when nutrician beats synthetic drugs

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Izzywizzy

when nutrician beats synthetic drugs

Post by Izzywizzy »

for over a year A FRIEND OF MINE haS suffered terrible gas and burping EgBELCHING..ie not normal indigestion..they hadbreathless attacks and tiredness..an year later after told they had cronic indigestion it turns out they had stomach cancer caused by h pylori..undiagnosed at time..

tell me when did your doctor diagnose anything recently without leaving you ill for a year? it seems being a doctor these daYS IS ABOUT ADMINISTERING PHARMACEAUTICAL DRUGS AND NOT HEALING YOU..BTW my friend is eating brocoli twice a day to ease his symptoms..and it is working..unlike the strong drugs he is given..seems nutrician counts here
chaz wyman

Re: when nutrician beats synthetic drugs

Post by chaz wyman »

Izzywizzy wrote:for over a year A FRIEND OF MINE haS suffered terrible gas and burping EgBELCHING..ie not normal indigestion..they hadbreathless attacks and tiredness..an year later after told they had cronic indigestion it turns out they had stomach cancer caused by h pylori..undiagnosed at time..

tell me when did your doctor diagnose anything recently without leaving you ill for a year? it seems being a doctor these daYS IS ABOUT ADMINISTERING PHARMACEAUTICAL DRUGS AND NOT HEALING YOU..BTW my friend is eating brocoli twice a day to ease his symptoms..and it is working..unlike the strong drugs he is given..seems nutrician counts here
Helicobacter pylori is a very common infection and 80% of people who have it never get symptoms. The rest often develop ulcers, but it is only 1% that have a risk of cancer.
The link between Helicobacter pylori and cancer is not well attested and is only an association by statistics.
The diagnosis is not consequent on cancer in any sense. Normal everyday problems associated with Helicobacter pylori can be , are are most often controlled by Lanzoprazole or Ranitidine, which have completely revolutionised the treatment of excessive acid and inflammation of the gut in the last 40 years which have seen a massive decline in ulcers, death by ulcers and related problems.

Let's hope your friend is doing a little more than eating more broccoli to cure him of his cancer.