Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:53 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:51 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:10 pm
No one knows that for sure. Only you are lying that you know.
How do you KNOW that I AM LYING?
The same way I know the Moon is probably not made of cheese.
But you would HAVE TO ALREADY KNOW what 'it' IS that I want to SAY, but have YET SAID, and MEAN, BEFORE you could even BEGIN to KNOW if I was LYING or NOT.

So, HOW could you KNOW that I was LYING when you have ALREADY SHOWN that you STILL do NOT YET even KNOW nor UNDERSTAND what 'it' ACTUALLY IS that I am YET to EXPLAIN?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:57 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:51 pm

How do you KNOW that I AM LYING?
But you would HAVE TO ALREADY KNOW what 'it' IS that I want to SAY, but have YET SAID, and MEANT, BEFORE you could even BEGIN to KNOW if I was LYING or NOT.

So, HOW could you KNOW that was LYING when you have ALREADY SHOWN that you STILL do NOT YET even KNOW nor UNDERSTAND what 'it' ACTUALLY IS that I am YET to EXPLAIN?
Lie, it's all you talk about. How do you expect to lead humanity to a better future if you CAN'T even stop lying?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:59 pm
But you would HAVE TO ALREADY KNOW what 'it' IS that I want to SAY, but have YET SAID, and MEANT, BEFORE you could even BEGIN to KNOW if I was LYING or NOT.

So, HOW could you KNOW that was LYING when you have ALREADY SHOWN that you STILL do NOT YET even KNOW nor UNDERSTAND what 'it' ACTUALLY IS that I am YET to EXPLAIN?
Lie, it's all you talk about.
LOL

'it' is ALL I talk about.

LOL ONCE AGAIN, you can NOT KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, if I have NOT YET EXPRESSED 'it'.

I have NOT YET EXPRESSED 'it'.

Therefore, you do NOT YET EVEN KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY.

And ANY CLAIM that you do ALREADY KNOW is just a downright OBVIOUS, and an ALREADY PROVEN, LIE of YOURS. As can be CLEARLY SEEN here by the readers

BUT PLEASE keep on going the way you ARE.

What 'you' are doing here "atla" is working PERFECTLY, FOR ME.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:59 pmHow do you expect to lead humanity to a better future if you CAN'T even stop lying?
But I have NEVER even INTENDED TO, let alone EXPECTED TO, lead humanity ANYWHERE. In fact this was the VERY LAST thing I was or even am INTENDING, thus EVEN EXPECTING.

That was just ANOTHER one of your, MANY, ASSUMPTIONS, which you have had for quite some time now, and which have been LEADING YOU COMPLETELY ASTRAY here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:18 pm

LOL

LOL ONCE AGAIN, you can NOT KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, if I have NOT YET EXPRESSED 'it'.

Therefore, you do NOT YET EVEN KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY.

And ANY CLAIM that you do ALREADY KNOW is just a downright OBVIOUS, and an ALREADY PROVEN, LIE of YOURS. As can be CLEARLY SEEN here by the readers

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:59 pmHow do you expect to lead humanity to a better future if you CAN'T even stop lying?
But I have NEVER even INTENDED TO, let alone EXPECTED TO, lead humanity ANYWHERE. In fact this was the VERY LAST thing I was or even am INTENDING, thus EVEN EXPECTING.

That was just ANOTHER one of your, MANY, ASSUMPTIONS, which you have had for quite some time now, and which have been LEADING YOU COMPLETELY ASTRAY here.
And as the readers can see, the only thing this person is capable of is fantasizing and lying

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:22 pm
LOL

Therefore, you can NOT and do NOT YET EVEN KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY.

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:59 pm How do you expect to lead humanity to a better future if you CAN'T even stop lying?

That was just ANOTHER one of your, MANY, ASSUMPTIONS, which you have had for quite some time now, and which has been LEADING YOU COMPLETELY ASTRAY here.
And as the readers can see, the only thing this person is capable of is fantasizing and lying
About 'what', EXACTLY?

You seem to make up these Truly CRAZY and ABSURD ASSUMPTIONS, and then CLAIM them to be true, but when I ask you to CLARIFY them you completely and utterly FAIL to do so. Like EXACTLY what you WILL DO THIS TIME, AGAIN, AS WELL.

And some, 'try to' CLAIM that I can NOT KNOW the FUTURE. LOL
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:39 am

LOL

Therefore, you can NOT and do NOT YET EVEN KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY.

That was just ANOTHER one of your, MANY, ASSUMPTIONS, which you have had for quite some time now, and which has been LEADING YOU COMPLETELY ASTRAY here.
About 'what', EXACTLY?

You seem to make up these Truly CRAZY and ABSURD ASSUMPTIONS, and then CLAIM them to be true, but when I ask you to CLARIFY them you completely and utterly FAIL to do so. Like EXACTLY what you WILL DO THIS TIME, AGAIN, AS WELL.

And once again the readers will see through your lies
Listen here Age I'll tell you a big secret but don't tell anyone: most readers don't have a 3-minute memory span and don't forget everything that happened before that. Baffling for you, isn't it.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:12 am

About 'what', EXACTLY?

Listen here Age I'll tell you a big secret but don't tell anyone: most readers don't have a 3-minute memory span and don't forget everything that happened before that. Baffling for you, isn't it.
ONCE AGAIN, and thanks to 'you', I have just USED 'you', "atla", to PROVE IRREFUTABLY that I CAN and ACTUALLY DO KNOW 'the future'.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:56 am

About 'what', EXACTLY?

ONCE AGAIN, and thanks to 'you', I have just USED 'you', "atla", to PROVE IRREFUTABLY that I CAN and ACTUALLY DO KNOW 'the future'.
No, lying is not the same as using someone to show that you know the future.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:13 pm
Can you do ANY thing MORE than just KEEP ACCUSSING 'me' of LYING?

You have ALREADY PROVED IRREFUTABLY True that I CAN and DO KNOW 'the future'. You do this EVERY time you FAIL to PROVIDE absolutely ANY PROOF that I have, supposedly and allegedly, LIED, and you WILL KEEP FAILING in this regard.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Get a room you two.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:31 pm

You have ALREADY PROVED IRREFUTABLY True that I CAN and DO KNOW 'the future'. You do this EVERY time you FAIL to PROVIDE absolutely ANY PROOF that I have, supposedly and allegedly, LIED, and you WILL KEEP FAILING in this regard.
Proof isn't proof if it only "works" some of the time, and even then it's based on lies :)

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:55 pm

Proof isn't proof if it only "works" some of the time, and even then it's based on lies :)
Is LYING the ONLY thing you can TALK ABOUT and ACCUSE me of here?

Do you NOT get BORED of this?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:30 pm Get a room you two.
I am just WAITING for you to EXPLAIN how the WHOLE Universe, Itself, COULD BEGIN, from ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, which is what you ASSUME and CLAIM here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:16 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:55 pm

Is LYING the ONLY thing you can TALK ABOUT and ACCUSE me of here?

Do you NOT get BORED of this?
Of course it's boring that you can't stop lying
uwot

Post by uwot »

Atla wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:55 pmProof isn't proof if it only "works" some of the time...
Good point Atla; nor is it dependent on anyone being 'TRULY OPEN'.
Atla wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:55 pm...and even then it's based on lies :)
Age isn't a liar; he should warrant our sympathy, because he is clearly not all there. But if this is simply a therapy for people with obvious psychological, emotional and social problems, are we all nuts?