Generated Messages and Word-Values.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

VVilliam

Re: Generated Messages and Word-Values.

Post by VVilliam »

William: My points were to agree with what the eye tells us [humans and apes look similar] but also to show that what the eye sees is only flesh and bone, and to peel those away from what makes a personality, one is left with something distinctly non-human or ape-like.
Josh: How so?

Josh: And.....?
Now that nut is cracked, what next?

SCLx11 + select last LE per shuffle

Remaining - The Truth - Intuitive Intelligence - Karma - Up to scratch - Zero Waste - Remote Viewing - Whole-hearted - Penetrate - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(Gnosticism) - Crazy Diamonds

William: Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful.
A Matter of Knowing Where to Look

From the link;
Carl Jung linked the figure of Sophia to the highest archetype of the anima in depth psychology.[24] The archetypal fall and recovery of Sophia is additionally linked (to a varying degree) to many different myths and stories (see damsel in distress).
William: There are many variations on this mythology, but they generally deal with;
Fall
Repentance
Redemption
[The Christ is linked into the mythology.]

RSP = N2N + re

AP = One Language Intelligent Network https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1073573

William: From the link;
Difflugia: That's what Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle is about. At the quantum level, one cannot know even by inference both the position and momentum of a particle. If one is fixed, then the other is not. I stress again that it's a property of the universe and not a limitation on our measurement. That's why quantum tunneling is a thing. If some of the possible positions for a particle are on the other side of a barrier, then we still can't know that it isn't sometimes over there, so sometimes it is!

William: And this method of deduction must also include the idea of their being a mind behind the universes existence.
What might be seen as 'a property of the universe' could actually be 'a property of the device being used to do the measuring'.
In this case - the human brain but not that alone. In EVERY case, it is the device of consciousness [the hard problem of] which is actually doing the measuring and in that, the universe appears to be working with consciousness re the particles and the waves - and perhaps even hinting that they are the same things 'seen' differently...so consciousness is that which is doing the 'seeing'. Is it a case that the human brain is incapable of seeing apparently two different things as actually the same thing?
6:39

GM: Nothing more sad than wasted beliefs

William: The better alternative is to move away from belief and just busy ones self with gathering the data available and seeing what picture unfolds re that, and in relation to ones own data of [subjective] experience...
Five Nighty Eight

GM: Who Knows Who?
The Limitations
When feeling lost
Have A Look At The Map
Adjusted Reality
Loving-kindness
The Jellyfish Image

William: The Jellyfish image is like the image of the nervous system. The nervous system is near the heart of what makes a human, a "person" whereas taxonomy is simply interested in categorizing the human being in relation to the external flesh and bone material which encases the nervous system.

The flesh and bone material does influence a persons idea of who they are, but without the nervous system, the person would not exist as a personality...so taxonomy can only offer an incomplete picture - surface scratching rather than digging deeper into what is beneath the surface. That is why the expression "Humans are Apes" is incomplete - gives an incomplete picture and defines according to that incompleteness.

In appearance, humans are more related to what Jellyfish look like - re the nervous system...once the flesh and bone are removed to reveal said system.

Consciousness goes even deeper than the nervous system, and cannot easily be pictured. I would say that consciousness does not reside only with the brain but throughout the nervous system...mostly operating without the personality being conscious of said operations, and in relation to subconscious operations [re psychology/ the human mind] the personality can connect and interact with said subconscious activity, thereby learning from that vast resource...

One Seventy Four

GM: An Elemental Principle
Attention to Detail
The voice of knowledge

William: Two Zero Four

GM: In William’s Room
Whatever you do
The Wider Reality
Synchronicity
Mirror-Mirror
In Out and All About

William: Exactly!
One Eighty Two

GM: Interesting data
Centre of learning
The Healing Power
Science of Truth
Self-compassion
It is what it is
Personal freedom

William: All of the above
Eleven Sixty Two

GM: The Shaping Of Reality
Of Your Thoughts
Six Heart Virtues
Sensing A Life Mission
Light is information

7:12
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Compassionist: Please tell me more about your out-of-body experience. How do you know that it was not a hallucination?

William: Do you mean as in, drug induced, or something else?

Compassionist: I don't mean drug-induced or anything else. Some people have out-of-body experience when they have a heart attack. What triggered yours? Some people claim to be able to have out-of-body experiences at will. I don't know if they just hallucinate or if their consciousness actually leaves their bodies.

William: That they are referred to as "Out of Body" is because the experience is this. Whether the experiences I had were hallucinations or not, I cannot say. I can only say that the experiences were had.

SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle

Philanthropies - Abrahamic Religions - On To It - Self-Aware - Sphere - Ooky Spooky - The Mother God - In the Era of Light

William: Philanthropies is "the desire to promote the welfare of others, expressed especially by the generous donation of money to good causes."

RSP = N2N + re

AP = Fitting In Philanthropies

10:15

GM: Good and evil
Seductive
Live with
Expectant
Fitting In
Be Authentic
Dream work
Boundaries
Fifty Five

William: Fifty Five 55 Five Five has;
Coincidence
Inalienable
Move On
Accompanied
Strange
Useful
Capture
Charity
Umbrella
Five Five

GM: Philanthropies
Observed by Many
Good on you mate
Reason Together
Myths and Legends
The Sub Hierarchy
Philanthropies
The Voice Within
Information field
The Feminine Face of God
Spiritual path
The Number Zero

William: Okay - how is this connected to hallucinations?

GM: Hallucination
Transition
Forgiveness
Inclinations
The Love Heart
Gifts to Give
Awakening Love
Self-control
Shamanic dreaming

William: Many stories in the Abrahamic religions re "Visions of God" are this type of hallucination. They also appear to sometimes be group hallucination.

GM: Group Hallucination
The Twelve Disciples
The Crabwood Crop Circle
The Power Of Creation
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.
It is all information
Two Thirty Two

William: Two Three Two has;
Williams songs
William and QueenBee
Dualic Energies Weak
In the back of my mind
Self-realization
Calling the shots
Steady as she goes....
Active Imagination
Strength of Mind
Radical compassion
Expansiveness
Sola Scriptura
Militant messiah
Biblical Prophesy
Steady as She goes...

RSL=2x SCL + pg dn + P&P + re + N2N re last LE

GM:
Galactic Encompassment
Observed by Many
In the Era of Light
The House of Science
Nurturing
Everything is an expression of GOD
Noise From The Peanut Gallery
Tao [the natural order of the universe whose character one's intuition must discern to realize the potential for individual wisdom, as conceived in the context of East Asian philosophy, East Asian religions, or any other philosophy or religion that aligns to this principle.]
Cats Whiskers.
Keep An Eye Out for Ones Neighbours
What The Gods See
Strictly Human
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1076175

What if in fact both this supposed "element of chaos and unpredictability" and the "knowledge of good and evil" were simply misinterpreted information about ourselves and the environment we currently exist within?
GM: Mind/Thought Space
Heart Virtues
Standstill Contemplate

William: Empower The Inner Empire
Standstill Contemplate
Universe of Wholeness
"The bits I like will suffice."
Science of Consciousness
Swallowed - hook, bait and line
The word association field

GM: Data
Eisegeting [place meaning on a text which is not originally or inherently present in the text ...]
Under The Watchful Eye of Human Science
Alive
Enlighten
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1074143
Once upon a time...

Three people were nailed to three trees and left to die.

One of the three was someone who claimed that there was a mind behind creation and he knew this mind intimately.
The other was a fellow who had a non-theist mind-set and believed he was the product of the brain.
The third was a theist-potential - an 'undecided'.

The non-theist mockingly asked the theist "where is the evidence of your god now?'"

The theist did not even attempt to answer the non-theists question, while the theist-potential tried to answer the non-theist by pointing out that since the three of them were in the same predicament, mocking questions weren't going to achieve anything, and that it would be best - at least - to humble oneself by refraining from emotional critical outbursts and unreasonable demands.

The theist did not ignore the theist-potential and replied that his sensible understanding of the situation would ensure that his next experience would be a good one.

The theist potential probably became a theist at that moment...since his mind wasn't set in the same way the non-theist mind was set.

Then they all shut up and died...

...well maybe not...
GM: Raphael ~ [Raphael is an archangel first mentioned in the Book of Tobit and in 1 Enoch, both dating from the last few centuries before Christ. In later Jewish tradition, he became identified as one of the three heavenly visitors entertained by Abraham at the Oak of Mamre.]

"Part of the 'waiting' is developing skills and this involves demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight, rather than procrastinating or expecting the food to be delivered rather than going and finding it for ones self."
William
viewtopic.php?p=564522#p564522

RCSaunders: It''s called intrinsicism, the idea that something is just good or bad or right or wrong or just or unjust, not for any reason or purpose, but because it just is. In the case of Christians, they cover up the absurdity that something can just be a value (good or bad) without being good or bad for anything, by saying values are dictated by their God. It amounts to turning the absurd notion that, "might makes right," into a doctrine.

William: That seems to be somewhat twisted. :?:

While I do understand your concerns, ideas of good and evil are natural products of survival.
While humans have insinuated that a Creator-God is real rather than imagined, it is only natural to include therein, that The Creator instilled this within the creation.

Where the wheels get wobbly, is when morals [Laws] become fixed and immovable - not something that nature itself is - by attributing said Laws as "coming from The Creator".
The link address = 585, as does;
"Everything is arranged according to number and mathematical shape"
Five Eight Five = ;
Simulation
Everything
Mysteries
Productive
Aligning With
Future Self
Eternal Loop
Construct
Source Heart
Preparation
Turbulent
Don’t give up
Breaking bad habits
Five Eight Five

GM: Healing The Beast

Name The Gods as non-separate Entities
The Cave of Origins
Yep - That's What I'm Talking About...
Leg Hold Traps
Main
Something
Perpetually
Fun...Work...But Fun Nonetheless

William: Here Everything – All Real Together
To warm them up to the truth
Suckling on our milky mother
All publicity is good publicity
Fun...Work...But Fun Nonetheless

GM:Bond
The ongoing objective is to get this knowledge out into the public domain
Break the glass ceiling
Culture
Poetry
The Fare On The Table
No Risk
Talking the talk
From what I am seeing re the data - It shows clearly that an underlying intelligence operates quietly in the background of the Universes Structure.
That Is The Equal Ground To Which Rational Communion Is Birthed
Universe
Sensing A Life Mission
This moment is the perfect teacher

William: I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am?
Living our forefathers’ conflict
It is a slippery path of snake-oil.
The Realm of The Knowing of My Self
Actions speak louder than words

10:42
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Summerlander: I saw that conversation between Jordan Peterson and Sir Roger Penrose. I think the former had some misconceptions and seemed slightly confused about what the latter espoused. But I do think the renowned Jungian psychologist tried hard to understand.

