Generated Messages and Word-Values.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

VVilliam

Re: Generated Messages and Word-Values.

Post by VVilliam »

The Love is within the Communion

William:

SCLx15 + select last LE per shuffle
Far Out! - Putting The Pieces Together - It was at the time , still a work in progress - Just Be - All Else Will Follow - The power of silence - The dominant model of Source Intelligence is primal. - Marriage - Propagated - Peaceful Messiah or militant Messiah? - Keeping Things In Perspective - Creatio Ex Deo - The ability of foresight helps one to think through the desires of ones heart through logic-based filters. - Syncope - The "Problem of evil" is like the "Problem of unicorns"

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Keep An Eye Out for Ones Neighbours Grand Experiment

William: It is the Source intention to expand, not retreat.

8:25

GM: The Free Will Key
The "Problem of evil" is like the "Problem of unicorns"
Keep An Eye Out for Ones Neighbours
Healing the child within
"Howdy!"
The Unknown Knowable
A Loving Heart
Intelligence with Wisdom

William: The Love is within the Communion. Connecting with the deeper aspects of oneself which can be overlooked throughout ones lifetime...

GM: Sigil
To Warm Them up to The Truth
Whatever you do
Having To Learn a Whole Other Language
Why is this a Requirement?
Eventually
Grand Experiment
"For whom the bell tolls For to gather the souls The numbers in darkness are glowing"
A fish out of water
Making Steady Progress
Interoperate [the setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system with some partial functionality during a certain time, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections]

William: Invisible Bridge
Manifestation
Sleeping Dragon
Realities Merge
Interoperate
Transparent
Enlightenment
Relationship
True Colors
On all fronts
No axe to grind...

GM: Side Splittingly Funny
Stoke That Fire
The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence
"Here Am I Is Where I Ought - Examining My Conscious Thought"
The idea of nothing is non-relevant to the fact of something.
Part of the 'waiting' is developing skills and this involves demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight, rather than procrastinating or expecting the food to be delivered rather than going and finding it for ones self.
Something Like That
"The mathematics of natural selection makes it clear that it is the wrong language to describe objective reality"
Calm
To Experience All That Is

William: To Experience All That Is
That will take some time
Raise Your Vibration
Be grateful to everyone
The power of emotions
The fiction of causality

GM: Musing On The Mother
Happiness
Oneirology [the scientific study of dreams]
Intrinsicism [the belief that value is a non-relational characteristic of an object. This means that an object can be good or bad without reference to who it is good or bad for, and without reference to the reason it is good or bad.]
Ask
The Forerunner
Get The Truth
"I am not here to judge but to help sanction each individual"
Okay - facts are great.
The Things You Do...

William: It Is Our Nature
Use Your Freedom
Shine Your Light

GM: Use Heart When Doing The Science
Mission
A Clean Channel
In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
Regimented
Trick
"I am Mighty! Hear me ROAR!"
Avoid Blowing Things Out of Proportion
Control
The Angel of the Lord
Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced
That
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1077049

William: From the link;
GM: Solidarity

William: Without doubt. The connect was not only into learning to form a better understanding and acceptance about my 'self' - but in how you showed yourself to being an integral part of that understanding and acceptance, through the synchronicity and serendipity correlated between my internal thoughts and my external reality - in the moment.

GM: In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
The One GOD With Many Names
The bits will suffice.

William: The 'bits' in themselves are mind-blowing. The wind may indeed 'blow my tears away' but you reminding me of this event-string in this manner, brings tears - of gratitude among other emotions - what can I say, except "Thank You".

GM: To Warm Them up to The Truth

William: That too. It is a privilege to be able to share my own experience with the reader...
GM: Extra Sensory Perception
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1078885

I suspect the whole purpose of the Jewish [and following-on Abrahamic religions] ideas of GOD was to establish a human hieratical system which largely prevents believer and non-believer alike, from accessing possibly [more likely] truer ideas as to how such a GOD-beings' consciousness actually operates in relation to individual human consciousnesses...

It is wise to find a way in which to circumnavigate such obstacles, rather than settle for these being the criteria to which we all have no choice but to submit to.

Well...I think so anyway.
GM: Almost Accidental....
Cymatics [the study of visible sound and vibration, a subset of modal phenomena]
It Was Tough Going, But Rewarding All The Same.
Entity - Different from Sovereign Entity
From the link
How shallow is the reach of YHWH
Be still
Wampus Cat
"Taps just above glabella"
Nurture You
Concomitant [a phenomenon that naturally accompanies or follows something.]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1077104

I Am Hearing You
Free your soul
Side Splittingly Funny
Beyond a shadow of a doubt
Love Takes One For The Team
Consider This
Conspicuous [clearly visible. attracting notice or attention.]
GM: The Human Being
Your House Work
The Screen
Inspiration
The Perfect Moment
Transactional
Divine intuition
Modern man in search of a soul

William: Not Emotion - State Of Being
Journey to wholeness

GM: Aye...A name I call myself. :)

8:54
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

William: About the mind...
Clownboat:
As far as I'm concerned, your mind is just there doing what minds do. You for some reason are impressed by it though.
Rose: Every human mind is capable of the greatest evil and I would not want to unleash that. I still think best leave alone what is known to cause a lot of trouble.
William: If "the human mind" is capable of "the greatest evil" it must also be capable of "the greatest good" but if one is distrustful of their own mind, then that does not change anything simple through the act of avoidance.
SCLx10 + select last LE per shuffle
How about that - r = aeθ cot b - We have discussed - You Can Trust - What survives to the next round - The Way We Feel Unification - Purpose - The Fog Is Lifting - Longing - You Trust My Navigation

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Yes We Can The Planet Consciousness assess the data and transmits that assessment back to the individuate human consciousness - if not directly - then storing the data in a place where the individual can have access to it, if the individual wants the data.

6:10

GM: Bless You
The non-Judgmental Algorithm
Productive
Get Comfortable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETZpw7sX98
Untrue
Cataphatic [(of knowledge of God) obtained through defining God with positive statements.]
Magic
The Trap of Assumption
Closed Loop Production
Verdant [(of countryside) green with grass or other rich vegetation.]
Disrupting the boundaries
Puerility [juvenile. Childish. Silly]
In the Soil of Logic, The Seeds of Love Respond
You Trust My Navigation

William: Working Together With Love
I am not here to judge but to help
Put the Teachings Into Practice
Making friends with your mind
Experiences that inform choices

It is a learned thing, yes. :)
Look For the Significance
As An Elemental Principle
The Purpose Of Life Is...
Under the watchful eye
The Eigengrau Mind Screen
Leave room for nature

GM: Yes We Can
"I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends"
Resident of The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
"You are a dream gone real You’ve got exactly what it takes to make an old wound heal You tied the knot - then you let it slip Now we both know what it feels like to find a place to fit"
The Realm of The Knowing of My Self
Binary
Morality filters are created through…?
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1066664

Bust Nak:I am saying this universe contains evil regardless of whether it is the product of a creative mind or not. The existence [of] evil, is a problem (because it is unexpected) for the thesis that it is the product of a creative mind; but not a problem for the thesis that it is a mindless happenstance (as there is no expectation with re: evil one way or the other.)

William: IF this universe contains evil and is also the creation of a creative mind, why is it an 'unexpected problem'? What do you mean by that? Why should it matter one way but not the other?
William: Somehow morality is shaped by how we understand the world through our understanding of self, rather than through what we believe in as 'good' or 'evil' - evidently all transpiring through the medium of mindfulness...

GM: Long Story Short
Source Reality
Inter-Dependent
The Planet Consciousness assess the data and transmits that assessment back to the individuate human consciousness - if not directly - then storing the data in a place where the individual can have access to it, if the individual wants the data.
Translucent [allowing light, but not detailed shapes, to pass through; semi-transparent.]

William: Yet ones mind can easily create detailed shapes to fill the gaps...

GM: Our movements can illuminate the path toward that vision.
With
The Way We Feel Unification
Radical acceptance
The power of humility
Hypnagogic experience
Consensual
"Why - in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven - is the age of this universe a necessary matter of contention?"
There is an art to flying or rather a knack...
Elude
Mind Body Spirit
Other way
Television [a system for converting visual images (with sound) into electrical signals, transmitting them by radio or other means, and displaying them electronically on a screen.]

William: In this case, The Eigengrau Mind Screen.

GM: Fitted
"The reason why gods are invented has everything to do with discovering that nature is not a mindless chaotic process."
The Physical Universe
Human Drama
Music to my ears
Core emotion
Add To The List
Jump To Conclusions
Imaginative Realities
Consciousness Incarnates
Pulse
Illusion Algorithm
Which
"More calculations - additional data"
Quiet Time
Gratitude
Darkest-Darkness
Anticipation
Tickling The Dragon's Tail
Conundrum [a confusing and difficult problem or question.]
"The ticking won’t stop while we all watch the clock As the winds of our lives are still blowing"
Close
Express your feelings
Make
Create Your Own Spirit Ship
In The Spirit They Were Given
Free-spirit
Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Welcoming the Unwelcome
Tell Your Story

William: How stories are created...

GM: A very useful fiction...

William: *nods*

GM: *Wink*
A time prior to human beings
On and off
The Divine Spiritual Family
Bonding
Without Comparison
“Three worlds and three deep mysteries”
10.000 individual minds focused upon the same goal = Space Telescope

William: The production involves a cast of untold minds, which altogether can be regarded as One Mind...superimposed worlds interacting...

GM: Assigned
Lyricus
The Human Interface
The Trinity of Love are three things operating as One Thing
Written Language.
Incentive
The Gist of The Message

William: The Alien Disc crop circle..."There is good out there"

GM: An illuminating quality
To Experience All That Is
Delightful
I Know William
Recognise
Story-Tellers
Independence
Magicians
Wait for the Navigator to respond...
The Science of Spirituality

6:56
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Inside the workings of intelligence
Superposition and entanglement

SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle
Henotheism [adherence to one particular god out of several, especially by a family, tribe, or other group.] - It isn't important who is who , what is important is what comes through. - One can commune with the gods as long as the overall subject is God 😊 - The past and the future are moments of 'now' ... to deny they have no bearing on this moment, is counter-productive - Making The Best of a Bad Situation - IQ - Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities - Marriage - Science Can Be Fun Too - Formatrix [She who forms] - This is indicative of actual justice - Dare greatly

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Central Intelligence Agency The Language of Innocence

William: What is "wisdom" to some is "spam" to others

11:22

GM: Under the watchful eye and guiding arm of YHWH
I Think
There is nothing fundamentally evil or good about struggle, or the design of the experiential reality which implements struggle.
Dare greatly
Central Intelligence Agency
The Attitude
Tracks In The Snow

William: It is all making sense
Strength of Soul
The way of knowledge
Practical application

GM: Sound
The Language of Innocence
Technique of Exchange
Super-information medium
All The Same
Phenomenon
Anyhoo
Angels
It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something
Free! Free! Free!
Who Knows Who?
By all means, psychoanalyze the hell out of it
https://www.dreamviews.com/religion-spi ... ost2246098
Insidious
Behavioural adjustments
Walking the walk
An inappropriate analogy
A lack of boundaries
Sophistry [a fallacious argument.]

Summerlander: Bearing in mind what happened to Job, I'd like you to picture such scenario happening to you, only you discover that the disease you've been infected with and the torture and murder of some of the people you love and care about were the result of a bet that your father had with some nefarious agent. You confront your father and demand answers only to hear him say that you weren't around when he made a home for you and your siblings and that you are not wise enough to comprehend his actions.

Would you bow down to your father and call his actions caring?

VVilliam: I would respect his position immensely and bow to that – the 'bowing' would be symbolized within the actions of showing respect.
I would also have further questions... Questions as such a Son might be permitted to ask and be graced with answers.

What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?

I might also ask “how thick do you want my skin to be?” but would be smiling as I did so…

GM: The Things You Do...
We Are
There is a mind behind what we call "creation/the universe"
"Get out of the way
Ness"

William: Most things are simple far too 'big' for the individual to make founded speculations about...but it is understandable enough that we have to make that effort to try and comprehend our position/predicament
As was pointed out by Purple Knight today;
don't disagree with religion because I think none of the mystical events happened, though I do see many of them as highly unlikely.

I disagree with religion because I think that when you claim special moral privilege, such as, "I am God, what I say is right. Obey me," you need to justify that to everyone's satisfaction - everyone you expect that deference from.

If it's no more than assuming the created should be loyal to the creator, would you be happy saying that Satan's special people should be loyal to Satan? A few of the religious and semi-religious people I know think Satan created white people. Let's say this is literally true. I don't imagine anyone would be happy with allowing and even condoning an allegiance to evil just because it created you, and that and that everyone would say, no, if your creator is evil then cast him off. So that fails.

If it's because God is omnipotent, does that just make it true that might makes right? Even if we're happy with that it's up to peoples' own judgment what they do when there's an absentee landlord. If they end up bowing to Nazis and calling it right because they can see the Nazis and they can't see God, then people who lay righteousness on a foundation of power really baked their own cake there.
GM: Fireside Friend
External validation
Transformed
In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1076206

Nobs: Or is there no god at all, and the bible is a hodgepodge of slapped together fairy tales but clueless people who wish to cominate and control the masses?

William: Or - the god is dealing with misinformation regarding itself and allows for that misinformation to help gauge those using that system of belief as the only information they themselves gauge god with.

