Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:24 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:53 am If ANY one would NOW like to TALK ABOUT the videos in this thread, then lets do it.

The first introductory line to one of those videos is:
"Part II of a series. In this video I describe how the big bang created atoms and a way to understand some of the principles of how they work."

Were 'you' NOT AT ALL AWARE "uwot" that the 'big bang' did NOT create atoms?

WHY did you SAY and CLAIM that the 'big bang' DID create atoms?

Or, if ANY one else KNOWS WHY "uwot" would SAY and CLAIM such a thing, then please feel FREE to inform the rest of us here.
..ah shit. Do I bother. (and btw the previous quote was not about you mr paranoid, I doubt you play Aussie Rules Footy either)
1. I was NOT 'paranoid', I was JUST CLARIFYING.

2. Now that you CLARIFIED, it is MUCH EASIER to SEE and KNOW what 'it' is that you were talking about and referring to EXACTLY.

3. WHY would you doubt that I play "aussie rules footy", either?

4. What was the 'either' word in relation to, EXACTLY?
Regarding point 2. DO YOU PLAY AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL? (In answer:- I live in Australia, and I no longer play, in fact MOST people on the planet DO NOT play Australian Rules Football...ok?)

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 am EVERYTHING was created as a result of the Big Bang.
WHY do you SAY, CLAIM, and/or BELIEVE that this is true?
It can be inferred from what is observed. (to be honest I'd prefer a better explanation, and especially one that explains dark matter/energy)

Do you have a better explanation as to the origin of the universe?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:46 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 am

..ah shit. Do I bother. (and btw the previous quote was not about you mr paranoid, I doubt you play Aussie Rules Footy either)

2. Now that you CLARIFIED, it is MUCH EASIER to SEE and KNOW what 'it' is that you were talking about and referring to EXACTLY.

Regarding point 2. DO YOU PLAY AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL?
In relation to EVERY day, EVERY week, EVERY month, now and then, rarely, sometimes, EVER, NEVER, or some thing ELSE?

And, would you like to TALK ABOUT 'this' in ANOTHER thread, or just STAY HERE, in this thread?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:46 am (In answer:- I live in Australia, and I no longer play, in fact MOST people on the planet DO NOT play Australian Rules Football...ok?)
WHY RE-TELL me some things here, which I ALREADY KNEW?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 am EVERYTHING was created as a result of the Big Bang.
It can be inferred from what is observed.
AND, as I have EXPRESSED and SHOWN MANY TIMES ALREADY, it WAS 'inferred' that the sun revolves around the earth, FROM WHAT IS OBSERVED, BUT, 'that inference' IS and WAS NOT true EVER.

MANY people 'infer' that the Universe BEGAN, but this does NOT MEAN that It DID.

And, the MAIN REASON WHY MANY people 'infer' the Universe BEGAN is BECAUSE just like 'YOU' they have an UNDERLYING ASSUMPTION or BELIEF that there WAS an ORIGIN to the Universe.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN, and thus OBSERVED, CONSISTENTLY throughout YOUR, human being, WRITINGS, in relation to this subject.

As, ONCE AGAIN, SEEN and PROVEN BELOW.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:46 am (to be honest I'd prefer a better explanation, and especially one that explains dark matter/energy)
EVEN the people who came up with the words 'dark matter/energy' do NOT even KNOW what 'it' IS. And, they can NOT even TELL 'you' what 'it' COULD EVEN BE. 'Dark matter/energy' are just words, which came into Existence to SOMEHOW "help" EXPLAIN what was NOT YET KNOWN.

EXACTLY like the word 'God' WAS.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:46 am Do you have a better explanation as to the origin of the universe?
LOL TALK ABOUT NOT LISTENING TO AN ACTUAL WORD that I have SAID and WRITTEN down here.

There is NO 'origin' to the Universe, and this is BECAUSE the Universe NEVER BEGAN.

Can you SEE the WORDS that I just wrote down in that last sentence?
If you can, then do you UNDERSTAND them?

EITHER WAY, that is what I CLAIM, which I STAND BEHIND and CAN and WILL back up and support WITH IRREFUTABLE PROOF, (or KNOWLEDGE if you like).

NOW, IF absolutely ANY one wants to LEARN and KNOW WHY I SAY and CLAIM this, then just let me KNOW, so then 'we' can have a DISCUSSION about 'it' in which I am then ABLE TO EXPLAIN to 'you' HOW and even WHY the Universe is ETERNAL.

Could this get ANYMORE SIMPLER?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:38 am

Regarding point ..--> 3. <-- DO YOU PLAY AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL?
In relation to EVERY day, EVERY week, EVERY month, now and then, rarely, sometimes, EVER, NEVER, or some thing ELSE?
What do you think? Have a guess!! EVER, you f** idiot!

Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:38 amAnd, would you like to TALK ABOUT 'this' in ANOTHER thread, or just STAY HERE, in this thread?
I'd rather not talk about anything with you in any thread.

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:46 am (In answer:- I live in Australia, and I no longer play, in fact MOST people on the planet DO NOT play Australian Rules Football...ok?)
BECAUSE - it was the answer to your question, THIS ONE (although - pointed above, I used 2. instead of 3. - not sure Y that would confuse the issue!!:

AND, as I have EXPRESSED and SHOWN MANY TIMES ALREADY, it WAS 'inferred' that the sun revolves around the earth, FROM WHAT IS OBSERVED, BUT, 'that inference' IS and WAS NOT true EVER.

MANY people 'infer' that the Universe BEGAN, but this does NOT MEAN that It DID.

And, the MAIN REASON WHY MANY people 'infer' the Universe BEGAN is BECAUSE just like 'YOU' they have an UNDERLYING ASSUMPTION or BELIEF that there WAS an ORIGIN to the Universe.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN, and thus OBSERVED, CONSISTENTLY throughout YOUR, human being, WRITINGS, in relation to this subject.

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:46 am (to be honest I'd prefer a better explanation, and especially one that explains dark matter/energy)
EVEN the people who came up with the words 'dark matter/energy' do NOT even KNOW what 'it' IS. And, they can NOT even TELL 'you' what 'it' COULD EVEN BE. 'Dark matter/energy' are just words, which came into Existence to SOMEHOW "help" EXPLAIN what was NOT YET KNOWN.

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:46 am Do you have a better explanation as to the origin of the universe?
LOL TALK ABOUT NOT LISTENING TO AN ACTUAL WORD that I have SAID and WRITTEN down here.

There is NO 'origin' to the Universe, and this is BECAUSE the Universe NEVER BEGAN.

EITHER WAY, that is what I CLAIM, which I STAND BEHIND and CAN and WILL back up and support WITH IRREFUTABLE PROOF, (or KNOWLEDGE if you like).

NOW, IF absolutely ANY one wants to LEARN and KNOW WHY I SAY and CLAIM this, then just let me KNOW, so then 'we' can have a DISCUSSION about 'it' in which I am then ABLE TO EXPLAIN to 'you' HOW and even WHY the Universe is ETERNAL.

Things are usually a lot simpler for those of simple mind.

It's amazing that you think anyone would bother attempting to read your nonsense.

Did the Earth ALWAYS exist? Did the Solar system, did the Milky Way and other galaxies...ALWAYS exist?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:03 am

Regarding point ..--> 3. <-- DO YOU PLAY AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL?
What do you think? Have a guess!! EVER, you f** idiot!
If this is the way you want to 'play the game', and that is WHAT YOU MEANT here "attofishpi", then what you ASSUMED and SAID before WAS and IS ABSOLUTELY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect. So, you could NOT have been FURTHER from thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth here. ONCE AGAIN, I will add.

Now that that MOST INSIGNIFICANT, USELESS, and COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY KNOWLEDGE has come to LIGHT, WHEN would you like to DISCUSS the ACTUAL videos, of this thread?
Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:38 amAnd, would you like to TALK ABOUT 'this' in ANOTHER thread, or just STAY HERE, in this thread?
I'd rather not talk about anything with you in any thread.
SO BE IT. Absolutely NO one is FORCING 'you' TO.
BECAUSE - it was the answer to your question,
THIS ONE (although - pointed above, I used 2. instead of 3. - not sure Y that would confuse the issue!!:
All you HAD TO JUST SAY was that 'it' was in relation to you NOT playing ANYMORE, and BECAUSE MOST people do NOT play "australian rules football" that you had MADE the ASSUMPTION that I do NOT, EITHER.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:03 am 3. WHY would you doubt that I play "aussie rules footy", either?
Just as long as you are NOW AWARE that YOUR ASSUMPTION or BELIEF here was ABSOLUTELY Wrong AND Incorrect, we can now move along.

Things are usually a lot simpler for those of simple mind.
There is ONLY One 'Mind' and 'It' could NOT get MORE SIMPLER.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:03 am It's amazing that you think anyone would bother attempting to read your nonsense.
LOL FURTHER PROOF of just how BELIEFS and/or ASSUMPTIONS STOP and PREVENT people from LEARNING and UNDERSTANDING.

What the one who was SAYING and WRITING that ACTUALLY the earth revolves around the sun was ALSO SEEN to be SAYING and WRITING 'nonsense'.

But what is SEEN or OBSERVED is NOT ALWAYS as 'it' ACTUALLY SEEMS.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:03 am Did the Earth ALWAYS exist? Did the Solar system, did the Milky Way and other galaxies...ALWAYS exist?
LOL NO. WHY?

Does this, laughingly, SOMEHOW, to 'you', MEAN and MAKE the Universe NOT ALWAYS exist EITHER?