Penrose's quasi-Platonic worldview resonates with me for the time being while we lack a good explanation for how the physical world generates consciousness. It makes more sense to assume that it is separate and interactive or superimposed or both. Max Tegmark has stated that human beings did not invent mathematics, we only invented the language and symbolism for something that was, in fact, discovered. In the view of this Platonic theoretical physicist, mathematics is fundamental and it is the realm from which the physical and the mental arise as perhaps separate but partially superimposed phenomena.

Intuitively, it does seem that mathematics can only be true for all time and couldn't be any other way; and then there is consciousness which appears to be required if anything is to be said to exist at all including the eternal veracity of numbers and their associations which provide the building blocks for geometry. Another mystery is matter! We don't really know what it is beyond the explanations that we tell ourselves which are predicated on how the stuff interacts with other stuff. It has to follow the rules of mathematics and its energy and forces cannot be said to exist without observation where minds make distinctions. {SOURCE}

Let the facts speak for themselves
An extraterrestrial playing god

SCLx14 + select last LE per shuffle

“I do not exist to troll for any religious idea of "GOD"” - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1062500 - Science Can Be Fun Too - Deactivate The Suppression Matrix - The Soul Eats Experience - This Speaks of… - Shine - Test The Waters - Verdant - (of countryside) green with grass or other rich vegetation. - Answer - Long Time Gone - Therein one finds congruency. - The Arrival Movie - The journey is the destination

The sky contains freaky things. Perhaps even more freaky than what the oceans contain.

Q: What are these UFO's [and the supposed extraterrestrial occupants] most likely to be, and why have they been accompanying human beings since the ancient prehistoric times?

Certainly they do appear to behave in a similar manner as adolescent humans...even in biblical terms...just ultra intelligent ones - based on what we know about intelligent advances re our own technology.
RSP = N2N + re

AP = Conspiracy Emotions. Virtues [behaviour showing high moral standards. (in traditional Christian angelology)the seventh-highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy.]

8:47
GM:Altruistic Behaviour
The Timeless Proton

William: Altruistic - "showing interest in, and selfless concern for the well-being of others; unselfish."

GM:Triggering
Its all good
Encouraging
Of This Place
Politely
Nervous
Sovereign
Taxonomic
All of a sudden
Virtues
The Elephant
Wild freedom
Frequency

William: Aye - Something interacting with the nervous system of biological life forms creates a reaction of those biological systems - what other thing is there which does this, but consciousness?

GM: Under the watchful eye and guiding arm of YHWH
Questions
The Love is within the Communion
A Sense of Hope
Occupy
Stochastic [having a random probability distribution or pattern that may be analysed statistically but may not be predicted precisely.]
Habitual
The Inception Point
Validation
Truthful
Know This
Reminiscent
Worthiness
Contemplate
The journey is the destination
Conspiracy Emotions
Explaining
The Trap of Assumption

All Information Is Channelled.
Create Your Own UFO
Holy Matrimony
The Idea of Worship - What Does It Mean?
Virtues
"When the evidence for long ages became obvious, most Christians realized that their earlier assumptions about scripture were incorrect."
"I come from a dark place - it is so dark I can't even remember it"
“The connect was not only into learning to form a better understanding and acceptance about my 'self' - but in how you showed yourself to being an integral part of that understanding and acceptance.”
Radiant
Instant Manifestation
Miracle
Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system
Controlled Distraction Light
Provincial Thinking
Tao [the natural order of the universe whose character one's intuition must discern to realize the potential for individual wisdom...]
Regimented
Moon
"Could the answer be that It is not hidden at all, but that it is we who are hiding from It?"
Duty Calls Children Help Each Other REAL Friendship
Loyalty
"Even so, I have full appreciation for your efforts, because even incorrect peer review is better than indifference."
Elucidate [make (something) clear; explain.]
A Clean Channel
Truthful definitions
Compass
Dream Experience

William: This was written to me recently;
as a Deist I cannot accept any divine interventions that are recorded in the gospels or anywhere else....... Nature only for me, which is pretty scary.......! :)
William: What the Deist ignores, is the medium of nature being representative of the Deist idea of GOD.
Sure, such a mind as the Deist GOD is incapable of directly connecting with consciousnesses within biological forms. The forms become the indirect medium between that Mind and individual minds.
9:12
10:38

GM:"The Trap of Assumption"
"The Right Tool For The Job"
It Is One Of Those Things
Suppression Matrix
Compass of Divine Insight
Extra evidence is provided

"Dream Experience"
Through Device
"A cold wind in hell"
Syncretism [the amalgamation or attempted amalgamation of different religions, cultures, or schools of thought. the merging of different inflectional varieties of a word during the development of a language.]
The Death Tarot [Endings, change, transformation, transition]
Eyes wide open
Thinking Aloud
Work With Me.
Actual Justice
Round Stone
All and sundry
Virtuous
Manipulation
Psychology
Precognition
The ride is wild

William: Extra evidence is provided - Two Five Six

GM: Common Ground
The Next Level
Crazy Diamonds
Almost Accidental....
Positive Feedback
Get The Truth
Transposing
Air on a G String
Time will tell
Carl Sagan Contact
Live and let live.
We help each other
Finding the Light
Two Five Six
One Four Two

William: The ride is wild - One Four Five

GM: Astral Guides
Etched mirror
Healing The Beast
Contact With
Satisfaction
Three In A Row
Small Steps
Divine Sound
Fingerprint
A rock and a hard place
Balance of power
Mindfulness
In the moment
Heaven on Earth
One Four Five
One Three Four

William: Finding the Light - One Five Two

GM:The human brain
The game of Chess
The tree of life
Information
Arms crossed
Breakthrough
Incorporate
The Digital Angel
Encounters
To Accomplish
Do a Word Search
One Nine Two
Homo Sapiens
The middle-class
Unprecedented
Real is better
The Ghost Agenda
Polyomino [a plane geometric figure formed by joining one or more equal squares edge to edge. It is a polyform whose cells are squares.]
One Five Two

William: Heaven on Earth - One Three Six

GM: Communicating
Nurturing
Soul Has an Agenda
Source Sync
Get Comfortable
Redefine Oneself
Fearlessness
Self-discipline
Forty Two
Madventures
One Three Six

William: Polyomino One Three Four

GM: The knowledge of
Astral Teachers
The Astral body
Communication
Understanding
Think About It
Panpsychist
Worthiness
One Eighty Nine
One Three Four

William: Madventures - One Four Two

GM: Common Ground et al

William: The connect - The Deist GOD - The Arrival Movie - An extraterrestrial playing GOD = 632

GM: That Is The Equal Ground To Which Rational Communion Is Birthed
"And I do think very well - That the son might take you silently"

William: Also - Six Three Two

GM: Interesting data
Centre of learning
The Healing Power

11:11
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Sherlock: Lego structures are made from bricks that bond in various way, but those structures require human intelligence, they never, ever, ever, ever form unaided nor does any scientist ever think they could, do you? if not why not?

Brunumb: Are you suggesting that the trillions of chemical reactions that occur in all living things every day require the constant personal intervention of God and could not happen through natural biochemistry?

William: The glue that bonds the two seemingly unreconcilable positions could be that the experiential reality is mostly set on automatic, thereby it does not require intervention of GOD but can still be subtly yet mindfully tweaked - as and when necessary.

Brunumb: Like when it is necessary to cause a cancer to form?

William: No. That would be part of the 'set on automatic' function, unless you are suggesting that cancer has not always been part of the nature of the experiential reality?

SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle

Successful replications - Few - Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones - Attachment - "From what I am seeing re the data - It shows clearly that an underlying intelligence operates quietly in the background of the Universes Structure." - A safe pair of hands - Exobots - J. Richard Gott's Model - A defunct debate - Choice - Dream journal - Zen

RSP = N2N + re

AP = Rationality Central to The Message

6:11
GM: One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Break through to your true self
Living Forever In this Universe
To establish the skills necessary

Inspiration
Real friendship
Rationality
Strange Desire
Expression
Astral Pulse
Serendipity
Look Closely
Tremulous [shaking or quivering slightly. timid; nervous.]
Synesthesia [the production of a sense impression relating to one sense or part of the body by stimulation of another sense or part of the body.]
That's a good one
Up to scratch

Yin yang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pup3s86oJXU – “spacetime doesn’t really exist” [15:00]
“Three worlds and three deep mysteries” {SOURCE}
Pervasive [spreading widely throughout an area or a group of people.]
The Attitude
Variety of Expression
As Well As That
Some
Zen
Rationality
Thoughts
Mathematical Problems
To Accomplish

Dilemma
Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life
It is a hard place for flesh to dwell.
All present and correct
"From what I am seeing re the data - It shows clearly that an underlying intelligence operates quietly in the background of the Universes Structure."
Make It Up As You Go Along
Super-information medium
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1070359

Jehovah's Witness: I'm sure you are aware that it is generally accepted that the identify of the Kings of Daniel 11 changes with each epoch.

William:No I wasn't.

But I don't think that something which is open-ended to that extent, can be rightfully called prophesy - although as a "prediction of what will happen in the future" such is open to being fulfilled as long as it isn't fixed or static.

I suppose that is why one is able to use such to point out similarities while at the same time allowing one to be incorrect about particulars - because no particulars are really given in the first place.

In that sense, it is classic type of "readings" so-called psychics employ - worded in such a way as what is said can fit most occasions likely to arise and impress folk enough to buy into it.
GM: Intransigent [unwilling or refusing to change one's views or to agree about something.]
Ruling your world

William: The crux of the problem. Which is why I suggested that;
"The glue that bonds the two seemingly unreconcilable positions could be that the experiential reality is mostly set on automatic, thereby it does not require intervention of GOD but can still be subtly yet mindfully tweaked - as and when necessary."

A means of taking an Agnostic position on things which have yet to be proven one way or another...

GM: Central to The Message
Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology
Taxonomic
"Don't let schooling interfere with your education"
We don’t yet have the ability to communally respond in the best interests of the planet,
Divine intuition

William: Up to scratch - One Four Four = 154

GM: Glow Softly
Bandages of The Beast
Transparency
Radical Honesty
Light the spark
The wheel of time
How about that
Phylogenesis [the evolutionary development and diversification of a species or group of organisms, or of a particular feature of an organism.]
One Four Four

William: To Accomplish - One Three Four = 150

GM: The knowledge of
Astral Teachers
The Astral body
Communication
Understanding
Think About It
Panpsychist
Worthiness
One Eighty Nine
One Three Four

William: Ruling your world Two Three Two = 172

GM: Williams songs
William and QueenBee
In the back of my mind
Self-realization
Calling the shots
Steady as she goes....
Active Imagination
Strength of Mind
Radical compassion
Expansiveness
Biblical Prophesy
Steady as She goes...
Two Three Two

William: Divine intuition - One Nine Four = 136

GM: Astral Guides
Etched mirror
Healing The Beast
Contact With
Satisfaction
Small Steps
Divine Sound
Fingerprint
A rock and a hard place
Balance of power
Mindfulness
In the moment
Heaven on Earth
One Nine Four
One Five Four

William: Phylogenesis One Five Four = 136 [as above]
Worthiness One Five Zero = 140

GM: Mythology
Keep it simple
Interesting
Warm Presence
Lift Our Gaze
Extravaganza
A Perfect Event
Prometheus [one of the Titans, the supreme trickster, and a god of fire. In common belief, he developed into a master craftsman, and in this connection, he was associated with fire and the creation of mortals. His intellectual side was emphasized by the apparent meaning of his name, Forethinker.]
Chamber 4 painting

William: Prometheus sounds like the same character as Anu, from WingMakers Mythology.