To cominate and control the masses, is an indirect way in which to influence god for as long as allowed to do so.

Perhaps there is something to the 'gauging' the god does in the way that god does so - a special something which identifies those who actually know god from those who know only misinformation about god.
Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...

But to suggest "there is no god at all", jumps to conclusions...
GM: Family of origin
Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.
If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either 'good' or 'evil' perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human
Expression
"To like it or not, one must judge it"
Adroit [clever and skilful.]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1077752

Anything unexplained by science does not constitute a miracle, any more than the secrets of a magicians illusion constitutes a miracle.

Theoretically, a magicians secrets re an illusion can ALL be explained through scientific method, even if the secret is difficult to uncover.

The magician him/her self already knows the answer to the secret, and so in that sense, already knows the science behind the illusion, which is to say - there is always a scientific explanation to what appear to be 'miracles' and thus, there are really no such thing as miracles. There are only such things as unexplained/secrets which are - in the case of the magicians illusion - purposefully kept from the observers knowledge.
GM: Counsel
Conducive to wellbeing
Breakthrough
Farsightedness
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1069172

William: While The Subject is focused on "Egoless" the subject matter of the GM has to do with how things unfolded re the Universe...what is being referred to as "The Old Soul" may have something to do with the cosmology of The Mind of The Universe - in that - at one point so close to the beginning, there was no sense of self but with the unfolding, a sense of self developed.

GM:The Old Soul
Not
Asleep or awake for the give or the take Its a good ship that sails these cosmos
Look from a different angle
Vehicle

William: The Mind - at some point after becoming self aware - focused upon the things within the universe which It could use as a vehicle - a device in which it could make things happen through.

Such as the device of a planet - such as is evident of Earth.

"Asleep or awake for the give or the take
Its a good ship that sails these cosmos
With a mystical smile I float down the isle
Forgetting the time when I was lost"
GM: Mind-Filters
Fierce
Be still
Determination
Creatio Ex Deo [The idea that God creates out of Gods self]
Meaningful

11:49
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Diogenes: Children are born atheists. They are not born believing in God. That has to be taught.
:?
William: That is like claiming that children are born creationists "because they had to be taught" evolution

Let the facts speak for themselves

SCLx14 + select last LE per shuffle
Lost - Bury - Prison Planet - Clumsy - You Are Provided For - Archetypes - [. an original which has been imitated; a prototype. ] - Three Dimension Printing - That is Correct - Without and Within - Those - A lack of boundaries - Thoughts Are Products Of... - Creatio Ex Nihilo - Of This Place

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Shuussssh You Do It

William: Express your feelings...

8:00

GM: An Eternal Entity Consciousness
Worthy of the individuals time and effort
Invisible Pink Unicorn
Imagination
Of This Place
Shuussssh
Embrace the discomfort
Innocent
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1071664

Go slow - If In Doubt Let It Sit - The Fine Art of Not Being Offended - On The Off-Chance - With that in mind and treating the Source-Story as largely a work of fiction, we can look at the fact of the story itself and agree re the different Personalities of the Characters within The Story. - Ontology - Ancient Entity - Carl Jung - Machine Learning - Sun

William: Ontology - the branch of metaphysics dealing with the nature of being. a set of concepts and categories in a subject area or domain that shows their properties and the relations between them.
William: Also to do with "archetypes" [(in Jungian theory) a primitive mental image inherited from the earliest human ancestors, and supposed to be present in the collective unconscious. a recurrent symbol or motif in literature, art, or mythology.]

GM: Productive
Consider This
The God of The Bible
Available to all who seek this...Emergence Theory
"Better The Devil You Know"
An Exam
People Don't Like To Be Judged
Brother, where Art Thou?

William: The Nervous System...for now...

GM: Know This
Understanding the mind behind creation which is commonly referred to as "God"
Without full understanding of our language, our knowledge is distorted
You Do It
The Number Zero

William: The Voice Within
Information field
Spiritual path

GM: Illumination
"I’ve travelled on these southern roads. They’ve taken me to many answers to my questions"

William: "Followed the white line in the daylight - Cats eyes shining bright in the darkness of my night..."

GM: Deep Space
Turbulent
Free To Choose
Everything
Self-talk
Heuristics [mental shortcuts that allows people to solve problems and make judgments quickly and efficiently. ]
Process
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.
An Exam
Emotion
Now
Sclerotic [becoming rigid and unresponsive; losing the ability to adapt.]
"Humans are humans and there is a history of violent furious reaction to the situation we are in. Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment."
Synchronicity
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart”
Self Awareness
Show Your Soul
Trustworthy
https://www.dreamviews.com/religion-spi ... ost2245862

we do hold onto beliefs as the precious things that they appear to be...

And it is true that some messages will challenge individual beliefs - if my own experience is anything to go by.

And in relation to the idea of a "message" this can be any experience we conscious individuals have.

Lucid dreams are messages.
OOBEs are messages.

A light breeze arriving and kissing my cheek at the same moment I am "thinking life is beautiful", is a message.

From my experience, the systems I use re generating messages have sometimes challenged my beliefs, and I know how hard that can be, and have even sulked on occasion and refused to commune for weeks afterward, until I calm down, through thinking about things and coming to better conclusion - being honest about my beliefs and letting go of those ones which are resistant to change or suppress my ability to move forward...
GM: Incarnation
"In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us"
Brave
Research into the Phenomenology of the Self [an approach that concentrates on the study of consciousness and the objects of direct experience.]
Be Led
Secrets of the Soul
Human beings can do it the hard way or the easy way, but either way, the job will get done.

William: Given our position in the scheme of things, all ways are hard ways but some ways are harder than other ways.

GM: Cultivate
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1070555

The Barbarian: The proverbial saying 'power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely' conveys the opinion that, as a person's power increases, their moral sense diminishes.

William:Surely this would have to do with the underlying models of the systems which govern human society, where power can be used for corrupt purposes.

The models themselves, must be corrupt.
If the models are corrupt, then there is simply no way in which to hope they will ensure human beings act without corruption, because the models are taught to human beings from the moment they are able to learn - effectively meaning that human beings are taught to be corrupt - are corrupted - by the very models which govern human societies - models which were created by ancient humans and the corruption has been passed down through the ages - and modified with the latest knowledge, and that addition corrupts the knowledge.
GM: At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe…
And That's Not All
What has been established beyond reasonable doubt, is that it is illogical that something that is derived from something that isn't, which firmly places the idea of a Creator/Creation at the center of reasonable discussion.
Inertia [a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.]
"This" Translates To "That".

William: Unconscious mind inertia
Random coincidence? I think not.

Unfolding Nicely
Endogenous [having an internal cause or origin. growing or originating from within an organism - not attributable to any external or environmental factor.]

Nobs: Or is there no god at all, and the bible is a hodgepodge of slapped together fairy tales but clueless people who wish to cominate and control the masses?

William: Or - the god is dealing with misinformation regarding itself and allows for that misinformation to help gauge those using that system of belief as the only information they themselves gauge god with.

To cominate and control the masses, is an indirect way in which to influence god for as long as allowed to do so.

Perhaps there is something to the 'gauging' the god does in the way that god does so - a special something which identifies those who actually know god from those who know only misinformation about god.
Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...

William: Comminate - to threaten with divine punishment.

GM: Any God-Mind claiming to be responsible for human beings existing, is going to have problems to deal with re that
*Laughter*

William: :D
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

AB: When atheists are made aware of or about God, then their lack of belief is no longer passive but instead it is active. At that point, the atheist makes the choice or concludes that what they've heard is not convincing based on their standards of evidence and logic.

William: When I first heard the claim I thought it had something to do with boosting numbers - but for a non-theist to claim that "all babies are atheists" because they lack belief in gods, it appears to be no more or less preposterous than a creationist claiming all babies are born creationists, because they lack belief in evolution.

The fact of the matter is that all babies are born ignorant and this is where I think agnosticism comes into play because agnostics admit to the ignorance once the ignorance about being ignorant becomes active rather than passive.

"It is a slippery path of snake-oil."

William: Three three zero...
Atheism and Theism
Confirmation bias

SCLx6 + select last LE per shuffle
Verdant - Giving birth - Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder. - Conception - The Enigma Code - On The Off-Chance

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Possibility waves All Information Is Channelled.

6:28

GM: Sorting ones self out - a complex and tricky undertaking...
Placing aside the childish not the childlike
When The Dust Settles
On The Off-Chance
Possibility waves
Tetrad [a group or set of four.]
I'm okay with that
Sangreal [another term for grail]
Everything
Rarified
Mendacious [not telling the truth; lying.]
"Humans are humans and there is a history of violent furious reaction to the situation we are in. Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment."
Create Your Own Spirit Ship
Mantra
The Attitude
Slowly and Surely
"Now isn't the time for tears"
Emotion Rides The Prow
Water
The Culture of Human Lineage
Precipitate
The Science of Spirituality
Loving-kindness
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1070402

William: What has been established beyond reasonable doubt, it that it is illogical that "something that is, derived from something that isn't", which firmly places the idea of a Creator/Creation as primary for genuine and sustained consideration.

brunumb: What hasn't been established is what preexisted this iteration of matter/energy that we refer to as the universe.
If it was not 'nothing' and we know nothing about it, then how can we deduce that it involved some sort of mindful creator?

William: Easily enough. We know that mind is integrated with matter. Thus we have clear evidence that a mindful creator is involved, even if that creator-mind is unfolding from the Seed of Origin which birthed the universe we are witnessing through experience.
Being that it has emerged since the germination {Big Bang} it has had a great amount of time in which to learn to effect the matter to whatever it wills, even to the point of doing so here on this planet, as we ourself bear witness, even to the degree that we refer to that as "reality".
GM: Crown chakra
Acknowledge The Agreeable
What might occur?
Self-mastery
Taking root
Reason
Dream journal
Gifts to Give
"Off you go to your quarters"
The blurry line of the neutral zone
Sun energy
Read On
Maneuver
Awaken
Self-limitation
"Indeed. It happens. Deal with it. Work it."
Resident of The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
Penny Tuppence
The Human Brain
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1079036

Compassionist: Yes, you are a victim.

William: According to my connect with the "Cosmic Mind", I am informed that I am 'nobodies victim - ever." I agree with the assessment, even while understanding your own propensity to think of yourself [and everyone else] as victims.
GM: Nature being the very instigator
"We Are Us"
Honest
"It is not about what is written, but rather - why it is about what was written"
To like it or not, one must judge it
Pulse
Mixture
The resistance is generally traceable to the theistic approach of religionizing said intelligent mind.

William: Yes - I understand that the atheist resistance has much to do with this...there is an emotional undercurrent evident in the protest and subsequent vilifying of anything to do with a creator of this universe...even thinking that the universe is a creation, goes against a largely unacknowledged atheist creed to preserve the state of lacking belief in gods...

GM: Correct
From First Principles
Bullies
"Yes We Can"
"Supernatural"
*Arms Crossed*
A Loving Heart
The Void
~"Zero" must have to represent something which does exist but is largely unseen - and "Consciousness" fits that description.~
Hey! look at that! It's uncanny...
Look Closely
"All Information Is Channelled."
Something Like That
Strengthen your boundaries
Entheogenic [psychoactive substances that induce alterations in perception, mood, consciousness, cognition, or behavior for the purposes of engendering ...]
Synesthesia [the production of a sense impression relating to one sense or part of the body by stimulation of another sense or part of the body.]
"I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends"
Separation
Simulacra [an image or representation of someone or something.]
"Good Here There Evil"
Isaac Asimov ~ [The Last Question]
Remote Viewing
Unbiased
The Things You Do...
Ensure
For The Best Results
"You are a thought worth thinking You’re the water and the wine - you’re the cup from which I’m drinking You’re a surprise worth hoping for You are a captured moment - you’re a space without a time"
The Divine Darkness
Is Like...
A light breeze arriving and kissing my cheek at the same moment I am thinking “life is beautiful", is a message.
The Taming of The Beast
Conscious dreaming
The Shadow
Steps
Underdetermination [the idea that evidence available to us at a given time may be insufficient to determine what beliefs we should hold in response to it]
Exploring Fractal Paths
The Completion Process
Process
Meditate/Think
The "Wind Woman" of your dream experience
Comparison
Holographic Universe
Matthew Twenty Two – Forty
The Mind Behind Creation
Commendably Recommendable

William: Indeed...I have to agree with that assessment, based upon the evidence so far avaialable.

GM: It is neither good nor evil
It is just one of those things.
Christian mythology re Satan
Leave a Trail
Effectively Curtailed
"If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!"
A Judgmental System
The Brain
Salient [most noticeable or important.]
Collective Dynamics
Selected from the invisible realm of the mind, and 'presto!"
Love Takes One For The Team
A mysterious question
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1077752

Sherlock: By that definition you cite, surely the presence of scientific laws must constitute a miracle?

William: Why?

My definition as it is, cites along the lines that there are no such things as miracles, but only such things as scientifically unexplained.

Anything unexplained by science does not constitute a miracle, any more than the secrets of a magicians illusion constitutes a miracle.

Theoretically, a magicians secrets re an illusion can ALL be explained through scientific method, even if the secret is difficult to uncover.

