Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Currant Buns and Pop Guns - The Big Bang

Post by Age »

So, now that this has been settled once, and for ALL, we can, FINALLY, move along.

The 'big bang', like 'God', did NOT create atoms.

Atoms are created, or better worded, formed by (particles of) 'matter', itself, and the 'space' around, (those particles of), 'matter'.

Which, by the way, have BOTH existed ALWAYS.

The so-called 'big bang' was just ONE of MANY 'bangs'.

Furthermore, the word 'God' just refers to those TWO 'things', which is HOW and WHAT creates EVERY thing else.

It is ALL VERY SIMPLE and EASY, REALLY.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmSo, now that this has been settled once, and for ALL, we can, FINALLY, move along.
lol
lol
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmThe 'big bang', like 'God', did NOT create atoms.
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmAtoms are created, or better worded, formed by (particles of) 'matter', itself, and the 'space' around, (those particles of), 'matter'.
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmWhich, by the way, have BOTH existed ALWAYS.
lol
lol
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmThe so-called 'big bang' was just ONE of MANY 'bangs'.
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmFurthermore, the word 'God' just refers to those TWO 'things', which is HOW and WHAT creates EVERY thing else.
lol
lol
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmIt is ALL VERY SIMPLE and EASY, REALLY.
lol
lol

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:39 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmSo, now that this has been settled once, and for ALL, we can, FINALLY, move along.
lol
lol
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmThe 'big bang', like 'God', did NOT create atoms.
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmAtoms are created, or better worded, formed by (particles of) 'matter', itself, and the 'space' around, (those particles of), 'matter'.
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmWhich, by the way, have BOTH existed ALWAYS.
lol
lol
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmThe so-called 'big bang' was just ONE of MANY 'bangs'.
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmFurthermore, the word 'God' just refers to those TWO 'things', which is HOW and WHAT creates EVERY thing else.
lol
lol
lol
lol
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pmIt is ALL VERY SIMPLE and EASY, REALLY.
lol
lol
Just MORE EVIDENCE that what I SAY here can NOT be REFUTED.
uwot

For age

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:00 pmJust MORE EVIDENCE that what I SAY here can NOT be REFUTED.
lol
lol
lol
uwot

For everyone else

Post by uwot »

the halfwit wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:00 pmJust MORE EVIDENCE that what I SAY here can NOT be REFUTED.
Yeah, the simple minded infer from the fact that a proposition can't be refuted that it is therefore true. If I were to claim that the big bang occurred because Jimmy the fish put lager into his batter instead of porter, there is no way you could refute it. I don't suppose many of you now believe the universe is the product of a chip shop disaster. But it could be, and a prize of a biscuit to anyone who can prove it isn't.
Impenitent

Re: For everyone else

Post by Impenitent »

uwot wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:03 pm
the halfwit wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:00 pmJust MORE EVIDENCE that what I SAY here can NOT be REFUTED.
Yeah, the simple minded infer from the fact that a proposition can't be refuted that it is therefore true. If I were to claim that the big bang occurred because Jimmy the fish put lager into his batter instead of porter, there is no way you could refute it. I don't suppose many of you now believe the universe is the product of a chip shop disaster. But it could be, and a prize of a biscuit to anyone who can prove it isn't.
fish don't have enough mass to generate that much gravitational force... well Earthly fish at any rate- I don't know about the fish (not to be confused with the Purple Wombats) on Jupiter...

no biscuit I guess...

