You can't predict the future in reality, but you can make sense of reality over and over in time.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

butimfeeling2022

You can't predict the future in reality, but you can make sense of reality over and over in time.

Post by butimfeeling2022 »

Hi all,

let's start this post with your objections.
I think the thing that is happening is that because I can't predict the future then I can't object to anything you might be about to write.
When something makes sense to be said or done, something makes sense to be said or done over and over in reality, or else...

When something makes sense to be said or done, something doesn't make sense to be said or done over and over in reality, but...

If in the end, when something makes sense to be said or done, something doesn't make sense to be said or done over and over in reality, then it doesn't seem to me that the specific time something is said or done makes senses to happen in reality over and over...does it seem to you?
can you give a concrete example of something that makes sense to be said or done, but not when said or done over and over again, in reality?
Sure here's an example
an accident makes sense to be done once,
but after an accident happens it doesn't make sense to be done over and over in reality.

Why does an accident make sense to be done in reality?
Because reality had to really solve the problem of having living beings freely make sense of reality around them in a fun way for them regardless of the space and time they live, so that when they are not having fun in reality because don't make sense and accidents happen, to help them not make the same accidents happen over and over, as that doesn't really make sense to happen over and over, in reality.

But what if an accident never made sense to be done in reality?
If an accident never made sense to be done in reality, anything living in that reality can never cause accidents, or in other words anything living in that reality always makes sense in the way it behaves all the time, or in other words anything living in that reality is never free to choose to behave insensibly, or in others words the difference between the behavior of dead stuff and living beings in that reality is zero, both are one and the same, or in other words you are imagining stuff and this isn't the reality you really live in.

No?
What is happening that we can't imagine?
Reality is happening in a fun way for you,
and you can't imagine how that is in a fun way for you, because...
...you don't really know how to have fun in reality.
You think what you imagine is exactly happening...well...it's not that exactly...
...it's something else.
Well what about what you imagine then, you seem pretty confident here
I am pretty confident that something else than anything I can imagine seems to be happening around me in reality, since I was born in this reality that remained unchanged, but...
...what did change is how confident I am that something else than anything the rest of you humans can imagine seems to be happening around you in reality, as you don't really seem to me to be able to make sense of reality in a fun way for humans...
...if you read some human history, does it seem to you humans?