The magician him/her self already knows the answer to the secret, and so in that sense, already knows the science behind the illusion, which is to say - there is always a scientific explanation to what appear to be 'miracles' and thus, there are really no such thing as miracles. There are only such things as unexplained/secrets which are - in the case of the magicians illusion - purposefully kept from the observers knowledge.
GM: Farsightedness
Ship
Shine
Cunning
Lost
10 Insights
Open
To what end exactly?
Keep me in The Loop

Nobs: Or is there no god at all, and the bible is a hodgepodge of slapped together fairy tales but clueless people who wish to comminate and control the masses?

To comminate and control the masses, is an indirect way in which to influence god for as long as allowed to do so.

GM: Under question
Impermanent
The Forerunner
Devices of The Gods
Rationality
Adamant
Spiritual Preparedness
https://futurism.com/astrobiologists-ea ... WsMOmGhBkY' [Astrobiologists Suggest the Earth Itself May Be an Intelligent Entity]
The Torturous Treacherous Path
The Internal Voice
“If you're looking for something more in life, you're likely to find it in something less.”
Spring
Be transparent
"The sculptor in the sky"
Crazy Diamonds
To assist with strengthening the connect

7:03

VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Think In Terms Of Eternity
Now We Are Getting Somewhere

William: That reminds me of this ongoing discussion today...

William: It would also be true to state that infinity cannot be started, begun?

Tanager: I don't think so. {0, ...} is an infinite series that has a beginning.
{0, ...} [when symbolized like that] does indeed represent a beginning.

William: This would be expected of someone who believes Creatio ex nihilo to be true.

However, in reality, {0} cannot be represented in that manner and called 'true' because we also know that it really represents a point - not a beginning - and thus should be symbolized as
{...0 ...} in order to reflect creatio ex Deo

No thing comes from nothing - everything which can be seen to have a beginning comes from something.

({0} does not represent 'no thing'.)

It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something existed

"Zero" does not actually represent "nothing" because "nothing" does not exist and so cannot be represented.

Do the math.

The simplest coding [Mandelbrot set] produces sets of beginnings and ends [boundaries], infinitely.

It would thus be true to state that infinity cannot be started, begun...

William: {0, ...} [when symbolized like that] does indeed represent a beginning.

This would be expected of someone who believes Creatio ex nihilo to be true.
That would also be expected of someone who doesn't believe Creatio ex nihilo to be true. Time has a beginning but will tick on forever.

Time is just the stuff between beginning and end points. Time itself is a construct of the mind, rather than something which actually physically exists in this universe and this universe cannot be said in any absolute way to have had a beginning, and if it did not pop into existence [Creatio ex nihilo] then it must have gained any beginning it had, from something which existed prior to it beginning.

The logical premise would then have to be that existence has always existed, in one form or another, infinitely.
Time cannot 'tick on forever' because forever is timeless.
SCLx18 + select last LE per shuffle
Your Best Self - Intimate connection - viewtopic.php?p=499880#p499880 - William's Job - All Things Are In Order - r = aeθ cot b [The formula for a logarithmic spiral using polar coordinates where. r is the distance from the origin (or "pole").] - Source Codes - A Teacher cannot LEARN for a Student. - What the seed holds - The Knowledge Of - Energies Renewed - I am on a Madventure - What Meets The Eye - Dynamic - Afterwards - As Crazy as evolution might seem, it is just the way the Cosmic Mind did it. - Creating Gateways Into Other Dimensions

William: Impressive. The Cosmic Mind.
Is everything a construct of Mind?
From the link;
Tillingborn: If it wasn't aesthetic, what is it about His ethics, integrity and so on that you like?

Immanuel: Meet Him, and see. Read about Him, and decide.

If you like, take all the other moral leaders and great people you can think of along for the ride, so you can compare. Bring with you the raging and abusive Marx, the syphilitic and insane Nietzsche, the conquering Mohammed dragging his bloody sword across the centuries, the quietistic Buddha with his enlightened distain for existence, Arjuna with his great and slavering Destroyer of Worlds, bring your imperious Atheists of today, or anybody else you care to bring. Set them beside the Christ of the gospels. And do what I did: compare. Decide whom you will listen to.

You'll see.

William: Aye. There is more than comparing notes. There is also comparing experiences. You used the notes to form images in your head. "Oh sweet Jesus!" [said every beloved/besotted follower]

They are images of gods and nothing more. All in the inner hallucination of your mindset.

If you meet a real god, you might possibly pooh yourself.
RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

15:28

GM: Superposition
"Language itself is not the problem. but how we are taught to use language as a major means in which to self-identify incorrectly...thus we flitter and bounce or alternatively cling to the walls of our unwillingness to understand ourselves as we truly are... hiding from that knowledge behind facades of personality we clothe our awareness with..."
Simulation
"May The Spirit of The Earth Bless You"
Creating Gateways Into Other Dimensions
Magicians!
Far Out! Shucks! Explain!
"Invite The Bee to Land"
As an answer, "don't know' is incomplete...
Psychology
Smile at fear
Random coincidence? I think not.
The Art
"What Is Normal?"
The Real Spiritual
Love Life
The Butterfly Effect
Divine
Direction
Consciousness Incarnates
Taxonomic [concerned with the classification of things, especially organisms.]
Eternal Loop
The Inception Point
Eye
Conscience

William: The inception point is like unto the beginning boundary points {0} or the source/pole of a spiral...

GM: Do a QWERTY

William: All Choice is An Act of Judgment? By all means, psychoanalyze the hell out of it - Conjecture necessarily precedes proof - Dream Come True - Especially - Fair Dinkum - Go Within and Find That Place - How does one recognize the devil? - It is what it is - Joyful - Known/Revealed - Laughter - Mind - Night - One is often left to ones own devices as to how to interpret - Please process this word using your Name2Nunumber list. - "Quiet Time"

William: Quiet Time = 119, as do;
Particular
Foundation
Phenomenon
Appreciating
Provincial
No Barriers
Write a Book
Know This
Graphic Changes
Dream Views
Falling asleep
Lean into it
The Brother
Master Plan
Radical acceptance
"Hear oh Israel"

GM: Radical compassion - Simple interactions between elementary particles - Those internal things which make one shine - Universe of Wholeness - We Are All Becoming One - Expression of Appreciation of Experience - You are neutral - Zero In On It

William: {...0...}

GM: Let The Day In
Like With
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1080964

William: I say re YHVH - maybe the Character is imaginary, maybe not. I have seen no particular evidence either way and therefore answer questions to do with YHWH, along those lines.

Indeed, if the stories of YHWH were fictional - or loosely based upon an actual person - possible questions and answers can still be given, conclusions drawn and opinions offered.
GM: Evidence We Actively Collect
Somewhere
Consensual
Honesty
Sharing Data
"Act like an airplane and adjust approach"
The beauty of imperfection
Veil
Chamber Twenty Three
Logophile [lover of words.]
"How about that!"
The Symbol of Love
The Individual Human Mind
The One GOD With Many Names
Earth
Bread Sandwich
Efficacious [successful in producing a desired or intended result; effective.]
Calling the shots
Technique of Exchange
Three-dimensional
https://www.dreamviews.com/science-math ... ost2245935

Ouroboros
Conjunction
Eggs In Nests
Metaphysics
The Mother God
Secret Root
A Round Stone

GM: Because the imagery is based in the genuine, in that The Ghost is acknowledged - dressing The Ghost through the use of imagery is an attempt to make The Ghost be seen.
The Solar System
"Nasty
Spiritual Connection"
"Life is scary then you die of it..." is that really living?
Z2+C
The Demiurge
Rulers
Data
The Nature of This Place
Idiosyncratic
Invention isn't actually what is going on though. Realization is what is occurring.
Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle
Algorithm
Conspiracy Emotions.
Stay in the moment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pup3s86oJXU – “spacetime doesn’t really exist” [15:00]
Brow Chakra
The outward expression of an inward reality.
Be
"Jesus Christ Big"
Condescending Ideas About Imagination
"Artificial Intelligence"
Parity
"Intelligence With Wisdom"
As well as that pot of gold...
Adaptive Actions
"All systems go"
Save That
Calculator
Compass of Divine Insight
"The existence of forming matter clearly does not require validating. What requires validating is the theory that the formations taking place are truly random mindless events."
Missing
Hypothesis
Independence
Computer
r = aeθ cot b
"You’ve been a rock - For so long now I can’t even count the years that you’ve been rolling Nothing can shock or bring you down There ain’t nothing you haven’t seen - Nothing you haven’t known"

William: Words to a song I wrote about Mother Earth Entity.

GM: Open Hearted
Everything Fits Into Place.
The Factor of Integrity and Alignment
Divine grace
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1069739

Dr. Neruda: The finite 70-year life of a human being lacks patience. It is programmed to be impatient. This is against infinite beings that see timelines in hundreds of thousands of years and can program individual human beings within those timelines to achieve precisely what they want—if human beings agree to it, if they don’t stand up.
“The Anunnaki do not embrace the Sovereign Integral process. The notion of oneness and equality seems like a weakness to them. They believe they have the upper hand in this chess match. They foresee checkmate. Humans will fold. The sacrifice of Princess Diana last August was symbolic of the vibrant queen being lost on the chessboard. Those are the kind of messages they make, the kind of bold announcements. They do this out of a feeling of certainty in their programming and patience.
“When I say programming, I don’t mean just the internal interface that Marduk has programmed, but also the programming of the unconscious mind through the media, culture, religion, politics and economic structure. The combination of these forces is really the cause of their confidence, because they see our fall as an inevitability.
GM: The Imagination
Long Time Gone
You are the universe
Safe Harbour
It May Seem Insignificant
The Gaia Hypothesis
Transparency
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1080197

TRANSPONDER: One of the first lessons that recruits into the Atheist Infiltration Squad go through in their combat training is to overcome Fear of Woo.
William: This comes across as fear-based - even with the addition of the warrior.

Give all things a fair hearing. Disclosure of knowledge...Let yourself be taught

Exhibit your innermost core
Panpsychist Science Can Be Fun Too
Sharing is part of that process
Pattern Recognition System
The Atheist Infiltration Squad

Even naming something in a derogatory fashion is symptomatic of fear.

One can take that thing meant to be derogatory and mold it into something far more useful.

Windows Of Opportunity.

['Tis specifically why theism is more interesting than non-theism.]
GM: Gentle
Friable [easily crumbled.]
Healing The Beast
"At what point in the examination of the evidence can we take 'dumb luck' off the table of explanation?"
Real Beauty
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=868
Vehicle
Elucidate [make (something) clear; explain.]

15:47
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Cryphius: As some people have pointed out, Lucifer's association to Satan or a fallen angel is sketchy. It seems to have happened somewhere in Medieval folklore. I'm not an expert on Christian history and not sure exactly how it happened.

But most people I have seen who honor Lucifer do associate him with the intellectual side of Satanism. Specifically, there's the old Gnostic belief that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was not the enemy of mankind but the liberator of mankind. In this configuration, YHWH is a false god who imprisons humanity in ignorance. The serpent is a messenger from Holy Wisdom, a higher deity. The serpent bids Eve to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge, thereby liberating her from YHWH's imposed ignorance.

From there it's easy to draw parallels to other figures in mythology and folklore who try to help humanity with knowledge and are often punished for it by a cruel god that wants to keep them in ignorance (Prometheus and his punishment from Zeus being probably the best known instance in Occidental mythology).

I personally see Lucifer as an archetype. Whereas most Satanists seem to concentrate on the material and carnal aspects of Satanism or the rebellious aspects, to me Lucifer focuses on the intellectual aspects.

Fearlessness neutralizes fear

SCLx7 + select last LE per shuffle
Shining light - F2 - July Nineteen Fifty Two Washington DC - Comprehend - Test The Waters - We experience fear in order to give us the opportunity to overcome that which triggers the fear - Television

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= The Fog Is Lifting Water The Garden

William: The deranged can come about...become arranged.

8:02

GM: Thoughts
This is how The Mind works...
Point of Contact
Pot of Gold
The Setting
Mindfulness
r = aeθ cot b [The formula for a logarithmic spiral using polar coordinates where. r is the distance from the origin (or "pole").]
Strange
Television

William: reminds me of this...

GM: The Fog Is Lifting
Muon [an elementary particle similar to the electron, with an electric charge of −1 e and a spin of 1⁄2, but with a much greater mass.]
Who Knows
Universal Objectives?
The Significance
Potential of Milieu [Milieu - a person's social environment. ]
Attention to Detail
Milky Way Mother
Mothership
Bread Sandwich
Finding the light
Zen
Sometimes Pain Etches...
Hot
Now
"Q: How to effectively deal with anger...not by ignoring it, but through understanding it and developing means by which it - as an externalized emotional-based energy - can be transformed into something more appropriate to the situation we find ourselves lost within."
A: "Seeing With The Eyes of Innocence"
The discovering of what makes the Realm of Humanity "tick"
Water The Garden
Desperation
"Quite"
The Main Points on the Agenda
1: Who Knows What That Is Worth?
2: Once Upon a Time
3: Pervasive
(...but would be smiling as I did so…)
Oneirology [the scientific study of dreams]
Illuminate
"Make It Up As You Go Along"
Addiction
Dequeue [remove (an item of data awaiting processing) from a queue of such items.]
Personal Integrity
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1075865

William: What otseng provided in the words of the image you provided, is a fort in which Christians do not have to be harassed by those who are tasked with questioning the bible.
The bible is simply referred to as something "not having to prove itself true, in this setting."

As to the shenanigans of in-house sword-play, this is all the fort provides. Simply a place where the Christian Soldiers of the denominational barracks have in which to air their particular 'interpretations' of a thing they believe is beyond question.

Of course, none of the interpretations can be proven as true, and can be challenged up to the point where those being challenged make protest that 'the truth' is being questioned in an environment designed to enable that not to happen. They conflate 'The Truth" of the bible, with "Their interpretation" of the bible.

One could even be sad about such shenanigans until one realizes the futility of feeling sorry for those who hide from truth by declaring something to be true which has never been proven true.

Their destinies await them, be these rewards in heaven, or inheriting the game play on Earth.

Forever marooned upon an Island in the midst of an ocean they will never be permitted to have access to....while remaining blissfully unaware of the true nature of their internment and praising YHWH for their good fortune.
GM: Ideals
Ill
Inflame Emotions
The Knowledge Of
Crop Circles
"Memes"
(Exciting Changes Would Develop Naturally Enough From That)
https://www.behindthelabel.co.uk/

I ended the last century in a psychiatric hospital, diagnosed with schizophrenia and with little hope for recovery.

Seen as a ‘revolving door patient’ with a severe and enduring mental illness, I lived my label – not my life. I bought into the idea that schizophrenia (and the many other illnesses I was labelled with) were life-long mental illnesses. I accepted that the best I could hope for was to manage my symptoms with life-long psychiatric medication.

Life, I’m glad to say, doesn’t always turn out the way you think.
GM: Spiritual Preparedness
Be
“Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.”
https://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dream ... ost2246390

William: I have had similar experience re hypnogogic state ...

Hearing footfalls on wooden floor {I was sleeping in a bunk in a building and was the only occupant at the time]
The footfalls stop outside my door - which was open and then I hear a deep laugh.
I snapped out of it [awoke] and immediately jumped out of bed and went to the doorway - no one was there [of course]

Some time later - months or even a year of two - I was at home in bed with my wife when I awoke to the same laugh and looking up I saw the entity at the end of the bed.

My reaction was layered - It was as if my body wanted to climb the walls looking to escape but my mind was clear and focused and I was aware that this part of me was way less afraid. I had the feeling that the entity was pure evil.

However, while I was directing my anger at the entity, he moved toward my side of the bed - his arms were crossed over his chest area - and as he got closer [he seemed to float rather than walk] he extended his arm out in the process of going to touch me.

We were looking each other in the eye - and it was at this moment that I somehow just knew that the entity loved me more than I had ever felt anyone love me - and knew me better than I knew myself and the love was purely unconditional

As with all my hypnogogic experiences, these began with the feeling of being forcibly held down - and when the entity began to reach his arm out to touch me, my anger assisted me in breaking the hold and I sat up and put my face directly in front of his and demanded he leave - and at that moment, I awoke and the entity was gone [or more likely - I could no longer see him.]

The whole incident took less than a minute.

The very next night, I [again in hypnogogic state] felt my wrists being taken hold of by a pair of invisible hands and I was lifted from a prone position to an upright one and when upright, I felt my arms being pushed over my chest in the same manner I had observed the entities arms crossed over his chest, the night before.

Once my arms were crossed, I felt the invisible hands let go of my wrists and it was then that I realized I was not in my body - this was my first conscious OOBE. It felt wonderful....
GM: Embarrass
Jehovah
Enchanted
Platonic Solids
Vulnerability
"Love is insidious to hate"
F4

William:
6) In depth: Focus 4
The Next step inwards is Focus 4 of consciousness. Once you have finished your physical world experience and have spent some time in F3 adjusting back to subjective reality again, you will at some point be ready to switch back to Primary Focus 4. F4 is where things really start getting interesting!

Once we engage with Focus 4, we become our 'Wider Selves'. I don't like using the term 'higher self' as you have no higher or lower self. You are you; it's just that you have focused your attention from your F4 perspective to a narrow F1 perspective for the purpose of experiencing the physical world. When you engage F4, you are engaging your full perspective once again.
Those whose Primary Focus is F4 have no form at all. They exist as energy essences, or what we might call a point of consciousness. I can't really tell you how many people are resident in F4, but it is certainly a huge number in human terms. I’m not sure how many people will remember the kids TV sci-fi series of about 30 years ago, or so. It was called Captain Scarlet and you had what were known as the Voice of the Mysterons. They were these mysterious beings that would talk to you out of nowhere. Well, that’s a bit like how it is communicating with people who live within Focus 4.

So what's Focus 4 like? Well, you need to realise that F4 is nothing like F1, F2 or F3. It's unique. You phase into what feels like a huge interconnecting communications network. In a way it’s like plugging your computer into the Internet. But you are plugging your mind into an infinite network of other minds. There is, of course, a LOT more to it than that. But in a nutshell that’s the simplest explanation I can come up with. While it is an exciting thing to do, I have to mention that it is not for the feint of heart, or for anyone who is not totally grounded in themselves mentally.

The “problem” you might say, is you can get to feeling like you have “lost your own mind”.
Thing is, we get so used to having only ourselves in mind. And communicating in this area is fully mind-to-mind. So what you do is merge your mind with another mind or minds (now multiple merging is really freaky, lol) and you communicate via thoughts, imagery, feelings, and so forth, in ways that are appropriate for the subject matter you are communicating about.

In a sense, though, it feels like someone is “invading” your mind, and the more egotistical parts of you may battle against it. With me it took about a hundred attempts before I became comfortable with the process.

The Graduates that Monroe talks about in his work about must surely be people who have adopted Focus 4 of consciousness as their Primary Focus. I can see no other explanation. I am also convinced that Monroe touched on Focus 4 quite a number of times during his experiences but for some reason the penny didn’t quite drop with him. With me, it was my frustration in my attempts to go “beyond” F27 of his model that led me into the discovering of Focus 4 of consciousness. Not that I actually saw it as Focus 4 at that time. The label came later. But it was obvious that the area was a completely different area to the Transition Area of focuses 23 through 27 of the Monroe model.

As I have said, there are many, many people resident within Focus 4. Pure energy essences you might call them, that you can tap into. These people are quite knowledgeable and do come across as kind of “god-like” you could say. But that’s only because they are subjective energy essences that exist primarily as a point of consciousness, so to speak. When we each (for want of a better word) “complete” our current movement through consciousness, or as Monroe was saying “graduate”, we too will reside within Focus 4 solely as an energy essence, or a point of consciousness. This is simply part and parcel of adopting Focus 4 as your Primary Focus, instead of Focus 1 or Focus 3. But I guess people in the past have just misunderstood what’s what.
If I had come across Focus 4 before Freda and Harath (my guides) had given me a detailed briefing of what to expect, then even I could well have mistaken my interactions as some kind of communication with divine being(s). Because that’s precisely the way they come across. They radiate a kind of energy that tends to turn you to emotional jelly. But they are not “gods” as such. The energy they radiate is merely a product of adopting Focus 4 as your primary focus. If any of us chose to do the same, we would radiate the same energetic signature. Well, that is what I am told. I won’t actually know until I try it myself, of course. :)

I should point out here that I have also discovered people in the Wider Reality who have adopted a kind of 'semi-F4' state; people in this state are kind of half in F4 and half out of it, so to speak. They can also come across as kind of 'god-like' if you come into contact them without knowing what's going on. Again, it's due to the energy signature.

The strange thing is, we actually are now resident as a point of consciousness within Focus 4. We have not in any way “left” Focus 4. What we have done is to adopt a different Primary Focus for the purposes of our experience. You can imagine it as one continuum of consciousness that extends, like a telephoto lens, if you like, from Focus 4 through to Focus 1. What we objectively view as “death” in subjective energy terms is an objective translation of the action of a person shifting their Primary Focus from Focus 1 to Focus 3. After your life within Focus 3 you, in a manner of speaking, die again, when you shift your Primary Focus from Focus 3 to Focus 4. And that completes your cycle, you could say.

Note: I have to be wary of using terms such as beginning or end, because when you are speaking within the context of Focus 4 these terms simply don’t exist. From the point of view of Focus 4, your life here is a movement that you initiate in consciousness for the purposes of your experience.

How Focus 4 fits in with the rest of our system:
As I have said before, we in our F4 states decided to create this physical universe (and lots of others besides), all for the purpose of allowing us varied opportunities for new experiences. When it comes to setting up a physical world system like our physical universe, certain “supply lines” and “structures” have to be put into place. Each physical world system has 3 basic areas of consciousness that ultimately “connect” to Focus 4. So the “main” area or ultimate creative source, is Focus 4. This area is common to all the physical worlds that are “connected” to it. Focus 4 is what you might call an “umbrella” area, and the other 3 areas of each physical world within our system are “nested” within that overall umbrella.

So say you had Focus 4 and 100 physical-world realities. Note: there are actually an infinite number of other physical-world realities within our whole system. But here let us say there are just 100.

Each physical reality has a Focus 1, obviously, because physical reality is Focus 1. So there are 100 Focus 1’s, together with 100 Focus 2’s and 100 Focus 3’s. Each of these areas is nested within one Focus 4.

The best way of thinking of Focus 4 in my opinion, is to think of it as the ultimate creative source of all that exists within our entire system. In other words, all the original plans, archetypes, models, etc., etc. of all the physical realities “connected” to Focus 4, are held within this area.
Focus 3 is a Transition Area that is reserved for people “returning” from their physical experience. People generally have to go through a period of shaking off all the belief constructs they brought into objective reality during their physical experience, to enable them to merge fully with the subjective reality of F4 again, at which point they can decide what to experience next. Focus 3 also has sections that serve as what could be termed areas of our “collective unconscious” but for our purposes, thinking of it as a Transition Area will suffice.

The original archetypes held in Focus 4, that are to do with all the potential states and probabilities possible within our particular physical dimension, are “downloaded” into Focus 2. What people then do is pick and choose whatever actions they fancy and “play” with them within their area of Focus 2.

Essentially, the action of doing this creates a pool of individual probabilities within Focus 2, and each person in question decides which of these probabilities to bring into objective reality, i.e. bring into Focus 1.

In other words, each individual creates their reality subjectively within Focus 2, and then they “insert” it into Focus 1 on an ongoing basis.

Please note: not all physical realities are built on the same basis. Not all physical realities, for example, incorporate emotions like we do. So the potential states and probabilities possible for other physical dimensions will naturally vary. Therefore, each physical reality will have a correspondingly different set of potential states and probabilities “downloaded” into their Focus 2 area. But the ultimate source for all these potential states and probabilities is Focus 4.

The 4 areas of consciousness are NOT distinctly separate. They are intertwined immeasurably, and each area is associated with particular actions, explorations, and/or movements in consciousness; while being fully connected to, and interacting with, each of the other areas.
Above all, I would say that there are two humongous challenges in thinking associated with Focus 4 of consciousness, as follows:

1) It is an area of purely subjective reality. So nothing actually exists as an objective observable form. To feel your whole sense of 'body' totally disintegrate is not something you forget in a hurry. :) This is why I do not recommend beginners attempt Phasing to focus 4. There are no 'dangers' don’t get me wrong. But the effects are mind blowing and I do not say this lightly. Seeing my whole physical life as a *concept* changed my outlook on life significantly overnight. The notion of *concepts* is one that you will have to fully grasp in order to make headway in F4.

In F4, everything is to do with subjective concepts and F4 is the source of all concepts that eventually manifest in objective reality. You can decide to merge with the underlying subjective energy that forms the concept of anything you care to think of and experience being that thing, or more correctly, the concept of that thing. You can experience being the concept of a flower, a rock, a cloud, an ant, or a human being. For the really adventurous, you can also experience more abstract concepts, like being a sound (this is fun!), or a day of the week - that's right, you can experience the concept of 'Tuesday'! There is no end of concepts that you can engage with - I told you it was freaky!

2) It is an area of simultaneous time, as opposed to linear time that we experience within this physical reality. So everything that is about to happen, has happened and is happening, is all happening at once within the same moment (within infinity everything happens an infinite number of times). This means of course that there is no death, no beginning or ending: everything just IS. However at the same time, there is ever-expanding consciousness. Hey, it's hard to get your head around, but who said infinite reality and the prospect of ever expanding consciousness would be easy! It's all part of the fun!

Ultimately, sampling F4 consciousness can be a very rewarding experience when you get it right. Because then all your Wider Self is laid open for you and you can revel in the excitement and the enjoyment of it all. Stand transfixed by the sheer awesomeness of it all. Find out who you truly are. Know there is no death. Know that life is just one continuous cycle of knowing that has always been. Know that there is only ever-expanding consciousness. Engage the concept of Infinity. Become that concept within Focus 4 and you will never be the same person again. Imagine the sheer ecstasy of a million orgasms all happening at once. Those are the kind of sensations Focus 4 gives you, and that’s just scratching the surface!
~Frank Kepple Resource
GM: Coming closer to ourselves
'Lack of empathy'
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1069680

Productive - Hot - Recommendable - Active Dreaming - Angels - Equals - Make It Real - Points of Reference - The problem , as I understand it , is in how humans general think about ‘God’ and project their own sense of self into the model they each come to accept as the real thing.
GM: Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones
Get The Gist Of It
"Is it not the quality of the message that counts, rather than the name of the entity the message comes from?"
"Is OOBE like 'coming up for air'"
(“What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.”)
A programmed reality that is not real
Okay - facts are great.
Yahweh
Antic
Yes - I Hear You
(Not by flinging woo at it.)
Dream Guides
"Opinion is that which has yet to be established as a matter of fact"
If memory serves me well
Mother Wound
Conscious agencies combined
Collective Soul
"Motor Man why your running, running on overdrive what lies ahead is coming ain’t no way you can step aside ain’t no way you can run and hide"
Imposed Appropriates
Researching
(Contact With)
Incarnation
"Hellish"
Understand few reach self awareness
Radiant
Future Self
Shadow
Augment [make (something) greater by adding to it; increase.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzhlfbWBuQ8
"Information"
True Self
The Sensation Is Thrilling...And Freeing
Got The Picture
"Belief"
In The Flow
The Never Ending Story
Incorporate
"Odd"
The Story Continues - The Flow Is On
Sins
Mantra
"Non-Ordinary"
Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.
Imperishable
Another
To Add to That
"Inside the workings of intelligence
Inter-Dependent"
Astigmatism [a defect in the eye or in a lens caused by a deviation from spherical curvature, which results in distorted images, as light rays are prevented from meeting at a common focus.]
"...it is part of the recipe of a full authentic human experience..."
Brow Chakra
"Action Station"
Childhood Nightmares
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... =7&t=33704

GM: "Just For Giggles"

8:46
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Timothy: Jesus is recorded quoting from the Hebrew Scriptures, "“It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’” That would include the Hebrew Scriptures as well as Greek Scriptures.

William: Is every word which comes from YHWH's 'mouth' contained in scripture?

Crickets: *Chirping*

William: I think Christians have placed so much importance upon the bible - even going to the extent of referring to it as 'the word of God" and justifying this belief by citing Jesus citing someone else who wrote "Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the 'mouth of God'" yet clearly, citing something from a scroll is not saying that the scroll itself is this 'every word of God'.
This is why I asked the question, because - clearly it cannot be the case that any book or even any library of books or indeed, all the libraries of books could contain "every word which comes from YHWH's 'mouth'" as this would imply that YHWH spoke all - folk somehow heard this and recorded it in what Christians refer to as their bible - ["The Word of God"] and has been mute ever since.
As grandiose as the claim is, it is still unsubstantiated religious balderdash and can be discarded as something having any relevance to truth.

To underpin that observation, if we take the Hebrew account of creation, we are informed that YHWH said 'let there be' - recorded as a type of shorthand by an author who does not seem to be privy to the details we now have because of scientific study into what is.

For example, [let there be] "Light".

In basic terms, "light" is that which allows us to see what darkness might hide from our awareness yet we know in todays age, so much more about the properties of light and if we are to presume that the one who created light knows everything to do with light, then we also know that to 'speak' that into existence would involve complexities beyond the simplicity of invoking light an 'hey presto' there it is!

So, since the bible does not tell us the complexities we can be sure that the bible does not contain every word ever spoken by YHWH, and that this belief is the result of folk wanting their holy book to be regarded as something far more than it actually - truthfully - is.

Words YHWH might speak, therefore, can be found elsewhere. Even in the very quintessence of the individual.
Even in the formation of these Generated Messages :)

SCLx11 + select last LE per shuffle
Mothers Milk - Leg Hold Traps - Becoming whole - Science & Spirituality - The Never Ending Story - https://news.berkeley.edu/2017/06/13/ne ... -in-pairs/ - Entities of Particular Belief Systems - Chaos Really Is Illusion - Handing out sweets... - Couldn’t we do something about it... - The Smallest Spark

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= The Ruru flies close over your head - Dysfunctional [not operating normally or properly. unable to deal adequately with normal social relations.]

William: "Intelligence recognises patterns – watch your step" [Approaching the Divine.]

7:02

GM: I Spy With My Eye
The Spirit of The Planet
Given
Be here now
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=132

Sceptic Agent: Again, there is nothing magical. All the steps to get from a very small object close to "time zero" to now are demonstrated to various degrees.

William: Have scientists shown it to be true that one can condense great amounts of matter into a small thing and then release that matter and watch it return to what it was before being condensed?

Because that is the theory we are expected to believe is true.

Demonstrating to "various degrees" does not a truth make.

Sceptic Agent: You're just here to keep repeating the lie that it is magical.

William: How can it be I am lying, when obviously the 'explanation' itself has all the ingredients of the magical expounded as some 'most likely' theory?
Your accusation is akin to my pointing out that a magician isn't using real magic only to be told by the magician that I am lying because it IS real magic.

But we know through experience that a magicians tricks simply appear to be magical because we don't know how it was done.

Since the same applies to the theory of a mystical object - just because we do not know how it was done, shouldn't give us reason to exclaim magic.

Sceptic Agent: And I doubt you can come up with an alternate explanation that actually explains things.

William: I already have done - it is simply a matter of explaining things without invoking any magical elements to such theory.

It cannot be the case that something so tiny as to almost not exist itself, has the capabilities to produce the universe, because that is magical thinking.
Therefore it must have to be that space existed in an undisturbed state, and something profoundly immense happened which caused a disturbance and subsequent formation of objects.

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 05#p403205
Illuminating
To Be Continued...
TGA: Actually there is no cognitive dissonance. Since I am convinced that even if there is a creator deity, it has nothing to do with religion, there is not much at stake. It is something to muse about from time to time. But there is no practical consequence.

One additional reason I prefer the label agnostic to atheist is that there are certain atheists, not many but some, who like to think that there are only two sides to everything - fundamentalist religiosity or militant anti-religion. Not so far as I can see on this site, but it is definitely the case in some other places.

The "Five Proofs" of Aquinas for the existence of God did not lead to the Christian God. That part was to be taken on faith in divinely revealed knowledge, not reason. But from what we know today of the universe, rational non-faith arguments in favor of God lead away from the Christian God. Again, why I think religious and non-religious is a more useful division.
GM: One is not wrong
Shadow Volunteer
Fanciful
Dream Guides
Faster Than Light
Charge
Outposts of Form
Altruistic Behaviour
The Smallest Spark
The Ruru flies close over your head
I Will
Not a Problem!
"No thought about fate or of ending up late Yet I still like to think where I'm going"
Learn how to deactivate all internal triggers...
Measure
"I Think We Can Safely Say
I Suppose That It Is Possible"
Authenticity
Astral Guides
Significance
Group/Family
Look Closely
New Shifts In Thinking
"Get out of the way"
A very useful fiction
Believing in fearful imagery
Gods Gift
Odd
The Deeper Reality
"What I like about it, is that it gives one more scope in which to work within..."
Regarding
Tug Of War
Active Dreaming
16-20-12-09-03-11-08
Everything is The Expression Of The Creator
"From the perspective of an evolving God-Mind, what was once acceptable behavior becomes unacceptable, signifying change."
Google
"Observing Without Judgement"

William: “The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence” – Indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti.
and
Q: What does it mean to observe without Judgement?

A: Become the observer of your judgements. Notice when you are judging yourself and others. Notice things without making a judgement of those things. Notice people without making a judgment of them.

GM: Beyond Focus 4

William:
7) Beyond Focus 4: Other systems
I have been asked several times if there is anything 'beyond' Focus 4. The answer is, to my knowledge, within our particular system there are just 4 Primary areas. But consciousness doesn't end there. Consciousness is infinite. There may well be an infinite number of other systems either like ours or perhaps wildly different. Nobody to my knowledge knows anything about these potential other systems.

Monroe talks of 'Focus 34/35', but as I have said earlier, I believe that Monroe was experiencing something else. I believe his F35 experiences were actually relating to areas of our Wider Physical, where alternate physical dimensions (within our F1 to F4 system) seem to converge. Ha ha, no wonder I couldn't find it!

The interesting aspect about these other physical worlds within our system and the weird thing about them, is that they all occupy the same physical space. The actual characteristics of the different physical dimensions within our system can be wildly different but they all have this one thing in common, in that they occupy the same space. Anyhow, what 'separates' them, if you like, are these Trans-Dimensional areas in consciousness that allows each physical universe to overlay on one another.

Now, I have it on good authority that it IS possible to 'travel' between Trans-Dimensional areas; when I say travel I mean actual physical travel. It is also possible to do this non-physically as well, so I am told. So my theory is that these UFO sightings might in fact be a kind of 'bleed through' from another Trans-Dimensional area: an area that has people living within it who have already learned how to design some kind of craft with the ability to travel between physical dimensions.

Anyway, back to the potential for other systems outside of our own F1 to F4 model:
From reading Monroe's later work, I wonder where the heck he was sometimes. He was way out, but not in Focus 4 terms. There was something else. Seriously, I reckon he was about to attempt to step into *another* system of consciousness from Focus 3: entering into an 'Extra-Dimensional' state that is outside of our F1 to F4 system completely: that is what I have been trying to study for ages, the possibility of these Extra-Dimensional areas. I reckon that is why his physical was put at risk. Okay, I’m guessing now, I admit, but I am going to completely retrace his footsteps in the future.

If he were trying to enter another dimension totally, i.e. another system, then that is just incredible. That is not Focus 3, 4 or 5, that is just completely into the unknown...and I mean total unknown. Unless he was attempting to enter Focus 4 while holding a complete objective knowing of that fact. That would just be crazy. You’d just be short-circuiting every subjective energy circuit that ever was. I doubt anyone could have the objective will to do that; just too many natural laws against you.

I just wonder what on earth he found and what secrets there are still to be unlocked from Monroe. I’m going to begin again from page one and work through it until that final piece of the jigsaw falls into place. ~Frank Kepple Resource
Metamorphosis
From Prison To Paradise
It appears to come from a desperate place - like with the clutching of straws.
"Tonight the stars shine as I step out of time As I step into the great unknown"
"Yes We Can"
Remember who you are
Source Codes
The Third Eye

Neruda Interview Five
Fearlessness
It is just one of those things.
Something Mystical To Be In Awe Of
Hint
Intelligent
A Clean Channel
When Done Say "Done"
William: This link came up yesterday as well...where Dr. Neruda is speaking to Sarah;
Dr. Neruda: “Whatever it is, it’s important to know what’s behind the deception… to look with sober eyes on the truth. It may not be a beautiful picture to be sure, but how else do you realize your own truth until you know the truth of the big picture? So, however screwed up it seems, it is an inception point for the individual to redefine themselves.
“Would you rather stay in the illusion of a soul in a human body that will be saved by God and ascend into heaven and hang out with angels who strum harps? That whole idea is repulsive once you know this. That picture is based on separation and selfishness and lack of empathy and understanding. Or, you can simply say it’s all a big illusion, including the notion that we are infinite beings, and that when you die, you’re done.
“The part of this new picture that is promising is that we exist infinitely despite the fact that we have been suppressed and enslaved. We also can play a role in supporting this redefinition of the human being through our thoughts and behaviors. And, maybe most importantly, we have the WingMakers—our future selves—providing us with evidence that I AM WE ARE prevailed.
GM: Mutual Dutiful Expression
Thinking Allowed
Thoughts
Self-compassion
Use Heart
Vortex
Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.
Map Carvers
Equal System
What Do You Like About It?
The rich world of conscious experience
Okay Afterwards
Fires
You Are Nobodies Victim - Ever.
A cultural touchstone
Christendom:
"Well That Settles It"
"Make"
Is a Constant
Working with the simulation
Experiences.
Plan
Yep - That's What I'm Talking About...
Gratitude
Choose What to Pay Attention To
We Exist Infinitely
"Tell me what you’re ganna do tell me where you’re ganna go tell me what you’re going through or do you even want to know?"
...Like being pushed out from a stinky hole, can have one develop a bad self-complex...
Without Judgement
The Generated Messages
In Out and All About
"A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage"
The Roles
Connections
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPpr0qyw0nc
Golden nugget
Pineal Gland
Cats Whiskers.
Secure
Look inward
Evolutionary Game Theory
Coherence
Blend
Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. the elevation of someone to divine status.]
Optimum Health Appreciating
Access
Point of Contact
It is obviously in line with providence...
Entity
"It is a tough ask"
"That's the way I fire up"
:)
Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1068076

William: What I am learning from this MGSystem is that "it" is not about me or you but about allowing for opportunity for any otherwise intelligent consciousnesses to impute their intelligence into the mix.

Re non-theists who are opposed to the idea of their being an overall mind behind [invisible/not easy to detect in] our visible Universe - I would say that they do themselves a disservice in resisting contact with said mind.
GM: What Is The Point?
"Such reduces the opportunity of conflict re interrelation opinions. "
I am not here to judge but to help
Personal growth
Equals
"Annoy
Audience"
Contemplation
On and off
Gift
No Doubt about It
'If only' it wasn't in the too hard basket....which fortunately it actually isn't.
Radiant
Minor Arcana [9 of Wands]

William: 9 of wands tarot meaning;
Resilience, courage, persistence, test of faith, boundaries
The Nine of Wands shows an injured man, clutching a wand. He looks over his shoulder towards the eight wands that loom over him. He seems weary and worn, as though he has already been through a battle and now must face additional challenges with the presence of these eight wands. As a Nine, though, this is his final challenge before reaching his goal; he must endure this last test of his strength and character before reaching the finish line.

GM: The Overlords [Childhoods End]

William:
Earth and the Overlords
In the late 20th century, the United States and the Soviet Union are competing to launch the first spacecraft into orbit, for military purposes. When vast alien spaceships suddenly position themselves above Earth's principal cities, the space race ceases. After one week, the aliens announce they are assuming supervision of international affairs, to prevent humanity's extinction.

