Only the A.C. Nielsen Company Can Assure an Unrigged Election

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: Only the A.C. Nielsen Company Can Assure an Unrigged Election

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Sorry, nothing you said makes any sense at all. Since a potential voter has no control over other potential voters, it makes absolutely no difference in an election's outcome whether or not he votes. ...
We see things differently, from my point of view the more idiots who don't vote the more mine counts. Your irrational point of view sucks to high heaven!
Therefore, voting is ipso facto irrational, and to claim that it takes an irrational act to give one the right to complain is exceedingly moronic.
From my point of view those who are so lazy as to not even make it to the polls should shut their yaps about the govt they get.
Again, your irrational point of view sucks to high heaven!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

mickthinks wrote:Bob, you are wrong on so many levels that the word "wrong" is inadequate for the job of critiquing you.
That's what they should put on his grave stone, if he ever dies.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Please, somebody, give me a single example of where I have been wrong on anything on any level!
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Nobody's got any examples, huh?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote:Nobody's got any examples, huh?
It's not so much that you're wrong about something, bob, it's more that there's something wrong about you. Does that make sense?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Again, your irrational point of view sucks to high heaven![/b]
Let me get this straight, you wish to get your imaginary party voted in but you are recommending people don't vote because it doesn't change anything so is irrational. And you call me irrational. :lol:
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Harbal wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Nobody's got any examples, huh?
It's not so much that you're wrong about something, bob, it's more that there's something wrong about you. Does that make sense?
Can you be more specific?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Again, your irrational point of view sucks to high heaven!
Let me get this straight, you wish to get your imaginary party voted in but you are recommending people don't vote because it doesn't change anything so is irrational. And you call me irrational?
I do realize you have a short memory, but I'll try to refresh it. As I have stated time and time again, the Champagne Sherry Principle of the AEP, getting people to vote for an AEP member and not the candidate, is the automatic key to success.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Again, your irrational point of view sucks to high heaven!
Let me get this straight, you wish to get your imaginary party voted in but you are recommending people don't vote because it doesn't change anything so is irrational. And you call me irrational?
I do realize you have a short memory, but I'll try to refresh it. As I have stated time and time again, the Champagne Sherry Principle of the AEP, getting people to vote for an AEP member and not the candidate, is the automatic key to success.
What's the difference between an AEP member and a candidate and how does one vote for an AEP member?

PhilX
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote: Can you be more specific?
Not without jeopardising our friendship.
Philosophy Explorer

Harbal wrote:
bobevenson wrote: Can you be more specific?
Not without jeopardising our friendship.
:lol:

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:What's the difference between an AEP member and a candidate and how does one vote for an AEP member?
Please, you can't be serious in asking the difference between a member of a political party and a candidate in an election. As far as voting for an AEP member, I hope I don't have to go through the Champagne Sherry Principle again, and how it got its name.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:What's the difference between an AEP member and a candidate and how does one vote for an AEP member?
Please, you can't be serious in asking the difference between a member of a political party and a candidate in an election. As far as voting for an AEP member, I hope I don't have to go through the Champagne Sherry Principle again, and how it got its name.
I am serious and I will ask you to go through the Champagne Sherry Principle again.

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
I am serious and I will ask you to go through the Champagne Sherry Principle again.
OK, the only time I have ever voted for anybody was for Champagne Sherry for Homecoming Queen. She had a campaign poster of two bubbling champagne glasses with the slogan "Vote for Champagne Sherry for Homecoming Queen." I didn't know Sherry and wouldn't have walked across the street to vote for her. But her boyfriend was a friend of mine, and he figuratively dragged me across campus to vote for her. Champagne Sherry was elected Homecoming Queen, and I'm sure my vote wasn't the reason, but I realized the way to win an election is to get people to vote for you and not the candidate.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
bobevenson wrote: Please, you can't be serious in asking the difference between a member of a political party and a candidate in an election. As far as voting for an AEP member, I hope I don't have to go through the Champagne Sherry Principle again, and how it got its name.
OK, the only time I have ever voted for anybody was for Champagne Sherry for Homecoming Queen. She had a campaign poster of two bubbling champagne glasses with the slogan "Vote for Champagne Sherry for Homecoming Queen." I didn't know Sherry and wouldn't have walked across the street to vote for her. But her boyfriend was a friend of mine, and he figuratively dragged me across campus to vote for her. Champagne Sherry was elected Homecoming Queen, and I'm sure my vote wasn't the reason, but I realized the way to win an election is to get people to vote for you and not the candidate.
Then how does one vote for an AEP member without going to a voting booth and it appears from your story that someone has to convince you to vote for an AEP member?

PhilX