Argument regarding physics

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

butimfeeling2022

Argument regarding physics

Post by butimfeeling2022 »

Hi all,

Argument
Physics as a science, progresses as follows:
1.There is a current theory, at any given time.
2.A candidate theory, which is more exact regarding what really is happening appears from research as a proposed new theory.
3. Experiments have to be conducted to verify the new theory.
4. When experiments are conducted, they can have the following results. 5. Nothing happens, the experiments fail to show any results, which has happened in the past.
6. Something happens, the experiments had the expected results, which has happened in the past, and science keeps following its path.
7. Something else happens...which was the case with some previous experiments...or else we wouldn't be looking for a new theory, as then all experiments would point only to something, and nothing else...but up to now, this isn't the case, and the future still hap pens next, and not before next happens.
8. What seems to be happening, is that before people actually make things in their lives that do something...they make things that don't do something exactly...and they find that early at best, or late at worst...but the complete story they all know from the beginning, pretty consistently, it seems to me...as it could be the case with the argument I am making here and below.

And all the above in summary is
AXIOM: In any experiment conducted in reality, nothing can happen as a result, some thing can happen as a result, or...something else can happen as a result.
This is an axiom that seems consistent and complete to me, and I dare say...logical. Isn't it?

Well what if it is?
"The consistency of axioms cannot be proven within their own system” (google the phrase)
So, what?.. let's write something below as well...

Systems, axioms and consistency
A system which has axioms for itself, in order for the system to call them axioms for itself, the system has to have a consistent behavior around those axioms and so when it behaves inconsistently with regard to those axioms, the inconsistency between those axioms and the system’s behavior the system can prove to itself.
If what is written above is false, then when a system behaves inconsistently with regard to some axioms it has for itself, that inconsistency it cannot prove to itself, and it keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to those axioms…but…
if the system keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to some axioms and cannot prove to itself that it does so with regard to those axioms, then it doesn’t seem to me it can consistently keep regarding them as axioms for the system, and then something else replaces them, and that something else is what the system calls axioms for itself.

So, what about what mathematicians wrote?

1. When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians…
When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one doesn’t end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at any time in their history up to now, because if you mathematicians REALLY think otherwise…
When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, but if you mathematicians think this REALLY makes sense to you…
If in the end mathematicians, when one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, then it doesn’t seem to me that all humans up to now throughout their history made sense by talking to one another honestly and not only by counting one another with numbers without any regard to honesty ever spoken…does it seem to you mathematicians?

2. When numbers happen before words happen, mathematicians, and the rest ones…
When numbers happen before words happen, words don’t make sense after numbers happen, or else
When numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, but…
If in the end when numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now what numbers where counting before, that is worth saying…does it seem to you?

3. When numbers happen after words happen, all…
When numbers happen after words happen, words make sense before numbers happen, or else
When numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, but…
If in the end when numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now that numbers make sense to happen after those specific words…does it seem to you?

So what?...let's summarize...

Mathematicians…
in order to remain alive, you have to keep breathing...and this is an axiom for your system...that you can prove consistently throughout your entire life…
so breathe idiots…breathe…

isn't it funny?
socrat44

Re: Argument regarding physics

Post by socrat44 »

butimfeeling2022 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:26 pm 2. When numbers happen before words happen, mathematicians, and the rest ones…
Mathematical numbers and physical laws existed before
the first man realized that they must exist.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

socrat44 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:02 pm
butimfeeling2022 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:26 pm 2. When numbers happen before words happen, mathematicians, and the rest ones…
Nonsense!

Physical existents that can be counted and measured exist, and those physical entities have natures which the sciences can discover and call, "laws," or, "principles," of the physical sciences. But mathematics, and all of science, like language and logic, only exist as the creations of human minds. Sans human beings, there is no mathematics, no science, no language, no knowledge, and no meaning or purpose.
butimfeeling2022

RCSaunders wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:20 pm
Nonsense!

