Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by bobevenson » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:05 pm

chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:Whilst in the UK, I'm a republican, as I regard the Royal Family as, at best, an irrelevance, and at worst, a bunch of parasites.
No, at best a bunch of parasites
They are my parasites not yours. The USA has plenty of its own, that you can rant about.
But in the UK we respect democracy, so it has fuck all to do with you.
British royalty is almost the definition of parasite. What American parasites do you have in mind,
people taking socialist handouts from the government?

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5401
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:07 pm

chaz wyman wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:Any entity that wants to take anything, away from someone, that is in fact personal business, having no affect on any other person, other than those that force their way into ones world, or that willfully accept and join in, as if they have dominion, is wrong,
True.
Some forms of Internet pornography are degrading to all women. Some forms of Internet pornography incite to violent acts and normalise a range of harmful practices that can, and do have negative repercussions on society and individuals that come into contact with that pornography.
SpheresOfBalance wrote: and is actually a common thug, that takes pleasure in harming others, and should be put in a cage for animals of such lessor mentality;
So you also think that some purveyors of Internet porn, who deprive women of their respect and endanger them by normalising rape and torture should ALSO be put in a cage?
First off, I see that any adults, that agree to engage in such productions, do exactly that, agree to engage, it's that simple. Further you assume that it would incite, rather than quell desire, all megalos do this, so as to assert their dictatorship.
SpheresOfBalance wrote: they should keep their nose in their own business. This Mob-Rule mentality, to push, not necessarily proper life choices, down someones throat, subtracting from their life, you know, the finite, one way ride, has got to stop. There's not one human on this planet that knows why we're here, and no one is anyone else's slave.
BLAH BALH BLAh < RANT RANT. Incoherent nonsense.....

No, your skull is too thick for you to connect the dots.

We're all, just as responsible for our own lives, and shall be the only one there, in the end. Who the hell is anyone, to tell another, how to live their lives. The "only" thing that we "absolutely" owe one another, is to leave each other alone, unless invited into ones fold. Let "everyone" allow "everyone" to live their "only" life as they see fit, as in the end, everyone shall only have themselves to blame, for their choices. To hell with, would be, slave owners!

I understand you want to be left alone to have a wank over the Internet without anyone telling you otherwise.

Man, you ARE thick! You can't remember my using the exact same argument regarding a completely different issue? Fuck wanking, FREE TO DO ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT AFFECT ANOTHER, you RETARD!
All you megalomaniacs want to dictate control of others, get a grip my boy, and take care of your own life, it's the ONLY one, in which you truly have dominion! The only rightful law is one that guards against one taking from another, thus impeding their progress in their version of life, and that's IT!

chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by chaz wyman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:28 pm

bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:e] No, at best a bunch of parasites
They are my parasites not yours. The USA has plenty of its own, that you can rant about.
But in the UK we respect democracy, so it has fuck all to do with you.
British royalty is almost the definition of parasite. What American parasites do you have in mind,
people taking socialist handouts from the government?
No False Prophets like you.

chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by chaz wyman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:30 pm

SpheresOfBalance wrote:f, I see that any adults, that agree to engage in such productions, do exactly that, agree to engage, it's that simple. Further you assume that it would incite, rather than quell desire, all megalos do this, so as to assert their dictatorship.[/color]
!
The Internet is a open access medium available to children.

Some Pornography is not made with the permission of the participants.

So, your point fails on two counts.

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5468
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:34 pm

.






..........................................................................................Image






I've never seen pornography on the internet.



What is the pornography - not made with the permission of the participants?






.

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5401
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:42 pm

chaz wyman wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:f, I see that any adults, that agree to engage in such productions, do exactly that, agree to engage, it's that simple. Further you assume that it would incite, rather than quell desire, all megalos do this, so as to assert their dictatorship.[/color]
!
The Internet is a open access medium available to children.

Some Pornography is not made with the permission of the participants.
Then illegal production should be attacked, not all of "photography of adults having sex."

So, your point fails on two counts.
I hate your kind. This way of thinking is exactly the same asinine crap that surrounded the "Bevis and Butthead caused a child to take a lighter and burn down his home," fiasco. You freaks that believe that EVERYONE else is somehow responsible for the actions of YOUR children, kills me. You freaks want the WHOLE WORLD to play nanny for you because YOU'RE too inept! GROW UP my boy, and assume a little responsibility for yourself and yours, for a change.

