Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:46 am
Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:05 am
uwot wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:28 pmI am entirely comfortable with the fact that any interpretation of current data I presently find compelling might be undermined by future data.
Good because the current data absolutely refutes your present interpretation.
Then you don't understand the data.
LOL you are the one you has NOT YET been able to show how 'the data' VALIDITY and SOUNDLY leads to and supports your BELIEF and conclusion that the Universe BEGAN, from NOTHING, and is EXPANDING, or GETTING BIGGER.

The data is what PROVES that the Universe IS eternal AND infinite.

You, and "others", have just ATTEMPTED to TWIST and DISTORT 'the data' in such a way as to 'fit in' with your PREVIOUSLY HELD ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS. This can be EASILY SEEN, and PROVED True very SIMPLY as well.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:36 amLOL you are the one you has NOT YET been able to show how 'the data' VALIDITY and SOUNDLY leads to and supports your BELIEF and conclusion that the Universe BEGAN, from NOTHING, and is EXPANDING, or GETTING BIGGER.
I don't know what happened before the big bang and have never claimed that the universe came out of nothing. Ironically:
Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:36 amYou, and "others", have just ATTEMPTED to TWIST and DISTORT 'the data' in such a way as to 'fit in' with your PREVIOUSLY HELD ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS. This can be EASILY SEEN, and PROVED True very SIMPLY as well.
Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:36 amThe data is what PROVES that the Universe IS eternal AND infinite.
No it doesn't; have another look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:08 am
Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:36 amLOL you are the one you has NOT YET been able to show how 'the data' VALIDITY and SOUNDLY leads to and supports your BELIEF and conclusion that the Universe BEGAN, from NOTHING, and is EXPANDING, or GETTING BIGGER.
I don't know what happened before the big bang and have never claimed that the universe came out of nothing.

OF COURSE you do NOT know what happened before the so-called' big bang'. This is because you are so BLINDED by your BELIEF that the Universe BEGAN, at or from the 'big bang'.

However, once you become OPEN, and NOT so UTTERLY CLOSED as you OBVIOUSLY are here, then you CAN and WILL SEE and UNDERSTAND what was BEFORE the 'big bang'.

Only the CLOSED are LIMITED in SEEING and UNDERSTANDING, as you are PROVING so nicely here for us.

Now, ANY one who wants to BELIEVE or CLAIM that the Universe BEGAN also HAS TO admit and accept that they are also SAYING the Universe came from NO thing.

OR, or are you going to 'try' and say that the Universe could have come from SOME 'thing', like a God for example?
uwot wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:08 amIronically:
Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:36 amYou, and "others", have just ATTEMPTED to TWIST and DISTORT 'the data' in such a way as to 'fit in' with your PREVIOUSLY HELD ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS. This can be EASILY SEEN, and PROVED True very SIMPLY as well.
Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:36 amThe data is what PROVES that the Universe IS eternal AND infinite.
Lol You are only using your OWN BELIEFS here. You are MORE BLIND than I first realized. You, LITERALLY, wrote and told your OWN made up STORY there, and now you 'try to' CLAIM that that MADE UP STORY of YOURS alone is EVIDENCE or PROOF that the 'data' does NOT prove that the Universe is eternal AND infinite. Which is a Truly ABSURD, STUPID, and CLOSED thing to do.

Also noted is your RIDICULOUS CLAIM here now that the 'data' does NOT prove that the Universe is infinite AND eternal. What 'data' are you referring to, EXACTLY?
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:33 pmAlso noted is your RIDICULOUS CLAIM here now that the 'data' does NOT prove that the Universe is infinite AND eternal. What 'data' are you referring to, EXACTLY?
All of it. There is not a single piece of evidence that supports your assertion that the universe is infinite and eternal.
seeds

Post by seeds »

uwot wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:08 am
I don't know what happened before the big bang and have never claimed that the universe came out of nothing. Ironically:
uwot, me old bean, first of all, nice job on the video.

And secondly, before you continue any further in your stimulating conversation with Age (a.k.a., Ken), you need to find out if you are communicating with Age/Ken the human, or with the ancient channeled entity that uses Age/Ken as a conduit to speak to us.

I think it would be advantageous to the reader to understand the true dynamics of this debate.
_______
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

seeds wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:48 pm And secondly, before you continue any further in your stimulating conversation with Age (a.k.a., Ken), you need to find out if you are communicating with Age/Ken the human, or with the ancient channeled entity that uses Age/Ken as a conduit to speak to us.

I think it would be advantageous to the reader to understand the true dynamics of this debate.
_______
Hi seeds..

Where does the Ken bit come from? ..and do you have any other information regarding this complicated fellow?
seeds

Post by seeds »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:29 am
seeds wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:48 pm And secondly, before you continue any further in your stimulating conversation with Age (a.k.a., Ken), you need to find out if you are communicating with Age/Ken the human, or with the ancient channeled entity that uses Age/Ken as a conduit to speak to us.

_______
Hi seeds..

Where does the Ken bit come from? ..and do you have any other information regarding this complicated fellow?
Ken is a former moniker that Age used to go by on this forum

And Age/Ken...

(or, more accurately, Age/Ken's channeled entity)

...once stated the following:
...This impatience comes out and through the one, which I am using, who is writing this. This is a bit like how the ones, I used who wrote the bible, misinterpreted what I was actually trans and in spiring to them, which obviously has caused a lot of confusion. Now I found another human being who I can use to share things...
_______
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

lol, thanks. Well, Ken came in very handy for my Simulation or Divine Reality thread!!
uwot

Post by uwot »

seeds wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:48 pmuwot, me old bean, first of all, nice job on the video.
You mean this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU Shucks, thanks seeds.
seeds wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:48 pmAnd secondly, before you continue any further in your stimulating conversation with Age (a.k.a., Ken)...
Well it's damage limitation. Nothing is going to stop him objecting to anything resembling a fact. Being patient doesn't work, nor does being rude, but being perfunctory slows him down a bit.
Anyway, glad you like the video, the next one will be finished soon(ish).

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:55 pm
Age wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:33 pmAlso noted is your RIDICULOUS CLAIM here now that the 'data' does NOT prove that the Universe is infinite AND eternal. What 'data' are you referring to, EXACTLY?
All of it. There is not a single piece of evidence that supports your assertion that the universe is infinite and eternal.
LOL
LOL
LOL

'Data' is NOT 'evidence'.

The 'data' you are referring to is just 'data'. 'it' does NOT ACTUALLY say what 'it' is 'evidence' of, NOR for.

'you', human beings' INTERPRET what the 'data' is “saying“.

In other words 'you' INTERPRET 'what' the 'data' IS 'evideence' of, OR for.

AND, what can be CLEARLY SEEN here is that what you and “others“ are calling 'evidence’ of, or for, a BEGINNING and EXPANDING Universe is nothing more than your CONFIRMATIONS BIASES, on what you ALREADY BELIEVE is true, right, and correct. That is; the Universe BEGAN at or with a 'big bang'.

Now, 'you' have single handedly here provided ACTUAL PROOF of how by BEING CLOSED, CONFIRMTION BIAS takes over.

As I have been continually TELLING you, it is ONLY YOUR MISINTERPRETATIONS, of the 'data', which is what is leading you, and "others", to the False, Wrong, Inaccurate, AND Incorrect conclusions here.

Absolutely EVERY piece of 'data' 'speaks for itself' AND 'shows what the ACTUAL Truth’ IS.

There is NOT one single piece of 'data', which supports your BELIEF that the Universe BEGUN, NOR IS EXPANDING.

ALL 'data' AND ALL 'evidence' SHOWS, and thus PROVES, that the Universe,Itself, IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL.

Absolutely NO one could refute this Fact.

Now, if ANY one wants to 'try to', then please go ahead AND 'TRY’.

As I SAY, I CAN and WILL PROVE, IRREFUTABLY, my ASSERTION here.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:32 am lol, thanks. Well, Ken came in very handy for my Simulation or Divine Reality thread!!
What do you mean?

Would you like to explain more?

If yes, then will you?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:49 am
seeds wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:48 pmuwot, me old bean, first of all, nice job on the video.
You mean this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU Shucks, thanks seeds.
seeds wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:48 pmAnd secondly, before you continue any further in your stimulating conversation with Age (a.k.a., Ken)...
Well it's damage limitation. Nothing is going to stop him objecting to anything resembling a fact..
Provide an ACTUAL so-called 'fact', which you CLAIM here that I am, SUPPOSEDLY, 'objecting to'.

If you do NOT, then you are WEAKER than you have first portrayed here.
uwot wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:49 amBeing patient doesn't work, nor does being rude, but being perfunctory slows him down a bit.
LOL.

If that is all you can do here, then it is because you can NOT back up NOR support your CLAIMS, NOR are you able to REFUTE absolutely ANY thing that I have SAID, SHOWED and CLAIMED here.
uwot wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:49 am Anyway, glad you like the video, the next one will be finished soon(ish).
WHy do NOT CORRECT the FAULTS, FLAWS, INCONSISTENCIES, and CONTRADICTIONS in your current videos, books, and STORIES FIRST, BEFORE you MAKE UP ANY MORE?

By the way "seeds", if you have absolutely ANY issue or problem with absolutely ANY that I have said here, then WHY do you not bring it up with me DIRECTLY?

Have you got SOME fear of being questioned or challenged by Me?

If no, then IF you find absolutely ANY fault, flaw, contradiction, or inconsistency in absolutely ANY thing I say and write here, then, AGAIN, WHY NOT just bring 'it' up with me?
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:26 amProvide an ACTUAL so-called 'fact', which you CLAIM here that I am, SUPPOSEDLY, 'objecting to'.
You are an idiot.
Seriously Mods, how much Age do we have to put up with?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:48 am
Age wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:26 amProvide an ACTUAL so-called 'fact', which you CLAIM here that I am, SUPPOSEDLY, 'objecting to'.
You are an idiot.
Seriously Mods, how much Age do we have to put up with?
ONCE AGAIN, here we have ANOTHER EXAMPLE of one making a CLAIM but FAILING ABSOLUTELY to back up and support the CLAIM with ABSOLUTELY ANY thing AT ALL when I CHALLENGE them over it.

Seriously, how much of this FAILING do we have to put with?

This is a PHILOSOPHY forum, so I suggest 'you', posters, here START taking some responsibility for your WORDS and CLAIMS here.

ONCE AGAIN, I suggest that 'you', "uwot", be ABLE TO back up and support EVERY WORD you SAY and USE here BEFORE you SAY them and WRITE them down. Otherwise, you WILL LOOK like the complete AND utter FAILURE that you are SHOWING and PROVING here now.

You WANT to make the RIDICULOUS and STUPID CLOSED CLAIM that absolutely NOTHING AT ALL is going to stop me objecting to anything resembling a fact. Now, either you CAN provide SOME thing that 'resembles a fact', which, SUPPOSEDLY, I HAVE objected to or WILL object to, or you can NOT do this. So, far you are PROVING that you are COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of just doing this.

And, this is WITHOUT even CHALLENGING you on the OTHER ABSURD ACCUSATIONS and CLAIMS within that statement of YOURS.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:15 pmNow, either you CAN provide SOME thing that 'resembles a fact'...
Here's an example: You are an idiot.