Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

I wrote this for the religious forum but it seems to be a question that I should have put to Republicans as they are exhibiting the same vile morality as pedophile priests and the religious who ignore morality to feed their tribal needs.

Do you see any difference in the immoral and unethical position of both groups?

How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways?

I find it quite strange that Christian, Muslims and Jews can ignore the immoral ways that their God is shown to have in the Bible, Qur’an and Talmud.

If you have read any of the critical books on God, you will have seen God described with some rather disingenuous terms that, if applied to a man, would see that man executed by any moral government in quick order. The Buddhist saying that if you ever meet God, kill him seems quite fitting. Frankly, I think killing him without making him suffer for a time would be too good for him. If hell were real, that would be a better end for him as mankind would surely need to see that torture to gain real closure for God’s crimes against humanity. This aside.

I can appreciate the value for society of local churches, mosques and temples but cannot fathom why lying priests, preachers and imams try to sell their God as a good God, when he is obviously more satanic than Satan. Perhaps scripture speak at least one truth in that the whole world would be deceived by Satan and his lying preachers and imams. Not that I believe in Satan.

As a Gnostic Christian, my focus has been to try to become a Parfait, a perfected moral man, using the methods Jesus taught. It has been a long climb up Jacob’s ladder and apotheosis put me up one rung and I have tried to climb higher, but seem to have stalled due to my inability to find arguments that are persuasive enough to loosen Satan’s grip on the minds of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Their need of fellowship is stronger than their work on their moral sense and they stay in their religions even though they know that their God is immoral and not worthy of their idol worship. This Gnostic Christian truth is not a flattering epithet for God, which is likely what cause their destruction by Inquisition.

The truth hurts the religious even when given with a loving touch. I am not that good at that but have seen good honest lovers of Christ get verbally abused by theists. They think hate is motivating those who speak against their God even when love is the motivator. Hate is born of love, and the Gnostic hate of God is justified on moral grounds, and the attempted correction of a believers moral sense and their thinking is done out of love. They forget that that is how Jesus was and how that love driven expression of hate with what he saw around him almost got him killed at the hands of the Jews. So the myth says.

The fact that I have had many theists resist entering into moral argument of their God indicates that they know that their God is immoral. I can appreciate that once a person accepts the fellowship that his tribal nature seeks, and he can survive without having better morals, he is loath to jeopardize the comfort zone he has created for himself. The problem is that theists are living in self-deception and for one who seeks or has attained Gnosis, a deeper knowing of himself, self-deception is basically not allowed. That is why I have to bother fighting a fight that is almost un-winnable.

If you have an answer to the question I posed at the onset, please enlighten me as I am quite disappointed to see so many living in self-deception and without Gnosis, and following Gods who are demonstrably more Satan like than God like.

In the terrible days that we will face from environmental degradation that will soon be upon us, a new and moral God will be required and we presently do not have one.

I recognize that our tribal and fellowship needs are quite strong and a part of our basic instincts. Do you have any idea as to how we can break Satan’s hold on Christians, Muslims and Jews and change their fellowship and tribal needs to a need for a God with decent moral values?

Regards
DL
bobevenson

Re: Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

Post by bobevenson »

Greatest I am wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:20 pm Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality?
Vile sexual morality? The bonobo is one of the closest relatives to humans. Bonobos do not form permanent monogamous sexual relationships with individual partners. They also do not seem to discriminate in their sexual behavior by sex or age. When bonobos come upon a new food source or feeding ground, the increased excitement will usually lead to communal sexual activity, presumably decreasing tension and encouraging peaceful feeding. The world has a lot to learn from bonobos.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Christian morality:

If Hitler genocides Jews, he is an evil agent of Satan.

But if Jews genocide the Philistines, or if God tells the Jews to slaughter all the women and children in the Bible, or Jews bomb the shit out of Palestinians, Jews are viewed as noble, heroes of humanity, heroes of America, and Yahweh.

Modern morality:

Nazis should lose jobs, be executed or publically shamed.

But people should be proud, boast about, and try to genetically prove they are descendants of Ghengis Khan, a mass murdering rapist who killed more people than Hitler.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 pm Ghengis Khan killed more people than Hitler.
Ghengis Khan couldn't hold a candle to Planned Parenthood in that regard.
GreatandWiseTrixie

bobevenson wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:33 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 pm Ghengis Khan killed more people than Hitler.
Well if you want a bonobo society, but are anti-abortion, you are gonna want to innovate more comfortable condoms and better contraceptives.

My stance on abortion is, if the bitch doesn't abort before the fetus develops a real brain, which is what, about 2 weeks? Then She shouldn't be allowed to abort. Because wtf, she had 2 damn weeks to make up her mind, that's more than enough time, jesus. But on the other hand, a bitch like that shouldn't even be in the gene pool, if she is that indecisive, so it's a bit of an irony.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:07 pm
Well if you want a bonobo society, but are anti-abortion, you are gonna want to innovate more comfortable condoms and better contraceptives.
Please, do bonobos practice abortion, you apparent defender of murderers?
GreatandWiseTrixie

bobevenson wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:06 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:07 pm
Please, do bonobos practice abortion, you apparent defender of murderers?
So if I am anti-abortion, but believe abortion should be legal if it is done before the baby has a brain, I am an apparent defender of murderers? Jesus what the fuck christ.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Yes, you are a motherfucking defender of murder since any qualified scientist will tell you that life begins at conception!
GreatandWiseTrixie

bobevenson wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:22 pm Yes, you are a motherfucking defender of murder since any qualified scientist will tell you that life begins at conception!
So, every sperm is sacred then?

Also, there is a difference between life and consciousness. A blade of grass is alive, but doesn't have consciousness, therefore it is not murder to pick a blade of grass.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Please, stop trying to evade your pathetic immoral position since life begins with a fertilized egg!
GreatandWiseTrixie

bobevenson wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:29 pm Please, stop trying to evade your pathetic immoral position since life begins with a fertilized egg!
Are eggs conscious? If I eat an egg, am I a murderer?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Jesus Christ, you are nuts, aren't you. We're talking about human beings. You need to double-up on your psychiatric appointments, my friend.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 pm Christian morality:

If Hitler genocides Jews, he is an evil agent of Satan.

But if Jews genocide the Philistines, or if God tells the Jews to slaughter all the women and children in the Bible, or Jews bomb the shit out of Palestinians, Jews are viewed as noble, heroes of humanity, heroes of America, and Yahweh.

Modern morality:

Nazis should lose jobs, be executed or publically shamed.

But people should be proud, boast about, and try to genetically prove they are descendants of Ghengis Khan, a mass murdering rapist who killed more people than Hitler.
One is history. The other is a fairy tale.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

bobevenson wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:22 pm Yes, you are a motherfucking defender of murder since any qualified scientist will tell you that life begins at conception!
Senile old fuck. When you get pregnant then your pathetic woman-hating 'opinion' might count for something.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Yes, you are a motherfucking defender of murder since any qualified scientist will tell you that life begins at conception!
Are you a vegan bob?