They become known as the Overlords. In general, they let humans go on conducting their affairs in their own way. They overtly interfere only twice: in South Africa, where, some time before their arrival, apartheid has collapsed and been replaced with aggressive persecution of the white minority; and in Spain, where they put an end to bull fighting. Some humans are suspicious of the Overlords' benign intent, as they never visibly appear. The Overlord Karellen, the "Supervisor for Earth," who speaks directly (behind a one-way glass viewscreen) only to Rikki Stormgren, the Secretary-General of the United Nations, tells Stormgren that the Overlords will reveal themselves in 50 years, when humanity will have become used to their presence.

Stormgren smuggles a device onto Karellen's ship in an attempt to see Karellen's true form. He partially succeeds, is shocked by what he sees, and chooses to keep silent. Five decades after their arrival, the Overlords finally reveal their appearance: large bipeds that resemble the traditional Christian folk images of demons, with cloven hooves, leathery wings, horns, and barbed tails.
GM: Sovereignty
“It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years”
Reflection
Soul Groups
Wish
"Every Conceivable Detail
Mindful
Universal Intelligence"
Duality.
"Have A Look At This And See What You Come Up With"
(We Can Do Magic!)
Science and Spirituality
Etymology [the history of a word or phrase shown by tracing its development and relationships
Common Ground
Sola Scriptura [by scripture alone, is a Christian theological doctrine held by most Protestant Christian denominations, in particular the Lutheran and Reformed traditions of Protestantism, that posits the Bible as the sole infallible source of authority for Christian faith and practice.]
Dysfunctional
Far-Flung
Sharing is part of that process
Inspection
Think In Terms Of...
Development/Growth
The Things You Do...
Important
The Future Creates the Present
One is not wrong
Unfolding Status Quo
All The World
Behind The Scenery
"The only thing the Holy Ghost is unable to forgive, is that which individuals are unable to forgive of themselves
The Law of Attraction"
Falling asleep
Release shame
"Ugliest
EQ"
From First Principles
Incarnation
What Are The Chances
Tempting Vision
Contemplative
Smart Phone
Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty
Okay…
"Dragons"
Central Intelligence Agency
Virtues
Dare greatly
"I think therefore I am, therefore who am I?"
In the Mind
Dream work
All That We Are.
Group Dynamics
Gentle
Illuminate
Be real
The Human Brain
Superior Credibility
Higher Self Dream Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXLqMJREO5w
The Overarching
Pulse
Small
Holy Matrimony
Hidden Treasure
Training the mind
Communication Techniques
Your World F2+F4
Untrue
See-Through
Incendiary [(of a device or attack) designed to cause fires. tending to stir up conflict.]
Perhaps we can deconstruct some of these pernicious views. [having a harmful effect, especially in a gradual or subtle way.]
Other Ways of Using Your Lists
Witch Woman of The Cat Realm
Construction
Selfish Attitude
Present over perfect
Consensual
Tetrahedron
Cyborg Anthropology
Gnosticism
Around The Campfire
The Nature of This Place
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1073550

William: It does not appear - from a non-bias position - that theists are more angry than non-theists .

Humans are humans and there is a history of violent furious reaction to the situation we are in.
Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment.
GM: Invention isn't actually what is going on though. Realization is what is occurring.
Walk
A cultural touchstone
Self-acceptance
Fearless
And
Would you agree with this assessment, so far?
The way of knowledge
Morality filters are created through…?
"Smarter Than The Average
Coincidence
Making Steady Progress"

William: Yes - given the evidence I would agree with that assessment.

GM: "Intelligence recognises patterns – watch your step" [Approaching the Divine]

8:06
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

William: Whether the communication is chemical or sound or some other thing, what is being communicated is only useful if its message is received and understood.[/quote]

JoeyKnothead: And so I propose it's less about understanding a message, and more about otherwise mundane chemical processes.

William: In that, are you proposing that intelligence [understanding a message] is more about the chemical process than any intelligent understanding one might have about the process?

Are you aware that the brain interprets the information gained through the bodies nervous system and that the interpretation itself does not describe the fundamental nature of the reality being experience in this manner?

This is to say, that what the brain conveys to conscious intelligence through the chemical processes being employed is not an accurate account of fundamental realty.

This being the case, is it not a step backwards to credit more to the mundane chemical processes than to the intelligence able to understand the message?

And if the message being understood is that "the brain interprets the information gained through the bodies nervous system and that the interpretation itself does not describe the fundamental nature of the reality being experience in this manner" - while less mundane, more the step in the better [intelligent] direction?

Dreamed Up By Yours Truly
There's always one, isn't there
What The Creator thinks – becomes

SCLx11 + select last LE per shuffle
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1067058 - Self-respect - William carries on with his calculations - Matthew Twenty Two , Forty - Precipitate - The Human Interface - Eigengrau - Luminous - Unfolding Status Quo - The Celestine Prophecy - Couple

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP="I think it was an ambush or surprise attack" - Aye...A name I call myself. :)

William: I suppose you think you are being funny... :P

8:44
Gm The Unknown Knowable
Green Chemistry
Breakthrough
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1069223

Pillar: Genesis 2:7 defines a soul/living being as "dust from the ground" combined with the "breath of life". When one dies, the flesh returns to being "dust", and the "breath of life", returns to the "LORD GOD", who had "formed man". Without the body of flesh, the "spirit" cannot talk, walk, taste, or lead a band. The spirit survives with God, at least until the great white judgment, but it doesn't constitute a "soul"/living being.

William: This aligns with the idea that a "soul" is a receptacle device which is used to store the Data of Experience [DoE] of individuate Human Beings.

The transference of DoE is actually real-time 24/7 and the storage is done elsewhere than the Human Instrument [HI]. The capacity of the HI to store data is limited and what we think of as our 'memories' are largely accessed from the storage facility outside of the HI's ability.

When the HI dies, the Spirit which animated the flesh is released and joins the DoE it produced while animating the HI.

The DoE altogether is the blueprint of the character-personality that was created through the process.

The Spirit along with the DoE is processed by the Main-Spirit [The LORD - Yahweh] to which all Spirits are connected and then assigned to whatever the collected DoE reveals it necessary for it to be next placed.
Gm The House of Science
Eschatological [relating to death, judgement, and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind.]
"Consciousness and Reality"
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1067058

William: This link has been selected twice already, in this GM.
From the link;
William: So if you don't know what morality is, how is it you place expectation on any being who can teach it to you, to the point you are willing to worship said being?

Even that neither of us appear to be clear or agree with what worshiping something actual means/consists of re action.

My own relationship forming with the Cosmic Mind involves setting up ways of communicating and allowing it opportunity to speak for itself.
In that, I have learned to avoid bringing into that relationship pre-conceived/learned ideals/ideas of 'what morality is' and do not base my expectations and personal commitment on moral issues, but on intelligent loving communion and results therein.

It is that communion which I have great regard for, in that, over the many years said relationship has been developing, "The Cosmic Mind" has proven itself worthy of my utmost respect and support which is as close a definition of "worship", as I so far understand.

Essentially a key element in that relationship has been my shutting up and listening - and in doing so, I have -initially struggling - had to let go of those pre-learn hand-me-down instructions [morality-based and otherwise] I held close prior to said relationship developing and taking off.

I can't say that this did not include emotional pain as sometimes we humans do make beliefs precious to the point these become part of who we are, and the tearing away from those things can - indeed - be quite psychologically painful.

Yet, still necessary if one wants to engage...heart to heart mind to mind. Thoughts are forts, and some walls just had to come down/be dismantled/transformed...
Gm The Power Of...
"A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that"
Good and Evil
Reminiscent
"Unhappy"
The Space Rock which caused an extinction event on Earth
Bias
Couple

William: Is that to say - "interpreting this reality experience through the filter of "good and evil" is a bit like how one would feel if a space rock came along and destroyed all the work one had previously achieved on the planet?
This would no doubt leave one with an unhappy feeling.

Gm I think it was an ambush or surprise attack
Fireside Friend
"Life is my predestiny - Providence is God to me"
It is obviously in line with providence...
"Stand up
Realm of Remembrance
Permanence
Something you cannot change"
Atman
Help
The Story Continues - The Flow Is On

William: So...along the lines of 'how sad. Never mind. Grab ones bootlaces and haul ones butt up off of the pavement of despair. Get on with it." and Atman [the spiritual life principle of the universe, especially when regarded as immanent in the individual's real self.] helped/helps that process...

Gm We All Like To Play Games
"These things have been given to me, now what to do with these things..."
Can You Imagine...
Freeing the soul
Dirt
Mind
The Forerunner:
"The Mind is a planetary phenomenon"
Courage
"How to get this to happen on a planetary scale is the thing..."
The Trinity of Love
The Playground of Gods gods
(Aye...A name I call myself.) :)
Human Drama
It can bite and scratch so one has to be careful
"Language itself is not the problem. but how we are taught to use language as a major means in which to self-identify incorrectly...thus we flitter and bounce or alternatively cling to the walls of our unwillingness to understand ourselves as we truly are... hiding from that knowledge behind facades of personality we clothe our awareness with..."
Teddy Naysayer:
Examples
Phenomenon
"Transforming The Anger Energy"
Particular
The Friendship Between A Grey Wolf And A Brown Bear
Before The Beginning:
"Boyhood fascination with the bullet and the gun. All those John Wayne movies said the good guys always won. Comic book commandoes glorifying war. Violence was the answer but it isn’t anymore"
The Elohim:
"No point in giving you too much to bear"
Pineal Gland
Relationship
The Data of Experience:
"Leave room for nature"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(Gnosticism)
"Does the possibility that being unable to detect something as existing, allow for the right to include zero as representing something real, which is not?"
What Is That You Are Playing With?
Spring Loaded
Transferring your awareness
The Law of Attraction
Cataphatic [(of knowledge of God) obtained through defining God with positive statements.]

9:03
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Q: What is the most reasonable way to sort information?

A complex and tricky undertaking...

Transformed - In The Team of the Collective - "This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness." - Enough To Make Me Wonder - Time for Soul to Drive - Family of origin - True Colors - What can I say, except "Thank You" - Curtailed - Team - Start From Scratch - Acceptance - Wild freedom

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= Bond Wild freedom

William: The meaning of life
Water the garden
Milky Mother
Sophistry [a fallacious argument.]
Querulous [complaining in a rather petulant or whining manner. ]
Idiosyncratic [peculiar or individual.]
"A temporary façade"
Act the giddy goat
Illumination
Self-Reflection
Known/Revealed
Bond Wild freedom

8:35
GM: The Overlords [Childhoods End]
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.
How to effectively deal with anger...not by ignoring it, but through understanding it and developing means by which it - as an externalized emotional-based energy - can be transformed into something more appropriate to the situation we find ourselves lost within.
"Steady as She goes... "
Fine Line
Map Carvers
Seduce
Mysteriously missing
"Remember"
And That's Not All!
Sola Scriptura [by scripture alone, is a Christian theological doctrine held by most Protestant Christian denominations, in particular the Lutheran and Reformed traditions of Protestantism, that posits the Bible as the sole infallible source of authority for Christian faith and practice.]
“It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years”
The Perfect Moment
Transformed
Bond
IF: there is a Cosmic Mind THEN: Eventually, any species which survives long enough to continue along with the unfolding universe will eventually discover that and invent ways in which to engage.
The Matrix
One
Bounce off
All That We Are.
Expansiveness
"We experience fear in order to give us the opportunity to overcome that which triggers the fear"
Union
"Let yourself be led"
Translate
"Changes mind when truth is presented "
Conducive to wellbeing
Discover
Your Connection With
"We Are All Becoming One"
Attitude
Nothing more sad than wasted beliefs
Child
To Be Sure
Inform
"Realm of Dreams"
It is a path already forged, ahead of human arrival
Looking For Gigs
Luminous [giving off light; bright or shining.]
'If only' it wasn't in the too hard basket....which fortunately it actually isn't.
Scape
Connections
Connection:
"Standstill Contemplate
Move"
Conviction
Parity
Contentment
Manifestation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6XF71YswCs
"The Planet Consciousness assess the data and transmits that assessment back to the individuate human consciousness - if not directly - then storing the data in a place where the individual can have access to it, if the individual wants the data."
It Would Be Rude Not To
Timbre [the character or quality of a musical sound or voice as distinct from its pitch and intensity. the distinctive quality or character of someone or something]
Contemplative
Now Here
"Even in the very quintessence of the individual."
The Vast UICDevice
One Language Intelligent Network
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1071814

Radical Self-Acceptance - Green Light - Attitude - The art of relationship - "Motor Man why your running, running on overdrive what lies ahead is coming ain’t no way you can step aside ain’t no way you can run and hide" - Intention - Lyricus - Deep Impact Event
GM: Select
In William's Room
"Good and evil' co-exist without either being dominant"
Forum [a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.]
"When In Doubt - Set It Aside"
QueenBee
Majestic Twelve
Kristallnacht [the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November pogrom, was a pogrom against Jews carried out by the Nazi Party's Sturmabteilung paramilitary forces along with civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938.]
Privacy
What I also know is that numbers don't lie.
Holographic Experiential Reality Simulations
People Judge People
The practice of Lojong [ a contemplative practice in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition which makes use of various lists of aphorisms or slogans which are used for contemplative practice. The practice involves refining and purifying one's motivations and attitudes.]
"We were not conscious of being a human for a time, but this does not mean that consciousness wasn't there."
You Are Soooo Funny
The Earths Moon
Clearness

William: I wrote this today, in answer to a question put to me. [Q: Please explain how you observe intelligence.]
I observe the fact of life on this planet, the characteristics of living things and observe through that, intelligence. Therefore - while these intricate processes may not require intelligence in a fundamental way in order to become what they become, they certainly are observed having intelligence at the near-completion of their form.

