Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by bobevenson » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:04 pm

1) Full scale American attack on North Korea to end present regime and establish new regime, or consolidate both North and South Korea with a democratic election.

2) Allow China to take over North Korea by force to become part of China.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5401
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:33 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:04 pm
1) Full scale American attack on North Korea to end present regime and establish new regime, or consolidate both North and South Korea with a democratic election.

2) Allow China to take over North Korea by force to become part of China.
Trade Bob for smiley.

PhilX 🇺🇸

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11150
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:39 am

bobevenson wrote:1) Full scale American attack on North Korea to end present regime and establish new regime, ...
Well we've seen how that has gone with the other countries you've invaded so that doesn't bode well.
or consolidate both North and South Korea with a democratic election. ...
1) Are you mental? 2) You couldn't implement democracy in the other countries you invaded what makes you think you could do it in this case?
2) Allow China to take over North Korea by force to become part of China.
1) It's not in your power to 'allow' it or not. 2) China doesn't want N. Korea's starving, it doesn't want to lose an oil and food market, it doesn't want all the refugees from a collapse of N. Korea.

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by bobevenson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:39 am
China doesn't want N. Korea's starving, it doesn't want to lose an oil and food market, it doesn't want all the refugees from a collapse of N. Korea.
China wants land, dum-dum, that's why they build those artificial islands.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11150
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:33 pm

bobevenson wrote:China wants land, dum-dum, that's why they build those artificial islands.
No idiot, it built those islands as strategic military and geo-political statements.

China does not want millions of starving radical N. Koreans.

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by bobevenson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:33 pm
bobevenson wrote:China wants land, dum-dum, that's why they build those artificial islands.
It built those islands as...geo-political statements.
Translation: I believe that means land.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11150
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:42 pm

bobevenson wrote:Translation: I believe that means land.
And that's why you are an idiot.

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by bobevenson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:42 pm
bobevenson wrote:Translation: I believe that means land.
And that's why you are an idiot.
Geopolitics
noun, ( used with a singular verb)
1. the study or the application of the influence of political and economic geography on the politics, national power, foreign policy, etc., of a state.
2.the combination of geographic and political factors influencing or delineating a country or region.
3.a national policy based on the interrelation of politics and geography.
4.a Nazi doctrine that a combination of political, geographic, historical, racial, and economic factors substantiated Germany's right to expand its borders and control various strategic land masses and natural resources.


Go back to school, dum-dum!

davidm
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by davidm » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:19 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:39 am
China doesn't want N. Korea's starving, it doesn't want to lose an oil and food market, it doesn't want all the refugees from a collapse of N. Korea.
China wants land, dum-dum, that's why they build those artificial islands.
Hey Bob you dum-dum China does not want or need more land and does not want to take over North Korea! The island were built as military outposts to project naval power across the South Pacific!!!

GO BACK TO SCHOOL DUM-DUM!!!
! :)

artisticsolution
Posts: 1917
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by artisticsolution » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Go back to 'no drama Obama'. Go back to intelligence over testosterone. Only stupid people think false bravado (beating on your chest, verbal assault, poking the bear,,,etc.) Works.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11150
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:49 pm

bobevenson wrote:Go back to school, dum-dum!
Number two and plausibly three you idiot.

davidm
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by davidm » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:21 pm

I kind of like Bob's crazy posts! The dum-dum! :P

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by bobevenson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:53 pm

davidm wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:19 pm
bobevenson wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:39 am
China doesn't want N. Korea's starving, it doesn't want to lose an oil and food market, it doesn't want all the refugees from a collapse of N. Korea.
China wants land, dum-dum, that's why they build those artificial islands.
Hey Bob you dum-dum China does not want or need more land and does not want to take over North Korea! The island were built as military outposts to project naval power across the South Pacific!!!

GO BACK TO SCHOOL DUM-DUM!!!
! :)
The 2017 China India border standoff or Doklam standoff refers to the military border standoff between the Indian armed forces and the People's Liberation Army of China over construction of a road in Doklam, known as Donglang, or Donglang Caochang (meaning Donglang pasture or grazing field), in Chinese. On 16 June 2017 Chinese troops with construction vehicles and road-building equipment began extending an existing road southward in Doklam, a territory which is claimed by both China as well as India's ally Bhutan. On 18 June 2017, around 270 Indian troops, with weapons and two bulldozers, entered Doklam to stop the Chinese troops from constructing the road. On 28 August, both India and China announced that they had withdrawn all their troops from the face-off site in Doklam.

Please, when Bob the Baptist talks, the hoi polloi better listen!

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11150
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:25 am

Bob you are losing the plot. All this says is that they were playing geopolitics.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 4021
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Dear Bob.

If this leader of NK is a despot, why can't they just take him out like they did with Saddam and that other guy Gadaffi?.. Surely only ''Kim Jong Un'' needs to be taken out ..

If he's not sorted out sooner rather than later, then we are only handing the problem over to our own innocent children or even their children to deal with, and that's not fair on them, so something has to give right now without hesitation.

.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests