The Great Reset

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme
Posts: 12708
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: In Summary

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:46 am
But I NEVER made ANY such 'statement' as you just WROTE and CLAIMED here.

Exactly, the I never wrote or claimed anything. So No proof required.
Dontaskme
Posts: 12708
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: In Summary

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:46 am Human beings did DIE when rocks fell on them. And, the IRREFUTABLE Fact is 'those' human beings ARE DEAD. As can be PROVED True
Age wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:46 amI NEVER spoke of 'one' actually knowing 'their OWN death.

Image
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 13386
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: The Great Reset

Post by henry quirk »

PLEASE FEEL FREE to NOT answer it.

okay
Age
Posts: 10958
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: In Summary

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:50 am
Age wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:46 am
But I NEVER made ANY such 'statement' as you just WROTE and CLAIMED here.

Exactly, the I never wrote or claimed anything. So No proof required.
You MISSED the POINT, AGAIN, you you are PURPOSELY just MISLEADING as well as MISSING THE MARK.

See, I DID WRITE and CLAIM 'things' here. As PROVED True above. I just NEVER made ANY such 'statement' as 'you' CLAIMED I did.

Will you COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND this Fact THIS TIME without TWISTING and DISTORTING 'It' so that 'things' will work IN WITH and FIT your OWN DISTORTED VERSION of 'things'?
Age
Posts: 10958
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Great Reset

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:28 pm PLEASE FEEL FREE to NOT answer it.

okay
As SEEN AGAIN, ONLY 'those' with things to HIDE remain HIDDEN.
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 13386
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: The Great Reset

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:29 am
henry quirk wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:28 pm PLEASE FEEL FREE to NOT answer it.

okay
As SEEN AGAIN, ONLY 'those' with things to HIDE remain HIDDEN.
see, you're dishonest: you tell me to feel free not to answer, and when I take you up on it, you jab me

you're untrustworthy
Dontaskme
Posts: 12708
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: In Summary

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 am
But I NEVER made ANY such 'statement' as you just WROTE and CLAIMED here.
Your narrative is like a flip flopping fish out of water.

Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 amYou MISSED the POINT, AGAIN, you you are PURPOSELY just MISLEADING as well as MISSING THE MARK.

See, I DID WRITE and CLAIM 'things' here. As PROVED True above. I just NEVER made ANY such 'statement' as 'you' CLAIMED I did.

Will you COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND this Fact THIS TIME without TWISTING and DISTORTING 'It' so that 'things' will work IN WITH and FIT your OWN DISTORTED VERSION of 'things'?

Your narrative is like a flip flopping fish out of water.
Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 amHuman beings did DIE when rocks fell on them. And, the IRREFUTABLE Fact is 'those' human beings ARE DEAD. As can be PROVED True.
Your narrative is like a flip flopping fish out of water.
Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 amI NEVER spoke of 'one' actually knowing 'their OWN death.

Your narrative is like a flip flopping fish out of water.


In response to......
Your narrative is like a flip flopping fish out of water.



You have never known Death...FACT

To claim 'someone' is dead, is an assumed belief, which is an ASS U 'me' ....hee-haw! - hee-haw!



Death is not an actual experience of the believer. No one can know they are dead.
Not-knowing one is dead, one cannot know ''others'' are dead, one can only believe one is dead or that 'others' are dead.

But I'm sure your own response, will come back as just once again informing yourself like a parrot on steroids that you are WRONG and just twisting and distorting your flip flopping ideas with yourself, which would be absolutely RIGHT...so be it, let it be. No one cares.




.
Age
Posts: 10958
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Great Reset

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:44 am
Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:29 am
henry quirk wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:28 pm PLEASE FEEL FREE to NOT answer it.

okay
As SEEN AGAIN, ONLY 'those' with things to HIDE remain HIDDEN.
see, you're dishonest: you tell me to feel free not to answer, and when I take you up on it, you jab me
Please go right on ahead and feel absolutely FREE not to answer.

But, OBVIOUSLY those who do NOT want to answer, have some 'thing' to HIDE.

Oh, and by the way, this NEW CLAIM of yours here that I am DISHONEST is based on 'what', EXACTLY?

Also, what do you mean by 'jab you'?

