Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

uwot

lolometry

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:09 pmHouse arrest, or forced to drink poison, was once USED to SHUT people UP. BUT, what could be USED in a Truly OPEN internet forum, WITHOUT so-called "moderators", to SHUT ANY one UP?
lol
attofishpi

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by attofishpi »

PG version
uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:31 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 am
uwot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:41 amOne of them, believe it or not, is part of the national Aussie Rules team.
Wot!!? Good for her! National squad of England, or up here?
You mean down there? Nah mate, up here.
Well. U still won't get clockwise about me and the likes of Veg that R in fact up top? You R probably right, I doubt I will convince the world to flip.

To be honest, I had no idea the idea of oz rules (handball) was 'national'...does that mean we up top also have a national team? (men too - I know the gaylick form was a thing - quite enjoyable to watch but very rough, especially when Norwood player Gary Mc or MacIntosh took an Irish player out with his elbow - I actually thought the bloke was dead (this was in the 90s)

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 am...is there a second video yet?
Yeah, I posted it in another thread that age spunked all over. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ylMYL_yKwQ I'm hoping to get the third one out, erm, soon.
Word to the wise: Ignore people that have proved themselves beyond rational comprehension.

Love that video, one day I will have to ask how you managed the technique! (artistically)

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 am...and, is that really you narrating because you should be on radio! I used to think you had some sort of speech impediment, you seemed to slur your words.
Well, given that we have only ever met once in a pub, that's only natural. Shy of six pints I'm reasonably coherent.
Indeed. I believe it was close to a miracle that we both remained coherent after the copious amounts of ale consumed AND we had that old fella that suggested we should smoke sage. As if me and u would have smoked a sage, we might have listened to one, but we certainly were not that inebriated that we would have smoked one.. :mrgreen:
uwot

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:33 amPG version
Aw. I liked the old one better.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:52 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:33 amPG version
Aw. I liked the old one better.
It's on file, i encrypted it and wrote the key down on a piece of paper and then burnt it.

I don't believe information should ever be destroyed...in a few to a hundred years time, a quantum computer will provide someone with the original version,, all you need to do Will is keep searching, it depends on whether your will is strong enough to keep searching for the depths of knowledge we ascribed on Pi day. The day that Stephen Hawking died, the anniversary of Einsteins birth, and the day I lost my favourite pencil.
uwot

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:51 am...all you need to do Will is keep searching, it depends on whether your will is strong enough to keep searching for the depths of knowledge we ascribed on Pi day.
Or I could just ask. What changed your mind?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:23 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:51 am...all you need to do Will is keep searching, it depends on whether your will is strong enough to keep searching for the depths of knowledge we ascribed on Pi day.
Or I could just ask. What changed your mind?
..and how is that going to help you gain the original contents of what I posted?

I changed my mind, because it was a late Thursday night where I caved b4 the bottlo shut, and purchased a discounted 8 lagers...I had posted the post in question at the end of MY night, indeed, the last beer and comprehended there were far too many words of the F*** nature that I felt comfortable with.
uwot

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:40 am...there were far too many words of the F*** nature that I felt comfortable with.
Well, as they say, for fucks ake. 5 could be fatal.
Anyway, back to the thread. So there are currently two videos for your consideration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ylMYL_yKwQ
And if your name doesn't begin with a, have a g in it and end in e, you are welcome to comment.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

btw. Re the national Aussie Rules footy team, are there many other nations playing?
What position does your daughter play?
Also, I just watched Eng v Ned (womens) it was a fantastic game, football (where you use yer feet!) - over here I am supposed to call it soccer - since your daughter obviously is talented at sport, maybe she should play the round ball game, might make a few quid!

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:26 am btw. Re the national Aussie Rules footy team, are there many other nations playing?
Also, I just watched Eng v Ned (womens) it was a fantastic game, football (where you use yer feet!) - over here I am supposed to call it soccer - since your daughter obviously is talented at sport, maybe she should play the round ball game, might make a few quid!
What has ANY of this got to do with this thread title?

Even "uwot", the owner of this thread, is 'trying to' DIRECT 'you' BACK to the topic of this thread "attofishpi", but you just seem to completely IGNORE this.

Post by Age »

Now, back to the videos.

Part II of a series. In this video I describe how the big bang created atoms and a way to understand some of the principles of how they work."

Were 'you' NOT AT ALL AWARE "uwot" that the 'big bang' did NOT create atoms?

WHY did you SAY and CLAIM that the 'big bang' DID create atoms?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:46 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:26 am btw. Re the national Aussie Rules footy team, are there many other nations playing?

Even "uwot", the owner of this thread, is 'trying to' DIRECT 'you' BACK to the topic of this thread "attofishpi", but you just seem to completely IGNORE this.
I knew eventually you would be correct about something.

btw. Should we talk about how to make currant buns?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:43 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:46 am

I knew eventually you would be correct about something.

btw. Should we talk about how to make currant buns?
There is NO 'should' here, well not from my perspective anyway, but if you want to talk about how to make current buns, then please feel free to go right on ahead.

Oh, and if you would like to CLAIM that I have been incorrect about some 'thing', then just bring 'it' up, and let us SEE what TRANSPIRES.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:50 amWere 'you' NOT AT ALL AWARE "uwot" that the 'big bang' did NOT create atoms?
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:50 amWHY did you SAY and CLAIM that the 'big bang' DID create atoms?
lol
lol
lol
uwot

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:26 ambtw. Re the national Aussie Rules footy team, are there many other nations playing?
I don't know much about it. She only told me the other day, but apparently there's some competition in Croatia.