Is it politically correct to say ______?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greta

Re: Is it politically correct to say ______?

Post by Greta »

gaffo wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:26 am
Greta wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:19 am
gaffo wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:06 pmI'm a pig BTW, so my hatred of PC is biased (that of course is not true - but is the charge by the "haters" of men, whites and esp white men).
You are not a pig, but a tool. No, not that kind of tool (well, you kind of are hehehe but that's not the point here).

You are a tool of those who would distract you from their trickery by sowing divisions amongst the minions - divide and rule. "PC" is just one of those games and, for whatever reason (probably a few nasty people pissed you off sometime) this is a game that you have especially thrown yourself into body and soul. You are essentially a remote controlled lemming jumping off the cliff with great passion.

There is no shame in this. We are all duped at times. The ape is inherently a trickster, surviving by outsmarting the unsuspecting. Its methods have refined for many thousands of years and they are now masters of deception. Caveat emptor, as always.
yep. on "point" lol...............i get your verbage above. lol.

and yes when i was younger and dumber (i.e a codep - fixated upon "finding that gal" to complete me)- the above applied to me.
I'm talking about your much-stated problems with "political correctness". It is just a device of division, amongst many others, promoted by those who benefit from little people fighting amongst themselves rather than showing mutual support, including care of and about the vulnerable.