Roe v Wade Overturned?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

godelian

Re: Abortion Overturned?

Post by godelian »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:15 am WHERE, EXACTLY, is "over here"?
Anywhere outside the West, is actually quite ok. I currently live in SE Asia, but other places in the world are quite similar.

You see, when you come from the West, you tend to be battle hardened in these matters.

If a feminist court system tries to create some primitive traps in a country outside the West, you can see them coming from far already.

Same with things like income taxation. It does not work outside the West. I don't know of any local person who pays it. The locals simply do not believe in that shit.

Another protection against absurd laws, is the existence of rampant corruption. Everything becomes corrupt when the laws are fundamentally corrupt. That is actually a good thing.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:15 am
godelian wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:42 am Again, violence is not always the problem. On the contrary, violence is very often the solution, because that is how you impose respect.
Again, this is more or less what "immanuel can" AGREES WITH.
The fact that two individuals subscribe to the idea is actually unimportant. It is the fact that Vladimir Putin now also clearly believes it, that is rapidly changing geopolitical reality.

By the way, most comments on YouTube are highly favorable to Vladimir Putin (and the Russian Federation). Respect to this statesman!

Post by Age »

godelian wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:32 am
Anywhere outside the West, is actually quite ok. I currently live in SE Asia, but other places in the world are quite similar.
So, you could be one of eleven countries.
godelian wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:32 am You see, when you come from the West, you tend to be battle hardened in these matters.
In 'what' matters, EXACTLY?
godelian wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:32 am If a feminist court system tries to create some primitive traps in a country outside the West, you can see them coming from far already.

Same with things like income taxation. It does not work outside the West. I don't know of any local person who pays it. The locals simply do not believe in that shit.
Are these the 'locals' in one tiny little province or village, or ALL of the 'locals' in "south east asia"?
godelian wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:32 am Another protection against absurd laws, is the existence of rampant corruption. Everything becomes corrupt when the laws are fundamentally corrupt. That is actually a good thing.
Okay. So, 'abortion was overturned', correct?

Post by Age »

godelian wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:16 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:15 am
godelian wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:42 am Again, violence is not always the problem. On the contrary, violence is very often the solution, because that is how you impose respect.
Again, this is more or less what "immanuel can" AGREES WITH.
The fact that two individuals subscribe to the idea is actually unimportant. It is the fact that Vladimir Putin now also clearly believes it, that is rapidly changing geopolitical reality.

By the way, most comments on YouTube are highly favorable to Vladimir Putin (and the Russian Federation). Respect to this statesman!
Okay.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

godelian wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:32 am

You see, when you come from the West, you tend to be battle hardened in these matters.

If a feminist court system tries to create some primitive traps in a country outside the West, you can see them coming from far already.

Another protection against absurd laws, is the existence of rampant corruption. Everything becomes corrupt when the laws are fundamentally corrupt. That is actually a good thing.
SE Asia is backwards. Without those taxes its populations are illiterate, poor and ignorant since provision for education is not universal.
This is why you get poverty in Bangkok which is beyond the imagination of Westerners. When I was there I saw the trucks come round to dump of what could only be described as "shreds of humanity", left to beg all day in the dirt to try to catch the attention of passing Westerners. These severely disabled people were at midnight scooped up by the same monsters who had left them there to be fed and watered, whilst the fruits of their begging were pocketed by the unscrupulous thugs in the lorries.
And that is why in Thailand the ignorant uneducated poor still worship the King who has power over the state.

The rich do pay taxes for the roads and the police which protect them. But since they do not pay enough wages to the police, they make up their salaries from the victimised traders struggling to make a living. I've seen cops strike out at passing Honda riders with their truncheons for no other reason that to ask them for Baht.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:53 am SE Asia is backwards. Without those taxes its populations are illiterate, poor and ignorant since provision for education is not universal.
Digital nomadism and nomad capitalism is about going where you are personally treated best.
As far as I am concerned, some country's universality of education is not my personal problem.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

The Julius Caesar of capitalism would be Tony Stark. He is the ultimate model and prototype of the highest type of conceivable overman made possible by late stage 21rst century capitalism.

A shining symbol of superhuman inspiration that makes John Galt look like a wrinkled old Walmart executive.

Hero, crime fighter, genius, philanthropist, who looks out for the little guy. Elon Musk should have a cardboard prop of TS in his living room to remind him of his obligation to humanity.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

The Futurist: always plannin' for tomorrow. You can bet he ain't gonna make no babies he ain't ready for.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:33 am Okay. So, 'abortion was overturned', correct?
Abortion is an important instrument in the strategy of handing out free samples of sex by the modern woman, with a view on luring in the commitment of a man.

Suddenly, she becomes "accidentally" pregnant.

It was an "accident", swear to God!

The modern woman will then try to use her pregnancy as leverage to prod and coerce the man into committing. If he does not, she still has the option to "abort" her failed attempt at hauling him in. If she succeeds, however, she is only a mere few years away from running off with half his assets.

But then again, even if he does not commit, but the man has good income, she can also go it alone, make use of yet another feminist law, and try to extract copious amounts of child support.

Abortion is a tool that nicely fits into the modern woman's toolbox of deception, lies, and manipulation. Banning abortion would substantially ruin the effectiveness of a few of the modern woman's deceptive tactics.

Nowadays, men don't come back anyway, after the first sample of free sex, because they know that the manipulative shenanigans are invariably about to commence. They meet each other online. His username is "BigFatJohn". No way to trace him back. Then, he pumps, dumps, and ghosts. She never gets the opportunity to design deceitful tactics, because he has disappeared forever.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

godelian wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:00 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:53 am SE Asia is backwards. Without those taxes its populations are illiterate, poor and ignorant since provision for education is not universal.
Digital nomadism and nomad capitalism is about going where you are personally treated best.
As far as I am concerned, some country's universality of education is not my personal problem.
Psychopathy and sociopathy take many guises.
Well there you are! Then you can fuck off and be a parasite wheresoever you want, that is until you realise when you are older that there will be no one to help you.
I suppose you will then plead for status as an immigrant somewhere, or more likely just turn to begging.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:19 am So it appears that there will probably be far fewer abortions in the US than before. I'm wondering if that will lead to more care and use of contraceptives in intercourse or else a huge population surge.

For those who believe abortion is wrong, what is your plan for if the world becomes overpopulated to the point that we run out of resources to nourish everyone?
A mind, when functional, is the most powerful life support system possible. The issue is not whether or not abortion is a right or a wrong. The question is, who, but a complete sociopath, believes that they have a right to determine what a person can and cannot do, in regard to their own body? What is the authority over anyone's behavior? Is it really another person? Or, it is a biological fact, that a person's mind is, by human right, that which determines what we produce or do not produce with our own body?
This is not about gender, but sociopathology, people who can only refer not to physical and biological fact as the authority over behavior, but some person or group of people.

How is it, being a philosophy forum, the majority of people here cannot even distinguish between the perceptible and the intelligible?

And for all of those moron's who claim the right to life, none of them are stoping the destruction of this planet by the real sociopaths claiming the authority to govern this planet straight to hell?

So, I ask, is it not a blatant contradiction to claim that a person has the right to life as long as someone else has the right to kill the life of that person's own mind?
If you believe in the right to life, try to bring your own mind to life before blubbering gibberish.
What a bunch of dipsticks.

As far back as Confucius, he noted that if you do not teach someone the difference between right and wrong, it is only an act of tyranny to punish them for their behavior. Christ second that when he stated, Let those among you who have not sin, cast the first stone. Every one of you play lip service to philosophy, science and religion, but not one of you demand that children be taught biological fact that a mind is the judge over our behavior, and if do not, cannot teach judgment, then why don't you learn it instead of covering your ears with your own mouth?
godelian

Post by godelian »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:38 am
So, what exactly are you personally doing to ensure "universal education" in Zambia?
Have you already made ample financial contributions to solving the problem?
What about this problem in Venezuela?
I guess that you have sent money already, because they surely need it!
What about this problem in Paraguay?
By the way, give your money to the Columbians and the Nigerians because they clearly need it more than you!

I hope you see how ridiculous your argument is.
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:38 am Well there you are! Then you can fuck off and be a parasite wheresoever you want
There are no greater parasites than the culturally-marxist leftards who incessantly want to spend other people's money.

Furthermore, as far as I am concerned, all morality emanates from the laws of the Almighty, which strictly forbid taking lessons in morality from the godless vermin. One of the main reasons why I switched to Islam is the fact that the Muslims utterly despise the godless vermin, including the leftards We spit, pee, and shit on the godless vermin. There is nothing more despicable than godless leftardism.
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:38 am that is until you realise when you are older that there will be no one to help you.
By the time this impending economic and financial recession is in full swing, pretty much nobody in the West will have social security any longer or retirement benefits. I also expect snowballing hyperinflation to destroy the value of all fiat currencies. At that point, it will be the useless leftards in the West who will be begging in the streets.

