Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

uwot

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:29 am...those galaxies that you are saying are moving away or expanding, from your viewpoint, would be drawing together if you where IN their position. And, from THAT viewpoint, the galaxies that you say are drawing together now, would APPEAR to be moving AWAY, and thus EXPANDING.
No they would not. Have another look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:29 amThis phenomenon is due to the Fact that absolutely EVERY thing is relative to the observer, and thus their position or viewpoint.
What galaxies do is not dependent on any observer's position or viewpoint; galaxies do what galaxies do. Some galaxies happen to be on trajectories that bring them closer to other galaxies. We can see this and even observe galaxies merging, which will happen to the Milky Way and Andromeda in a few billion years. That is not going to happen because of anyone's point of view, it is going to happen because it is going to happen.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:43 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:29 am...those galaxies that you are saying are moving away or expanding, from your viewpoint, would be drawing together if you where IN their position. And, from THAT viewpoint, the galaxies that you say are drawing together now, would APPEAR to be moving AWAY, and thus EXPANDING.
No they would not. Have another look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
Yes they would, OBVIOUSLY.

And please refrain from promoting your OWN MADE UP STORY. There is NOTHING in that that proves otherwise.

OBVIOUSLY, they would. UNLESS OF COURSE you want to now INSIST different parts of the Universe behave in different ways from that TINY LITTLE part that you live in and observe. Is this what you would like to 'try' and do now?
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:29 amThis phenomenon is due to the Fact that absolutely EVERY thing is relative to the observer, and thus their position or viewpoint.
What galaxies do is not dependent on any observer's position or viewpoint; galaxies do what galaxies do.
And, INCONSISTENTLY, it is YOU who keeps SAYING galaxies in your TINY LITTLE part of the Universe are COMING TOGETHER, while in other parts they are EXPANDING away.

For your information galaxies do NOT do what you SAY and BELIEVE that they do here. Galaxies do what they do.
uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:43 pm Some galaxies happen to be on trajectories that bring them closer to other galaxies. We can see this and even observe galaxies merging, which will happen to the Milky Way and Andromeda in a few billion years. That is not going to happen because of anyone's point of view, it is going to happen because it is going to happen.
So, can you EXPLAIN then how these COMING TOGETHER of galaxies MEANS that the Universe IS EXPANDING?

If yes, then WILL YOU?

IF no, then WHY NOT?

Post by Age »

What galaxies do is not dependent on any observer's position or viewpoint; galaxies do what galaxies do. Some galaxies happen to be on trajectories that bring them closer to other galaxies. We can see this and even observe galaxies merging, which will happen to the Milky Way and Andromeda in a few billion years. That is not going to happen because of anyone's point of view, it is going to happen because it is going to happen.
You are just repeating common knowledge here. You are NOT providing ANY thing that backs up NOR support s YOUR BELIEFS and ASSERTIONS here.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:13 pm...please refrain from promoting your OWN MADE UP STORY.
You mean this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU Age, the only reason for this thread is to promote my own made up story. If you do not wish my story to be promoted, do not contribute to a thread that exists only to promote it.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:03 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:13 pm...please refrain from promoting your OWN MADE UP STORY.
You mean this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU Age, the only reason for this thread is to promote my own made up story. If you do not wish my story to be promoted, do not contribute to a thread that exists only to promote it.
If you can NOT back up and support your OWN BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS, then I guess your only other option is to just keep sprouting YOUR OWN made up BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:03 pm
I LOVE the Fact that you WANT to keep promoting your OWN made up STORY. Doing so reinforces just how Right and Correct what I have to say IS.

Post by Age »

The so-called 'big bang' was just one of MANY 'bangs' which continue to happen in the infinite and eternal Universe.

The redshift data will help in confirming this IRREFUTABLE Fact.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:09 pmOf you can NOT back up and support your OWN BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS...
I'm not trying to support beliefs or assumptions. I am presenting the evidence and explaining the most widely accepted interpretation - mainstream science, in other words. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:21 pmThe so-called 'big bang' was just one of MANY 'bangs' which continue to happen in the infinite and eternal Universe.
What do you base that belief on?
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:21 pmThe redshift data will help in confirming this IRREFUTABLE Fact.
How?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:37 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:21 pmThe so-called 'big bang' was just one of MANY 'bangs' which continue to happen in the infinite and eternal Universe.
What do you base that belief on?
But it is NOT a BELIEF, and that is a Fact.

As previously mentioned, If you want to be taken seriously, at least start with facts.

That Fact is based on HOW the Universe ACTUALLY WORKS, which, by the way, IS IRREFUTABLE.

One has to UNDERSTAND HOW the Universe works, FIRST, to also KNOW that 'it' is an IRREFUTABLE Fact.

Do you KNOW HOW the Universe ACTUALLY WORKS "uwot"?
uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:37 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:21 pmThe redshift data will help in confirming this IRREFUTABLE Fact.
How?
Through confirming expansion AFTER one of the MANY 'bangs'.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:34 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:09 pmOf you can NOT back up and support your OWN BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS...
I'm not trying to support beliefs or assumptions. I am presenting the evidence and explaining the most widely accepted interpretation - mainstream science, in other words. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
But 'you', "uwot", BELIEVE the Universe BEGAN, and IS EXPANDING, correct?

The INTERPRETATION that the sun revolved around the earth was ALSO, ONCE, the most widely accepted INTERPRETATION. But, OBVIOUSLY, INTERPRETATIONS, themselves, NEVER make ANY thing true, right, NOR correct.

The sun APPEARING to revolve around the earth was ONCE so-called “evidence" AS WELL, and we know how well that "evidence" turned out. So, you can presenting so-called "evidence" for as long as you like. But it will NEVER make "it" true.

You could also explain the most widely accepted INTERPRETATION,from ANY other time, but when an INTERPRETATION IS Wrong, then it is just PLAIN Wrong.

And, just like the sun revolving around the earth INTERPRETATION was able to PROVED Wrong AND Incorrect so to can the beginning and expanding Universe INTERPRETATION be PROVED Wrong AND Incorrect.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:06 pmBut 'you', "uwot", BELIEVE the Universe BEGAN, and IS EXPANDING, correct?
I'll say it again:
uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:34 pmI'm not trying to support beliefs or assumptions. I am presenting the evidence and explaining the most widely accepted interpretation - mainstream science, in other words. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:21 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:06 pmBut 'you', "uwot", BELIEVE the Universe BEGAN, and IS EXPANDING, correct?
I'll say it again:
uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:34 pmI'm not trying to support beliefs or assumptions. I am presenting the evidence and explaining the most widely accepted interpretation - mainstream science, in other words. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
And I will say it ,AGAIN, you are so DECEPTIVE and DECEITFUL here that you can NOT even just answer a VERY SIMPLE and EASY clarifying question.

And some RECONIZE this behavior of yours as a sign of NOT having ANY 'weight' AT ALL behind what you SAY and PRESENT here.

Do you BELIEVE the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING or NOT?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:21 pm
I'll say it again:
WHY do you NOT present the evidence that the sun revolves around the earth? It is, after all, the most widely accepted INTERPRETATION as well.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:27 pmDo you BELIEVE the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING or NOT?
I'll say it again:
uwot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:21 pm I'll say it again: