A Possible Explanation to the Phenomenon of "Telepathy"

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

John

Re: A Possible Explanation to the Phenomenon of "Telepathy"

Post by John »

Cerveny wrote:Every sensible man/woman has met the telepathy.
Unlikely.
Cerveny wrote:You certainly have had an experience you felt someone to watch you nevertheless you can not see him/her directly... at least.
Not telepathy.
Cerveny wrote:If you free the brain activity of any disturbed body's and memory's signals you can recognize, you can be connected to higher (superior) system by the same way as PC is connected to the Internet.
Prove it.
Cerveny wrote:In this case you feel unreasonable strong joy, particularly in the free nature. Many authors, mystics, shamans and experimenters describe it by the exact same manner....
Still not telepathy.
Cerveny wrote:Are we part of some super organism still?
Still? When were we ever part of a super organism?
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

John wrote:
Cerveny wrote:Every sensible man/woman has met the telepathy.
Unlikely.
Cerveny wrote:You certainly have had an experience you felt someone to watch you nevertheless you can not see him/her directly... at least.
Not telepathy.
Cerveny wrote:If you free the brain activity of any disturbed body's and memory's signals you can recognize, you can be connected to higher (superior) system by the same way as PC is connected to the Internet.
Prove it.
Cerveny wrote:In this case you feel unreasonable strong joy, particularly in the free nature. Many authors, mystics, shamans and experimenters describe it by the exact same manner....
Still not telepathy.
Cerveny wrote:Are we part of some super organism still?
Still? When were we ever part of a super organism?
Sorry John, it was not addressed to you. Telepathy begins just in some signals caught off a common sense perception...
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Cerveny wrote:
Sorry John, it was not addressed to you. Telepathy begins just in some signals caught off a common sense perception...
It is an open Forum. I don't think that you are making your case very clear.
John

Post by John »

chaz wyman wrote:
Cerveny wrote:
It is an open Forum. I don't think that you are making your case very clear.
Indeed.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Aetixintro wrote:I can speculate that the nature of particles are not so confined as we may think and thus that these particles "by a kind of erratic behaviour" can effectuate "telepathy" to the extent that "telepathy" exists.

This means that, instead of walking the confined lines of self-motivated physicists, one can consider whatever explanation one wants oneself and I choose "the erratic, irregular behaviour" of certain particles of the kind of photon nature or whatever "monades" that are in the world of nature! I think one should seek wild explanations in the cases where no explanation exists and this is one such case! The case of telepathy requires a correspondingly wild explanation in physics and I provide this writing on it!
In quantum physics there's actually a thing that allows for telepathy, just that most serious physics would out right refuse it just out of arrogance, but Quantum Entanglement would describe how 2 particles becomes entangled and will convey information to eachother, even if they'r pulled far from eachother.
May explain how the Dogon Tribe would know of the Dog Star and it's "Dark Companion".
Aetixintro

Post by Aetixintro »

Thanks, HexHammer!
This is actually almost the same that I added to my webpage, http://t-lea.net/somatists.html, going at it for 5-6 years now, a good while ago:
"Telepathy can be very inexact and it can be troubling to discern it all. With telepathy, you may want to investigate "quantum entanglement", "contextualism" and "chaos theory". All of this is just assertions based on personal experience, but I've written it so now you can find out yourselves. Godspeed!"

(My underlining.)

So yes, it may be that "twin spin" and "quantum entanglement" are just wording for the same thing! Cheers! :) :D
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Aetixintro wrote:"twin spin" and "quantum entanglement" are just wording for the same thing! Cheers! :) :D
Don't think twin spin and quantum entanglement is excatly the same, but may contain some similar aspects.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

HexHammer wrote:
Aetixintro wrote:I can speculate that the nature of particles are not so confined as we may think and thus that these particles "by a kind of erratic behaviour" can effectuate "telepathy" to the extent that "telepathy" exists.

This means that, instead of walking the confined lines of self-motivated physicists, one can consider whatever explanation one wants oneself and I choose "the erratic, irregular behaviour" of certain particles of the kind of photon nature or whatever "monades" that are in the world of nature! I think one should seek wild explanations in the cases where no explanation exists and this is one such case! The case of telepathy requires a correspondingly wild explanation in physics and I provide this writing on it!
In quantum physics there's actually a thing that allows for telepathy, just that most serious physics would out right refuse it just out of arrogance, but Quantum Entanglement would describe how 2 particles becomes entangled and will convey information to eachother, even if they'r pulled far from eachother.
May explain how the Dogon Tribe would know of the Dog Star and it's "Dark Companion".
This is mystical speculation. The reference to the Dogon is pure selective bias, you cannot build a theory of telepathy one one example of a co-incidence. Further it has nothing to do with 'telepathy' unless you are claiming that phobos and deimos are conscious and were able to tell the Dogon of their existence - oh and BTW why did they not mention that Mars had 2 moons?

