Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:37 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:27 pmDo you BELIEVE the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING or NOT?
I'll say it again:
uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:21 pm I'll say it again:
uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:34 pmI'm not trying to support beliefs or assumptions. I am presenting the evidence and explaining the most widely accepted interpretation - mainstream science, in other words. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
I will repeat;

The faults, flaws, contradictions, and inconsistencies in your story here are obvious. But, they can be corrected, very simply as well as very easily I will add.

Now, your so-called 'evidence' does NOT align with NOR support what you say and claim it does. In fact the actual opposite is true, in that the 'evidence' does back up and support the VERY OPPOSITE of what you say and claim it does. The 'data' PROVES the opposite IRREFUTABLY True. As I will SHOW.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:56 pm As I will SHOW.
Go on then

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:41 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:56 pm As I will SHOW.
Go on then
Go on them 'what', EXACTLY?

Are you OPEN to the fact that the Universe could be infinite and eternal, or do you BELIEVE the Universe began and/or is expanding?
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:39 pmAre you OPEN to the fact that the Universe could be infinite and eternal...
Age you dreary halfwit; it has been explained ad nauseum that few people deny that the Universe could be infinite and eternal. You insist the universe is infinite and eternal, but you have provided no reason for anyone to think you have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.
Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:39 pm...or do you BELIEVE the Universe began and/or is expanding?
It has also been explained to you ad nauseum that the big bang theory is a theory - the clue is in the name. The theory is an interpretation of the evidence. What makes it a good theory is that it is consistent with the evidence. You say the evidence contradicts the big bang theory; so why is your infinite and eternal universe theory a better interpretation?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:20 pm
Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:39 pmAre you OPEN to the fact that the Universe could be infinite and eternal...
Age you dreary halfwit; it has been explained ad nauseum that few people deny that the Universe could be infinite and eternal.
"uwot" you CLOSED individual. ANY one who states, in the beginning of the Universe, like you do. is NOT OPEN to the Universe being infinite and eternal.

This is YOUR first CONTRADICTION here. One can NOT logically talk about in the early stages of the Universe and STILL be OPEN to the Universe being infinite and eternal. This is just PLAIN OBVIOUS.

Also, LOL in regards to YOUR CLAIM here “that few people deny that the Universe could be infinite and eternal“. It is YOU who states that the 'data' and the 'evidence' SHOWS that the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING. It is YOU who ALSO claims the BEGINNING and EXPANDING Universe INTERPRETATION IS “the most widely accepted one".

So, HOW EXACTLY do those in the "most widely accepted" number also align with the "few people who deny" number?

It can be difficult at times to keep up with the amount of CONTRADICTIONS you write here "uwot".
uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:20 pmYou insist the universe is infinite and eternal, but you have provided no reason for anyone to think you have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.
I KNOW. I do this ON PURPOSE. This is because the MORE people who CRITICIZE or RIDICULE me here on this, then the MORE PROOF I am GAINING for other things I want to POINT OUT and SHOW. For example like how the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK, and WHY it takes 'you', human beings, individually and collectively, so long to arrive at the ACTUAL Truth of things.

Your persistence with NOT SEEKING CLARIFICATION, because you BELIEVE you ALREADY KNOW what the truth is, which can be CLEARLY SEEN in your writings here, is PROVING, first hand, WHY you human beings have been SO SLOW to learn and understand things, FULLY.

As I keep INFORMING you I am waiting,PATIENTLY, for those who are Truly OPEN. 'you', "uwot", have PROVED, WITHOUT DOUBT, that you are NOT YET one of them.
uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:20 pm
Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:39 pm...or do you BELIEVE the Universe began and/or is expanding?
It has also been explained to you ad nauseum that the big bang theory is a theory - the clue is in the name. The theory is an interpretation of the evidence.
LOL you STILL HAVE NOT YET WORKED OUT how the words 'evidence', 'interpretation',and 'theory' work together and relate here. Which would help on explaining WHY you are SO CONFUSED here.
uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:20 pm What makes it a good theory is that it is consistent with the evidence.
’Facts' outweigh 'theories' EVERYDAY. So, REALLY there is NO such thing as a "good theory“. ALL 'theories' are just GUESSES or ASSUMPTIONS anyway. Which, REALLY, are utterly USELESS or WORTHLESS in relation to ACTUAL Facts.

ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Facts are ONLY what I LOOK AT and DISCUSS here. As I have PROVED over and over again.

I found discussing :theories' as a waste of time. As PROVED True by you human beings over millenia.

Also, when you LEARN and UNDERSTAND what 'evidence' IS, EXACTLY, then you WILL ALSO SEE and UNDERSTAND just how humorous your statement is here, especially considering what you have been 'trying to' CLAIM here.
uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:20 pm You say the evidence contradicts the big bang theory; so why is your infinite and eternal universe theory a better interpretation?
But it is NOT a 'theory'. How MANY TIMES do you have be TOLD BEFORE you COMPREHEND this?

That the Universe is infinite and eternal IS IRREFUTABLE.
This is because ALL 'data' VERIFIES THIS Fact.
Last edited by Age on Sun May 29, 2022 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:14 pmANY one who states, in the beginning of the Universe, like you do. is NOT OPEN to the Universe being infinite and eternal.
Yes I am. Tell me why I should believe it.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:30 pm
Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:14 pmANY one who states, in the beginning of the Universe, like you do. is NOT OPEN to the Universe being infinite and eternal.
Yes I am.
LOL

Can you REALLY NOT SEE the CONTRADICTION here?.
uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:30 pm Tell me why I should believe it.
I do NOT want you to BELIEVE it.

In fact it could be argued the OPPOSITE is true.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:43 pmI do NOT want you to BELIEVE it.

Could it? How so?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:52 pm
Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:43 pmI do NOT want you to BELIEVE it.

Could it? How so?
If I were to GUESS, you would be ASSUMING the wrong thing here to begin with anyway.

So, UNTIL you GAIN CLARITY of what the 'it' IS, EXACTLY, continuing this discussion would just be a waste of time.But just out of CURIOSITY what do you ASSUME the 'it' IS REFERRING TO, EXACTLY?
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:33 pm...continuing this discussion would just be a waste of time.
I agree.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:00 pm
Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:33 pm...continuing this discussion would just be a waste of time.
I agree.
LOL
LOL
LOL

ONCE AGAIN, you FAILED ABSOLUTELY to either just back up and support YOUR CLAIMS, just CLARIFY what you talk about or refer to, and/or just be Honest and ANSWER a question posed to you.

You are SHOWING and PROVING True just how WEAK and INCONSISTENT your assertions and story REALLY IS here.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:16 pmONCE AGAIN, you FAILED ABSOLUTELY to either just back up and support YOUR CLAIMS...
How soon you forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU If you prefer written material, here's the book: https://popgunsbubblesandmotorbikes.blo ... -guns.html

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:33 pm
Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:16 pmONCE AGAIN, you FAILED ABSOLUTELY to either just back up and support YOUR CLAIMS...
How soon you forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU If you prefer written material, here's the book: https://popgunsbubblesandmotorbikes.blo ... -guns.html
Here is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of HOW a CLOSED one works and operates.They are SO BLINDED by their OWN DISTORTED THINKING they NWVER even consider to question and clarify what the "other" is talking about and referring to EXACTLY. Instead they just JUMP straight into making OTHER ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSIONS, and BELIEVING in them. No matter how Wrong and False they ARE.

You do NOT even KNOW what the 'it' was, YET you talked about it as though you did. But, as you haven PROVED True, ONCE AGAIN, you have had ABSOLUTELY NO clue AT ALL as to what this discussion was even about. Therefore, WASTING TIME.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:33 pm
WHEN you get past a d over all of your AVOIDANCE TACTICS, THEN I WILL SHOW how redshift VERIFIES that the Universe IS infinite and eternal.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:00 pm...ONCE AGAIN, you have had ABSOLUTELY NO clue AT ALL as to what this discussion was even about.
It's my thread, you dopey fuck; of course I know what it's about.
Age wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:00 pmTherefore, WASTING TIME.
Yeah, that's true.