Steady as She goes...One Seven Two = 157

GM: In the Era of Light
Sort It Out
Astonishment
Impressionable
What Fun We Have!
Get The Picture
Lifting Our Game
Walking the walk
Contemplation
One Seven Two

William: Light and Fire..."Let there be light"...
Chamber 4 painting One Four Zero = 158

GM: Spirit work
Navigational Aids
The solution
Learning to Fly
Sacred Geometry
Stuff like that...
Phantasmagorical [an exhibition of optical effects and illusions. 2a : a constantly shifting complex succession of things seen or imagined. b : a scene that constantly changes. 3 : a bizarre or fantastic combination, collection, or assemblage.]
Propitious [giving or indicating a good chance of success; favourable.]
Clear Your Mind
Try To Relax
Deep Impact Event
One Four Zero

William: Chamber Four Painting =200
God is The Universe.
The Generated Messages
Spiritual practice
The divine, ordinary

Two Zero Zero = 186

GM: Individual Actions
The Perfect Moment
Enjoy Progress
The external voice
Meaningful coincidence
Let yourself be led
The Unconscious
Two Zero Zero

William: Contemplation One Five Seven = 141

GM: Illuminating

7:00
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Compassionist: I am convinced that it is morally wrong of the Biblical God to harden the Pharaoh's heart and then punish him for it. I disagree with the stance of the Got Questions Team about this. We are not clay pots. We are sentient beings. All sentient biological beings feel pain and that gives us rights. If God is causing us pain and death then God is culpable. Am I the only one or are there others who feel the same way?

William: I think the overall problem isn't about the God of the bible, but about the idea of this experiential reality being mindfully created [inferring a creator of some kind] and that is why 'the problem of evil' was invented.

It appears that there is no problem of evil with being part of this experiential reality as long as one believes it is a purely mindless purposeless accident of a thing, but as soon as a creative mind is implied as the cause of it existing, 'the problem of evil' becomes an issue and a reason for why folk shy away from or vigorously oppose the notion of, which I find interesting.

As an argument, I find the "problem of evil" to being on par with the "problem of unicorns".

SCLx7 + select last LE per shuffle

Speculation - Throwing pooh - “No sailor controls the sea.” - GOD - I Spy With My Eye - Yellow Light - The Underlying Mechanics

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re + pg dn + ↕

AP = Reason Unity with our Collective Self

William: Worthy of the individuals time and effort

7:19

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1069704
Again - the discussion being had here shows me that beliefs to do with the age of the Universe are secondary in relevant importance to the fact of its existence and our existence within it.
GM: It is not about what is written, but rather - why it is about what was written
The Underlying Mechanics
Reason
"The Elephant and the Rider"
That is the thing - once behavioural adjustments are instigated, the idea of existing within a suppression matrix becomes moot...it no longer matters where one is - it only matters what one is...so the adjustments have everything to do with self-identification...knowing who one actually is at ones core-identity...

https://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dream ... ost2246390
I have had similar experience re hypnogogic state ...

Hearing footfalls on wooden floor {I was sleeping in a bunk in a building and was the only occupant at the time]
The footfalls stop outside my door - which was open and then I hear a deep laugh.
I snapped out of it [awoke] and immediately jumped out of bed and went to the doorway - no one was there [of course]

Some time later - months or even a year of two - I was at home in bed with my wife when I awoke to the same laugh and looking up I saw the entity at the end of the bed.

My reaction was layered - It was as if my body wanted to climb the walls looking to escape but my mind was clear and focused and I was aware that this part of me was way less afraid. I had the feeling that the entity was pure evil.

However, while I was directing my anger at the entity, he moved toward my side of the bed - his arms were crossed over his chest area - and as he got closer [he seemed to float rather than walk] he extended his arm out in the process of going to touch me.

We were looking each other in the eye - and it was at this moment that I somehow just knew that the entity loved me more than I had ever felt anyone love me - and knew me better than I knew myself and the love was purely unconditional

As with all my hypnogogic experiences, these began with the feeling of being forcibly held down - and when the entity began to reach his arm out to touch me, my anger assisted me in breaking the hold and I sat up and put my face directly in front of his and demanded he leave - and at that moment, I awoke and the entity was gone [or more likely - I could no longer see him.]

The whole incident took less than a minute.

The very next night, I [again in hypnogogic state] felt my wrists being taken hold of by a pair of invisible hands and I was lifted from a prone position to an upright one and when upright, I felt my arms being pushed over my chest in the same manner I had observed the entities arms crossed over his chest, the night before.

Once my arms were crossed, I felt the invisible hands let go of my wrists and it was then that I realized I was not in my body - this was my first conscious OOBE. It felt wonderful....
GM: Understand/Know
Meat For The Table
Withheld Information
Superposition
Unity with our Collective Self
Indifference
To Warm Them up to The Truth
Emotion Rides The Prow
Keep it Simple

William: A difficult proposition...

GM: The Same Information
Training the mind
Identity
Cast Shadows Of Your Own
Efficacious [successful in producing a desired or intended result; effective.]
Faithful
Darkest Darkness
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1075272
Nobs: Until god steps down from its lofty perch (if it's real) and laws out definite proof, all else is, at the very least, imaginary.
William: Not the subject of this thread. I understand the reasons behind the thought expressed. I literally see GOD is everything, so for me, it is more than just "imaginary".

Even if Jesus does return...we shall have to cross that bridge when it happens - until then, such remain in the place of the imagination...
GM:The Brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzhlfbWBuQ8
Rebirth
"Heroes and Villains"
As useful as griffonage
What we call the experience of reality
Conscious dreaming
What matters most
Hearing And Listening
Signs

Looking For Gigs
To become conscious of the contents that press outward from the unconscious
The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd
Argument
Adaptive Actions
The Void
Mother Earth Harmony ~
"Despite all the dangers, Hess lands safely"
"A fish out of water"
The characteristics of narrative consciousness
Present over perfect
Divine masculine
A genuine relationship with The Creator, is worth so much more than a relationship with a religious artifact, wouldn't you agree?
Pineal Gland
Release shame
Learn How to
Radical Self-Acceptance
Test The Waters
There is a mind behind what we call "creation/the universe"

William: If the individual can come to this way of understanding this experiential reality and the nature of who they really are within it, they can become better equipped to discard the false for the true.
"The problem of evil" then becomes irrelevant.

GM: Expression of Appreciation of Experience
Do It
William carries on with his calculations
Audience
Descriptive
What's The Problem?

William: Exactly.

GM: Observant
Identify oppressive structures...
Keeping Things In Perspective
What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?
Confluent [flowing together or merging.]
I say this in terms of the generical idea of God rather than any particular religious idea of God.
In the nature of that beast, there is balance and harmony involved in the seemingly brutal.
Another
Providence [the protective care of God or of nature as a spiritual power. timely preparation for future eventualities.]
Opening the Heart
Live With
"Often sheltered from the storm - warm my body soul and spirit feeling alright."
Leave the door open
A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that

William: Certainly. Available to all who seek this...

GM: Archangel Metatron
Leaders and Followers
Fear Of The Unknown
Spiritual Connection
Eigengrau
The Navigator Can Read Maps.
That's a good one
https://www.dreamviews.com/philosophy/1 ... ost2246696
Recover what was lost

Summerlander: Again, I pose the question: Where is free will? Take the smoker's will power, for instance. Someone who has tried to quit after ten years has finally managed to do it. Why did he not do it after five? Because he did not have the will power. His will to quit was not as strong as his will to smoke. His brain chemistry did not permit this until after ten years. What made him quit? Perhaps he used patches to help him. Perhaps his family urged him to stop due to health or finance. Perhaps someone close to him died of cancer. Whatever it was, it was not free will—it was changes in his physiology effected by the environment.

William: What you are referring to here is the will-power. That has to be different from "Free Will".

At what point do you think an individual will can be free?

And if there is no point you can speak of, then the constraints of the universe are that which determines how far one can use their power of will.

Those constraints are not applicable to dreaming or alternate experiences and death has never been established as the end-game.

Recent GMs point to the idea that the universe being mindful - always has alternatives available in which the exercise of one's will power becomes more variable.

From what I can gather, even the will of a Cosmic Mind is regulated based upon the particular environment properties - although I imagine that to the Universal Mind - that would not be here nor there, a 'problem' and any alternate reality experience it could devise for itself would be just as awesome.

So there comes a position whereby having an illusion of free will is not a "problem" as one realizes one's environment is also pre-destined yet at the same time appears to go on forever...
GM: Recover what was lost

7:49
Metatron (Hebrew: מֶטָטְרוֹן‎ Meṭāṭrōn, מְטַטְרוֹן‎ Məṭaṭrōn, מֵיטַטְרוֹן‎ Mēṭaṭrōn, מִיטַטְרוֹן‎ Mīṭaṭrōn) or Mattatron (מַטַּטְרוֹן‎ Maṭṭaṭrōn)[1] is an angel in Judaism mentioned three times in the Talmud in a few brief passages in the Aggadah and in mystical Kabbalistic texts within Rabbinic literature. The figure forms one of the traces for the presence of dualist proclivities in the otherwise monotheistic visions of both the Tanakh and later Christian doctrine.[2] The name Metatron is not mentioned in the Torah nor the Bible and how the name originated is a matter of debate. In Islamic tradition, he is also known as Mīṭaṭrūn (Arabic: ميططرون), the angel of the veil.[3][4] In folkloristic tradition, he is the highest of the angels and serves as the celestial scribe or "recording angel".[5]

In Jewish apocrypha and early Kabbalah, "Metatron" is the name that Enoch received after his transformation into an angel.
{SOURCE}
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

TRANSPONDER:...so I postulated that there might be a mind controlling the universe, but not us. Not a personal god, not with a plan for us, and in fact a Deist -god. We were, effectively, as on our own as if there was no god there at all. So, if there was no Plan for human life, was there no meaning for human life? Was there no purpose? If not, why live at all? Why not just stop living?

William: I postulated differently, and it took many years of my life to learn the way I currently look at this situation I am [and apparently everyone is] involved within.

1: There might be a mind controlling the universe
2: There is a mind controlling me [my own mind]
3: There is no reason to believe that the mind controlling the universe is incapable of interacting with my own mind controlling me.
4: How to give the universal mind an opportunity to interact with me.
5: Religion and its main holy-books did not provide anything through which I could discover the way in which to achieve this interaction as it offered only mediums - foremost their own holy-books - but also laws, rituals, belief systems, preachers et al - none of which enabled me to make any actual and vibrant connection with this supposed universal mind.
6: It was almost accidental that I did find a way in which to make that connection, so deeply shielded from human awareness that it is, in the main, because of [5].