By the way, I have ALREADY DESCRIBED EARLIER, in this forum, about how a BIG PART of adult human being's BELIEF that the Universe BEGAN is BECAUSE they, "themselves", BEGAN, and BECAUSE other 'things' BEGAN, then this MUST MEAN that the Universe, Itself, BEGAN, AS WELL.

'you' NOW are just PROVIDING FURTHER EVIDENCE and PROOF of just how CLOSED and DISTORTED 'you', adult human beings, REALLY WERE, back in the days when this was being written.

LOOK, if you ONLY WANT to LOOK FOR 'explanations as to the ORIGIN of the Universe', then, OBVIOUSLY, you have an UNDERLYING ASSUMPTION or BELIEF that the Universe ACTUALLY BEGUN. Which is what MOST of 'you', adult human beings, ASSUMED or BELIEVED, back in the OLD days when this was being written.

Just like MOST of 'you', adult human beings, ASSUMED or BELIEVED that the sun revolved around the earth, back in the OLD days.

AND, it was these ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS that were WHAT was STOPPING and PREVENTING 'you', human beings, from PROGRESSING and MOVING FORWARD.
uwot

age says:

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:46 am...I have IRREFUTABLE PROOF for what I SAY and CLAIM here...
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:19 am What the one who was SAYING and WRITING that ACTUALLY the earth revolves around the sun was ALSO SEEN to be SAYING and WRITING 'nonsense'.
So are you suggesting the Earth does not revolve around the Sun?

Do you believe the Sun rises in the East?

Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:19 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:03 am Did the Earth ALWAYS exist? Did the Solar system, did the Milky Way and other galaxies...ALWAYS exist?
LOL NO. WHY?
What makes you certain?
uwot

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:31 am..try and find out what position she plays (since about 13.8 billion years after the big bang, and the smaller one in 1998 :P )
We're off to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers tonight. I shall ask her then.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:44 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:31 am..try and find out what position she plays (since about 13.8 billion years after the big bang, and the smaller one in 1998 :P )
We're off to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers tonight. I shall ask her then.
Ah, have fun..sometimes I wish I live somewhere where stuff happens!

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:42 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:19 am What the one who was SAYING and WRITING that ACTUALLY the earth revolves around the sun was ALSO SEEN to be SAYING and WRITING 'nonsense'.

REALLY?

Is this what you REALLY TOOK from what I WROTE?

If ANY one is INTERESTED I was NOT SAYING absolutely ANY thing like this one is ASKING here. But I am NOT expecting absolutely ANY one else to even IMAGINE that I was.
LOL NO. WHY?
What makes you certain?
BECAUSE;

They ALL BEGAN.

They exist WITHIN the Universe.
uwot

Post by uwot »

So it turns out she's a winger. Whatever that might mean to you, until I get up to speed, it's still just someone in a tank top ruining a cricket pitch while abusing a rugby ball. Except of course when my daughter does it as the peak of human endeavour.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:14 am

REALLY?
Just answer the questions.

LOL NO. WHY?
What makes you certain?
BECAUSE;

They ALL BEGAN.

What makes you certain?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:55 pm
So it turns out she's a winger. Whatever that might mean to you, until I get up to speed, it's still just someone in a tank top ruining a cricket pitch while abusing a rugby ball. Except of course when my daughter does it as the peak of human endeavour.
Lol!

..and er, I have never heard of that position! It must be "Pommy Aussie Rules Football"!

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:59 am

REALLY?

ONCE AGAIN, I neither BELIEF nor DISBELIEF ANY thing.

Also, and AGAIN, WHY will you NOT answer the questions I posed to you FIRST, but you EXPECT me to answer your questions, asked to me AFTER?

What makes you certain?
BECAUSE;

They ALL BEGAN.

What makes you certain?
Because of definitions.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:07 am

REALLY?

Also, and AGAIN, WHY will you NOT answer the questions I posed to you FIRST, but you EXPECT me to answer your questions, asked to me AFTER?
BECAUSE;

They ALL BEGAN.

What makes you certain?
Because of definitions.
FUCK OFF YOU IMBECILE, find a forum for IMBECILES.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:50 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:07 am

What makes you certain?
Because of definitions.
FUCK OFF YOU IMBECILE, find a forum for IMBECILES.
This is WHAT HAPPENS when you REALIZE I HAD ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION, and/or you REALIZE that what I SAY and CLAIM here IS, ACTUALLY, IRREFUTABLE.

To me, 'trying to' CLAIM that the Universe BEGAN and/or IS EXPANDING is just as IMBECILIC as it WAS to 'try' and CLAIM that the sun revolves around the earth.

So, WHO is ACTUALLY an "imbecile" or BEING "imbecilic" WILL BE SEEN, and thus COME-TO-LIGHT.