I was just SHOWING how you do NOT want to answer CLARIFYING questions when if you did Honestly, they would REVEAL 'things' about 'you' that you do NOT want SEEN NOR KNOWN.
henry quirk wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:44 am you're untrustworthy
If you say and BELIEVE SO, then this MUST BE SO, correct?
Age
Posts: 10958
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: In Summary

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:21 am
Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 am
But I NEVER made ANY such 'statement' as you just WROTE and CLAIMED here.
Your narrative is like a flip flopping fish out of water.

Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 amYou MISSED the POINT, AGAIN, you you are PURPOSELY just MISLEADING as well as MISSING THE MARK.

See, I DID WRITE and CLAIM 'things' here. As PROVED True above. I just NEVER made ANY such 'statement' as 'you' CLAIMED I did.

Will you COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND this Fact THIS TIME without TWISTING and DISTORTING 'It' so that 'things' will work IN WITH and FIT your OWN DISTORTED VERSION of 'things'?

Your narrative is like a flip flopping fish out of water.
Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 amHuman beings did DIE when rocks fell on them. And, the IRREFUTABLE Fact is 'those' human beings ARE DEAD. As can be PROVED True.
Your narrative is like a flip flopping fish out of water.
Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 amI NEVER spoke of 'one' actually knowing 'their OWN death.

Your narrative is like a flip flopping fish out of water.


In response to......
Your narrative is like a flip flopping fish out of water.



You have never known Death...FACT

To claim 'someone' is dead, is an assumed belief, which is an ASS U 'me' ....hee-haw! - hee-haw!



Death is not an actual experience of the believer. No one can know they are dead.
Not-knowing one is dead, one cannot know ''others'' are dead, one can only believe one is dead or that 'others' are dead.

But I'm sure your own response, will come back as just once again informing yourself like a parrot on steroids that you are WRONG and just twisting and distorting your flip flopping ideas with yourself, which would be absolutely RIGHT...so be it, let it be. No one cares.




.
I have ALREADY EXPLAINED that 'you', the person, come into Existence but NEVER 'die'.

I exist ALWAYS. And,

It is the human body that can and does stop breathing and pumping blood.

Now, if ANY one wants ANY thing else CLARIFIED, then just let me know.

Oh, and by the way, my narrative is NOT flipping, NOR flopping, but it is your INTERPRETATION, or more correctly your MISINTERPRETING, which is what is ACTUALLY flipping AND flopping around here.

And, this can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED as what I have ACTUALLY SAID and WRITTEN is, literally, ABOVE 'yours' here.
Dontaskme
Posts: 12708
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: In Summary

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:54 am
Oh, and by the way, my narrative is NOT flipping, NOR flopping, but it is your INTERPRETATION, or more correctly your MISINTERPRETING, which is what is ACTUALLY flipping AND flopping around here.
Oh, and by the way, no one cares, but you.
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 13386
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: The Great Reset

Post by henry quirk »

OBVIOUSLY those who do NOT want to answer, have some 'thing' to HIDE.

sometimes, this is true

other times, though: the questions are just too stupid to take seriously
Age
Posts: 10958
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: In Summary

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:23 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:54 am
Oh, and by the way, my narrative is NOT flipping, NOR flopping, but it is your INTERPRETATION, or more correctly your MISINTERPRETING, which is what is ACTUALLY flipping AND flopping around here.
Oh, and by the way, no one cares, but you.
That does NOT matter. As long as I CORRECT your INCORRECT writings, then that is what matters, to me.
Age
Posts: 10958
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Great Reset

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:03 pm OBVIOUSLY those who do NOT want to answer, have some 'thing' to HIDE.

sometimes, this is true

other times, though: the questions are just too stupid to take seriously
Would you be WILLING to bring some of these so-called "stupid" questions out in the OPEN here, so that we can take a LOOK FOR ourselves and SEE just how "stupid" they REALLY ARE or NOT?

Or, are you TOO MUCH of a COWARD to do this AS WELL?
Age
Posts: 10958
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: The Great Reset

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:03 pm OBVIOUSLY those who do NOT want to answer, have some 'thing' to HIDE.

sometimes, this is true

other times, though: the questions are just too stupid to take seriously
Here we have ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of one 'trying to' "justify" WHY they REMAIN HIDING.
Dontaskme
Posts: 12708
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: In Summary

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:43 am
As long as I CORRECT your INCORRECT writings
One cannot correct an incorrect.

The assumption that there is an incorrect that is correct is absurd.

Concepts known are beliefs, and that which is known knows nothing.


.
Post Reply