You are also missing the basic problem with suggesting a thing which would enable telepathy to exist - that is no such phenomenon as telepathy, as this thread has shown.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Aetixintro wrote:Thanks, HexHammer!
This is actually almost the same that I added to my webpage, http://t-lea.net/somatists.html, going at it for 5-6 years now, a good while ago:
"Telepathy can be very inexact and it can be troubling to discern it all. With telepathy, you may want to investigate "quantum entanglement", "contextualism" and "chaos theory". All of this is just assertions based on personal experience, but I've written it so now you can find out yourselves. Godspeed!"

(My underlining.)

So yes, it may be that "twin spin" and "quantum entanglement" are just wording for the same thing! Cheers! :) :D
... And Aetixintro clutches at the weak straws of incoherent babble in the interests of so so so wanting to believe.
Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Quantum science is a new avenue for explaining telepathy that gets no further than preceding explanations. In fact the explanations seem to have became weaker due to the even more inaccessible nature of something like quantum science.

"Subliminal self" was at least simple:

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-fr ... 5B8685F0D3

I heard my God Mother call my name when she was dying - and I was fifty Kms away. Very distinct and unmistakeable it was - sweet, packed with her presence and spirit, and full of goodbye, and I love you. There was a specific joy and wistfullness in it that I'll never forget.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Bernard wrote:Quantum science is a new avenue for explaining telepathy that gets no further than preceding explanations. In fact the explanations seem to have became weaker due to the even more inaccessible nature of something like quantum science.

"Subliminal self" was at least simple:

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-fr ... 5B8685F0D3

I heard my God Mother call my name when she was dying - and I was fifty Kms away. Very distinct and unmistakeable it was - sweet, packed with her presence and spirit, and full of goodbye, and I love you. There was a specific joy and wistfullness in it that I'll never forget.
The role of QM in the explanation of telepathy is a solution looking for a problem.

Thanks for the link to a 1896 article - before QM was a twinkling of the eye.

I heard you God Mother too! It's called imagination.
Bernard

Post by Bernard »

chaz wyman wrote: I heard you God Mother too! It's called imagination.
The same thing happened when my Uncle died, though he was on the other side of Australia. I was in the garden and felt/heard him. I hadn't as much as given him a few seconds of thought for years. I recall distinctly how the phenomenon made me stop dead in the middle of some shoveling due to the clarity of its nature. I heard my name and knew it was him. It wasn't quite like normal auditory sound, it was more a feeling - which any sound is anyway, when you think about it - but intense and personal, but not personal at all in the sense that it came and went so quickly. I later found out he died that day. I had hardly thought about him for years. For me it alone is more than enough verification that others can act on us at an invisible level that has little to do with physics, whether they are conscious or not of doing so. Sorry if it is a bore for you. I do try and restrain myself.
John

Post by John »

I don't want to be overly rude but how do we know you're not just a liar?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

John wrote:I don't want to be overly rude but how do we know you're not just a liar?
There has been endless accounts of such phenonenom, where dead people would either appear to a close relative or the relative would sense that the other has died.

There has been a documented case where a danish school "København" (Copenhagen) ship would be out of radio contact at Australia, even though it was perfectly normal that ships would be out of radio contact in that area, some of the mothers would have death appearances of their sons on the ship, later it was reported missing and was assumed sunk, it never appeared again.
Some time before a sailor on the ship would have a terrible nightmare about the ship wrecking, and the sailor faked a fever and was hospitalized some place in South America, his father would ask where his sone was, and the answer was "he's amongst people in uniform".
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Bernard wrote:
chaz wyman wrote: I heard you God Mother too! It's called imagination.
The same thing happened when my Uncle died, though he was on the other side of Australia. I was in the garden and felt/heard him. I hadn't as much as given him a few seconds of thought for years. I recall distinctly how the phenomenon made me stop dead in the middle of some shoveling due to the clarity of its nature. I heard my name and knew it was him. It wasn't quite like normal auditory sound, it was more a feeling - which any sound is anyway, when you think about it - but intense and personal, but not personal at all in the sense that it came and went so quickly. I later found out he died that day. I had hardly thought about him for years. For me it alone is more than enough verification that others can act on us at an invisible level that has little to do with physics, whether they are conscious or not of doing so. Sorry if it is a bore for you. I do try and restrain myself.
You are deluding yourself - plain and simple.
What you think you experienced is not what you experienced.
There are plenty of nutters out there that "DAMN WELL KNOW' that a miracle occurred.
You want me to simply abandon everything we know about the nature of the universe just to accommodate your (ahem) experience.
It would require a miracle for me to believe your interpretation of these events.

I talk to dead people all the time. I have a dialogue with people that have been dead for a long time, but I'm not expecting you to believe that they are REALLY talking back to me.