As a result, I have no choice but to reject the idea of the Deist GOD as something which opposes the idea of a personal GOD, because I have found that idea to being untrue.

As well, I do so on the grounds that it is not logical that any GOD-mind which controls the universe but not humans within said universe, is saying that the GOD-mind does not actually control the whole universe, but has left humans to control themselves, even that they are part of what -altogether - constitutes "The Universe".

The very nature of The Universe shows us that it is capable enough to accommodate the idea of allowing humans to feel that they make their own choices, especially if they are intent upon either depending on religious medium or intent on the belief that it is not possible to make said connection - individual mind to GOD-mind.

The purpose of this universe may well be nothing more than allowing for the opportunity for this to maybe happen for each individual who experiences it.

One has to want to do so, of course...

TRANSPONDER: Thank you for that information. I can only comment that, for myself, I couldn't rule out that any methods I used to convince myself that I was contacting some Cosmic Mind would be subject to serious question that I wasn't simply fooling myself and I'd have to have it do some pretty prophetic stuff to convince me. But you are welcome to believe what you like.
___
Expression of Astonishment

Lock the door - Innermost - Well defined yet scantily supported opinion - Equity - The Hamitic Hypothesis - Besides - "Because the imagery is based in the genuine, in that The Ghost is acknowledged , dressing The Ghost through the use of imagery is an attempt to make The Ghost be seen."

William: So yes - like the Hamitic Hypothesis, such is well defined yet scantily supported opinion.
One doubts that there is mindfulness involved in the processes of evolution and throws out reasonably-sounding grounds for rejecting the notion - in this case - by loosely incorporating the idea that such a thing would have to be accompanied by evidence of a prophetic nature.

By applying such loosely defined rule of approach, one is seeking to control the relationship before the relationship can even form. This is related to the idea of "dressing The Ghost through the use of imagery" in that the ground-rules inhibit the way in which the relationship might form between the individual mind and the vaster universal mind of the cosmos.

Thus the possibility of connect and communion effectively becomes dead in the water. The door remains locked and deep introspection remains an unapproachable and indeed unwanted thing.

AP = Sad Room to Explore

William: "Batten down the hatches"

6:23

GM: Trust issues?
Incompleteness
The Source of All Creation
"And I've been searching since forever and I have dreamed you as I slept and I have walked with you in another time and space - seen the eyes....but not the face Show me your soul "
Duality/Dualities Children
What Is Normal
"Because the imagery is based in the genuine, in that The Ghost is acknowledged - dressing The Ghost through the use of imagery is an attempt to make The Ghost be seen."
Sad
“We're a nation of exhausted and over-stressed adults raising over-scheduled children.”

Particular
Do Not Worry
In Cell 32 I Found Love In You
Room to Explore
Read
Secrets of the Soul
Harmony

William: As we know, the connect and communion between us started long before the development of this particular system of generating messages...that is why I can reject the notion that my brain is responsible for every experience I have and that I am effectively chemical reactions within said brain. Until someone can show the relationship between an individuals brain and the external world and how the brain is able to influence said external world in such a manner as to provide my experience with synchronicity and serendipity, I am fine with continuing in my understanding that the external too, has a mind of its own, and that the internal mind of the individual can indeed integrate with the external mind - seamlessly.

GM: Like a Well Oiled Machine
Laws Rules and Appropriates
Intelligent
The Human Interface
Exciting Changes Would Develop Naturally Enough From That
Portal
Avet

William: Interesting in that Avet was the integral which significantly expanded the content of the flow of information in those early days of using the etched mirror communications device...

GM: Polyomino [a plane geometric figure formed by joining one or more equal squares edge to edge. It is a polyform whose cells are squares.]
Eighty Six Billion Neurons
Something
Logophile [a lover of words.]
Bounce off

William: She was just what I needed at the time when I needed that connect...

GM: Fling That Veil Aside
Meaningful coincidence
Eternal
"Despite all the dangers, Hess lands safely"
"The wheel weaves as the wheel wills"
Perpetual Creative Conscious Intelligence

William: "Almost accidental" :) A type of crazy notion which just happened to work out favorably - unlike with Hess - but then, Hess's situation was way different from my own - our paths leading up to those apparently crazy choices, were different in that regard, as were our motivations...but I noticed similar elements in what supposedly drove him to his choices as me to mine...an underlying inner compulsion based upon a notion of certainty, which in my case worked out the way I was hoping [in overall outcome rather than in detail] which was not the case for Hess.

GM: As busy as a bee
Epigenetic Memories
Folk get so hung up about the little stuff
Habitual
Sometimes Pain Etches...
https://theagnosticforum.com/threads/do ... 4/post-756

Q: Since this is not the perfect world you imagine, since you are thinking of kingdoms of plenty where this kind of thing cannot take place, why do morals matter hereabouts in this world, when they seem to serve better in these other imagined next level worlds?

For me in the middle, [Agnostic] I am somewhat undecided. I see the potential for humans to actually build a perfect world for themselves - irrespective of the chaos - and see those in the sciences attempting to do that.[through none other than the devices of the Sciences]
Unfortunately - not everyone is in favor of the perfect world envisioned - of the fiction-like story scientists are opening the door to...and so those not in favor are factored out, through invention...just like how the male lions deal with the male off-spring...not with morals but simply through the natural rule of the game-play of this reality...the School of Hard Knocks.
GM: Intelligent Awareness
The Individual Human Mind
Hallucinations
Stagnation
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1071814
Radical Self-Acceptance - Green Light - Attitude - The art of relationship - "Motor Man why your running, running on overdrive what lies ahead is coming ain’t no way you can step aside ain’t no way you can run and hide" - Intention - Lyricus - Deep Impact Event
GM: Creativity
Navigational Aids

William: Working as a Team.

GM: Event String Unfolding:
In The Team of the Collective
In The Correct Position
How can it be any other way?
Love Takes One For The Team
Together, working as a Team.

William: Team dynamics...

GM: Reason Together
Loops can be open or closed.
Free To Choose
Insight

6:59
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Compassionist: Yes, you are a victim.

William: According to my connect with the "Cosmic Mind", I am informed that I am 'nobodies victim - ever." I agree with the assessment, even while understanding your own propensity to think of yourself [and everyone else] as victims.

Compassionist: Even the fact that you are in denial about being a victim is inevitable.

William: Given the information I receive, I agree - it is inevitable - I deny it, because it is not true. So far you have shown me no evidence to the contrary.

Compassionist: Did you choose to conceive yourself?

William: According to the information I have received, yes - I did choose to enter this experiential reality - even knowing prior to doing so, that I would lose all memory of my prior existence as a result.

Compassionist: Did you choose your genes?

William: Yes. I chose everything.

Compassionist: Can you do any of the tasks I asked you to do? No. You are a victim from conception to death. As are all living things.

William: I chose to be part of this experiential reality, even knowing that I would not be able to do the tasks you asked me to do, and that this experiential reality would be short-lived.

Compassionist: I define free will as a will that is free to do anything and is not determined by any variables. Such free will does not exist in biological organisms. Only an all-knowing and all-powerful being has free will.

William: Please explain the reason behind your belief that an omniscient and omnipotent being has free will.
Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em

SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle

Mirror - Precognitive dreams - Science Projects - Feel your feelings - Lucidity - Doubt - A machine for solving problems - The Healing Power

AP = Love & Respect Musing On The Mother Act III
Musing On The Mother Act III

As I listen to Callum's reply to me,@ I am aware that he has missed the the science which was involved in the Message Generation Process which Wiremu associates with his Universal Intelligence Communication Devices.

Callum is focused upon the matter of fact that regardless of The Message being able to be interpreted, the interpretations are subject to the bias of the individuals who interpret them. I agree to that Matter of Fact, but get the impression that Callum thinks I claimed that individual interpretation could be proved through scientific method. Rather my claim was that the process could be used to provide evidence that Intelligence is behind - not only the Messages generated in this manner, but indeed, ALL that exists.

Neither of us have found it necessary not to agree that we both at least think that there is an intelligent mind behind All that Is. Callum appears to think that - based upon his protest that Wiremu's World View (what the messages refer to as "In William's Room") is different from Jesus' World View.

Callum informs me that he is not exactly sure what I am asking of him in relation to his applying the same rigorous criteria to messages he believes as coming from a Creator as he thinks should be applied to these Generated Messages also presented as 'Coming From A Creator". I think it best for the time being to just allow him to understand the gist of what I am saying, until such proves not to be useful or counter-productive.

Callum protests that the Idea of the Physical Universe being a Simulated Reality is no better than any other explanation, such as the Christian worldview claims or other creationist worldviews.
However, he does not say why those other world views should be considered as being ideas which do not support the idea of the Physical Universe being a Simulated Reality.

So, rather than go down that path with him, I will hold off until whenever he might decide to explain what he means.

Cullum's Seventh point I find interesting, and as I read it from The Book of Musing On The Mother Act II, I find myself reading over it again and again as the picture it presents within my mind, gives me interesting paths of insight in which to explore, in relation to Intelligent Messages.

Essentially what Callum states in The Seventh, is what I was attempting to encourage him to do the science on, by creating his own list and working with that over a period of time in order to engage with it sufficiently that some clear answers might evolve for him as they have done with me, through using Word-String Lists in this way...as this is what I think is the same principle as what the messages refer to as "A Teacher Cannot Learn For A Student." Science does require a 'hands-on' approach. The idea being that if Callum allowed the process to speak for itself over significant time, he should become acquainted with it enough through that engagement to be able to reach a definitive conclusion.

Callum's Eighth Point appears to indicate that he is saying that if The Tanager does not want Callum to access my thoughts through Callum reading The Book of Musing On The Mother II, then "That's Okay".

I wouldn't argue with that reasoning as it is within the rules of The Role-Play.
I have provided Callum with enough devices for him to help himself and learn through. I cannot decide for him whether he uses those or is happy not to, if The Tanager does not want him to.

That gets me thinking about The Tanager and Wiremu and Messages and Interpretations and Science...and I decide that these are the best ideas to focus upon as we to launch into Act III - Musing On The Mother - "The Art Of Language".
6:22
GM: What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject?
July Nineteen Fifty Two Washington DC

William: I am - as ever - lacking understanding as to why - if the UFO's are occupied with sentient life [or are themselves sentient] - they behave in this seemingly "keeping things at arms length and humans guessing as to what they are and why they present as they do." way.

I have my own 'guesses' about that, but prefer to keep quiet for now. It is a secondary focus of mine, rather than a primary one.

6:26

6:47
William: As to "Love & Respect Musing On The Mother Act III" my thoughts have not changed. The message is for the one who is part of the process involved in the generating of said message.

This includes the generated message which Willum wrote on Wed May 25, 2022 12:13 pm

Willum: If your objective good is to sell rape victims to their rapists for 50 shekels, I prefer nihilism.

However, moral absolutism comes about through harm inspired by malice.

