The Most Despotic Taxes Known to Mankind

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: The Most Despotic Taxes Known to Mankind

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:True, but I believe it's a subject in which you probably have some expertise.
:roll: Why did I know that along with your misogyny you were also a little bigot, what a godbothering Christian you are.

Going to respond to any of the issues with your economic ideas or will we just be the recipients of more of your displacement activity.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:True, but I believe it's a subject in which you probably have some expertise.
:roll: Why did I know that along with your misogyny you were also a little bigot, what a godbothering Christian you are.
You've got me all wrong, I hope the Federal government refuses to fund North Carolina until it repeals its humiliating "bathroom law," don't you agree?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

No idea what you are talking about and don't care either.

Going to be addressing the issues with your imbecilic tax and banking policies anytime soon?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:No idea what you are talking about and don't care either.
Oh, I'm sorry, you always pass yourself off as some kind of expert on the United States of America.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, you always pass yourself off as some kind of expert on the United States of America.
You are talking to yourself again as I very rarely comment upon matters American and when I do it's generally with stats from America whereas you spend an inordinate time yakking on about the UK and Europe.

Going to be addressing the issues with the consequences of the implementation of your tax and banking policies anytime soon?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Please, you're not interested in economics in general, much less taxes and inflation in particular. What you're really interested in is trolling.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Please, you're not interested in economics in general, much less taxes and inflation in particular. ...
You are a loon.
What you're really interested in is trolling.
And a sponge parrot.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Back to taxation, all government fines for traffic violations or any other reason should be immediately abolished as an improper and obvious conflict of interest since they are merely an underhanded form of taxation by a government lacking the testicular fortitude to call a spade a spade.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

So there you have it folks!

When bob is faced with a serious critique of his ideas he insults the poster and then ignores the whole issue, rather than address them and try to find a resolution and if not possible abandon or rethink them completely. In a few months he'll then post them once again, this is why he should not be upon a philosophy forum as to all intents and purposes he's just a troll.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:So there you have it folks! When bob is faced with a serious critique of his ideas he insults the poster and then ignores the whole issue, rather than address them and try to find a resolution and if not possible abandon or rethink them completely. In a few months he'll then post them once again, this is why he should not be upon a philosophy forum as to all intents and purposes he's just a troll.
Wait a minute, I think you just got me mixed up with yourself!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

I think the point of this thread has been made. All the insults back and forth are simply continually bumping the thread to the top of the forum (effectively "beating a dead horse") to the expense of other threads which might provide more thoughtful discussion.