Those who pay for education should consider the benefits of a bonus system for students.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: Those who pay for education should consider the benefits of a bonus system for students.

Post by Arising_uk »

More pejoratives from you bob. Should you not live up to your words and not be here because of this. The answer is a more than resounding, yes!!
Not least because you are a freeloading bum who pays nothing towards this forum.
Hobbes' Choice

Re: Those who pay for education should consider the benefits of a bonus system for students.

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Arising_uk wrote:More pejoratives from you bob. Should you not live up to your words and not be here because of this. The answer is a more than resounding, yes!!
Not least because you are a freeloading bum who pays nothing towards this forum.

He's only here because you keep him happy by answering his dumb remarks
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:He's only here because you keep him happy by answering his dumb remarks
A fair point, I'll try to ignore him but I think it'll make little difference as this is just about the last place he has left.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Arising_uk wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:He's only here because you keep him happy by answering his dumb remarks
A fair point, I'll try to ignore him but I think it'll make little difference as this is just about the last place he has left.
Yeah - Poor thing!
He's a very lonely person. I suppose we are doing him so sort of service. He's like a dog who is only paid attention by his master kicking him every so often, but he thrives on that because that's all he has.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

You and Arising are the jack-off brothers of this forum, and if you need a translation, let me know.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:You and Arising are the jack-off brothers of this forum, and if you need a translation, let me know.
There, there good dog, fuck off back into your kennel.
Last edited by Hobbes' Choice on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

You know you're using commas in all the wrong places don't you bob? So much for the grammarian. :lol:
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:You know you're using commas in all the wrong places don't you bob? So much for the grammarian. :lol:
That just adds an exclamation point to how fucking illiterate you are!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol: Why would you write a reply to an illiterate?

The sentence outside your commas makes nonsense when you read it so no you are not using them correctly O' grammarian.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:The sentence outside your commas makes nonsense when you read it so no you are not using them correctly O' grammarian.
Jesus Christ, where the fuck did you ever go to school? Were you raised by wild dogs or something?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Yes that's right bob and like you that makes me barking mad.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

I knew there was a reason for the super-large font size.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

You equate large font size with madness? What about when it's embolded too?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

No, no, I think you're just fine. The only reason I mentioned it was that you brought it up.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Brought what up bob? That you're a barking loon.