Comment by Fatbelly, Guardian today

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

-1-

Re: Comment by Fatbelly, Guardian today

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:30 pm You do realise that anyone can say anything about themselves on the internet don't you?
We are not challenging you on who you are. We are challenging you on your claim that there is a country, in which you live, where voting is given to immigrants in a few months.

This is not a personal statement, but it reflects on you, obviously, now whether you give a straight answer to a straight question or not.

We are beyond the point of mere inquiry. You drew this out so long, that your integrity is on the line, and so is your reputation in this community.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:37 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 pm
-1- wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:30 pm

In your case, it is relevant. You named a highly unacceptable practice that your country has. We can't verify your claim without knowing your country.

This is not about your country. It is about your integrity. If you provide your country, we can verify or deny your claim. If you don't give your country's name, your public image takes a very bad hit.
Are you serious? Do I seem like someone who gives a shit about my 'public image'? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since she's from Australia, it's understandable.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Why don't you go to a country music concert? We can always hope for copy-cats.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

-1- wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:38 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:30 pm You do realise that anyone can say anything about themselves on the internet don't you?
We are not challenging you on who you are. We are challenging you on your claim that there is a country, in which you live, where voting is given to immigrants in a few months.

This is not a personal statement, but it reflects on you, obviously, now whether you give a straight answer to a straight question or not.

We are beyond the point of mere inquiry. You drew this out so long, that your integrity is on the line, and so is your reputation in this community.
She has integrity? :lol: That'll be news.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:40 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:37 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Are you serious? Do I seem like someone who gives a shit about my 'public image'? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since she's from Australia, it's understandable.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Why don't you go to a country music concert? We can always hope for copy-cats.
You mean a copy-cat such as you? :lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸
Last edited by Philosophy Explorer on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm not drawing anything out. You are. I say go fuck yourself. I don't care if you believe me or not. Why on earth would I make something like that up anyway? It's only the yanks on here who are so lacking in the social graces that they ask personal questions on here. I'm not surprised you are an immigrant to Canada.
vegetariantaxidermy

Not sure why Australia would be anything to be ashamed of. I think it's been named 'best country to live in' several times. Then there's the US....
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 pm Not sure why Australia would be anything to be ashamed of. I think it's been named 'best country to live in' several times. Then there's the US....
Being that you live there adds to its shame.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:53 pm Image
A good likeness of VT (not due to Q).

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 pm Not sure why Australia would be anything to be ashamed of. I think it's been named 'best country to live in' several times. Then there's the US....

PhilX 🇺🇸
Just out of curiosity, why do you think I live there? Is it the only country you have heard of, apart from 'Brit' (after googling) ?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:23 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
Just out of curiosity, why do you think I live there? Is it the only country you have heard of, apart from 'Brit' (after googling) ?
After you admit to living there, then I'll say.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

-1- wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:38 pm your integrity is on the line, and so is your reputation in this community.
I think you might be taking things a bit too seriously, this isn't the United Nations.
Philosophy Explorer

Harbal wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:37 pm
-1- wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:38 pm your integrity is on the line, and so is your reputation in this community.
I think you might be taking things a bit too seriously, this isn't the United Nations.
I don't think so Harb since VT makes such a big deal out of politics in her twisted way, but is unwilling to show what's supposed to make her country so wonderful. Making unverified statements which she's notorious for doesn't work here.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:44 pm Making unverified statements which she's notorious for doesn't work here.
Yes well I'm sure that will cause her a great deal of concern.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Really? I suppose you would know :roll:
Government websites are your friend.