There's a plethora of crap that your kids can get into that's far more dangerous than porn, that's all around us every day.

GAWD, some CHILDREN never grow up!

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5468
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 pm

.






........................................RIGHT ON!





.

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by bobevenson » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 pm

chaz wyman wrote:No False Prophets like you.
If you check "The Ouzo Prophecy," there are two trinities in opposition:

HOLY TRINITY VS. UNHOLY TRINITY
Holy Spirit Vs. Satan
Jesus Christ Vs. False Prophet
Ouzo Cross Vs. Beast

Therefore, it should be obvious that anything associated with Ouzo is holy, my friend.
Last edited by bobevenson on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5401
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.






........................................RIGHT ON!





.
I try not to acknowledge the word "pornography" as it's a ploy to attribute negativity to depictions of human sexuality. But I had a sneaking suspicion from the get, that you were alluding to perspective, with all your recent talk of porn.

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by bobevenson » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:24 pm

You all need to read and re-read "The Ouzo Prophecy" until you understand it.

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5401
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 pm

"The distinction between pornography (illicit and condemned material) and erotica (which is broadly tolerated) is largely subjective and reflects changing community standards." and "Because the very definition of pornography is subjective, a history of pornography is nearly impossible to conceive; imagery that might be considered erotic or even religious in one society may be condemned as pornographic in another."

--Compliments Encyclopaedia Britannica-- (latest edition)
The most respected Encyclopaedia in the world, I own a set, do you? Mine is leather bound with gold leaf, as with my respect.

Why should the populous as a whole subscribe to any particular subjective experience, as it is ALWAYS loaded with psychological baggage.

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by bobevenson » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:50 pm

SpheresOfBalance wrote:--Compliments Encyclopaedia Britannica-- (latest edition)
The most respected Encyclopaedia in the world, I own a set, do you? Mine is leather bound with gold leaf.
That should be a real collector's item since Britannica has stopped printing books due to lack of demand. Also, if you look at the Church of Ouzo website, you will find a letter from Britannica that admits I know more about the book of Revelation than they do.

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5401
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 pm

bobevenson wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:--Compliments Encyclopaedia Britannica-- (latest edition)
The most respected Encyclopaedia in the world, I own a set, do you? Mine is leather bound with gold leaf.
That should be a real collector's item since Britannica has stopped printing books due to lack of demand. Also, if you look at the Church of Ouzo website, you will find a letter from Britannica that admits I know more about the book of Revelation than they do.
I'm sorry Bob, but the book of revelation, the one found in the bible, is just so much crap. Not that mankind is not on a collision course with himself, he is, but all the specifics, if you can call them that, are just guess's. There are no such things as seers of the future.

chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by chaz wyman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 pm

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:f, I see that any adults, that agree to engage in such productions, do exactly that, agree to engage, it's that simple. Further you assume that it would incite, rather than quell desire, all megalos do this, so as to assert their dictatorship.[/color]
!
The Internet is a open access medium available to children.

Some Pornography is not made with the permission of the participants.
Then illegal production should be attacked, not all of "photography of adults having sex."

So, your point fails on two counts.
I hate your kind. This way of thinking is exactly the same asinine crap that surrounded the "Bevis and Butthead caused a child to take a lighter and burn down his home," fiasco. You freaks that believe that EVERYONE else is somehow responsible for the actions of YOUR children, kills me. You freaks want the WHOLE WORLD to play nanny for you because YOU'RE too inept! GROW UP my boy, and assume a little responsibility for yourself and yours, for a change.

There's a plethora of crap that your kids can get into that's far more dangerous than porn, that's all around us every day.

GAWD, some CHILDREN never grow up!
If you were half the person you think you are , you might have noticed the word "some", which I took the trouble to Italicise and underline for the hard of thinking.

But you prefer to adopt an idiotic blanket ban.

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

Post by bobevenson » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:36 pm

SpheresOfBalance wrote:I'm sorry Bob, but the book of revelation, the one found in the bible, is just so much crap. Not that mankind is not on a collision course with himself, he is, but all the specifics, if you can call them that, are just guess's. There are no such things as seers of the future.
Why don't you just tear out all the Biblical stuff in that precious Britannica of yours so as not to sully the leather and gold leaf.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests