank (which is under Occupation if you are now Jewish) is Israel proper of the Jews living there.

it is now - and have been for 20 long fukcing years now - a part of Israel.

now long past due to give 1/2 living there their moral and proper rights via giving them Israeli citizenship.

"Palestine" is dead - even most Palestinians see this now (yes a few older diehards see themselves via their nationalism via the separate state of Palestine (they are now as delusional as you are - those days are long gone). Most Palistinians are like my American Indians - they acknowledge the sad truth that they have "Become absorbed" - and now demand equal rights as Jews living in their land - as Israeli Citizens (i.e. they have given up on a "free palestine" - as they should being rational beings).

Israel is a democracy.

from 46-67.

not after 67 though.

too bad they signed the 4th Geneva Accords.

bummer.

Its next Govt. could well put a stop to settlements and be far less hard line.

sure fait complete.................no skin to do so after the fact of completion.

Democracies are like that. They chop and change.

ya, too bad Israel is not a democracy - not since 67.

Israel won.

yep.

not 50 yrs and waiting for them to give those in that land equal rights as citizens.

Get over it.

I'll "Get over it" when Israel give full citizenship to all living in the WB.

not beforehand.

But of course you don't care about any of this.

my concern is Justice - as an Universal Humanist.

you seem more and more just like a thug to me.

It doesn't suit your agenda :roll:

my agenda is objective justice.

you just seem like a nazi the more i talk with you.

sadly.

supporting occupation, ignore/rejecting ideals such as Rule of Law.

to you Might makes Right.

that is the ideal if a thug.

ps. The most rabid, one-eyed and fanatical Zionists I have ever encountered have all been Americans, some of whom aren't even Jewish and have never set foot in Israel. So clean up your own cess-pool first before taking the moral high-ground on the affairs of other countries (as if that's ever going to happen).

90-pecent of them moved to the West Bank (Hebron and Kryat Arrba(sp))................Baruch Godlstein is their HERO - and their allegence is to Israel before America, though being born and raised in America.

Nazis all of them.
vegetariantaxidermy

gaffo wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:57 am

I really think you are a troll with all you whataboutisms - from the Balfour Declaration to 19th cent american manifest destiny irrelevencies to matters TODAY.
i did, for years. iraqnam remains illegal and now we have Sadr - who i know would take power a decade ago. in place for the puppet state of Iraq to do Irans bidding.

i support "balances of power" and why i supported Saddam to rule Iraq and keep Iran weak.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am Idiot. What does 'wing' have to do with it? I don't understand why people like you hate Jews so much. You would be better occupied out on the streets protesting your own country's genocide in the ME.

nice "The jew card" you play - not suprised.

Gideon and Ilan are jews madam.

a good 1/2 of non isreal jews no longer support WB occupation.

fact.

deal with it.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am It just irritates me when people like you have no solution for something that was done 70+ years ago (by the British) and which you can't even be bothered learning about.
I'm know about the Balfour dec, that was folly - and 70 yrs ago.

i await more whataboutisms from you.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am What exactly do you want?
justice.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am What effect do you think an influx of nearly 5 million people (hostile people) will have on Israel, its economy, infrastructure, resources etc. etc.?
WTF is this new whataboutism from you? what "influx" - from Right of Return? - i do not believe in that. never did. its unrealistic. spoils of war, you leave, you lose the right to return.

so again your are irrelevant.

my concern is and always has been with the 800,000 who STAYED - and have been occupied for 50 yrs now.

denying those Palestianians that stayed in the land that is now occupied by Israel since 67 Israeli citizenship is illegal under the Geneva Accords (which Israel is bound to via it's own signature under!).

I affirm the Rule of Law Madam.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am 'Return' to what? There was no Israel. They would be 'returning' to a country that didn't exist when they lived there. Oh right. You don't care about any of that. The Palestinians were ordered, by their OWN leaders, to evacuate Israel, fully expecting the Jews to lose after which they would return (a gamble that they lost).

whataboutism continued by you. as stated prior - i do not affirm the right of return.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am They were even ASKED to stay and be part of the Jewish State, as full citizens.
calling bullshit on this one. welcome link to support your claim here.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am Btw, none of this has ANYTHING to do with the present Govt's. policy on settlements.

I agree your whataboutisms have nothing to do with reality over there.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am If they put a stop to settlements immediately and gave the land that they took back (which would be the wise thing to do) it would make no difference to people like you.
nice pink elephants, puppydogs and more delusion and misdirection from you.

there is no fucking way that any Israeli government - which as been settling the Westbank with American New Yorkers for 40 YEARS now - is going to removed all 700,000 of them - they removed 500 of them 3 yrs ago in Gaza and that small evacuation created an malstrium in Israeli society.

700 k? lol - you are demented to even consider such a thing, they are there to stay (more aptly you are as sane as me - but like to play whataboutism - rather than debating rationally - I don't have time for your games.)

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am You would just say 'It all belongs to the Palestinians.

nope - i've been clear since day one.

it belongs to Israel since 67 - time for Israel to give Palestinians living there Israeli Citizenship.

The whole of Israel belongs to them'.

the Two State solution has been DEAD for 20 yrs now - since late 90's there simply has been too many New Yorker Jewish Israelis squatting in the Westbank.

I'm not a fan of FICTION - prefer REALITY - and so per reality, the WestBank (which is under Occupation if you are now Jewish) is Israel proper of the Jews living there.

it is now - and have been for 20 long fukcing years now - a part of Israel.

now long past due to give 1/2 living there their moral and proper rights via giving them Israeli citizenship.

"Palestine" is dead - even most Palestinians see this now (yes a few older diehards see themselves via their nationalism via the separate state of Palestine (they are now as delusional as you are - those days are long gone). Most Palistinians are like my American Indians - they acknowledge the sad truth that they have "Become absorbed" - and now demand equal rights as Jews living in their land - as Israeli Citizens (i.e. they have given up on a "free palestine" - as they should being rational beings).

Israel is a democracy.

from 46-67.

not after 67 though.

too bad they signed the 4th Geneva Accords.

bummer.

Its next Govt. could well put a stop to settlements and be far less hard line.

sure fait complete.................no skin to do so after the fact of completion.

Democracies are like that. They chop and change.

ya, too bad Israel is not a democracy - not since 67.

Israel won.

yep.

not 50 yrs and waiting for them to give those in that land equal rights as citizens.

Get over it.

I'll "Get over it" when Israel give full citizenship to all living in the WB.

not beforehand.

But of course you don't care about any of this.

my concern is Justice - as an Universal Humanist.

you seem more and more just like a thug to me.

It doesn't suit your agenda :roll:

my agenda is objective justice.

you just seem like a nazi the more i talk with you.

sadly.

supporting occupation, ignore/rejecting ideals such as Rule of Law.

to you Might makes Right.

that is the ideal if a thug.

90-pecent of them moved to the West Bank (Hebron and Kryat Arrba(sp))................Baruch Godlstein is their HERO - and their allegence is to Israel before America, though being born and raised in America.

Nazis all of them.

Don't post false quotes. I know how to use capitals.
And now the word 'Jew' isn't allowed to be mentioned (unless it's in a context that suits you).
Ps. You haven't answered anything. No surprises there.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

??
henry quirk

"now the word 'Jew' isn't allowed to be mentioned"

Post by henry quirk »

jew

jew

jew

jew

jew