The Evil of Terrorism

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: The Evil of Terrorism

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Birth defects caused by the USAF dropping tons of agent orange is TERRORISM.

Get a fucking life you moron!

Walker take a long walk off a short pier.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:Birth defects caused by the USAF dropping tons of agent orange is TERRORISM.

Considering the extreme and twisted ends of fiction, if your weak mind could somehow make your wishes come true and convince me to do that and I should drown, would that make you a terrorist or a good person?

To say that terrorized is a state of mind does not diminish its significance. Likewise to the flip side of the coin.

Somewhere in Jerzy Kosinski’s writings is a story of a beautiful young woman with a normal-sized head, intelligent mind, lovely face, and the body of a small infant. She was hitch-hiking across the country. She said those who gave her rides were very protective of her, very careful about approving of her next ride. She was totally helpless, completely fearless and open, and it was fiction.

There was real-life parallel situation. Someone sent off helpless robot to cross the country. It was found mugged in Philly.

Anyway, your mental thrashing about resulting in repetitive and somewhat inarticulate expulsions turns to gibbering if continued long-enough unchecked, so you may want to check into that.
Last edited by Walker on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:Birth defects caused by the USAF dropping tons of agent orange is TERRORISM.

Considering the extreme and twisted ends of fiction, if your weak mind could somehow make your wishes come true and convince me to do that and I should drown, would that make you a terrorist or a good person?
That's a joke, coming from someone who thinks aliens are running the planet. No wonder you feel you have to write in gobbledygook--your beliefs are too embarrassing to express coherently, even for you. I might not always agree with Hobbes, but I know a rational thinker when I see one.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Walker wrote:

That's a joke, coming from someone who thinks aliens are running the planet. No wonder you feel you have to write in gobbledygook--your beliefs are too embarrassing to express coherently, even for you. I might not always agree with Hobbes, but I know a rational thinker when I see one.
I beg your pardon. This is a philosophy forum. This is not a belief forum.

Philosophy.

Not belief.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Walker wrote:

Well, to answer the question that you ignored (big surprise there)

I think it would make him a nasty little terrorist.

And evil.

Imagine that.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Walker wrote:

Considering the extreme and twisted ends of fiction, if your weak mind could somehow make your wishes come true .
Aliens with purple hair.....
If only....