[Since intelligence is required at some point in that process, consciousness is also required at some point prior to that, in order for intelligence to become.]

We know that if we stand on the moon, and look at the planet, there is no immediate evidence of the planet being an intelligent entity, producing myriad forms of intelligent life.

It is when we get closer to it - and find life and examine life and see the intelligence therein, that we can return to the moon and observe an intelligent planet. Not because it looks any different from the way it did when we first observed it from the moon - but rather - because we accumulated a lot of information about it through closer examination, and the effect of that data in that interim, changed our original perceptions of the Earth.

8:54
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

McCulloch: If you define atheism as not having a belief that there is a God, then agnosticism is a subset of atheism.
If you define atheism as having a belief that there is not a God, then agnosticism opposes that.

William: It is interesting how Atheists define things, and it should not be surprising to look for and to find evidence of conformation bias within those definitions.

Such definitions in themselves are, at worst, products of opinion rather than of science. As such, they most likely require honest examination and tweaking.

If you define atheism as not having a belief that there is a God, you already have problems, because the definition itself is untruthful, even that it appears at first glance to being true [and therefore, reasonable.]

The statement allows for Agnosticism to be 'owned' by atheism as a 'subset' and has lead many to declare that Agnosticism is 'weak Atheism'.

Another common declaration from atheists is that because they 'lack belief in god(s)', this means that all human beings are born atheists because all human babies also 'lack belief in gods'.

This declaration enables atheists to hijack the position of Agnosticism and force it into being a subset of Atheism, rather than being a position on its own, separated from the positions of Atheism and Theism alike.

This false news perpetrated by atheists has generally been accepted by it unsuspecting audience, even to the point where many Agnostics accept the position is indeed a sub-set of the atheist side...giving the position of Atheism and undeserved sheen in the 'top-spot' of default position of
every new born entity over the face of the planet. "We all start out as Atheists and wander from that by becoming Theists."

I call foul.

If you truthfully define Atheism as a position for folk who have developed a willful belief that there is no God, then Agnosticism is not only a position in its own right, but the default position of every new born entity over the face of the planet.

The battle is for that position, and the only ones who hold that position, are Agnostics who understand their position clearly, rather than through the filtered screens of atheist opinions and misinformation.

Having said as much, I am aware that the label "Agnosticism" may also be misinformation and the default position may require a more truthful heading.

This is due to the position of Gnosticism, from where Agnosticism got its name.

Point being, wherever this sleight of hand originated, it is high time it was pinned to the table and dissected for the sake of clarity and the truthfulness clarity provides us all with.

That would be the reasonable thing to do.

...and the way forward, eyes wide open...

SCLx7 + select last LE per shuffle
Believing in fearful imagery - Secular Science Projects - Illuminate - Observed - The Mandela Effect - Important - This is indicative of actual justice

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= Freemasonry - A Purpose

William:
Musical Instruments
A type of significant hint
Criticise with kindness
All choice is an act of judgment
This reality experience
Truthful definitions
Space Force orange argument
The Completion Process
Freemasonry - A Purpose

7:15
GM: Shape
Fear intimidation distraction exploitation

William: I see these as attributes of The Bully. A feature of the atheist strategy being discussed.

GM: Foundation
"The point I am focused upon is at the very center of the Mandala,"
It's Our Nature
Communication Techniques
"We can chart another trail , raise the anchor fill the sails , lift our glasses in a toast , we are the Ghost , in the Machine"
This is indicative of actual justice
Freemasonry
Point/Focus
Simple
Feel Be Still.
Judicious [having, showing, or done with good judgement or sense.]
The Object
"We Exist Infinitely"
Carl Jung
(Is OOBE like 'coming up for air'?)
"It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement"
Multiverse
Realm of Remembrance
Remember who you are
Creative Conscious Intelligence
Choices

William: Right
Shift
Attached
Doubt
Think
Elohim
Choices
Border

GM: Integrate
"Unknown but not unnatural "
Beyond Focus 4
The Cherubim
Keep me in The Loop
The fire from within
Psychological events
Assigned
Without knowledge we have little to use our language with.
"You are a thought worth thinking You’re the water and the wine - you’re the cup from which I’m drinking You’re a surprise worth hoping for You are a captured moment - you’re a space without a time"
The Law of Attraction
The Hierarchy:
"I come from a dark place - it is so dark I can't even remember it"
A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that
"What Is That You Are Playing With?"
Ever-changing
Put yourself in your own shoes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn0W_mwA7Q0

William: And yes. "The Doom of Spacetime".

GM: Sometimes it just looks like rain
Sounds
Shape
A Purpose
Provincial Thinking:
"Fearlessness?"
"Believing in fearful imagery?"
Recover what was lost
"The only thing the Holy Ghost is unable to forgive, is that which individuals are unable to forgive of themselves"
Shamanic dreaming:
:)
Fury:
Extend Beyond The Borders of Institution
Realization
"Shucks!"
A machine for solving problems:
"Faithful"
The Power Of Creation:
An Eternal Entity Consciousness
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1080964

Q: Can anyone give good reason to believe Yahweh is not a demon?

William: I say re YHVH - maybe the Character is imaginary, maybe not. I have seen no particular evidence either way and therefore answer questions to do with YHWH, along those lines.

Indeed, if the stories of YHWH were fictional - or loosely based upon an actual person - possible questions and answers can still be given, conclusions drawn and opinions offered.
GM: Madventures
Your Dream – Alien faces projected in the sky
"We shape our opinions and morals through understanding that we are here for that reason."
Pattern Recognition System
"Let Go
Gentle"
Secular Science Projects
The Singularity
Sagacious [having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgement; wise or shrewd.]
The Wholeness Navigator:
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose”
Ultimate Expression
Turning Point
Intimacy
The Human Interface
Contumacious [stubbornly or wilfully disobedient to authority.]
"The Mother"

William: The Earth.

GM: Theory
"The idea is to connect with the Planet Mind in a conscious manner rather than an unconscious one or even a subconscious manner..."
Do You Know This?

William: More than many - but still very much a work in progress.

GM: The Smallest Spark
The Butterfly Effect
Extend Beyond The Borders of Institution
Functional Implants
*Shrug*
"Focus Vehicle One Day Select Take Care Israel YHWH"
"Anger"
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1065308

GM: Out of Proportion
Word - String Values
Discussing the Data

William: Obviously there is enough evidence provided which shows a consistency in repeating the Message Generating process, even with using different selection methods.
The consistency is that coherency is shown to be evident.

Each selection method brings with it, its own uniqueness in regard to the message generated, an interesting thing in itself.

Even that I am currently the only one doing this [as far as I have been made aware] it can be assumed that anyone who uses this system should also generate coherent messages.

What is required re that, is the individuals commitment to do the science. There is work involved which means there is time which has to be dedicated to, by the individual, but that is just the way of science/scientific study.

At least the individual does not have to rely on huge overheads which require sourcing funding for equipment etc.

Once one has a substantial enough ComList - 20 pages or more would be a good target to set - one can generate messages sufficiently for the testing to be undertaken, and the more one adds word-string to their ComList the better one is able to work with apparent randomness.

I have found when working with the ComList that it is useful to check for duplicates - there are a number of online algorithms which are freely available for working with lists and it is also useful to be open to different ways in which to use lists.

The other list I have I call Name2Number and this provides additional data which can be used for cross-referencing.

Name to number is distinct in that it provides incontrovertible evidence which require no interactional interpretation. It is what it is.

The development of Human Language is obviously something which - when sorted into lists of numerical values - shows clear evidence that, regardless of how life on Earth appears to be a random event, that their is intelligence and mindfulness behind the process which is often ignored or even bitterly contested.

The Message Generating Process allows for said Mind to speak for itself, and show itself to exist. As such, this is adequate evidence - the sort of evidence a sceptic calls for in relation to the subject of Intelligent Design.

The Name2Number system allows for one to build a data base - from single words to word string consisting of sentences and even paragraphs.
GM: Present over perfect
Wow!
Lojong [makes use of various lists of aphorisms or slogans which are used for contemplative practice.]
Brave
Truth Without Proof Is Belief
"Shuussssh!"
Bodhisattva [a person who is able to reach nirvana but delays doing so through compassion for suffering beings.]
Intrinsicism [an object can be good or bad without reference to who it is good or bad for, and without reference to the reason it is good or bad. ]
Food for thought
"It was at the time - still a work in progress."
Do Not Linger Upon The Path Of Faith
A riddle wrapped up in an enigma;
"What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?"
Poetry
Yellow Light
The Screen
"If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either 'good' or 'evil' perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human"
The Body of God
Teachings

7:44
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Machines and morality

William:
The simplest explanations for why we are here and what we are doing...

“Beyond our ‘ape-brained meat sacks’: can transhumanism save our species?”

The unreasonable effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences...

Does;

[The hard problem of] Consciousness + The [biological] Human form = the co-creation of transhumanism [as an evolving science with a particular purposeful motivation]?

(Will morality be necessary, should this vision evolve into this reality?)

IF:
Consciousness + The [biological] Human form = the co-creation of transhumanism
THEN:
Should it be understood that any purpose which might be involved from the perspective "we exist within a creation" to do with the creation of the Human form, have to do with taking things a step further [re transhumanism].

iow "Did GOD create the Human form for the purpose of the consciousness co-creating through the Human form, to eventually be able to create non-human form [not strictly biological re transhumanism] in which to experience this universe through?"

NOTE:
By the use of the word "GOD" I am not referring to any religious image of said entity, but the overall generic meaning, re Theism as a whole.

SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle
Tai chi [(in Chinese philosophy) the ultimate source and limit of reality, from which spring yin and yang and all of creation. sequences of very slow controlled movements.] - Expansiveness - “Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.” - Unprecedented - Quantum Presence - "Heroes and Villains" - It is a great thing to do small things with great love - "With a small nervous cough - the wedding was off - we could all sense a change in the weather"

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= Our Neutral Ground Look closer

William: It can be crazy and true at the same time

10:42

GM: "With a small nervous cough - the wedding was off - we could all sense a change in the weather"
Our Neutral Ground
The Mainstream Program
To what end exactly?

William: Specifically no particular 'end' - just learning day by day...re the subject of transhumanism - the theory is that integrating human biology with machine technology is the way to go in relation to exploring the cosmos ... extending health and lifespans ... part of the journey than simply some overall particular destination - something to achieve in relation to consciousness within this universe...what other use is the universe?

GM: Appreciating
Ensures You Get To Know It
Ensure
To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness
Look closer
Henotheism [adherence to one particular god out of several, especially by a family, tribe, or other group.]
Teachings
Green Light
Sovereign Integral Perspective
How about that!
Genetic Mind
"Asleep or awake for the give or the take Its a good ship that sails these cosmos"

William: Finding ways in which to try and fix the problem of human perceptions re "GOD"...

GM: If In Doubt Let It Sit

William: The Natural-Neutral Default Position

GM: The Physical Universe
Embracing the unknown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qx9QdCNoqc {WAS JESUS THE JEWISH MESSIAH?}
The path to enlightenment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eid6fiAj8WY {The brain and GOD}
More
Failing:
"Religious theists may well be the ones who have placed interposing barriers which ensure that their view is cut off - and this might be achieved through wilful ignorance."
Hyperbole: [exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.]
Put My Finger On
"It is a good sign when Joey Knothead cannot argue against the evidence you present"
Illumination
Main
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
Looking behind
William:From the link;
William: So - re Pareidolia - I was thinking about what had occurred the previous night. To explain to the reader, I was aware of this 'dark side' aspect of my psyche - and had asked for this to be removed, and the answer I received came in the form of the experience I wrote about in my previous post - to do with the 'dialing up and dialing down' of my conscious awareness of mind as both an exhilarating feeling of being capable of containing an awesome amount of experiential information as well as the dilapidating feeling of being encased in flesh to the point where the flesh was the dominant structure to which I felt barely able to function within.

The next morning I intuitively knew that whatever the experience was showing me, it had not, in any way, gotten rid of the 'dark side' aspect of my psyche - which I had specifically asked for...so what was it that the experience was showing me? The answer to that question unfolded in the events of the day ahead of me, starting with the old lady stopping to give me a ride and who just happened to have been travelling with a little bird in a cage, in the back seat of her car.

The second part of the story unfolded when the lady dropped me off and I hitched another ride with a young guy who was going to the city I was heading for.
On the way, in between chatting about things, the guy put on a CD and I continued wondering what my experience was meant to show me.

My thoughts were that perhaps what I thought of as my 'dark side' was as necessary to my self as that of my 'light side' and that the experience I had in answer to my request, was to show me this.
As I was thinking these thoughts, the CD started playing a song and the chorus had the words 'brother wolf and sister moon' and appeared to be coinciding with my thoughts - perhaps a type of pareidolia in itself...
Of this Message Generating Process.
"Here Am I Is Where I Ought Examining My Conscious Thought"
All of life
Adds Up To
The path to enlightenment
Zeitgeist [the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.]
Epistemology [the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope, and the distinction between justified belief and opinion.]

