It's time for government to get out of bed with religion.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: It's time for government to get out of bed with religion.

Post by bobevenson »

You know, reader reaction to that letter could be clinically used to evaluate the absence of rational thought. I may have it copyrighted as a psychological investigatory tool since I've successfully given it extensive field testing.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:You know, reader reaction to that letter could be clinically used to evaluate the absence of rational thought. I may have it copyrighted as a psychological investigatory tool since I've successfully given it extensive field testing.
Wanking in your backyard, is not extensive field training.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

You and Lacewing will be listed as control subjects.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson to Hobbes' wrote:You and Lacewing will be listed as control subjects.
And you will be listed as a Category 5 Nutjob, and taken away on a stretcher in a funny little jacket. I'll happily sign the paperwork.

Seriously Bob... are you even capable of having a normal, philosophical discussion on this forum without resorting to your worn out manifesto of insane and useless ramblings? You know that nobody cares or believes you, right? So why would you repeat it word-for-word, over and over again... UNLESS... it's a type of self-pleasuring that you're doing in front of everyone? The first step is to admit that you have a problem.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson to Hobbes' wrote:You and Lacewing will be listed as control subjects.
And you will be listed as a Category 5 Nutjob, and taken away on a stretcher in a funny little jacket. I'll happily sign the paperwork.

Seriously Bob... are you even capable of having a normal, philosophical discussion on this forum without resorting to your worn out manifesto of insane and useless ramblings? You know that nobody cares or believes you, right? So why would you repeat it word-for-word, over and over again... UNLESS... it's a type of self-pleasuring that you're doing in front of everyone? The first step is to admit that you have a problem.
I have a problem all right, and it's with you jokers who are unable to see the light at the end of your godforsaken tunnel. But that's OK since I keep following the formalities and lighting the lights of spiritual truth, à la Norman Bates, even when it's all for naught.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:
Lacewing wrote:

I have a problem all right, and it's with you jokers who are unable to see the light at the end of your godforsaken tunnel. But that's OK since I keep following the formalities and lighting the lights of spiritual truth, à la Norman Bates, even when it's all for naught.
Psycho traitor.

PhilX
Greta

Post by Greta »

Yup, it looks like someone forgot his meds again.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:You know, reader reaction to that letter could be clinically used to evaluate the absence of rational thought. I may have it copyrighted as a psychological investigatory tool since I've successfully given it extensive field testing.
:lol: Show it to your therapist, she may well find it insightful.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:... , à la Norman Bates, ...[/size][/b]
:lol: Never a truer word.

Not least because its fiction.
Wyman

Post by Wyman »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:... , à la Norman Bates, ...[/size][/b]
:lol: Never a truer word.

Not least because its fiction.
Come to think of it, has anyone checked on Bob's mother lately?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
:lol: Show it to your therapist, she may well find it insightful.
Talk about psychological problems, your strange use of the pronoun "she" instead of the grammatically correct "he" shows you have an unresolved psycho-sexual orientation, Kim (a relationship to Ms. Novak has not yet been established).
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol: Time to leave the 50's boob.

:lol: :lol: Are you saying she's a he?

Like your forum memberships I doubt there are any male psychoanalysts left for you to visit so I think she is the case.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Super-large font doesn't help your case, Kimmy.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Lol That getting you all hot and sweaty?

Don't your issues with women get in the way of your therapy? As how can she treat you if your sexual fantasies keep getting in the way. Best you also bring that up with her as well.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

OK, Ms. Novak.