Why is racism so villified in the West?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7479
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:52 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:...

pssst. ''Country: a nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory.''
Well since you appear to claim you are a descendent of these tribal cannibals then you should be in a good position to explain what they think about the impact of the mass immigration of whites into their culture, has it been a boon? Are they fine with the idea that since they didn't have a country the whites have improved their lot by the creation of whatever country it is you claim you're in?
I didn't say I was or wasn't descended from tribal cannibals, you just assumed I wasn't. How is that relevant? Are you showing your RACISM again? I didn't know 'cannibal' was a race :?
Your 'argument' is ridiculous. There's nothing to argue with because your 'points' appear to be from a completely different discussion. Perhaps there has been some sort of 'wire-crossing' with a parallel universe? You just keep raving about 'whites', when my only reference to 'whites' has been white South Africans.
Keep rambling PCtard. The stupidest people on earth are PCtards, creatards, and self-proclaimed 'libertarians'. You have two out of three covered.
Next you will be telling me that you know what is going on in my country better than I do because you've 'googled it'. How typically, arrogantly, and sickeningly PCtardish of you.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11328
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:54 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I didn't say I was or wasn't descended from tribal cannibals, you just assumed I wasn't. …
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Why 'as if'? God, you are such a racist! …
You're bonkers.
Your 'argument' is ridiculous. There's nothing to argue with because your 'points' appear to be from a completely different discussion. Perhaps there has been some sort of 'wire-crossing' with a parallel universe? You just keep raving about 'whites', when my only reference to 'white's' has been white South Africans. …
Analogy and irony not your strong points then.
Keep rambling PCtard. The stupidest people on earth are PCtards, creatards, and self-proclaimed 'libertarians'. You have two out of three covered. …
Yadda, yadda, yawn.
Next you will be telling me that you know what is going on in my country better than I do because you've 'googled it'. How typically, arrogantly PCtardish of you.
And that country would be?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7479
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:00 pm

Arrogant PCtard doesn't think he has to bother with an actual argument.
Entirely expected and true to form. He's so arrogant and conceited that he even yawns to show how 'superior' and 'morally sound' he is (and to try to divert attention away from the fact that he's had his arse whipped).

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11328
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:15 pm

:lol: Demented.

Care to say which country you are from so we can look up the statistics and govt policies that may or may not back up your assertions?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7479
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:19 am

You mean so you can google-search cherry-pick them? :lol: I live here, idiot. Every site I google has a different 'statistic' ffs, but the gist of it is a population increase of about 10 percent over the last 4 years. It's not rocket science to see the accumulative effect, if a rate of increase like that goes on for an extended time. That's equivalent to over 5 million in England, a much older country with an infrastructure that has grown with the population.
There were negligible homeless here less than a decade ago, and now it's in the tens of thousands (all locals). I think that speaks for itself. That's because we were stuck with a self-serving, traitorous, 'neo-liberal' fucktard of a Govt. for what seemed like an eternity. Don't ask me why because I have no clue, but it certainly got the immigrant vote. People are crying about it now though, after being seduced by a smiling cancer cell of a yankcocksucker who had some moronic notion that we would morph into a bustling metropolis to rival New York :roll:
Ever heard the story of the golden goose?
Arguing with an agenda-driven PCturd is as futile and pointless as arguing with a creatard.

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 4215
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by Greta » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:20 am

High immigration is not about "liberal" governments. The most conservative governments here have been the ones to open the floodgates. Why? Because their corporate masters want a larger pool of workers to keep wages down and broaden the talent pool.

It's no accident that the Howard government's huge boost to immigration numbers - maintained and increased by successive governments, both Liberal and Labor (ie. both conservative, neither being at all "liberal") - has coincided with zero wage growth, from 1996 to now.

I am an equal opportunity racist. I don't want any more people here, full stop. However, with 400m people in northern China facing an existential crisis via climate change never seen before, I reckon everywhere is going to have a lot more Chinese people.

Thus, racism would seem a profoundly impractical and unrealistic attitude, guaranteed to bring disappointment and misery. If a person is hoping to live in any kind of racial or cultural purity in this globalised world, they are destined to be not happy, Jan.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7479
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:25 am

'Neo-liberal'. That's not liberal. Neo-liberalism is about fawning over Big business interests and fuck the ordinary person. Plenty of countries have low or no immigration and seem to manage it. A bit of common sense is in order. Opening the floodgates lowers the general standard of living for everyone.
''Zero wage growth''. Exactly.

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 4215
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by Greta » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:02 am

I am surprised people weren't complaining beforehand.

The big corporate players certainly did encourage the "racist" card to be played whenever people legitimately complained about the unsustainable level of migration per se. Still, it's not so hard to say - "no, this is just about numbers" but the standard of public discourse has eroded to the point where the catchy, emotive sting wins, no matter how unreasonable.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7479
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:30 am

Greta wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:02 am
I am surprised people weren't complaining beforehand.

The big corporate players certainly did encourage the "racist" card to be played whenever people legitimately complained about the unsustainable level of migration per se. Still, it's not so hard to say - "no, this is just about numbers" but the standard of public discourse has eroded to the point where the catchy, emotive sting wins, no matter how unreasonable.
Yep. Someone, somewhere, discovered what a powerful little political tool the 'r' word is and it caught on like a Sydney bushfire.
Everyone hates being called a racist (except racists).

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7479
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:34 am

Greta wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:02 am
I am surprised people weren't complaining beforehand.

Of course they did (and do) but they always get shouted down by the 'R' word.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11328
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:40 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:19 am
You mean so you can google-search cherry-pick them? :lol: I live here, idiot. Every site I google has a different 'statistic' ffs, but the gist of it is a population increase of about 10 percent over the last 4 years. It's not rocket science to see the accumulative effect, if a rate of increase like that goes on for an extended time. That's equivalent to over 5 million in England, a much older country with an infrastructure that has grown with the population.
There were negligible homeless here less than a decade ago, and now it's in the tens of thousands (all locals). I think that speaks for itself. That's because we were stuck with a self-serving, traitorous, 'neo-liberal' fucktard of a Govt. for what seemed like an eternity. Don't ask me why because I have no clue, but it certainly got the immigrant vote. People are crying about it now though, after being seduced by a smiling cancer cell of a yankcocksucker who had some moronic notion that we would morph into a bustling metropolis to rival New York :roll:
Ever heard the story of the golden goose?
Arguing with an agenda-driven PCturd is as futile and pointless as arguing with a creatard.
So Kiwi then and an Aucklander to boot? Must be hard with all those Brits and Aussies over there.

You're certainly between a rock and a hard place then as NZ had a zero-population growth rate on a slow decline and your brightest youth were leaving in droves(still are from the looks of it but it looks like a lot of your expats are returning), so how were you going to afford to run and provide the pensions, welfare benfits, healthcare, etc that an aging population would require. What would you suggest? Cut immigration and encourage your citizens to breed faster? Still won't solve your brain-drain of youth going elsewhere for better opportunities. What would you propose?

With regarding to your housing issues, build new towns and cities and the infrastructure needed to connect and support them, that'll put your builders back to work but from the sounds of it you'll have to reform your land policies. How would you solve this issue?

Personally, I find humour in the irony of the descendants of mass immigration complaining about the effects of mass immigration given in your history you pretty much doubled the population every one or two years over forty years.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11328
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:50 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:25 am
'Neo-liberal'. That's not liberal. …
And what's Liberal? As it used to be no welfare system for the workers, no unions, etc, then it became social liberalism, etc, etc, but all variants support capitalism as the economic model to use. Which is the one you espouse or are you something different?
Neo-liberalism is about fawning over Big business interests and fuck the ordinary person. Plenty of countries have low or no immigration and seem to manage it. …
Generally because they have a positive population growth.
A bit of common sense is in order. …
We agree.
Opening the floodgates lowers the general standard of living for everyone.
''Zero wage growth''. Exactly.
And how would you maintain these standards as your population falls due to a declining population growth and emigration of your brightest?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7479
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:25 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:40 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:19 am
You mean so you can google-search cherry-pick them? :lol: I live here, idiot. Every site I google has a different 'statistic' ffs, but the gist of it is a population increase of about 10 percent over the last 4 years. It's not rocket science to see the accumulative effect, if a rate of increase like that goes on for an extended time. That's equivalent to over 5 million in England, a much older country with an infrastructure that has grown with the population.
There were negligible homeless here less than a decade ago, and now it's in the tens of thousands (all locals). I think that speaks for itself. That's because we were stuck with a self-serving, traitorous, 'neo-liberal' fucktard of a Govt. for what seemed like an eternity. Don't ask me why because I have no clue, but it certainly got the immigrant vote. People are crying about it now though, after being seduced by a smiling cancer cell of a yankcocksucker who had some moronic notion that we would morph into a bustling metropolis to rival New York :roll:
Ever heard the story of the golden goose?
Arguing with an agenda-driven PCturd is as futile and pointless as arguing with a creatard.
So Kiwi then and an Aucklander to boot? Must be hard with all those Brits and Aussies over there.

You're certainly between a rock and a hard place then as NZ had a zero-population growth rate on a slow decline and your brightest youth were leaving in droves(still are from the looks of it but it looks like a lot of your expats are returning), so how were you going to afford to run and provide the pensions, welfare benfits, healthcare, etc that an aging population would require. What would you suggest? Cut immigration and encourage your citizens to breed faster? Still won't solve your brain-drain of youth going elsewhere for better opportunities. What would you propose?

With regarding to your housing issues, build new towns and cities and the infrastructure needed to connect and support them, that'll put your builders back to work but from the sounds of it you'll have to reform your land policies. How would you solve this issue?

Personally, I find humour in the irony of the descendants of mass immigration complaining about the effects of mass immigration given in your history you pretty much doubled the population every one or two years over forty years.
:lol: Cherry-picking google stats then, as predicted. You are such an ass. I haven't heard about a 'brain drain' since the 80s. It's only a political term anyway. Where is the scientific evidence that only intelligent people left, while the remaining population were all idiots? The excuses at the moment are 'not enough builders' and various supposedly 'low-skilled' jobs that apparently we are 'too lazy' to do. Yeah right. I have already gone over that with you. Why don't you try reading? It's just a way of keeping wages down and pandering to Big Business interests. Nothing to do with an 'ageing population' (another political scare-tactic). What's wrong with that anyway? Bring in euthanasia then.
You can't have it both ways. Why are people flocking to live here? Because it has a relatively small population which is why it stayed 'relatively' unspoiled? Because they want to take advantage of all the nice things they don't have in their own countries?
Who ordained that people are obliged to open their doors and home to those who have made their own homes into overpopulated, polluted shit-holes? Fuck them. If you can order me to build whole towns for them (where?), then tell them to clean up their own shit-holes and stay in them. Imagine there is one nice, clean, well-maintained house on a street while all the rest are dirty dumps. Should the person with the nice house be obliged to open their door to the whole street? How long would their home last? I'm not obliged to make a 'better life' for them and their badly-behaved brats.
Btw, you are razor sharp aren't you? :lol: :lol: PE. I wouldn't live in little ShangCutta if you paid me.
And who is going to pay for the pensions of all those extra people? It's not as if they are all brilliant geniuses. Oldie pensions have gobbled up the biggest chunk of the welfare budget (by far) for decades. Rich old cunts even get it, no questions asked. It would seem that it needs some 'stream-lining' anyway. The 'Libertarian' fucks who were in power were so stupid that they were letting job immigrants bring their elderly parents with them and allowing them to go on the pension here. Wow. They must think we are the biggest suckers on the planet (and they would be right).
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walker
Posts: 5612
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by Walker » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:14 pm

I've noticed that in the US, when the concept of roadside littering first entered the public consciousness, the official roadside signs displayed the fines for littering.

That has changed.

Now the signs simply read, "Littering is illegal."

Obviously, this is a reminder for those who don't know. So, who doesn't know?

I suspect this simplification of the message down to the essence is for the benefit of arrivals from cultures that could give a flying F about litter.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7479
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 pm

But PCturds tell us that the 'poor deprived immigrants' will be eternally grateful to the kind and generous hosts and will therefore be model citizens, when the reality is that they will generally take with them the same bad habits they had at home, and often have contempt for their host.
''Culture'' is generally simply a euphemism for 'a collection of bad habits and scientific ignorance'. Of course, PCturds (aka Big Business pawns) are always there waiting in the wings for any hint of criticism and complaints, with wails of 'But it's their CULTURE! You're a ('R' word)!' Strange the way racist PCturds patronisingly assume that ('culturally diverse') immigrants are so stupid that they are incapable of understanding that the behaviour and rules of other societies might differ from their own. I wouldn't visit Saudi Arabia, for instance, and set up a liquor stall in Mecca, or a beefburger stand outside a Hindu temple in India.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests