Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
Dalek Prime
Posts: 4763
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Dalek Prime » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 pm

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 pm
Hola DP. how have you been?

The infrequently glorious FPD is in largely good health, although some of the stupidity on this site that shitwits are trying to flog as philosophy is causing my anus to bleed. Which hurts a little.

Image
Oh, that hit home. I narrowly avoided a colonoscopy this week due to low blood sugar levels. I wanted to get it over with, not out of fear for colorectal cancer, but because I ruined my lining by taking too much glutamine powder, on someone else's suggestion. And now I'm not functioning right. I was so foolish for doing so. Hopefully, I'll get over it with time and a bland diet. :(

On a brighter note, I'm otherwise okay lol! Good to see you! Great GIF, btw :lol:

Addendum... When my dad was on blood thinners, he did this while golfing, poor soul. He's at rest now.

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 3947
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Greta » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:31 am

Walker wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:28 am
Greta wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:34 am
There is a constant push and pull between corporate and individual welfare in areas where they don't much intersect. Those who favour more controls of individuals are conservatives and those who favour more freedom for individuals are liberals. From that tussling comes the society we have at any given time as the pendulum swings one way and then another.
"Those who favour more controls of individuals are conservatives ..."

No Greta. It's the opposite. Fewer regulations.

It's part of Trump's platform.
Only liberty for business, but MUCH more control over individuals.

Hence the word "liberal", as in "liberty". Hence conservatives want to control of women's reproduction, sexuality, personal body chemistry, gender expression, artistic expression, plus they tend to throw a LOT more people in prison.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11267
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 am

Walker wrote:Thank you for the inspection, inspectour.
My pleasure, doesn't take a D.I. to know that once the political language has dropped to other citizens opposing 'the country' you're on a slide to nowhere. Still, could be good for the rest of us as a new world order could be interesting times at least and the trumpette certainly doesn't side with the idea of the rule of law and Liberal Democracy.

uwot
Posts: 3793
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Do we really need to know?

Post by uwot » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:10 am

Wanker wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:20 pm
I’m off on an exciting adventure that requires full attention to pleasure.

8)
Have a good wank.

Walker
Posts: 5056
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Do we really need to know?

Post by Walker » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:29 pm

uwot wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:10 am
Wanker wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:20 pm
I’m off on an exciting adventure that requires full attention to pleasure.

8)
Have a good wank.
Don’t feel bad.
Van Jones is a slick poseur and if you don’t follow the news, Leftist spin quickly takes hold as fact through repetition via a complicit house organ called the Leftist media.

(Their latest feeble plan is repetition of the spin that Trump nominated Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS to save himself from impeachment. :roll: )

Poor Flash, reduced to crude graphics to express.
Stay on that road and you’ll be scratching in the dirt and saving your urine.

You bet on a bad pony with Jones.
So what.
Shake it off and move on dot org.

As the wise-movie says, human beings should endeavour to persevere ... so rise above your emotional need to be petty.

The whole world will then be a better place.

8)

Walker
Posts: 5056
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Walker » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:54 pm

Dup.
Last edited by Walker on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walker
Posts: 5056
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Walker » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:55 pm

“We’ve accomplished a lot with respect to NATO… everyone has agreed to substantially up their commitment, they are going to up it to levels they never thought of before.”
- POTUS Trump

:lol: :lol:

How can you not like the guy.

*

Leftist Reasoning

Hating Trump:
- Trump has told NATO members to pay up.
- If governments must pay more into NATO, that means less money is available for government-funded social programs.
- Ergo, it’s Trump’s fault that he and his policies are hated.

Once again, Leftist hypocrisy, exposed!

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 3947
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Greta » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:29 pm

So many calluses, so little time.

Walker
Posts: 5056
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Walker » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:44 pm

It's for their own good. Deadbeat NATO countries need a sense of ownership for NATO to work, otherwise it's just graffiti on the walls.

That used to be a common philosophy.

In the US, it’s what made Roosevelt’s Public Works Administration so commonsensical.

Need a bit-o-skin in the game: blood sweat and tears ... and money actually is those things.

Walker
Posts: 5056
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Walker » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Greta wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:31 am
Walker wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:28 am
Greta wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:34 am
There is a constant push and pull between corporate and individual welfare in areas where they don't much intersect. Those who favour more controls of individuals are conservatives and those who favour more freedom for individuals are liberals. From that tussling comes the society we have at any given time as the pendulum swings one way and then another.
"Those who favour more controls of individuals are conservatives ..."

No Greta. It's the opposite. Fewer regulations.

It's part of Trump's platform.
Only liberty for business, but MUCH more control over individuals.

Hence the word "liberal", as in "liberty". Hence conservatives want to control of women's reproduction, sexuality, personal body chemistry, gender expression, artistic expression, plus they tend to throw a LOT more people in prison.
Greta, Leftists have filled the prisons in more ways than one.

Bill Clinton regrets ‘three strikes’ bill.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33545971

As for the rest, you are speaking from a No mentality, and that can be addressed in detail of philosophy and you may want to save it for later considering recent postings, however for the purposes of broadest introduction generality,

You are saying that conservatives want to say No to women.
This is understandable that you think that way.

However, your thinking is again 180 degrees away from objectivity.

No applied to conservatives is only predicated on the assumption that you are right.
But, you have no evidence.
And, you are wrong.

The fact is, conservatives function from a basis of Yes.
Spend some time and contemplate how putting abortion to the legislative test is anything other than saying Yes.

Trump also functions from a basis of Yes, even though someone may have a record of him saying, No.

Yes is the foundation of his life.
And now he represents the country, and must endure the nonsense of distraction and disunity of the Dems.

For the Left, it’s all about the power. Trump has it. They want it. And with Trump it’s not really Right or Left. It’s constitution vs establishment power-grabs.
Last edited by Walker on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walker
Posts: 5056
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Walker » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:59 pm

So, if the thread continues with more personal trashing, I'll finally submit and end your torment of truth, and indulge the summer of pleasure to entertain thought.

:wink:

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 3383
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: right here

a BIG Trump lie

Post by henry quirk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Folks like Lacewing are quick to point out Trump is a big fat liar.

It pains me to admit they're right...

http://www.politifact.com/obama-like-health-care-keep/

...Trump said I coukd keep my healthcare plan, I lost my healthcare plan, Trump lied.

Oh...wait...

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 3383
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: right here

Post by henry quirk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:14 pm

(C)onservatives want...control of women's reproduction, sexuality, personal body chemistry, gender expression, artistic expression, plus they tend to throw a LOT more people in prison.

And 'progressives' want to abort babies (I don't care if I'm crowning, abort it!), make sex inconsequential (I share bodily fluids with people I wouldn't give fifty cents to cuz it's just sex), alter personal body chemistry (smoke that weed, Jimmy!), reduce gender to a mere fad (to hell with my XY, I'm a girl!), make art just another avenue of official propaganda (I'm sorry, you're novel doesn't meet our social justice standards), and punish all non-progressives (you won't acknowledge this six-foot albino man is a dwarf black woman? Hater!).

Folks like me, however, just wanna take over the world and leave all of you alone.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11267
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:06 pm

Well I think the video has been well and truly confirmed by both sides now and what a bore it's been.

uwot
Posts: 3793
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Ad hominem

Post by uwot » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Here's why you are a fucking idiot:
Walker wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:29 pm
Van Jones is a slick poseur...
You let your personal view of someone determine how you respond to their arguments. That is what ad hominem means. So for instance, at 4 minutes into the clip, Van Jones makes the point that liberals often accuse poor white conservatives of being stupid, because they vote against their economic interests. Rich white liberals vote for things like Obamacare, which they will have to pay for, but probably never use, so it is clearly not in their economic interest. Rather than being accused of stupidity, such ideals are meant to be noble. As Van Jones says, in it's own way, it is just as noble to not take handouts and to want to stand on your own two feet. I learnt something from that. How about you?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests