Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Izzywizzy
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by Izzywizzy »

Hex talking to himself..psychology says that is the first sign of madness lol
Your ignorence is touching.
did you mean IGNORANCE it has an A not e lol try learning to spell ignoramus hehe

I note hex strays from the point i made about drugs released every year..i wonder why he argues with me over something i didn`t say or assert..but won`t answer me to what i did say lol..its called going off point
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3354
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by HexHammer »

Izzywizzy wrote:Hex talking to himself..psychology says that is the first sign of madness lol
Your ignorence is touching.
did you mean IGNORANCE it has an A not e lol try learning to spell ignoramus hehe

I note hex strays from the point i made about drugs released every year..i wonder why he argues with me over something i didn`t say or assert..but won`t answer me to what i did say lol..its called going off point
I have dyslexia, but one such as you most likely don't know what it means, however I answerd to OP, if you desire something to be discussed further, then state it in OP. I am not exepected to read the whole thread through just to answer every nitpicking point you make ad hoc.

Please grow up, you are so overly agressive to the point of hysteria.
Izzywizzy
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by Izzywizzy »

dyslexic or not you haven`t begun to answer my posts..and you replied to my post on drugs..by raising psychology UMM? what has that do with illegal withdrawn a year later drugs issued by doctors each year? and you called me ignorant not the other way around so take your medicine back!

plz start to tell the truth..you don`t have to be grown up to tell the truth..but if i read another adhom from you my way i will ignore your hostility
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3354
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by HexHammer »

Izzywizzy wrote:dyslexic or not you haven`t begun to answer my posts..and you replied to my post on drugs..by raising psychology UMM? what has that do with illegal withdrawn a year later drugs issued by doctors each year? and you called me ignorant not the other way around so take your medicine back!

plz start to tell the truth..you don`t have to be grown up to tell the truth..but if i read another adhom from you my way i will ignore your hostility
You sure are irrational and hysteric, why I just put you on ignore.
Izzywizzy
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by Izzywizzy »

lol you are not a psychiatrist to diagnose me lol..you are to be laughed at often..you enter my thread and bring nothing to the table..bye bye good luck..i am so pleased you have put me on your ignore list..after all ..i am missing nothing :) but you are..and I take this as your admittance that you are not able to answer me.. :D
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by chaz wyman »

Izzywizzy wrote:lol you are not a psychiatrist to diagnose me lol..you are to be laughed at often..you enter my thread and bring nothing to the table..bye bye good luck..i am so pleased you have put me on your ignore list..after all ..i am missing nothing :) but you are..and I take this as your admittance that you are not able to answer me.. :D
He's not doing very well for a newbie is he?
Izzywizzy
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by Izzywizzy »

Chaz wrote
He's not doing very well for a newbie is he?
nope in fact he throws his weight around here and shows no substance
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12314
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by Arising_uk »

Hex doesn't appear any better or worse than most here?
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3354
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by HexHammer »

Arising_uk wrote:Hex doesn't appear any better or worse than most here?
chaz apparently confuse me for some other person on this site.

Izzywizzy is an old enemy who started attacking me for some imagined controversy with a girl from another site. I know it's you xris.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by chaz wyman »

HexHammer wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:Hex doesn't appear any better or worse than most here?
chaz apparently confuse me for some other person on this site.

I know exactly who and what you are. You are the sort of newbie that thinks he can pretend himself greater than the other contributors. You come in with all guns blazing, throwing down challenges. But when it comes right down to it you are dumb when it comes to answering simple questions, and you show you have very little to offer.

This was your first and longest contribution:
Long have I wonderd when visiting various philosophy sites, why people will always ask silly selfexplanatory questions, or even ask questions to which there are notoriously no answers to.

Further they should know that looking up their questions on google would statisticly be far better, than getting 2nd hand answers which too often are pure nonsens, babble and ravings.
Do you honestly think that PhD's, Professors and lectors are sitting around waiting to answer your question? Do you honestly belive that some random people can give a fully answer that a PhD would make in 4 pages?

Once philosophy was considerd a thing for intelligent people, as it was the predecessor of science, a tool for which ethics, morals, medical science and lots of other things has been founded upon.
..now, it's but a mere pass time, mental mastrubation and navel gazing at best, a theme park for the half witted, the idiot, the retard, the psyco and skitzo ..etc ..etc.

I hope we one day can revive the nobility of philosophy.

And in answer to my question "
What is your interest in philosophy? DO you tend to align yourself with any particular philosophers?"
You promised to put me on ignore.

So- let's see what you've got? If you think we are a theme park for the half-witted, then put up or shut up. What you seem to have done is to demonstrate that you are indeed fitted to join such a theme park; does that make you a retard, a psycho or just the the common or garden half-wit?


Izzywizzy is an old enemy who started attacking me for some imagined controversy with a girl from another site. I know it's you xris.
User avatar
John
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:05 pm
Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by John »

HexHammer wrote: Izzywizzy is an old enemy who started attacking me for some imagined controversy with a girl from another site. I know it's you xris.
Surely not. In another thread a little while back Izzy stated:
you have now managed to put off anyone else joining here if they think you will bring other sites business here, totally un -professional and mostly disallowed by other site ,moderators. Most site moderators will tell people like John and arising that what is said on other sites is off limits on this one
I've had my run ins with Izzy but that would surely be hypocrisy beyond belief.
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3354
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by HexHammer »

John wrote:
HexHammer wrote: Izzywizzy is an old enemy who started attacking me for some imagined controversy with a girl from another site. I know it's you xris.
Surely not. In another thread a little while back Izzy stated:
you have now managed to put off anyone else joining here if they think you will bring other sites business here, totally un -professional and mostly disallowed by other site ,moderators. Most site moderators will tell people like John and arising that what is said on other sites is off limits on this one
I've had my run ins with Izzy but that would surely be hypocrisy beyond belief.
What?
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by chaz wyman »

HexHammer wrote:
John wrote:
HexHammer wrote: Izzywizzy is an old enemy who started attacking me for some imagined controversy with a girl from another site. I know it's you xris.
Surely not. In another thread a little while back Izzy stated:
you have now managed to put off anyone else joining here if they think you will bring other sites business here, totally un -professional and mostly disallowed by other site ,moderators. Most site moderators will tell people like John and arising that what is said on other sites is off limits on this one
I've had my run ins with Izzy but that would surely be hypocrisy beyond belief.
What?
That is the smartest thing you have typed since you came on board here.
You have managed to ask a question. Maybe you can learn to answer one?
User avatar
John
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:05 pm
Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by John »

HexHammer wrote:
John wrote:
HexHammer wrote: Izzywizzy is an old enemy who started attacking me for some imagined controversy with a girl from another site. I know it's you xris.
Surely not. In another thread a little while back Izzy stated:
you have now managed to put off anyone else joining here if they think you will bring other sites business here, totally un -professional and mostly disallowed by other site ,moderators. Most site moderators will tell people like John and arising that what is said on other sites is off limits on this one
I've had my run ins with Izzy but that would surely be hypocrisy beyond belief.
What?
It's quite simple. Izzy has previously stated that it's not acceptable to "bring other sites business here" and you've said that you believe she is doing exactly that because she has a problem with you that's related to an incident on another site. All I'm saying is that if this is the case she is being extremely hypocritical although I should stress that I don't know if she is doing this as you're the once making the accusation not me.

Clear?
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3354
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Why is Scientism deemed the HOLY GRAIL of a reasoning mind?

Post by HexHammer »

John wrote:It's quite simple. Izzy has previously stated that it's not acceptable to "bring other sites business here" and you've said that you believe she is doing exactly that because she has a problem with you that's related to an incident on another site. All I'm saying is that if this is the case she is being extremely hypocritical although I should stress that I don't know if she is doing this as you're the once making the accusation not me.

Clear?
What can I say but ..lo and behold! Attacking me so viciously without any reason.
Post Reply