The Biden Binder

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

mickthinks

Re: The Biden Binder

Post by mickthinks »

I see a murderous dictator shaking hands with the democratically elected leader of the free world.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Walker wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:06 pm Knowing what you know, what do you see?

comrade Biden is relieved that comrade Putin forgot his joy buzzer

-Imp
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Impenitent wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:31 am
Walker wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:06 pm Knowing what you know, what do you see?

comrade Biden is relieved that comrade Putin forgot his joy buzzer

-Imp
Comrade Biden needs another change of diaper, and comrade Putin is aware of that.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Vlad says, “I hear Hunter is a great artist,” then smirks for the cameras when Joe starts giggling.

Corruption Concerns Mount as Hunter Biden’s Artwork to Go on Sale for Up to Half a Million Dollars Per Painting
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -painting/#

Quote: “The Rotenberg example and many other investigation details highlight the fact that, unlike selling stock or making routine bank transfers, art sales through auction houses are not subject to anti-money laundering provisions in the Bank Secrecy Act. When art is sold, according to the report, sellers are not required to confirm the identity of the buyer nor to make sure the artwork isn’t being used to launder dirty money.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Oh man, he’s in trouble now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWKleSJvPk
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Walker wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:18 amCorruption Concerns Mount ...
Nah, it's not as if Hunter is a White House adviser or anything:

On Friday, 3 Aug 2018 Brookfield Asset Management announced it had signed a 99-year lease at 666 Fifth Avenue.
Kushner Cos. had sought financing for the building from a Chinese insurer early last year [2017], drawing criticism from ethics experts who worried the Chinese could use any deal as leverage with the Trump administration. The Kushners also sought money from a South Korean government fund, a French billionaire and a Saudi investor. Brookfield, which manages commercial real estate projects around the world, said in a statement it plans a major redevelopment at the 1.5 million-square-foot (139,354-square-meter) property.
The price of the deal was not revealed so we can only guess what a 99 year lease on 139,354 sqm on 5th Avenue might be worth ...
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Nah, it's not as if Hunter has security clearance, a West Wing office and a seat at the table with world leaders or anything:
The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election ...
Access to Chinese markets? Worth a fair few dollars wouldn't you say? ...
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Nah, it's not as if Hunter was running his father's election campaign or anything:
Since their father’s inauguration, they [Don Jr. and Eric] have sold off $110 million of the president’s real estate holdings...
Hunter'd better get his painting skates on if he wants to catch up with the Juniors. That's 220 overinflated canvasses worth ...
gaffo

Re: waterin' the houseplant...

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:39 pm
gaffo wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:48 am
henry quirk wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:16 pm 466876FF-9EE7-4653-AC0A-9AD5C28C280A.jpeg
thanks for picture.

always liked BW phontos and movies over color - the former appreciated light and shadow - and the old movies were just better than post 1980 stuff.

60's were the best, then 70's then 40's and then 50's - some 30's were good too - nothing post 1980 is worth a shit - minus the few exceptions.

----so i guess the only thing we disagree on is that *you were/are a true beleiver in tRump - while i see him as a phoney shit-stirred of no good and eactully worse than a near equal lozer of Bidon.

so i see both as worthless - but *you still clutch on your pearls pr Rump as some sort of worthy man-massiah that will save you and our nation - instead of just another Elmer Gantry.

ok - follow your god and *i shall just look on in bewilderment.
I'm on vacation and had no intention of postin' anything outside of memetic oneliners durin' this time, but I gotta correct some things...

*ORANGE MAN was an instrument, a means...I believed in him in about the same way I believe in a hammer. He wasn't a messiah, he's just a guy. I didn't hire him to save; I hired him to flummox.

If you're bewildered it's becuz you assign the wrong motivations and reasonings to me, not cuz I bewilder you.

The fault, dear gaffo, is not in me, but in yourself.
fair enough, thanks for clarifying - enjoy your vacation - I need one as well, been years ;-/.
Walker

Post by Walker »

mickthinks wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:38 pm
Nah, it's not as if Hunter was running his father's election campaign or anything:
Since their father’s inauguration, they [Don Jr. and Eric] have sold off $110 million of the president’s real estate holdings...
Hunter'd better get his painting skates on if he wants to catch up with the Juniors. That's 220 overinflated canvasses worth ...
You bet. He's got a lot more stealing to do, to match the money of legitimate enterprises.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Charles Hurt: Proof Hunter Biden’s Scandals Far, Far, Far Worse Than Any of Trump’s
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... of-trumps/

Quotes:
- Seriously, what does Hunter Biden have to do to become a scandal around here?

- cheating on his wife and children to sleep with his dead brother’s widow. (nope)
- incendiary, racist, anti-black and anti-Asian language casually with family and colleagues (nope)
- gets caught using his father’s powerful position as vice president of the United States to secure lucrative contracts with international concerns — including our global adversaries. (nope)
- Naked pictures, sex tapes, crack pipes, sleeping with hookers, sleeping with crack pipes — it’s all out there. (nope)
- Using a metal pipe about the size of a glass crack pipe, Hunter Biden blows some kind of mixture of paint and alcohol onto special paper to create colorful blotches. It is the sort of thing you would tape to the fridge door if your kindergarten child created it with finger paints. (nope)

Hunter and Joe are the Cronys.
Crony Capitalism.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Walker's Partisan Dictionary:

Stealing: legitimate trade carried carried out by the Biden family
Legitimate enterprise: corrupt transactions carried out by the Trump family
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Walker wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:07 pm Charles Hurt: Proof Hunter Biden’s Scandals Far, Far, Far Worse Than Any of Trump’s
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... of-trumps/

Quotes:
- Seriously, what does Hunter Biden have to do to become a scandal around here?

- cheating on his wife and children to sleep with his dead brother’s widow. (nope)
- incendiary, racist, anti-black and anti-Asian language casually with family and colleagues (nope)
- gets caught using his father’s powerful position as vice president of the United States to secure lucrative contracts with international concerns — including our global adversaries. (nope)
- Naked pictures, sex tapes, crack pipes, sleeping with hookers, sleeping with crack pipes — it’s all out there. (nope)
- Using a metal pipe about the size of a glass crack pipe, Hunter Biden blows some kind of mixture of paint and alcohol onto special paper to create colorful blotches. It is the sort of thing you would tape to the fridge door if your kindergarten child created it with finger paints. (nope)

Hunter and Joe are the Cronys.
Crony Capitalism.
Hunter Biden is not the President. He is not even in the White House.

But Donald Trump was and thinks he still should be and wants to be put back there, and will destroy the constitution to that end. There is no comparison between Donald Trump's corruption and Joe Biden's honesty.

That's why you guys keep trying to use Hunter to draw your (largely fake) comparisons.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Video:

"Mr President, release your tax returns or shut up"

We still haven't seen Trump's tax returns, have we? What reason other than concealment of corruption could there be for that continued refusal to come clean with the American people?