A Possible Explanation to the Phenomenon of "Telepathy"

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Aetixintro

A Possible Explanation to the Phenomenon of "Telepathy"

Post by Aetixintro »

I can speculate that the nature of particles are not so confined as we may think and thus that these particles "by a kind of erratic behaviour" can effectuate "telepathy" to the extent that "telepathy" exists.

This means that, instead of walking the confined lines of self-motivated physicists, one can consider whatever explanation one wants oneself and I choose "the erratic, irregular behaviour" of certain particles of the kind of photon nature or whatever "monades" that are in the world of nature! I think one should seek wild explanations in the cases where no explanation exists and this is one such case! The case of telepathy requires a correspondingly wild explanation in physics and I provide this writing on it!

Your view?

Cheers! :)
chaz wyman

Re: A Possible Explanation to the Phenomenon of "Telepathy"

Post by chaz wyman »

I believe telepathy is a fantasy.

Were it to have any truth is would be easy enough to verify it.
Such studies have continued since the dawn of time in one way or another and no serious scientific study has produced the slightest positive result.

If you want we can conduct an experiment right now.

I am thinking of a 2 word phrase that has been one of the most important aspect of my career as it concerned my PhD.
It is so part of my being that anyone with access to my mind would be able to pick up on it immediately.
I think if it often. I am thinking of it now. I will beam it out to you.
You have 150 guesses. You can even ask me some questions about it.
Last edited by chaz wyman on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

"Thesis deadline"?
Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Is telepathy a physical phenomenon that it can be so proved by science? If you want to know and learn about such things you have to go into sorcery 101, as Carlos Castaneda used to say. It's as demanding and rigorous a path of learning as anything can be. The Chaz challenge is a shot from the rational hip and is useless. Rationality doesn't have telepathy as a function within its processes - processes that our senses are bound to. Quantum physics goes to where rational processes begin to break down, and glimpses of other possibilities are had, but all too briefly and chaotically to be of any use. There are endless possibilities of perception, but a real interest to explore them is necessary in order to get manageable results. You have to give up a lot of what you do in daily life permanently and give it substantial amounts of time and real work. Most people are happy not to explore like that in our day. And its not about staring at a spoon 9 to 5 trying to get it to bend. Its infinitely more sophisticated, varied and enjoyable than that.
Lsken

Post by Lsken »

It is theoretically possible to run through walls too but we don't do it.
I'm not saying it isn't possible to one day access something similar to telepathy as "Any significantly advanced civilization has access to technology that is indistinguishable from magic." However, there is always repercussions for bending and breaking the laws of physics. Something tells me you are a few hundred to a few thousand years too early (or late depending on how you think we came to be a civilization) to work out the big picture.
Last edited by Lsken on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aetixintro

Post by Aetixintro »

I'm only interested in giving "telepathy" a representation in physics insofar as it exists. Its existence will not be discussed in this topic by myself, at least!

Let me try, chaz wyman for your two word phrase: "I am"? 149 guesses left?

Either way, your reply reminds me of this by Bladerunner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiuAI-GuOOc
Bladerunner wrote:Replicant: Tortoise? What's that?
Mr. Holden: You know what a turtle is?
Replicant: Of course!
Mr. Holden: Same thing!
Replicant: I've never seen a turtle!
Bladerunner wrote:Mr Holden: But it can't! Not without your help! But you're not helping!
Replicant: What do you mean I'm not helping?
Mr. Holden: I mean you're not helping!
It's somewhat similar with telepathy, if you're not interested in being open towards it, I couldn't give a damn! I'm not some telepathy-evangelist, hammering telepathy into people's minds! No, I'm all ignorant about it except for bringing out information that may bring telepathy to a greater range/number of people and in turn increase their own joy of life! If you don't care, so be it! It's that simple!!!

Bernard: If you master/know about telepathy, then implicitly, you do understand more to your life than before and even so, your consciousness has increased because you know about it. I also hold that your rationality has increased because you remove all those subtle signals that you now are aware of! In fact, I think you've become a better human!

To other replies: I leave it to others to reply to you! I'm not yet sure if how you view a possible explanation to Telepathy in terms of physics. Perhaps you don't care...

