Charlie Kirk and Empty headed Fascism.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Charlie Kirk and Empty headed Fascism.

Post by Sculptor »

I was shown this today.
It remined me of one or two posters on this Forum and where they might be getting all of their bat-shit crazy empty headed ideas from.

It's pretty horrifying to think that people actually swallow this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V32P463AR0k
DPMartin

Re: Charlie Kirk and Empty headed Fascism.

Post by DPMartin »

Sculptor wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:37 pm I was shown this today.
It remined me of one or two posters on this Forum and where they might be getting all of their bat-shit crazy empty headed ideas from.

and how is this version of so called fascism any different then what was witnessed when the wicked witch of the west, Hillary didn't win.
trump was accessed of playing with the Russians yet it was Hillary who failed to protect confidential material and now that Biden is in we were paying twice as much for gas within two month of his start and now even more 2 1/2 times and over 6 dollars for reg in cal. because we are buying Russian petroleum. also the economy sucks since Biden, housing is also doubled in price and china products set off sure.

and you think its awful that people are pissed off.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

DPMartin wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:10 pm

and how is this version of so called fascism any different then what was witnessed when the wicked witch of the west, Hillary didn't win.
I've no idea what you mean. Can you show a source?
trump was accessed of playing with the Russians yet it was Hillary who failed to protect confidential material and now that Biden is in we were paying twice as much for gas within two month of his start and now even more 2 1/2 times and over 6 dollars for reg in cal. because we are buying Russian petroleum. also the economy sucks since Biden, housing is also doubled in price and china products set off sure.
Perhaps check your spelling and try a little more grammar?

Did I say that?
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

Sculptor wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:30 pm

really? are you full of shit or what?
how about, no, piss off
Did I say that?
i don't know, did you? i don't see any quotes there, or reference to anything you've specifically said, correct?

man is this place loaded with shit heads, WOW, and looks like i made the mistake of thinking you were not one of them
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

DPMartin wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:36 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:30 pm

really? are you full of shit or what?
how about, no, piss off
Did I say that?
i don't know, did you? i don't see any quotes there, or reference to anything you've specifically said, correct?

man is this place loaded with shit heads, WOW, and looks like i made the mistake of thinking you were not one of them
Tutut.
You do not seems very bright.
You seem a prime candidate for America Fest.
Did you enjoy the singing?