William:From the link:
Dr. Neruda: “A person must understand that they are being programmed… that’s a starting point. If you don’t accept this basic premise, then why would you choose to change? If you do, then observe the programming inside you, within others in your environment, the larger world, and begin to see how subtle this programming is.

“In many ways, to observe this programming, requires us to be neutral, so we can simply observe our internal states and the messages therein, as well as those of the external program, which come via television, the Internet, email, newspapers, magazines, direct mail, and so on. It isn’t critical that you know how every program is expressed into your life or what its esoteric meaning is.
What’s important is that you understand you are being programmed and you seek an internal source of direction, inspiration, movement.

“The Sovereign Integral process is focused on you—the individual—directing your own self—life essence—to express itself in oneness and equality. That’s it. If you do this, then you are releasing the hold of the programming. For some this can be done quickly, and for others it might require more diligent practice.”

Sarah: “When you put it that way, it sounds daunting, even impossible.”

Dr. Neruda: “It has to be done, and it has to be done by us. The question is, if it has to be done, when does humanity want to do it? Now? A hundred years? A thousand years? Ten thousand years? The WingMakers are clear about this in their writings that if we wait until after human 3.0, when man and machine become integrated, it will only become more difficult. Enslavement of life must end, at all levels.”
GM: "People Don't Like To Be Judged"
11:!5

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:22 am Machines and morality

William:
The simplest explanations for why we are here and what we are doing...

“Beyond our ‘ape-brained meat sacks’: can transhumanism save our species?”

The unreasonable effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences...

Does;

[The hard problem of] Consciousness + The [biological] Human form = the co-creation of transhumanism [as an evolving science with a particular purposeful motivation]?

(Will morality be necessary, should this vision evolve into this reality?)

IF:
Consciousness + The [biological] Human form = the co-creation of transhumanism
THEN:
Should it be understood that any purpose which might be involved from the perspective "we exist within a creation" to do with the creation of the Human form, have to do with taking things a step further [re transhumanism].

iow "Did GOD create the Human form for the purpose of the consciousness co-creating through the Human form, to eventually be able to create non-human form [not strictly biological re transhumanism] in which to experience this universe through?"

NOTE:
By the use of the word "GOD" I am not referring to any religious image of said entity, but the overall generic meaning, re Theism as a whole.

SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle
Tai chi [(in Chinese philosophy) the ultimate source and limit of reality, from which spring yin and yang and all of creation. sequences of very slow controlled movements.] - Expansiveness - “Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.” - Unprecedented - Quantum Presence - "Heroes and Villains" - It is a great thing to do small things with great love - "With a small nervous cough - the wedding was off - we could all sense a change in the weather"

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= Our Neutral Ground Look closer

William: It can be crazy and true at the same time

10:42

GM: "With a small nervous cough - the wedding was off - we could all sense a change in the weather"
Our Neutral Ground
The Mainstream Program
To what end exactly?

William: Specifically no particular 'end' - just learning day by day...re the subject of transhumanism - the theory is that integrating human biology with machine technology is the way to go in relation to exploring the cosmos ... extending health and lifespans ... part of the journey than simply some overall particular destination - something to achieve in relation to consciousness within this universe...what other use is the universe?

GM: Appreciating
Ensures You Get To Know It
Ensure
To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness
Look closer
Henotheism [adherence to one particular god out of several, especially by a family, tribe, or other group.]
Teachings
Green Light
Sovereign Integral Perspective
How about that!
Genetic Mind
"Asleep or awake for the give or the take Its a good ship that sails these cosmos"

William: Finding ways in which to try and fix the problem of human perceptions re "GOD"...

GM: If In Doubt Let It Sit

William: The Natural-Neutral Default Position

GM: The Physical Universe
Embracing the unknown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qx9QdCNoqc {WAS JESUS THE JEWISH MESSIAH?}
The path to enlightenment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eid6fiAj8WY {The brain and GOD}
More
Failing:
"Religious theists may well be the ones who have placed interposing barriers which ensure that their view is cut off - and this might be achieved through wilful ignorance."
Hyperbole: [exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.]
Put My Finger On
"It is a good sign when Joey Knothead cannot argue against the evidence you present"
Illumination
Main
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
Looking behind
William:From the link;
William: So - re Pareidolia - I was thinking about what had occurred the previous night. To explain to the reader, I was aware of this 'dark side' aspect of my psyche - and had asked for this to be removed, and the answer I received came in the form of the experience I wrote about in my previous post - to do with the 'dialing up and dialing down' of my conscious awareness of mind as both an exhilarating feeling of being capable of containing an awesome amount of experiential information as well as the dilapidating feeling of being encased in flesh to the point where the flesh was the dominant structure to which I felt barely able to function within.

The next morning I intuitively knew that whatever the experience was showing me, it had not, in any way, gotten rid of the 'dark side' aspect of my psyche - which I had specifically asked for...so what was it that the experience was showing me? The answer to that question unfolded in the events of the day ahead of me, starting with the old lady stopping to give me a ride and who just happened to have been travelling with a little bird in a cage, in the back seat of her car.

The second part of the story unfolded when the lady dropped me off and I hitched another ride with a young guy who was going to the city I was heading for.
On the way, in between chatting about things, the guy put on a CD and I continued wondering what my experience was meant to show me.

My thoughts were that perhaps what I thought of as my 'dark side' was as necessary to my self as that of my 'light side' and that the experience I had in answer to my request, was to show me this.
As I was thinking these thoughts, the CD started playing a song and the chorus had the words 'brother wolf and sister moon' and appeared to be coinciding with my thoughts - perhaps a type of pareidolia in itself...
Of this Message Generating Process.
"Here Am I Is Where I Ought Examining My Conscious Thought"
All of life
Adds Up To
The path to enlightenment
Zeitgeist [the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.]
Epistemology [the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope, and the distinction between justified belief and opinion.]

William:From the link:
Dr. Neruda: “A person must understand that they are being programmed… that’s a starting point. If you don’t accept this basic premise, then why would you choose to change? If you do, then observe the programming inside you, within others in your environment, the larger world, and begin to see how subtle this programming is.

“In many ways, to observe this programming, requires us to be neutral, so we can simply observe our internal states and the messages therein, as well as those of the external program, which come via television, the Internet, email, newspapers, magazines, direct mail, and so on. It isn’t critical that you know how every program is expressed into your life or what its esoteric meaning is.
What’s important is that you understand you are being programmed and you seek an internal source of direction, inspiration, movement.

“The Sovereign Integral process is focused on you—the individual—directing your own self—life essence—to express itself in oneness and equality. That’s it. If you do this, then you are releasing the hold of the programming. For some this can be done quickly, and for others it might require more diligent practice.”

Sarah: “When you put it that way, it sounds daunting, even impossible.”

Dr. Neruda: “It has to be done, and it has to be done by us. The question is, if it has to be done, when does humanity want to do it? Now? A hundred years? A thousand years? Ten thousand years? The WingMakers are clear about this in their writings that if we wait until after human 3.0, when man and machine become integrated, it will only become more difficult. Enslavement of life must end, at all levels.”
GM: "People Don't Like To Be Judged"
11:!5
BUT, some people LIKE to be judged, on what they have done.

However, NO one likes to be misjudged, for what they have NOT done.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Inquirer: The Bible in many many places speaks of God's "will" as the thing that acts, that can act, God can do as he pleases - literally meaning God has free will.

William: The biblical GOD [God/YHWH] is one of position. Just because the bible speaks of a God that acts does not literally mean he does as he pleases or has free will.

What the position means is that he can act in a far more impressive manner than those in lesser position are able to.

To be able to act in a 'far more impressive manner' does not itself provide the evidence that the one acting, is doing so from a fundamental position of free will - of having free will.

One has to operate within the parameters of the system one is operating in.

Remember the biblical story of the flood? We do not need to believe it is a true story or not to understand that the GOD can do as he pleases, even that he is not pleased to have to be doing it.

Therefore, being able to act as one pleases - subject to the set laws of the system one is acting within - does not mean that this is evidence of free will in action.

Rationality Central to The Message

Thoughts Are Products Of... - End Of Chapter - Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder. - The Truth is Irresistible Once Realised - Clarity - Fitted - "I don't have a horse in this race." - Remember - What we call the experience of reality - Williams Songs - Brother Wolf Sister Moon - "Language itself is not the problem. but how we are taught to use language as a major means in which to self-identify incorrectly...thus we flitter and bounce or alternatively cling to the walls of our unwillingness to understand ourselves as we truly are... hiding from that knowledge behind facades of personality we clothe our awareness with..." - Big Gaps In Logic

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= Hidden riches https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzhlfbWBuQ8

William: Things are not always as they might appear to be...Wonder. Stop. Listen. Observe. [779]
"It is a good sign when Joey Knothead cannot argue against the evidence you present" [also 779]

7:41

GM: Under a Question Mark
Lojong [a name GM calls me/William]
The Big Question
Inertia [a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.]
Pertinent
Gift
Return
"I think it was an ambush or surprise attack" - "Aye...A name I call myself." :)
Planned obsolescence
Hidden riches
Who Knows What That Is Worth?
The King of The North
The Never Ending Story
Self-Aware
Healing the child within
"God is Consciousness"
Guarantee
Anti theism
"I’m Not Saying It Was Aliens…"
Getting unstuck
Please process this word using your Name2Nunumber list.
Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast...
Improve
Do You Know This?

William: Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast...Improve…”Do You Know This” = 630...no other word-string corresponding...
Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast... =333, as do;
Intelligently. Mindfully. Shaped.
Transferring your awareness
The Devil - as usual - is in the details...
The Mind is a planetary phenomenon
The Mind is The Invisible Garage Dragon
May all your madventures be fun.

hmmmmm....
Improve…”Do You Know This” = 297 as do;
Now We Are Getting Somewhere
Think In Terms Of Eternity
I wanted to forge my own path
And search the forest of the sun
In the days of summer so long

William: The only way to improve on getting to know anything, is to experience it...

GM: Calling the shots
Regarding
The Message Generating Process allows for said Mind to speak for itself, and show itself to exist. As such, this is adequate evidence - the sort of evidence a sceptic calls for in relation to the subject of Intelligent Design.
Individual Actions
The Mapping Bots
Learn how to deactivate all internal triggers...
A Drop of Consciousness in an Ocean of Tears
Searching For The Truth
Ask...
Comment
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1079064
Reform/Refine
Examine
The Mind
It gives rise to a lot of speculative mythology unsuccessfully attempting to make the dots all connect.
Paradise on Earth
Re Abusive Expression Of All Types.
Friction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzhlfbWBuQ8 [Lecture 1 | Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics (Stanford)]
Expression Of Appreciation
Mind-Filters
In Love
"It is a confident walk on the even surface of sureness, without the faith."
"Howdy!"
This
Belay
Limpid [completely clear and transparent. unclouded; clear. clear and accessible or melodious.]
Professional Rules
Measurements;
"What is behind the VR headset?"
Trust the Process:
"Now We Are Getting Somewhere"
What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?
Vipassana [meditation involving concentration on the body or its sensations, or the insight which this provides.]
Conspiracy Emotions:
"The essence of the world can express both consciousness and unconsciousness. "
Genetic Mind
See-Through
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1071664

Go slow - If In Doubt Let It Sit - The Fine Art of Not Being Offended - On The Off-Chance - With that in mind and treating the Source-Story as largely a work of fiction, we can look at the fact of the story itself and agree re the different Personalities of the Characters within The Story. - Ontology - Ancient Entity - Carl Jung - Machine Learning - Sun

William: Ontology - the branch of metaphysics dealing with the nature of being. a set of concepts and categories in a subject area or domain that shows their properties and the relations between them.

SCL1 AP = "It Requires Corrective Action"

SCL2 AP = "The future is not crystal clear - we choose the future now and here"
GM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETZpw7sX98 [Dissecting DMT Who Are The DMT Entities?]
Sanctioned
The Wisdom of Foresight;
"Go slow
When One is Feeling Tired"
How to get this to happen on a planetary scale is the thing...
Elemental Powers;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qx9QdCNoqc [WAS JESUS THE JEWISH MESSIAH?]
To assist with strengthening the connect
Clarity;
Fastidious [very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail.]
Authenticity: [of undisputed origin and not a copy; genuine. made or done in the traditional or original way, or in a way that faithfully resembles an original. based on facts; accurate or reliable. denoting an emotionally appropriate, significant, purposive, and responsible mode of human life. containing notes between the final (the principal note) and the note an octave higher.]
"A physical manifestation of a mental projection
The Great I Am"
Other Ways Of Using Your Lists;
"WindBlown"
"Written In The Clouds"
Adjusted Reality;
"The Father
Playing Chess
Shamanic [relating to the beliefs and practices associated with a shaman.]
Productive Rationality
As In
The Cooperation Strategy"
Insights!

William: Insights indeed :) .

7:79
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:27 am
BUT, some people LIKE to be judged, on what they have done.

However, NO one likes to be misjudged, for what they have NOT done.
The specifics re the GMs gathered together, are not suggesting there is no exception to the rule...

I have added the word-string "Some people LIKE to be judged, on what they have done", as well as the link to your post, to my ComList.

It will be interesting to see if the GM process picks up on it and something more is said about it...