It's a bit like how the West wanted to destroy the economy of the Russian Federation through sanctions. It is clearly the hyper-fragile economy of the West that will be destroyed instead. Vladimir Putin is a genius. I am waiting for his next move in this geopolitical game of 4D chess. In my opinion, Putin will successfully push the West off a cliff and into the abyss. At that point, we will celebrate his victory!
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:38 am I suppose you will then plead for status as an immigrant somewhere, or more likely just turn to begging.
No, I would just go to the Mosque and raise the issue with the iman. He will take it from there. There are always solutions, if you are a bit flexible.
Our solution for charity is family and religious congregation. We do not need your godless leftardist shit.

If I ever need to ask for help, it will be from the Islamic community and not from the despicable godless leftardists.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

godelian wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:34 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:38 am
So, what exactly are you personally doing to ensure "universal education" in Zambia?
Have you already made ample financial contributions to solving the problem?
What about this problem in Venezuela?
I guess that you have sent money already, because they surely need it!
What about this problem in Paraguay?
By the way, give your money to the Columbians and the Nigerians because they clearly need it more than you!

I hope you see how ridiculous your argument is.
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:38 am Well there you are! Then you can fuck off and be a parasite wheresoever you want
There are no greater parasites than the culturally-marxist leftards who incessantly want to spend other people's money.

Furthermore, as far as I am concerned, all morality emanates from the laws of the Almighty, which strictly forbid taking lessons in morality from the godless vermin. One of the main reasons why I switched to Islam is the fact that the Muslims utterly despise the godless vermin, including the leftards We spit, pee, and shit on the godless vermin. There is nothing more despicable than godless leftardism.
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:38 am that is until you realise when you are older that there will be no one to help you.
By the time this impending economic and financial recession is in full swing, pretty much nobody in the West will have social security any longer or retirement benefits. I also expect snowballing hyperinflation to destroy the value of all fiat currencies. At that point, it will be the useless leftards in the West who will be begging in the streets.

It's a bit like how the West wanted to destroy the economy of the Russian Federation through sanctions. It is clearly the hyper-fragile economy of the West that will be destroyed instead. Vladimir Putin is a genius. I am waiting for his next move in this geopolitical game of 4D chess. In my opinion, Putin will successfully push the West off a cliff and into the abyss. At that point, we will celebrate his victory!
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:38 am I suppose you will then plead for status as an immigrant somewhere, or more likely just turn to begging.
No, I would just go to the Mosque and raise the issue with the iman. He will take it from there. There are always solutions, if you are a bit flexible.
Our solution for charity is family and religious congregation. We do not need your godless leftardist shit.

If I ever need to ask for help, it will be from the Islamic community and not from the despicable godless leftardists.
Although you continue to shoot yourself in the foot, you still need to walk away from reality.
Hop along idiot!
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

godelian wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:10 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:33 am Okay. So, 'abortion was overturned', correct?
Abortion is an important instrument in the strategy of handing out free samples of sex by the modern woman, with a view on luring in the commitment of a man.

Suddenly, she becomes "accidentally" pregnant.

It was an "accident", swear to God!

The modern woman will then try to use her pregnancy as leverage to prod and coerce the man into committing. If he does not, she still has the option to "abort" her failed attempt at hauling him in. If she succeeds, however, she is only a mere few years away from running off with half his assets.

But then again, even if he does not commit, but the man has good income, she can also go it alone, make use of yet another feminist law, and try to extract copious amounts of child support.

Abortion is a tool that nicely fits into the modern woman's toolbox of deception, lies, and manipulation. Banning abortion would substantially ruin the effectiveness of a few of the modern woman's deceptive tactics.

Nowadays, men don't come back anyway, after the first sample of free sex, because they know that the manipulative shenanigans are invariably about to commence. They meet each other online. His username is "BigFatJohn". No way to trace him back. Then, he pumps, dumps, and ghosts. She never gets the opportunity to design deceitful tactics, because he has disappeared forever.
Does your mother know what a hardcore misogynist you are?
Immanuel Can

Abortion Overturned? No, Just Federal Jurisdiction.

Post by Immanuel Can »

Time we fixed the headline here. It's nonsense.