[Edit, 04.05.2011:] Added some extra lines from the Bladerunner movie in this interview situation! [End of edit.]
Last edited by Aetixintro on Wed May 04, 2011 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Arising_uk wrote:"Thesis deadline"?
Good guess, No. :D

1/150
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Bernard wrote:Is telepathy a physical phenomenon that it can be so proved by science? If you want to know and learn about such things you have to go into sorcery 101, as Carlos Castaneda used to say. It's as demanding and rigorous a path of learning as anything can be. The Chaz challenge is a shot from the rational hip and is useless. Rationality doesn't have telepathy as a function within its processes - processes that our senses are bound to. Quantum physics goes to where rational processes begin to break down, and glimpses of other possibilities are had, but all too briefly and chaotically to be of any use. There are endless possibilities of perception, but a real interest to explore them is necessary in order to get manageable results. You have to give up a lot of what you do in daily life permanently and give it substantial amounts of time and real work. Most people are happy not to explore like that in our day. And its not about staring at a spoon 9 to 5 trying to get it to bend. Its infinitely more sophisticated, varied and enjoyable than that.
Sorry but rationality is not useless at all.
If telepathy is non physical communication from a distance it is perfectly reasonable to demand that such a thing can be demonstrated.
It is ridiculous to assert that the possibilities of perception are limitless when it is completely clear that perception is limited to physical presence, and that telepathy is the question that this thread is begging!
So - put up or shut up!
If telepathy is true then show me the money.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Aetixintro wrote:I'm only interested in giving "telepathy" a representation in physics insofar as it exists. Its existence will not be discussed in this topic by myself, at least!

Let me try, chaz wyman for your two word phrase: "I am"? 149 guesses left?

Good try. NO.

1/150

Try again!

Clearly I am open to it. I gave you good odds. 150 tries is a lot. Do you want more?
I'm still thinking of the 2 word phrase.
It is fundamental to my thesis, and I use the phrase nearly everyday as a password.
So that is why I choose it. It is etched on every fibre of my brain.

Either way, your reply reminds me of this by Bladerunner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiuAI-GuOOc
Bladerunner wrote:Mr Holden: But it can't! Not without your help! But you're not helping!
Replicant: What do you mean I'm not helping?
Mr. Holden: I mean you're not helping!
It's somewhat similar with telepathy, if you're not interested in being open towards it, I couldn't give a damn! I'm not some telepathy-evangelist, hammering telepathy into people's minds! No, I'm all ignorant about it except for bringing out information that may bring telepathy to a greater range/number of people and in turn increase their own joy of life! If you don't care, so be it! It's that simple!!!

Bernard: If you master/know about telepathy, then implicitly, you do understand more to your life than before and even so, your consciousness has increased because you know about it. I also hold that your rationality has increased because you remove all those subtle signals that you now are aware of! In fact, I think you've become a better human!

To other replies: I leave it to others to reply to you! I'm not yet sure if how you view a possible explanation to Telepathy in terms of physics. Perhaps you don't care...
Aetixintro

Post by Aetixintro »

I give up on it, chaz wyman. Back to the topic of a physics representation of telepathy theory-wise! Cheers! :)
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Aetixintro wrote:I give up on it, chaz wyman. Back to the topic of a physics representation of telepathy theory-wise! Cheers! :)
Oh - Go on - I'm thinking VERY HARD!!!!!!
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

chaz wyman wrote: Try again!
"Do it?"
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

artisticsolution wrote:
"Do it?"

Nice try!
Not even close!

2/150

I'll give you a clue after a few more attempts, but that will negate the experiment somewhat!
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

chaz wyman wrote:
artisticsolution wrote:
"Do it?"

Nice try!
Not even close!

2/150

I'll give you a clue after a few more attempts, but that will negate the experiment somewhat!
No...it's still 1/150...It was my first try. But I think if I didn't get it on the first try then I probably am not telepathic...lol.

Let's try again...

"I do?"

I was kinda hoping I had the gift...I need a new schtick.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

artisticsolution wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
artisticsolution wrote: "Do it?"

Nice try!
Not even close!

2/150

No...it's still 1/150...It was my first try. But I think if I didn't get it on the first try then I probably am not telepathic...lol.

Let's try again...

"I do?"

I was kinda hoping I had the gift...I need a new schtick.

Okay :D :D :D :D :D

I'll give a little help it is the the form "adjective noun" - no verbs, or pronouns.

3/150

Keep going!!