Justice

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RCSaunders

Justice

Post by RCSaunders »

Justice is people getting what they vote for.

Israel
[TRANSCRIPT] – … “Dear citizens, those who refuse vaccines are endangering their health, those around them and the freedom of every Israeli citizen. They are endangering our freedom to work, the freedom of our children to learn and the freedom to hold celebrations with the family.

Those who refuse vaccines hurt us all because if all of us were vaccinated, we would all be able to maintain daily life. But if one million Israelis continue to not get vaccinated, this will oblige the eight million others to shut themselves in their homes.

Therefore, the [Corona] Cabinet decided today that as of 8 August, those who refuse vaccines will not be able to go to the cinema, the theater, the synagogue, the amusement park, the soccer game or any activity with over 100 people, indoors or out, unless they bring negative results from a coronavirus test, at their expense. Yes, they will fully bear the costs of the test. There is no reason why the taxpayers and people who have carried out their civic duty and have been vaccinated should finance tests for those who refuse to get vaccinated.

Regarding flights, people who have been vaccinated will be able to fly to the clean countries and return; after they receive negative test results in Israel, they will be exempt from quarantine.

But on the other hand, those who refuse to get vaccinated will enter quarantine for a week, no matter what country they will have returned from. These actions will help us block the morbidity. From here, I appeal to everyone who knows someone who refuses to get vaccinated: Persuade them. Explain to them that they will not hurt others.

[…] When two people wear masks, with all of the viral load that we mentioned, the likelihood goes down by 98%. Therefore, every citizen must wear a mask in closed spaces. This is not a recommendation, this is a legal requirement.” (read full transcript here)

They refused to learn!

Masks work just as well as gold stars to control people.
Gary Childress

Re: Justice

Post by Gary Childress »

RCSaunders wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pm Justice is people getting what they vote for.

Israel
[TRANSCRIPT] – … “Dear citizens, those who refuse vaccines are endangering their health, those around them and the freedom of every Israeli citizen. They are endangering our freedom to work, the freedom of our children to learn and the freedom to hold celebrations with the family.

Those who refuse vaccines hurt us all because if all of us were vaccinated, we would all be able to maintain daily life. But if one million Israelis continue to not get vaccinated, this will oblige the eight million others to shut themselves in their homes.

Therefore, the [Corona] Cabinet decided today that as of 8 August, those who refuse vaccines will not be able to go to the cinema, the theater, the synagogue, the amusement park, the soccer game or any activity with over 100 people, indoors or out, unless they bring negative results from a coronavirus test, at their expense. Yes, they will fully bear the costs of the test. There is no reason why the taxpayers and people who have carried out their civic duty and have been vaccinated should finance tests for those who refuse to get vaccinated.

Regarding flights, people who have been vaccinated will be able to fly to the clean countries and return; after they receive negative test results in Israel, they will be exempt from quarantine.

But on the other hand, those who refuse to get vaccinated will enter quarantine for a week, no matter what country they will have returned from. These actions will help us block the morbidity. From here, I appeal to everyone who knows someone who refuses to get vaccinated: Persuade them. Explain to them that they will not hurt others.

[…] When two people wear masks, with all of the viral load that we mentioned, the likelihood goes down by 98%. Therefore, every citizen must wear a mask in closed spaces. This is not a recommendation, this is a legal requirement.” (read full transcript here)

They refused to learn!

I think this is a fallacy of false equivalence. The Germans gassed Jews as part of a plan of genocide. The Israeli government is trying to promote the opposite, public health. If they were actively trying to kill their citizens, then yes, it would be equivalent.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:53 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pm Justice is people getting what they vote for.

Israel

They refused to learn!

I think this is a fallacy of false equivalence. The Germans gassed Jews as part of a plan of genocide. The Israeli government is trying to promote the opposite, public health. If they were actively trying to kill their citizens, then yes, it would be equivalent.
I know the difference, Gary. I'm not comparing government intentions, I'm comparing the gullibility of people to believe whatever a government says and to be complicit in their own oppression.

As the number of vaccine caused deaths increases, however, it may very well turn out the other comparison is also true, intended or not. The road to hell is still paved with good intentions. All governments mean well (or at least say they do).
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

RCSaunders wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:19 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:53 pm

Israel

They refused to learn!

I know the difference, Gary. I'm not comparing government intentions, I'm comparing the gullibility of people to believe whatever a government says and to be complicit in their own oppression.

As the number of vaccine caused deaths increases, however, it may very well turn out the other comparison is also true, intended or not. The road to hell is still paved with good intentions. All governments mean well (or at least say they do).
Vaccine-caused deaths?
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:28 pm Vaccine-caused deaths?
Each year, more than 165 million Americans get the flu shot. There were 85 reported deaths following influenza vaccination in 2017; 119 deaths in 2018; and 203 deaths in 2019. Between mid-December 2020 and April 23, 2021, at which point between 95 million and 100 million Americans had received their COVID-19 shots, there were 3,544 reported deaths following COVID vaccination, or about 30 per day
An elevated risk for myocarditis among mRNA COVID-19 vaccinees has been observed, particularly in males aged 12–29 years.[Myocarditis is always fatal.
This means that as of 30th June 2021 the Covid-19 vaccines have caused 1,037,376 adverse reactions and 1,440 deaths, and now they’re coming for your children and want to give booster jabs to the elderly and vulnerable in Autumn. [Has nice comparison with real vaccines as well.]
If you look at the VAERS [vaccine adverse event reporting system], which in my opinion is a piece of garbage … as of today, let’s say says there’s 6,000 deaths associated with taking the vaccine. Well, we need to understand what that actually means,” Zelenko says.

“If you look at the 2009 Harvard study on the VAERS system, they said only 1% of events are actually reported. So, OK … whatever the number is, it’s not 6,000. Maybe only 10% are being reported. I don’t know. But definitely it’s being underreported.
As of March 5, 2021, the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) had received 31,079 adverse reaction reports for COVID-19 vaccines, including 1,551 deaths
It's just started.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

RCSaunders wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:57 pm It's just started.
If you are going to moral-panic do you mind going outside with the smokers?
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Skepdick wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:26 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:57 pm It's just started.
If you are going to moral-panic do you mind going outside with the smokers?
You're the one that's terrified of covid. I'm not.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

outside with the smokers and yellow stars on the unvaccinated

purifying American society is the new democratic marxist (manifest) destiny after all

the revolution will be more glorious than we dream

-Imp
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

RCSaunders wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:58 pm You're the one that's terrified of covid. I'm not.
Ohhhh, so you have the emotional range of a potato too.

You can't tell the differene between terror, fear and prundence.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Impenitent wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:07 pm outside with the smokers and yellow stars on the unvaccinated

purifying American society is the new democratic marxist (manifest) destiny after all

the revolution will be more glorious than we dream

-Imp
There, there, no need for further moral panic. No purification is requires - only exercising freedoms of association, and rights of admission.

Or are you just another one of them "Right for me, but not for thee"?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

No, folks vote for injustice all the time from germany in 1933 and israel today.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:53 pm [

I think this is a fallacy of false equivalence. The Germans gassed Jews as part of a plan of genocide.
it is - unless you are a Palistinian under Israeli control - then they just refuse to vacinate you.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:14 am

I think this is a fallacy of false equivalence. The Germans gassed Jews as part of a plan of genocide.
it is - unless you are a Palistinian under Israeli control - then they just refuse to vacinate you.
Yeah. I just read some of the news about the Palestinians getting vaccines back in June that were too close to the expiration date and Gaza is struggling also. Although I guess according to RC, the Israelis are only destroying themselves and saving the Palestinians from a terrible fate. So I guess the Palestinians should be thankful.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:35 am

Yeah. I just read some of the news about the Palestinians getting vaccines back in June that were too close to the expiration date and Gaza is struggling also. Although I guess according to RC, the Israelis are only destroying themselves and saving the Palestinians from a terrible fate. So I guess the Palestinians should be thankful.
Israel is the last Colonial State and pure rascist since the first intafada - 1980's - its no differnt than germany of 33, but most americans can't find Israel on a map, let alone know of what the Westbank is nor the histroy of the 2 ar irael had with Jodan, Syria and Egypt.

let alone know of what they (Israelis) did to the crew of the US Liberty in 73 - willingly with full knowledge - and that they (Israelis) murdered 2000 POW Egyptians that same week in 73 during the 73 war. illegal unde rthe rule of combat - POW are not to be murdered, but inturned and eventually returned.

but americnas hate mooslims, and so Israel can never do wrong - have to build that 3rd fking temple and force Jebusd to return to force God to end the world and all that.

i loathe Israel, the last thuggery we fully support and it make me sick - fully support BDS (BDS - Boycott and Divrsment and Sanctions) - is now illgla hr ein america - it will get you fired if you oppose israel today - our congre$$$ is bought out buy aipac, and ahs been for decades. ;-/.

maks me sick to have my nation on the wrong side of history - south africa all over again.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:47 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:35 am

Israel is the last Colonial State and pure rascist since the first intafada - 1980's - its no differnt than germany of 33, but most americans can't find Israel on a map, let alone know of what the Westbank is nor the histroy of the 2 ar irael had with Jodan, Syria and Egypt.

let alone know of what they (Israelis) did to the crew of the US Liberty in 73 - willingly with full knowledge - and that they (Israelis) murdered 2000 POW Egyptians that same week in 73 during the 73 war. illegal unde rthe rule of combat - POW are not to be murdered, but inturned and eventually returned.

but americnas hate mooslims, and so Israel can never do wrong - have to build that 3rd fking temple and force Jebusd to return to force God to end the world and all that.

i loathe Israel, the last thuggery we fully support and it make me sick - fully support BDS (BDS - Boycott and Divrsment and Sanctions) - is now illgla hr ein america - it will get you fired if you oppose israel today - our congre$$$ is bought out buy aipac, and ahs been for decades. ;-/.

maks me sick to have my nation on the wrong side of history - south africa all over again.
What do you mean by BDS being illegal in the US. I can see where many businesses probably want to stay friendly to their Jewish clientele and won't support the movement officially, however, I wasn't aware that you could get fired for it as an individual. But I guess it shouldn't surprise me. There have been stories of people getting fired for all kinds of political leanings, including "white supremacy" and being Trump supporters and stuff like that too. I imagine it depends upon who you work for and what management's personal views are.