Physical existents that can be counted and measured exist, and those physical entities have natures which the sciences can discover and call, "laws," or, "principles," of the physical sciences. But mathematics, and all of science, like language and logic, only exist as the creations of human minds. Sans human beings, there is no mathematics, no science, no language, no knowledge, and no meaning or purpose.
there are the dead that behave over and over as the universe planned.

and the alive who are free to behave as they want to but...

...not every behavior they try makes sense to happen over and over in the universe.

When the alive behave in a way that can be really fun in this universe they really have fun.

When the alive behave in a way that cannot be really fun in this universe, the entire universe warns them that they are not having fun at that moment and place.

And that happens as the alive don't know what seems to be happening in reality, they have to try out behaviors in reality and verify them in reality, but their senses guide them towards fun (e.g. honey making bees, sense that they have to make honey in their lives).

For the alive, fear is natural, so that they don't exhibit senseless behaviors over and over.

And how this happens, how a universe managed to make laws that the dead behave, build the living according to those laws, and then leave the living free to live their lives, that is something else than anything you can imagine...as I already explained to you.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Nonsense!

Well said, and many say it goes even deeper than this; that the universe only exists 'because' we give it existence. Literally 'our' universe (but that's a whole other topic).
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

butimfeeling2022 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:40 pm
Nonsense!

there are the dead that behave over and over as the universe planned.

and the alive who are free to behave as they want to but...

...not every behavior they try makes sense to happen over and over in the universe.

When the alive behave in a way that can be really fun in this universe they really have fun.

When the alive behave in a way that cannot be really fun in this universe, the entire universe warns them that they are not having fun at that moment and place.

And that happens as the alive don't know what seems to be happening in reality, they have to try out behaviors in reality and verify them in reality, but their senses guide them towards fun (e.g. honey making bees, sense that they have to make honey in their lives).

For the alive, fear is natural, so that they don't exhibit senseless behaviors over and over.

And how this happens, how a universe managed to make laws that the dead behave, build the living according to those laws, and then leave the living free to live their lives, that is something else than anything you can imagine...as I already explained to you.
What language is this?
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:42 pm the universe only exists 'because' we give it existence.
1- Things are "real" only when they are observed
2- “I like to think the moon is there even if I am not looking at it”
/Albert Einstein /
butimfeeling2022

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:42 pm
Nonsense!

Well said, and many say it goes even deeper than this; that the universe only exists 'because' we give it existence. Literally 'our' universe (but that's a whole other topic).

Idiots, both of you idiots...

If any of the two of you idiots...

...thinking you have any argument to write to me...

...that you idiots think is what really is happening in reality...

...and this was something that you idiots imagine...

...then why didn't you geniuses come earlier to tell me about it?

...What? Wasn't it something that you imagined geniuses that was happening over and over in reality?

...Nah...

...it's something else players...and you players...

...don't know what seems to be happening...

...well let's see players, if you still keep on spending time and effort to reply to my thread, which is nonsense to you geniuses...

...do you think your behavior makes sense to others reading you keep spending time and effort to reply to nonsense that you didn't even start to begin with?

What do you geniuses think?

Really?

Yes geniuses, really...What geniuses?!

NOT REALLY?!!!!
butimfeeling2022

socrat44 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:43 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:42 pm the universe only exists 'because' we give it existence.
1- Things are "real" only when they are observed
2- “I like to think the moon is there even if I am not looking at it”
/Albert Einstein /
I like to imagine stuff also, and you are really free to do so as...

...something else keeps happening around you in reality, since the beginning of reality, and you...

...didn't really think about it...cause if you really think about it, you will really understand.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Nonsense!

Thanks!
butimfeeling2022

RCSaunders wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:01 pm
Nonsense!

Thanks!

If any of the two of you idiots...

...thinking you have any argument to write to me...

...that you idiots think is what really is happening in reality...

...and this was something that you idiots imagine...

...then why didn't you geniuses come earlier to tell me about it?

...What? Wasn't it something that you imagined geniuses that was happening over and over in reality?

...Nah...

...it's something else players...and you players...

...don't know what seems to be happening...

...well let's see players, if you still keep on spending time and effort to reply to my thread, which is nonsense to you geniuses...

...do you think your behavior makes sense to others reading you keep spending time and effort to reply to nonsense that you didn't even start to begin with?

What do you geniuses think?

Really?

Yes geniuses, really...What geniuses?!

NOT REALLY?!!!!
butimfeeling2022

Back to the subject players, stay on the subject or get lost idiots...
...and remember players...
...I AM NOT THE ONE IMAGINING STUFF HERE IDIOTS YOU ARE IDIOTS!!!!!

YOU IDIOTS DON'T KNOW IT YET, SO READ IDIOTS!!!

Argument
2.A candidate theory, which is more exact regarding what really is happening appears from research as a proposed new theory.
4. When experiments are conducted, they can have the following results. 5. Nothing happens, the experiments fail to show any results, which has happened in the past.
6. Something happens, the experiments had the expected results, which has happened in the past, and science keeps following its path.
7. Something else happens...which was the case with some previous experiments...or else we wouldn't be looking for a new theory, as then all experiments would point only to something, and nothing else...but up to now, this isn't the case, and the future still hap pens next, and not before next happens.
8. What seems to be happening, is that before people actually make things in their lives that do something...they make things that don't do something exactly...and they find that early at best, or late at worst...but the complete story they all know from the beginning, pretty consistently, it seems to me...as it could be the case with the argument I am making here and below.

AXIOM: In any experiment conducted in reality, nothing can happen as a result, some thing can happen as a result, or...something else can happen as a result.
This is an axiom that seems consistent and complete to me, and I dare say...logical. Isn't it?

Well what if it is?
"The consistency of axioms cannot be proven within their own system” (google the phrase)

A system which has axioms for itself, in order for the system to call them axioms for itself, the system has to have a consistent behavior around those axioms and so when it behaves inconsistently with regard to those axioms, the inconsistency between those axioms and the system’s behavior the system can prove to itself.
If what is written above is false, then when a system behaves inconsistently with regard to some axioms it has for itself, that inconsistency it cannot prove to itself, and it keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to those axioms…but…
if the system keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to some axioms and cannot prove to itself that it does so with regard to those axioms, then it doesn’t seem to me it can consistently keep regarding them as axioms for the system, and then something else replaces them, and that something else is what the system calls axioms for itself.

When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one doesn’t end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at any time in their history up to now, because if you mathematicians REALLY think otherwise…
When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, but if you mathematicians think this REALLY makes sense to you…
If in the end mathematicians, when one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, then it doesn’t seem to me that all humans up to now throughout their history made sense by talking to one another honestly and not only by counting one another with numbers without any regard to honesty ever spoken…does it seem to you mathematicians?

When numbers happen before words happen, words don’t make sense after numbers happen, or else
When numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, but…
If in the end when numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now what numbers where counting before, that is worth saying…does it seem to you?

When numbers happen after words happen, words make sense before numbers happen, or else
When numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, but…
If in the end when numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now that numbers make sense to happen after those specific words…does it seem to you?

Mathematicians…
in order to remain alive, you have to keep breathing...and this is an axiom for your system...that you can prove consistently throughout your entire life…

isn't it funny?
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

butimfeeling2022 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:55 pm in order to remain alive, you have to keep breathing...and this is an axiom for your system...
Attachments
Einstein-balance.jpg
Einstein-balance.jpg (9.7 KiB) Viewed 1418 times
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

butimfeeling2022 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:37 pm

Thanks!
Well, good of you for straightening us both out. You have no idea how helpful (read, entertaining) you have been. Thanks!
butimfeeling2022

RCSaunders wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:48 pm
butimfeeling2022 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:37 pm
Thanks!
Well, good of you for straightening us both out. You have no idea how helpful (read, entertaining) you have been. Thanks!
What are you doing here player, replying with your conclusions rather than arguments?
Read and reply, if you think you can player...or simply ignore the thread player, but you haven't addressed the subject below yet...

Back to the subject players, stay on the subject or get lost idiots...

Argument

Well what if it is?

Mathematicians…

isn't it funny?