-Imp
uwot

Post by uwot »

Impenitent wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:51 pmfish don't have enough mass to generate that much gravitational force...
Of course they do. If a fish is all that exists, its gravity is all the gravity in the universe.
Impenitent wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:51 pmwell Earthly fish at any rate- I don't know about the fish (not to be confused with the Purple Wombats) on Jupiter...

no biscuit I guess...
Yeah, too bad. Everyone knows the wombats on Jupiter are yellow.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:56 pm Anyway, back to the thread. So there are currently two videos for your consideration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ylMYL_yKwQ
And if your name doesn't begin with a, have a g in it and end in e, you are welcome to comment.
..try and find out what position she plays (since about 13.8 billion years after the big bang, and the smaller one in 1998 :P )
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:19 pm
Impenitent wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:51 pmfish don't have enough mass to generate that much gravitational force...
Of course they do. If a fish is all that exists, its gravity is all the gravity in the universe.
Impenitent wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:51 pmwell Earthly fish at any rate- I don't know about the fish (not to be confused with the Purple Wombats) on Jupiter...

no biscuit I guess...
Yeah, too bad. Everyone knows the wombats on Jupiter are yellow.
..apparently there might be a very cold pot of tea floating around out there, I'd still dunk my biscuit in a cup of the stuff (after using a microwave), once I prove WHICH fish n chip shop caused the Big Bang.

Post by Age »

Yeah, the simple minded infer from the fact that a proposition can't be refuted that it is therefore true. If I were to claim that the big bang occurred because Jimmy the fish put lager into his batter instead of porter, there is no way you could refute it.
This coming from the one who STATES and BELIEVES that the movement of the sun, relative to an observer on earth, is ACTUAL 'evidence' that the sun revolves around the earth.

Also, you have completely and utterly MISINTERPRETED, MISUNDERSTOOD, TWISTED, and MISSTATED what I have SAID and MEANT here, ONCE AGAIN I will add.

But this is what DOES OCCUR by those whose BELIEFS drive them to "find" and "see" CONFIRMATION BIASES, when there REALLY ARE NONE.
uwot wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:03 pm I don't suppose many of you now believe the universe is the product of a chip shop disaster. But it could be, and a prize of a biscuit to anyone who can prove it isn't.
LOL "but it could be".

This is FURTHER 'evidence' AND 'proof' of just how MISGUIDED and DISILLUSIONED you REALLY ARE and REALLY HAVE BEEN here "uwot".

This kind of ABSURD and DISTORTED 'thinking' ARISES from having the underlying ASSUMPTION or BELIEF that the Universe ACTUALLY BEGAN.

Get RID OF this ASSUMPTION or BELIEF, and then the, OBVIOUSLY, TOTALLY ABSURD and RIDICULOUS CLAIMS like; the Universe "could have been the product of a chip shop disaster" ALSO fade away and DISAPPEAR completely, where they BELONG.

The Universe could NOT have BEGAN, from NEITHER absolutely NO thing NOR from absolutely ANY thing else. This is a Fact just like the Fact that the sun does NOT revolve around the earth, IS A Fact.

Now, WHY do you BELIEVE or INSIST one is true but NOT the other one?

What is LEADING you to have such OBVIOUSLY FOOLISH and STUPID CONCLUSIONS?

You are, ONCE AGAIN, acting just like those who BELIEVED and INSISTED that the sun revolves around the earth. They too would have also put up a 'prize of a biscuit' to ANY one who could prove that the sun actually does NOT revolve around the earth. They would have done this because they, obviously, BELIEVED that the sun REALLY DOES revolve around the earth. Just like you REALLY, and obviously, BELIEVE that the Universe BEGAN, and thus IS a 'product of something ELSE'.

Post by Age »

CHANGING the subject line here to what 'you' did "uwot" SHOWS and REVEALS the MENTALITY of those who BELIEVED that the sun REALLY does revolve around the earth. That is; they would NOT LISTEN TO, NOR even TALK TO, the one who was SAYING and CLAIMING the OPPOSITE of what they BELIEVED or ASSUMED was true. This was because if that one WAS RIGHT, then what that would do TO "them", LITERALLY. Your "behavior" here "uwot" is NO DIFFERENT AT ALL.