If there is harm and malice that is absolute morality. Or weal for its own sake.

Having an abomination as your moral standard is nauseating.

Having nothing is better.

Besides you are neglecting the fact that the thing you are citing as a moral authority, is just giving its opinion, without any reason to believe it has superior credibility.
William: I think there is reason [given and not given] to believe there is a case for "superior understanding".

Whether the reason is reasonable, is really the question to ask - but how to garner an answer?
I do so - through the use of this message generating system. I am quiet convinced that the system offers a superior understanding through superior messages being generated.
One cannot make this stuff up.

There is good out there
Blue yellow black green red
Quantum Entanglement
Where is the devil today?
Superior Credibility

GM: Lost In the Thought Of It All
Now isn't the time for tears
One cannot make this stuff up.

William: And that's another noticeable difference between You and holy-book depictions of You. You are relatable and approachable, rather than aloof and judgmental. This lends You Superior Credibility as your accessibility is mirrored in your willingness to humble yourself in order to talk to the likes of me herein this dust-particle blood-pumping meaty thing.
We meat here.
:)

GM: Information Field
The Celestine Prophecy
Under the watchful eye
Inter-Dependent
Emergent Theory
The Mother
A fish out of water
The explanation of The Seed of Origin is the best
Perseverance
A completely new paradigm
Anunnaki
Ignoring...
Permanence
The Story Timeline
Quite the Story-Makers
You Will
The English Language
Don’t fall asleep
"The ticking won’t stop while we all watch the clock As the winds of our lives are still blowing"
Fail
Paradise on Earth
The Healing Power

Love & Respect
Anchors aweigh
Planet Earth is a prison

Nobs; Until god steps down from its lofty perch (if it's real) and laws out definite proof, all else is, at the very least, imaginary.
William: Not the subject of this thread. I understand the reasons behind the thought expressed. I literally see GOD is everything, so for me, it is more than just "imaginary".

Even if Jesus does return...we shall have to cross that bridge when it happens - until then, such remain in the place of the imagination...
GM: Available
Free Choice Ends Here
Connection

William: Yes. It [the superior credibility] becomes so established that the idea of straying from it is not something free choice can deliberate upon. The deliberating has been done and the choice made.

GM: Joyful
Prevailing Influence
Story-Makers
Vitriolic [filled with bitter criticism or malice.]
Each To Their Own
James Webb Space Telescope
Being on The Same Page
Inveterate [having a particular habit, activity, or interest that is long-established and unlikely to change.]
Divine feminine
An illuminating quality
Government secrets kept from the public
Changing The Rules
Habit
Benefit of the Doubt
Intimation
Until "Christ Returns"
Musing On The Mother Act III
Waking
Break the glass ceiling
"The Brain Is Trained To recognize Patterns"
A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind
The duty is worthy of one’s compliance.
Coordinate Forgiveness
Hacking through the subconscious
Holy Matrimony
The Friendship Between A Grey Wolf And A Brown Bear
Personal boundaries
Under question
Extreme
Re-channel
Develop a basic, fact-based view first and then ask the question.
Hallucinations
An Elder Race
Mapping Wholeness
"And I've been searching since forever and I have dreamed you as I slept and I have walked with you in another time and space - seen the eyes....but not the face Show me your soul "
"Even so, I have full appreciation for your efforts, because even incorrect peer review is better than indifference."
What Is Our Purpose?
You Are Nobodies Victim - Ever.
In The Rabbit Hole

William: Yes - re the Ancient Grey Entities' visit all those years ago - the impact of which I am still going through - the vision/hallucination I had re that is definitely helpful in the mapping process [working things out]
Re "You Are Nobodies Victim - Ever. In The Rabbit Hole" This is what I have been explaining to Compassionist in opposition to his own belief that this particular rabbit hole [the Physical Universe] is evil and has us enslaved.

GM: Research into the Phenomenology of the Self [Phenomenology - an approach that concentrates on the study of consciousness and the objects of direct experience.]
Remove the phenomena and apply science
Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.
Beckoning
"Plastic tanks and battleships nothing more than toys What harm could propaganda do to the minds of little boys But Johnny he grew up too fast to live his life long dream The first time was his last to hear a dying soldier scream"
"I know how you care while you nurture your fear That you'll miss the bouquet when its thrown"
Night
Resident of The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
A Maze Game
Ego
Too
An Elder Race
No More
Seductive
What is behind the VR headset
Conscience
ET and the notion of GODs
Determined
The Sensation Is Thrilling...And Freeing
Important
The wheel of time
Communication is key
Interactive
A Real Beauty
Zones of Sensitivity
Handing out sweets...
A New Perspective
In The Family Of
Dream journal
Couple
Sagacious [having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgement; wise or shrewd.]
Steady as She goes...
Love One Another

William: One Six Nine
Love one another
What might occur?
All Because I Had To Ask
Incompleteness
Desynchronized
A Bit of Cat and Mouse
Pyramids of Giza
Truth Seekers
Preternatural
Green Chemistry
Darkest Darkness
Life is a journey
Jesus Christ Big

GM: In Training For...
Level
"No time left for a sentimental tune Wherever I've gone I have not left the room I am never too late I am never too soon"
For the benefit of all beings
Free your soul
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1073457

Unfolding Status Quo - You Are - Lucifer - Whereabouts - The Perfect Moment - Magic - Acknowledge Emotion But Do Not Be Controlled By It - Overall - Government secrets kept from the public - Intimate - Do a QWERTY - Hunters - Ooky Spooky

QWERTY:
A Clean Channel - Boundaries - Cycles - Delightful Anticipation - Everything is The Expression Of The Creator - For The Purpose Of - Getting Somewhere - Healing - Imposed Appropriates Observed - Journey - Key Of Expression - Lucidity - Maneuver - Now - Only - Pervasive - Quantum - Righty Oh! - Soul - Toxic shame - Unabated - Virtual Reality - What Is Our Purpose - Expression of Astonishment - "You're blocking the light" - Zero Waste
GM: Information Overload
Look For the Significance
Factotum [an employee who does all kinds of work.]
Aye...A name I call myself.
Eat Sceptics For Lunch
Study

7:28
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Inside the workings of intelligence
Superposition and entanglement

SCLx13 + select last LE per shuffle

Simple - I come from a dark place , it is so dark I can't even remember it - Calculate the English language - Contumacious - How is it 'logical' to assume 'magic' when magic is the very thing which proposes something coming from nothing? - Giving birth - The Electroweak Era - Propagated - The Devil Ye Know - Child - Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz - Time Will Tell - Tempt - "IF: there is a Cosmic Mind THEN: Eventually, any species which survives long enough to continue along with the unfolding universe will eventually discover that and invent ways in which to engage."

AP = How shallow is the reach of YHWH - as useful as griffonage

William: [Symbolized within the actions of showing respect.]
Contumacious - stubbornly or wilfully disobedient to authority.
Propagated - breed specimens of (a plant or animal) by natural processes from the parent stock. spread and promote (an idea, theory, etc.) widely.

7:47

GM: It Is Our Nature
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1068686

Divine Hiddenness = 164
Science Projects
Behind The Scenery
Lacking belief in gods
Each to their own
Self-limitation
Freeing the soul
GM: Throwing Down The Gauntlet
The Demiurge
As Well As That
:)
Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence
Oneness of Wholeness
Anticipation
"IF: there is a Cosmic Mind THEN: Eventually, any species which survives long enough to continue along with the unfolding universe will eventually discover that and invent ways in which to engage."
How shallow is the reach of YHWH
Significant Variations

Do You Know This?
Influence
The wheel weaves as the wheel wills
Pot of Gold
Brotherhood Of Souls
Batten down the hatches
Chaos Really Is Illusion
Determination
Dualic Energies Weak
With The Assistance Of That Deep One
Interpretation is secondary to the process
Break the glass ceiling
Entity encased in a Planet
Jesus
As useful as griffonage
Simple
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=296

William: So - 'getting the gist of it', please explain as best as you are able to do so, what the math tells you re what the object was which caused the universe to come into existence.

Pixel42: For a start, it tells me that words like 'object' and 'seed' are actively misleading when trying to describe it. It tells me that the phrase "caused the universe to come into existence" is also the wrong one to use. It tells me, in short, that the English language is inadequate to that task.

William: Pixel is explaining to me that whatever 'IT' was [because it obviously existed] can not be described as a physical thing. To do so it to 'lie' about it.
Assuming for the present that Pixel42 is only saying that Pixel42 is unable to use the English language to describe what 'IT' is, we can be grateful that Isaac can and does, in his The Final Question" story.

Furthermore, I can also do this.
"IT" was the absolute sum total of all data [knowledge] contained within the absolute consciousness of something so infinitesimally tiny that "IT" cannot be considered to be physical in nature.

That is "The Singularity" scientist are referring to.
GM: Time And Space
Solar System
Gods of Human Creation

The idea of nothing is non-relevant to the fact of something.
The Banner of Apotheosis
Most
Said Another Way
"From what I am seeing re the data - It shows clearly that an underlying intelligence operates quietly in the background of the Universes Structure."
Bounce off
An infinitesimal object germinated
Sweet
Be transparent
Variety of Expression
Balance
Encounter
Unknown/Hidden/Occult
Wow!
Integrity

William: That the divine is mostly a hidden thing - there is something which drives us to knowledge...

GM: God’s Love
Awaken
Galaxy
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1070045

If it is natural for humans to be kind and therefore my comment that "humans are apparently not naturally inclined to kindness" is untrue, what unnatural thing compels humans to be unkind?

Or could it be that both states are natural enough, depending upon circumstance and individuals simple adopt the best way they can find as a means of being able to sustain the governing emotions required for either state?

Understanding that the individuate position most humans are born to experience, the underlying motivation is intentionally selfish because recognition of the importance of the self becomes the initial propellent for all subsequent actions employed.

In that, it doesn't matter how one chooses to observe Jesus - as an historical image more human than the biblical Jesus - or how the bible images him - Socrates, Plato, Gandhi, Paul, David, Abraham or Glen - got their motivation for kindness from the same source - as we all do, when unkindness is dropped from our programs.
GM: Dream interpretation
Relationship
Cautiously
Conscious dreaming
"The problem - as I understand it – is in how humans general think about ‘God’ and project their own sense of self into the model they each come to accept as the real thing."
Salvific [leading to salvation.]
Leave the door open
Secret Organizations
Narcissism
Read On
The Whole
The Abrahamic idea of GOD
"Just Another Christian"
"Anchors aweigh"
Making Up Stories
Symbols
Read/Book/Story

The Great Grey Neutral Zone
Such reduces the opportunity of conflict re interrelation opinions.
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1076792

William: From the link; [April Duplicates GM Duplicates]
QueenBee - Sort it out - The evolution of consciousness - Alive and kicking - In The Spirit These Were Given - Love Life - Power of Silence - Standstill Contemplate - The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are - The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence - Vibration
GM: Get The Truth
If someone were to declare that the Universe was a random mindless accident of an event, then they are saying that its existence is a 'truly random event'.
What we resist, persists
Simulation
Use Heart
Personal boundaries
William Plays Music
Information Field
The Love is within the Communion
Anchor Points

It Stands To Reason
Commitment
Etched mirror
The Feminine Face of God
Dilemma
An individuals consciousness is more than what they are consciously aware of.
Shape
Nevertheless
The Idea of Worship - What Does It Mean?
Respecting
Spirit

8:11
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Compassionist: I think being omniscient and omnipotent would give one free will. Since I am not omniscient and omnipotent, I can't know that for sure.

William: What process did you use in order to come to the declaration that being omniscient and omnipotent would give one free will/amount to one having free will?

Compassionist: I realize that if I were all-knowing and all-powerful, I would be free from all constraints and my will won't be determined by my genes, environments, nutrients and experiences.

William: Let us examine this idea together then.
I see immediately that if I were all-knowing. I would be constrained by my omniscience.
Thus I would have no free will in relation to being all knowing.
Yet - being also all-powerful, I would be able to break free from the constraints of being all-knowing.
Would you agree with this assessment, so far?

Some - Investigative Realisation - The non-Judgmental Algorithm - Awakening - Arms Crossed - Beautiful - Belief Helps Cause Separation - The Deep and Meaningful - Boundaries - Expression Of Appreciation - GOD became Gods and Goddesses. - Masonry and Metallurgy - Do You Know This? - Luck

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + p + re

AP = Teachings https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1067058

My own relationship forming with the Cosmic Mind involves setting up ways of communicating and allowing it opportunity to speak for itself.
In that, I have learned to avoid bringing into that relationship pre-conceived/learned ideals/ideas of 'what morality is' and do not base my expectations and personal commitment on moral issues, but on intelligent loving communion and results therein.

It is that communion which I have great regard for, in that, over the many years said relationship has been developing, "The Cosmic Mind" has proven itself worthy of my utmost respect and support which is as close a definition of "worship", as I so far understand.
William: Teachings...

9:01

GM: This is because facts speak for themselves, which is to say, they require no interpretation.
Those internal things which make one shine
Essentially, we are Gaia in Human Form...
Calm
You Trust My Navigation
The Dizzying Heights of Intellectually Honest Conversations
Eat Sceptics For Lunch
'If only' it wasn't in the too hard basket....which fortunately it actually isn't.
Form
Clear your mind
Luck
Teachings
Hacking through the subconscious
Independent from what?

William: Ancient Grey Entity
If In Doubt Let It Sit
Independent from what?
Monkey See Monkey Do
When things fall apart
The Undiscovered Self
'developing a thick skin'
Reinhard Heydrich's death

GM: Self-esteem
Adamant
Essentially a key element in that relationship has been my shutting up and listening - and in doing so, I have -initially struggling - had to let go of those pre-learn hand-me-down instructions [morality-based and otherwise] I held close prior to said relationship developing and taking off.

I can't say that this did not include emotional pain as sometimes we humans do make beliefs precious to the point these become part of who we are, and the tearing away from those things can - indeed - be quite psychologically painful.

Yet, still necessary if one wants to engage...heart to heart mind to mind. Thoughts are forts, and some walls just had to come down/be dismantled/transformed...
The Nature of Role-Play Within Story-Lines
In The Spirit These Were Given
Sort It Out
"Please offer some means by which we can confirm truth in this matter"
Stop. Listen. Observe.
"A question asked by those not wanting to know the answer"
Personal boundaries
Numb
Joining
"Feeling State"
Appreciating
Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Vocables [a word, especially with reference to form rather than meaning.]
Extreme
The Human Instrument

William: Searching for the truth
Secular Science Projects
Intelligent Directions
It Would Be Rude Not to
Instant Manifestation
Go Within and Find That Place
Central intelligence agency
Elementary Conclusion
The Human Instrument
Loops can be open or closed.

GM: Most folk need moderating.
Actual realistic communication
Commendably Recommendable
Language
Nature being the very instigator
Children
Gods Gift
To Accomplish
Speak
"Part of the 'waiting' is developing skills and this involves demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight, rather than procrastinating or expecting the food to be delivered rather than going and finding it for ones self."
Taking root
"In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us"
Propagated
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1077995
Hell
Eternal Loop

William: Loops can be open or closed...from the link;
The way I have come to understand the complexity of the involvement of Consciousness within the Experiential Reality Sets [ERS] has to do with those Sets and how they are experienced, and this forms many layers of Consciousness, all of which are connected to The Source Consciousness, {SC}, some of which are unaware to various degrees, that this is the case.
William: Simulation
Everything
Mysteries
Productive
Aligning With
Future Self
Eternal Loop
Construct
Source Heart
Preparation
Turbulent
Don’t give up
Breaking bad habits
Five Eight Five

GM: Beyond a shadow of a doubt
It is obviously in line with providence...
The Cooperation Strategy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baN48zhFGzY
Empower The Inner Empire
Joining The Main Egregore
Vagitus [a new-born baby's first cry. the crying or screaming of any baby or small child.]
From First Principles
Indication
Myths and Legends
Spacetime is doomed
"A light breeze arriving and kissing my cheek at the same moment I am thinking “life is beautiful", is a message."
Returning
Intelligence recognises patterns – watch your step
Umwelt [the world as it is experienced by a particular organism.]
The Played Piece
Be kind to yourself
Achievable Alternate Realities
The Story Continues - The Flow Is On
A Type of Significant Hint
"All Information Is Channelled"
The sort of evidence a sceptic calls for in relation to the subject of Intelligent Design.
An unending emotional-based loop hard to break away from because of stubbornly held fear-based belief systems...
Always Vigilant
Acknowledge Emotion But Do Not Be Controlled By It
Egregore
Perennial Look closer Who Knows What That Is Worth? Harmless Keep me in The Loop Little Bird

William: Nine Three Five

GM: Mythology
Keep it simple
Interesting
Warm Presence
Lift Our Gaze
Extravaganza
A Perfect Event
Prometheus
Chamber 4 painting

William: Shadows... beyond a shadow of a doubt..."In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us" this aligns well with the question someone recently asked;

Q: Can anyone give good reason to believe Yahweh is not a demon?

Loops and shadows. How the shadows 'see' the sub/unconscious aspects of themselves and "mirror-mirror".

9:22
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

William: Shadows... beyond a shadow of a doubt..."In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us" this aligns well with the question someone recently asked;

Willum: Can anyone give good reason to believe Yahweh is not a demon?

William: Loops and shadows. How the shadows 'see' the sub/unconscious aspects of themselves and "mirror-mirror".

Expression of Astonishment
Fearlessness neutralizes fear

Even when I Am being Bad – I try to be Good about it - Capture - Maneuver - Musing On The Mother - The Mind Behind Creation - Tracks In The Snow

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + p + re

AP =Whichever 'way' one traverses the experience of their individuate life - we are never truly independent - so whichever group we choose to associate with will be the group we best identify as being...if the self-identity is incorrect - then no matter the position [theist/non-theist] one will always see the 'different' ...so there is no point whatsoever in fearing that, if one is self-identifying correctly - God/Source/Home

William: The Omega Point
Reason For Being
This Speaks of....
God/Source/Home
Of the human being
In The Rabbit Hole
Donald J Trump
The Evil Clown [https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1064050]
Deterministic
Across the board
Kristallnacht [Kristallnacht or the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November pogrom, was a pogrom against Jews carried out by the Nazi Party's Sturmabteilung paramilitary forces along with civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938.]

8:06

GM: Believe You Me
Creating Gateways Into Other Dimensions
Nonviolent communication
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1078885

In theistic terms, The Heart is not only significant of the organ it is named for, but also - and especially in terms of Mysticism, The Heart refers to the motivating desires of the personality occupying the same body...

...I suspect the whole purpose of the Jewish [and following-on Abrahamic religions] ideas of GOD was to establish a human hieratical system which largely prevents believer and non-believer alike, from accessing possibly [more likely] truer ideas as to how such a GOD-beings' consciousness actually operates in relation to individual human consciousnesses...

It is wise to find a way in which to circumnavigate such obstacles, rather than settle for these being the criteria to which we all have no choice but to submit to.

Well...I think so anyway.
GM: Incentive
What might occur?
Duel
Aion [‘life’ (often in the sense of ‘vital force’), ‘whole lifetime’, was identified with the power ruling the kosmos ]
Select
"That'll Be The Day
Tracks In The Snow"

William: Do Not Linger Upon The Path Of Faith
Mathematics - invented or discovered
That'll Be The Day - Tracks In The Snow

GM: "Whichever 'way' one traverses the experience of their individuate life - we are never truly independent - so whichever group we choose to associate with will be the group we best identify as being...if the self-identity is incorrect - then no matter the position [theist/non-theist] one will always see the 'different' ...so there is no point whatsoever in fearing that, if one is self-identifying correctly"
Only
Astral Pulse
The Main Points On The Agenda
Universal Balance and Harmony
Duty Calls
Bonding
Odd Radio Circles
Everything for a reason
Gift
Dilemma
Self-realization
16-20-12-09-03-11-08 {SCL x these numbers + select last LE per shuffle}

William: Course - Tetrahedron - Get To Know It - Unconscious Mind Inertia - Measurements - Well That Settles It - Talk
In geometry, a tetrahedron (plural: tetrahedra or tetrahedrons), also known as a triangular pyramid, is a polyhedron composed of four triangular faces, six straight edges, and four vertex corners. The tetrahedron is the simplest of all the ordinary convex polyhedra and the only one that has fewer than 5 faces.
Four Six Four = In the back of my mind
Self-realization
Dogmatic attitude
Calling the shots
Steady as she goes....
Active Imagination
Strength of Mind
Radical compassion
Expansiveness
The age of word-games
Sola Scriptura
Militant messiah
Biblical Prophesy
Two Three Two
Four Six Four

GM: Military
It Stands To Reason
Intelligence recognises patterns – watch your step
Still
Who Am I
Age of Aquarius
No Barriers
Christendom
Consciousness
Eventually
The Elephant and the Rider
Reason Together
Zeitgeist [the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.]
The Connection Process

A Maze Game
Baleful
Sanctioned
Getting unstuck
The dynamics of consciousness
God/Source/Home
The power of emotions
Reminding one of how it all started and the different stages one goes through.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... stcount=22

it can be imagined that space is a sphere.

Inert space is always a potential for 'something' [defined] and is itself 'something'. [undefined]

When something [defined] causes a ripple on the sphere of space, the energy from the cause of the ripple, creates condensed matter which eventually develop into galaxies, all moving on the wave of of the energy of that which caused it to happen, while also appearing to be collapsing into themselves...

