Trump's Asian Tour

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: Trump's Asian Tour

Post by bobevenson »

Please, even God couldn't figure out what you're talking about.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Pinot Grigio is inspired from divine...

-Imp
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 pm Not responsive.
bobevenson wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:28 pm What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 pm Figure it out. You're the one who claims to have "divine inspiration."
bobevenson wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:50 pm Please, even God couldn't figure out what you're talking about.
:lol: :lol:
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:31 pm
bobevenson wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:26 pm
Lacewing wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:31 pm You, yourself, have never been able to provide any explanation as to what value there is. You don't know either. :lol:
Please, a divinely inspired prophet is not required to present explanations, only his mystical credentials.
Oh c'mon now, Bob... that's bullshit, and you know it! What's the point of having credentials if you aren't saying anything of value?
Please, are you suggesting that a non-prophet like yourself is capable of determining whether something is of value?
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:03 pm
bobevenson wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:26 pm
Please, a divinely inspired prophet is not required to present explanations, only his mystical credentials.
Oh c'mon now, Bob... that's bullshit, and you know it! What's the point of having credentials if you aren't saying anything of value?
Please, are you suggesting that a non-prophet like yourself is capable of determining whether something is of value?
Anyone can determine value, or what's worthwhile, for him- or herself.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:26 pm Please, a divinely inspired prophet is not required to present explanations, only his mystical credentials.
You're NOT fucking saying ANYTHING, Bob. That's the point! You post a few Bible scriptures over and over, but won't provide any explanation as to the value that YOU THINK they represent. So WHERE is the value that you are providing? SAY IT FOR YOURSELF. You have PLENTY to say about the human/material world. Why won't you express your OWN views and interpretations regarding Bible scriptures, instead of simply repeating them like some parroting coward propping himself up?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:28 pm
Lacewing wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:31 pm Why won't you express your OWN views and interpretations regarding Bible scriptures, instead of simply repeating them like some parroting coward propping himself up?
"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." -Revelation 17:17, a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 crowns in chapter and verse.

Jesus Christ, if you can't figure out the above for yourself, you're in more pathetic shape than I thought!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:09 pm{his usual crap}
You leech onto the credit and glory for something you didn't even write, while offering nothing from yourself.

You are nothing more than a thief.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:48 pm You leech onto the credit and glory for something you didn't even write...
Have you lost your fucking mind?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:15 am
Lacewing wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:48 pm You leech onto the credit and glory for something you didn't even write...
Did you write the book of Revelation? Do you add anything more when you post those scriptures over and over and fucking over? Why do you use them without contributing your own words about them? You're no better than a theist who stands at a pulpit (or on a box), quoting the Bible as if you're an expert on it and then you act completely CONTRARY to it. And actually, you're worse, because you make no attempt to show how the words apply to someone's life -- you just tell people they're stupid if they can't figure it out. So shut the fuck up already. People can read the Bible if they want to. You're just using the words to try and look uniquely important or divine... and you're neither! If you were, you'd have something OF YOUR OWN to say!
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:08 am
bobevenson wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:15 am
Did you write the book of Revelation?
Since John on the isle of Patmos wrote Revelation in 96AD, I am the only person on Earth who has ever understood it. My paper, "The Ouzo Prophecy," should be proof enough for the hoi polloi since the spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project (SCP), an ultra-conservative Biblical organization, said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly-reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?" He was referring to my contention that I am the precursor of the Second Coming of Christ, whose name is Tor, and that I can offer salvation in a game called Ouzo, and that the Holy Trinity is Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and Ouzo Cross. And you don't think I have something of my own to say? Please!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:08 am Since John on the isle of Patmos wrote Revelation in 96AD, I am the only person on Earth who has ever understood it. My paper, "The Ouzo Prophecy," should be proof enough for the hoi polloi since the spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project (SCP), an ultra-conservative Biblical organization, said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly-reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?" He was referring to my contention that I am the precursor of the Second Coming of Christ, whose name is Tor, and that I can offer salvation in a game called Ouzo, and that the Holy Trinity is Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and Ouzo Cross. And you don't think I have something of my own to say? Please!
The question is, Bob... what is the value of all of that? How does it apply to people's lives? The sole purpose cannot be to hold your babble in high esteem... your babble must have a purpose with value, right? What value does your babble bring? Since you've been babbling on and on about this for years, and not managed to demonstrate any value from it, the conclusion is fairly clear: there is no value. If this is not the case, then say what the value is.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Listen, honey, do you know what the fuck philosophy is?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:37 am Listen, honey, do you know what the fuck philosophy is?
Babble of no value?

That might be the most brilliant revelation you've ever been a party to. :lol:
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:42 am
bobevenson wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:37 am Listen, honey, do you know what the fuck philosophy is?
Babble of no value?
Let me ask you then, what the fuck are you even doing in this forum?