You can get 'your' LITTLE group of BELIEVERS together and 'TRY TO' make 'it' bigger and/or stronger as much as you like. BUT, I have IRREFUTABLE PROOF for what I SAY and CLAIM here, just like the one who SAID and CLAIMED that the sun REALLY does NOT revolve around the earth. This PROOF, OBVIOUSLY, could NOT and can NOT be REFUTED.

By the way, your ABSOLUTELY TWISTED and DISTORTED MIS-INTERPRETATION that ANY proposition can NOT be REFUTED means that 'it' is therefore true, is just ANOTHER STUPID and FOOLISH ATTEMPT of YOURS to 'TRY TO' DISCREDIT and RIDICULE 'me', and what I did NOT SAY and have NOT YET EXPRESSED, SHOWN, ILLUSTRATED, nor EXPLAINED.

All you have done here is just 'TRY TO' RIDICULE and HUMILIATE 'me' while NEVER ACTUALLY PROVIDING ABSOLUTELY ANY 'proof' for your OWN STATEMENTS and CLAIMS.

If you want to KEEP STATING and CLAIMING that the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING, then PROVIDE some IRREFUTABLE PROOF that could NOT be REFUTED. REALLY, how hard is that?

I have ALREADY SHOWN, and PROVEN, HOW what you, laughingly, call "evidence" for YOUR CLAIMS is NOT ACTUAL 'evidence' AT ALL, but rather is just a MISINTERPRETATION of the ACTUAL 'data', and although some can CLEARLY SEE 'this', 'you' have FAILED COMPLETELY to do so "uwot".

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:31 am
uwot wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:56 pm Anyway, back to the thread. So there are currently two videos for your consideration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW6TD2TpLU
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ylMYL_yKwQ
And if your name doesn't begin with a, have a g in it and end in e, you are welcome to comment.
..try and find out what position she plays (since about 13.8 billion years after the big bang, and the smaller one in 1998 :P )
If 'you' are referring to 'me' here "attofishpi" WHY do 'you' NOT 'try to' find out "yourself"?

If absolutely ANY one wants to KNOW My 'position' on absolutely ANY thing, then ALL they have to do is just ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS. SIMPLE, REALLY.

Post by Age »

If ANY one would NOW like to TALK ABOUT the videos in this thread, then lets do it.

The first introductory line to one of those videos is:
"Part II of a series. In this video I describe how the big bang created atoms and a way to understand some of the principles of how they work."

Were 'you' NOT AT ALL AWARE "uwot" that the 'big bang' did NOT create atoms?

WHY did you SAY and CLAIM that the 'big bang' DID create atoms?

Or, if ANY one else KNOWS WHY "uwot" would SAY and CLAIM such a thing, then please feel FREE to inform the rest of us here.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:53 am If ANY one would NOW like to TALK ABOUT the videos in this thread, then lets do it.

"Part II of a series. In this video I describe how the big bang created atoms and a way to understand some of the principles of how they work."

Or, if ANY one else KNOWS WHY "uwot" would SAY and CLAIM such a thing, then please feel FREE to inform the rest of us here.
..ah shit. Do I bother. (and btw the previous quote was not about you mr paranoid, I doubt you play Aussie Rules Footy either)

EVERYTHING was created as a result of the Big Bang.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:53 am If ANY one would NOW like to TALK ABOUT the videos in this thread, then lets do it.

..ah shit. Do I bother. (and btw the previous quote was not about you mr paranoid, I doubt you play Aussie Rules Footy either)
1. I was NOT 'paranoid', I was JUST CLARIFYING.

2. Now that you CLARIFIED, it is MUCH EASIER to SEE and KNOW what 'it' is that you were talking about and referring to EXACTLY.

3. WHY would you doubt that I play "aussie rules footy", either?

4. What was the 'either' word in relation to, EXACTLY?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 am EVERYTHING was created as a result of the Big Bang.
WHY do you SAY, CLAIM, and/or BELIEVE that this is true?