The energy will eventually dissipate and space will return to its inert state - still existing, but no longer influenced by energy, and thus timeless - because that it the state of its inertness. no movement = no time

Re the sphere of space - Its infinity is related to its shape as a sphere and the inert stuff it consists of.
GM: Desperation
Understanding the mind behind creation which is commonly referred to as "God"
Remnant Seed
Eternal Loop
Virtual Reality
"The systems show that there is no such thing as true randomness, therefore - even that things appear to have originated in chaos and chance, the existence of all things cannot have derived from a mindless origin."
Real Beauty
Through
Faith is the product of realizing the evidence of the unseen within the structure of that which is seen.
Always Vigilant
This Is Part Of The Job
Puerility [juvenile. Childish. Silly]
Long Time Gone
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Habitual
You may be Psychic, not mentally ill.
Fearful
An axe to grind
Spiritual Awakening
Holographic Experiential Reality Simulations

Nobs: Until god steps down from its lofty perch (if it's real) and laws out definite proof, all else is, at the very least, imaginary.
William: I understand the reasons behind the thought expressed. I literally see GOD is everything, so for me, it is more than just "imaginary".

GM: Border
Emergent Theory
Regulate
https://www.dreamviews.com/religion-spi ... ost2245862
William: We do hold onto beliefs as the precious things that they appear to be...

And it is true that some messages will challenge individual beliefs - if my own experience is anything to go by.

And in relation to the idea of a "message" this can be any experience we conscious individuals have.

Lucid dreams are messages.
OOBEs are messages.

A light breeze arriving and kissing my cheek at the same moment I am "thinking life is beautiful", is a message.
GM: Coordinate Forgiveness
Unnatural
"An unending emotional-based loop hard to break away from because of stubbornly held fear-based belief systems..."
Understand few reach self awareness
Believe You Me
When anyone calls for evidence, I assume that they are actually interested

William: Entities of Particular Belief Systems
It is found within the experience of self
Regimented - Left -brain Right brain Whole brain
Contradiction of official government line
Correlation does not imply causation
The way Mathematics underlies Physics

8:34
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Eloi: But the Creator of everything is not going to allow unscrupulous people to continue ruining humanity and the planet. He is going to clean soon this house that he gave to humans; he is going to take control away from those who have it for managing so badly what he put in their care, and he is going to put it in the hands of people who love justice and truth.

SCLx11 + select last LE per shuffle

Successful replications - Understand/Know - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1079367 - The World Wide Web - Tarot - Attention to Detail - Selected from the invisible realm of the mind, and 'presto!" - They just add ambiance to the spooky... - Pulse - Delirious - Each To Their Own

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = The path to enlightenment Potential of Milieu

Compassionist: I realize that if I were all-knowing and all-powerful, I would be free from all constraints and my will won't be determined by my genes, environments, nutrients and experiences.

William: Let us examine this idea together then.

I see immediately that if I were all-knowing. I would be constrained by my omniscience.

Thus I would have no free will in relation to being all knowing.

Yet - being also all-powerful, I would be able to break free from the constraints of being all-knowing.

Would you agree with this assessment, so far?
William: Milieu [a person's social environment.]
A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind
"The Antichrist is...a bad attitude against a good thing"
Like how a meteorite caused an extinction event
The path to enlightenment Potential of Milieu

6:20

GM: The Torturous Treacherous Path
Group Dynamics
Rule your world
Dogs [follow (someone) closely and persistently.]
Calculation
Mind Body Spirit
Translucence [The quality of letting some light pass through, or being partially transparent]
Each To Their Own
The path to enlightenment
We Are Us
Making Steady Progress
Universe of Quantum
Active Imagination (see technique)
"With a small nervous cough - the wedding was off - we could all sense a change in the weather"
Logos – word reason plan
Invisible Wings
Remaining Unbiased
The Significance
Important
Those
"Does evolution shape our senses to see reality as it really is - or not?"
Of Your Thoughts
Anunnaki [Various unnamed Sumerian deities who constituted the divine assembly presided over by An and Enlil and of whom seven were judges in the afterworld.]
Entheogen [psychoactive substances that induce alterations in perception, mood, consciousness, cognition, or behavior for the purposes of engendering ...]
Form
Always Vigilant
Provide
Anyhoo
“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
Invention is using things discovered.
Self-limitation
Vehicle
"How we think we will get happiness, is the middleman"
Far Out!
The Supernatural and the Bible
Courageous
The Creation
Think outside the box
The Banner of Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax.]
The Hangups of Human History
Further
Trenchant [vigorous or incisive in expression or style. having a sharp edge.]
More
Understanding
This is because facts speak for themselves, which is to say, they require no interpretation.
The Mind
The Library of Babel
Sovereign Integral Network

William: Let Us Move On Together Then
Transforming the Anger Energy
In training for the next level
An infinitesimal object germinated
Controlled Distraction Light
Sovereign Integral Network

GM: Neurotransmitters
Choose What to Pay Attention To
An axe to grind
Extra evidence is provided
Here-and-now
Re-channel
Emotional wounds
I am not here to judge but to help
Vitriolic [filled with bitter criticism or malice.]
Two seemingly contradictory things working as one overall organized thing.
Something In The Way of It All
Make It Real
Still
Potential of Milieu
Commitment
What's The Problem?
The Heart of a Buddha
The Overlords [Childhoods End]
Shamed
Strength of Body
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1076206

Nobs: If god exists, it allowed these contradictions to permeate its book, so the believers have to work around them. Why?

William:As a means by which to gauge those using that system of belief.

Nobs: What's the point for such a 'loving and all knowing' being to sow discourse and cast doubt on its own story?

William: If god can prevent it but does not, then the reason will be that god has a use for it...even if we have to make educated guesses in order to attempt to answer the 'why' question.

Nobs: Help make sense of this senseless act.

William:That assumes an 'afterwards' position and we cannot yet suppose that we have reached that point.
How the question needs to read, is along the lines of;
Q: Help me make sense of something I see no sense in."

Nobs: Or is there no god at all, and the bible is a hodgepodge of slapped together fairy tales but clueless people who wish to [dominate] and control the masses?

William: Or - the god is dealing with misinformation regarding itself and allows for that misinformation to help gauge those using that system of belief as the only information they themselves gauge god with.

To [dominate] and control the masses, is an indirect way in which to influence god for as long as allowed to do so.

Perhaps there is something to the 'gauging' the god does in the way that god does so - a special something which identifies those who actually know god from those who know only misinformation about god.
Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...

But to suggest "there is no god at all", jumps to conclusions...
6:49
7:11
GM: Cuneiform [a logo-syllabic script that was used to write several languages of the Ancient Near East. The script was in active use from the early Bronze Age until the beginning of the Common Era. It is named for the characteristic wedge-shaped impressions which form its signs]
Capture
Try Different Methods
Being aware of Human Control Dramas

William: Yes - the role-playing which extends into the realms of the gods...

GM: "This is indicative of actual justice"

William: Yes - one creates what one then has to deal with - the shadowlands of the subconscious getting a more controlling part in the game-board design...next level stuff...
The Nature of Angels
Cleaning Up The Mess
The devil you say
Getting off the hook
The One We Cannot See
Living in Alignment
Getting unstuck
Personal growth
A Game Rule was broken
...next level stuff...

GM: Systems of Disparity
Earth Mother
Fierce
Transparency
Central To The Vision
Psychic powers
Imaginative Realities
Ikigai [how one values ones life]
Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty
A countenance more in sorrow than in anger
Exhibit

William: No axe to grind...

GM: Shadow Volunteer
Propitious [giving or indicating a good chance of success; favourable.]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1062167

The quicker way to say that is "God" is the "Life" - and more comprehensively, the consciousness which experiences the nature of the Holographic Experiential Reality Simulation [HERS] and learns through said experience of that nature, ways in which to 'make the experience easier' and thus morals evolve through the natural course of nature unfolding re consciousnesses involvement within said nature.

That way, the 'gap' is filled...
William: Invisible Bridge
Manifestation
Sleeping Dragon
Realities Merge
Interoperate [is the setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system with some partial functionality during a certain time, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections]
Transparent
Enlightenment
Relationship
True Colors
On all fronts
No axe to grind...

GM: Permanent
People hide their sins from each other.
Known/Revealed

William: The meaning of life
Water the garden
Edward Snowden
Milky Mother
Sophistry [a fallacious argument.]
Querulous [complaining in a rather petulant or whining manner. ]
Idiosyncratic [peculiar or individual.]
A temporary façade
Act the giddy goat
Illumination
Self-Reflection
Labyrinthus
Known/Revealed

7:33
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Diogenes: The concept (and character) of 'Satan' is interesting and one that puzzles theologians. The OP assumes a strict monotheism, a lone creative God in the void of the universe. How would an anti-god, a force of evil intrude in a universe with an omnipotent God?

When I wrote the 1st post I pictured how I would react, how I would think if I was alone in the universe, alone for all eternity. That's where the 'Terror' of the title comes in. I think a lone God would almost welcome an adversary... anything but the terror of total and absolute solitude forever.

So the concept of an evil character, a rival god or force of evil is almost welcome. But this is problematic for monotheism.

Was God ever alone in the universe? Was Satan coexistent from the beginning? Were the angels?
Or did God create Satan? Did God create evil? If 'he' did, why? Does man have free will without Satan? Why would God knowingly introduce evil to the world, knowing the misery and agony of disease and cruelty? Or is God not God at all, but just one powerful force among many?

SCLx6 + select last LE per shuffle

Counsel - Magic - The conversation is very informative. - Truth - The Language of Innocence - Thomas Campbell's T.O.E

William: https://www.my-big-toe.com/

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = The English Language Sigil [a sign or symbol.]

William: Universal Objectives
The elephant in the room
You are the universe
The practice of vipassana [meditation involving concentration on the body or its sensations, or the insight which this provides.]
A very useful fiction
The English Language Sigil

7:24

GM: Divine masculine
Action Station
...it is part of the recipe of a full authentic human experience...
Welcoming answer
The Daughter
Thomas Campbell's T.O.E
The English Language
Intrinsic motivation
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 60#p908560

I have mentioned in passing way back when, that I followed through on this particular aspect of scripture when going through my christian phase.

I sold all my possessions.
I left my wife and child behind.
I carried no money (although occasionally I was given money or found it and it had its uses.)
I carried no extra clothing except an extra pair of socks, and an old coat for when it rained (which it frequently does in my country.)
I also carried a pen, some colored pencils a few envelops and stamps so I could write of my progress and send to my wife.
Also a toothbrush.

I spent weeks 'on the road' in some kind of pilgrimage testing my faith and I would say that - had I not done so I would have abandoned Christianity and GOD as well.

As it turned out, I have since abandoned Christianity but certainly not GOD or for that matter Yeshua.

The stories that I have regarding that experience - that phase of my life - are many and very interesting. Of course they are subjective so are not subject to scientific review although there is nothing to stop scientists from doing the same and seeing what results are to be found, other than their focus is elsewhere and most would likely consider such a thing a kind of madness anyway.

Indeed, what I am sharing is just hearsay anyway. Only those who were close to me at the time could verify that I did do what I say I did, and even then they cannot know the details - how I survived the experience and what things I experienced during that time-period of my life - because yes - once I understood how it worked, I eventually went back into the 'system' but that didn't mean I didn't do the same things, again, and again, and again over a period of a few years.

In a nut shell this is where I learned first hand how serendipity worked, and how GOD can indeed provide, so in that I can testify that Yeshua was correct and something else I learn was that GOD provided through circumstance but ALWAYS this involved humans beings helping me along the way.

Those human beings of course, were all connected to the system, and in that I was very aware that although I was temporarily 'off the grid' I was still indirectly relying upon it. There was no 'mana from the sky' and nor was I given the ability to rub my hands together and produce bread.

Indeed, I can testify that for the most part, it was almost always non-Christians who helped me and on the odd occasion where I did 'seek out the believers' to ask for their help, they had a very hard time giving me that help and felt as if I was intruding and encroaching and putting pressure on them simply by doing what I was doing and being in a situation where I had to ask.

Generally though, I often didn't have to ask as - like I said - serendipity arranged it that way. People would offer.

Anyway, I can at least say that it works. It isn't easy and it certainly tests you to the limits but the reward as it were is indelible. Anyone willing to go through such a thing will never have reason to doubt again, and can only move forward 'in the spirit' as it were, no regrets.
GM: Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.
Being Friends

Embarrassing
Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast...
Life Carriers
Seeing With The Eyes of Innocence
Main
As busy as a bee
"Often sheltered from the storm - warm my body soul and spirit feeling alright."
Universe
Release shame
"Is consciousness an emergent property of the brain?"
Lifting Our Game
First Source:
Unknown/Hidden/Occult
Actions speak louder than words
To make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
Sigil
Write a Book
Super-information medium
Opening ourselves to real love and intimacy
"Left -brain Right brain Whole brain"
The Shifting Models of Existence
Available
Listen
Intelligent
The Beauty Of...
Big Gaps In Logic
Opens eyes after having thought about it
Even The Shadows
Delirious
Near Death Experience
Follow The Story-Line
Fearful
It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement
Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind
Love Life

William: So it could be said then, that aspects of GOD in the sense of "The OP assumes a strict monotheism, a lone creative God in the void of the universe." there is no outside being in the form of Satan, intruding upon the a lone creative God in the void of the universe.

This means that any perceived evil is instigated by the GOD experiencing said evil, in similar manner as any good also being experienced.

The contradictory forces involved allow for separation and sorting - while free will provides the basis for where individual personalities created in this fashion, gravitate and invest their personal energy into.

GOD has a dark-side.

What those who experience GOD as good go for, are the aspects of light and love and purposefulness - attributes which are absent from the dark side.

Essentially the dark-side is still working itself out, and so too is the light-side.

Somewhere in the thick of it all, is a place where such concerns are absent.

GM: What Is Our Purpose?
Choices
It is a great thing to do small things with great love
Breathe In Breathe Out
Growing Pains
Appreciating You
Not Wrong
Belief Helps Cause Separation
Stand up
Suppression Matrix
Savant [a learned person, especially a distinguished scientist.]
Prison Planet
Sorting ones self out - a complex and tricky undertaking...
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1071422

Indeed, ‘You must love The Creator with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole strength and with your whole mind’ is something folk can do, even if they have no access to any religious script.

The other biblical quotes bear witness to how individuals related to their idea of God - in love...indeed, the bible is mostly books of stories to do with this inter-personal relationship.

And to add - many of those individuals did not even have access to what you are saying is 'Scripture' - so it would not be errant of me to point out that there is no concrete evidence to support the belief that knowledge of scripture is a commandment, even implicatively.

Certainly one can find inspiration for wanting to connect and commune, but this is simply not limited to the bible - thus quite obviously there is no such commandment that scripture be known, in order for one to connect and commune with The Creator Mind [Ghost] - therefore the knowledge must be sourced elsewhere, and primarily it must be sourced within the relationship itself - not to the stories of others [as inspiring as these might be] but to ones own story in relation with others.
GM: Gnosticism
The Deeper Reality
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose”
The Next Level
Though the Serpent rules the Shadow
The Minds Eye
What is the meaning of life?
Seduce
Anti Christ
Healing
The Creator
Determination
"We oppose deception"
Difficult emotions
By all means, psychoanalyze the hell out of it
https://www.dreamviews.com/religion-spi ... ost2246098
The stories we tell and what we do with them
Don’t hide your Generated Messages

7:43
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Diogenes: The utter... absolute solitude of such a being... of being such a being... truly frightens me. It would be a terror I could not bear to consider that I alone exist... that there would be no way to change that... no way to fool myself by creating others who would be independent souls, whose thoughts were not totally my own creation... unknown to me... that there could be no surprises forever.

William: If the being is all-powerful, then there would be a way in which it could fool itself, and the existence of this reality we are experiencing would be evidence of such a way being found.

SCLx6 + select last LE per shuffle

Hacking through the subconscious - Universe - No Country For Old Men - Extra evidence is provided - Archangel Metatron - With

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Science Projects Mind is Ghost

William: Non form-based consciousness

6:40

GM: Sophophilic [a person who loves to gather knowledge with higher emphasis on wisdom.]
Duty Calls Children Help Each Other REAL Friendship
Connection
You are
Unconditional Love
Categorising Knowledge in Terms of 'Good' or 'Evil'
Zones of Sensitivity
Difficult emotions
In Out and All About

William: This is true enough given the dysfunction associated with problems which arise through viewing ones world in this way.

GM: The relationship between sound and formation re The Universe's existence.
Make It Real
"Acting In Congruity With Given Foresight"
Under a Question Mark

William: Yes. As was expressed in the words;
TRANSPONDER: The thing is, that everything appears to be near nothing arranged in working order. Some say this is arranged and ordered by a Cosmic Mind, and others say that it IS the Cosmic Mind. Either is possible.
With
Science Projects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJukJiNEl4o
"Our Shaman Elders"

William: I suppose this is an adequate description of those who do the science and present their conclusions...

Here Am I Is Where I Ought Examining My Conscious Thought
Timeless
Inertia [a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.]
Look Closely
Good and evil' co-exist without either being dominant
Let Go
What we resist, persists
As busy as a bee
Believe
"The joy of being an Independent Conscious Intelligence connected with another ICI far greater than ones self..."

It’s a living thing
Interactive
Necessary
The Word and List Strings
The Crabwood Cropcircle
Transparency
Realm of Dreams
We Are Us
No Country For Old Men
Deliberate and important
Face To Face
Crapulence [intemperance; debauchery; excessive indulgence]
Dilemma
Hide and Seek
Seductive
The Respect You Give
The Library of Babel
Mind is Ghost
Get Comfortable
William's Job
Mind Games
Common Ground
Addiction
The Human Instrument
"How does one recognize the devil?"
Intelligence
Illuminating
Down Your Way
Birthing
On The Right Track
Eternity
The Fathers 'House - Mansions'

William: This Should Be Interesting
Just Be…All Else Will Follow

GM: First Source:
"From Prison To Paradise"
The Free Will Key
A physical manifestation of a mental projection

William: Re the Cosmic Mind thinking and the thoughts producing...

GM: Live With
An Ancient Truthful Wisdom
Confident
To Be Sure
Important
All Because I Had To Ask
Deep Space

William: Room to move - things to explore...What Is That You Are Playing With?

GM: Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced
A Loving Heart
Key Of Expression
Hugs and Kisses
Use Mind
Ordinary
The waters of the deep
Aligning With
"The Last Question"

William: https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf

GM: Lean into it
The Right Tool For The Job
Like a doting parent
Calling the shots

"Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within Lest I forget the heart that aches!"
Intelligent
I Ensure The Hierarchy Serves It's Purpose
Animistic [the belief that objects, places, and creatures all possess a distinct spiritual essence.]
Communication is key
Benefit of the Doubt
Getting Over It = Getting On With It
"I think of these images as representing a very real and supportive Team."
GOD
Shift Focus
Success
Madventures
The Ancient Grey Entity
Now Here
Connect
20/20
The places that scare you
Respect yourself
Productive Rationality
Strictly Human
You may be Psychic, not mentally ill.

William: There seems to be a fine-line...

GM: Beauty
Encouraging

7:07
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

William:
One of the first lessons that recruits into the Atheist Infiltration Squad go through in their combat training is to overcome Fear of Woo.
This comes across as fear-based - even with the addition of the warrior.

Give all things a fair hearing. Disclosure of knowledge...Let yourself be taught

Exhibit your innermost core
Panpsychist Science Can Be Fun Too
Sharing is part of that process
Pattern Recognition System
The Atheist Infiltration Squad

Even naming something in a derogatory fashion is symptomatic of fear.

One can take that thing meant to be derogatory and mold it into something far more useful.

Windows Of Opportunity.

['Tis specifically why theism is more interesting than non-theism.]

TRANSPONDER: Well, you know, Woo can be rather unsettling because we all live in an illusion - We think that things are really as we see them. The sky is not blue. Solid things are made of atoms - as near nothing in motion as makes no difference. Indeterminacy and the holographic universe can make us feel very insecure - unless we understand that what Reality is, is reliable and repeatable physical process, not what we can bang on a table. The Axiom is, 'Whatever happens at quantum level, Newton's laws still apply'.

That's the answer by the way, to the supposed science debunker 'human perceptions are limited and unreliable'. So they are and we get things wrong all the time. Science what we use to test and check and correct our mistakes. Religion on the other hand, rejects the science and goes with a selected set of human perceptions, all the others being rejected out of hand.

One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Break through to your true self
To establish the skills necessary
Rationality Central to The Message

SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle

There is an art to flying or rather a knack - Strength of Body - Put yourself in your own shoes - George Adamski - The evidence is too strong, to believe there is no intelligent mind involved as part of the universes structure. - Self Awareness - Entheogenic - Read On - Nonviolent communication - Faster Than Light - Walk - Pride

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = So far into the past you may as well take a pick and shovel with you - Spiritual Preparedness

William: People seem to love to put order to chaos because that is only natural, as nature is not chaos.

8:07

GM: Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.
Dream Guides
Heal Yourself
How to Bruise a Ghost
William: The evening is warm and the night sky full of stars. A crescent moon peeks above the Twelve Judges Mountain Range as Father and Son sit opposite one another, being warmed by the same fire.
William places another log on the fire and watches as a flurry of sparks ascend from the disturbance caused – he takes a sip of tea and listens as Father resumes speaking.

Manu Iti: All stories start with "Once Upon a Time"

William: Even the story of The Beginning?

Manu Iti: You know this to be true William, for every story could not have been told, if The Story of The Beginning hadn't happened.

William: Am I old enough to be told that story?

Manu Iti chuckles.

Manu Iti: Of course you are, My Son.

William: Thank You, My Father!

Manu Iti: I will begin first with the Earth, not because She was the very first thing in The Beginning, but because - in order to understand The Beginning we have to first understand our part in the story - our place in the scheme of All That Is.

William: And that begins with Earth Mother...

Manu Iti: Indeed.
The Mother was born of a vaster thing - our Grand-Mother - and we shall get to Grand-Mother in due course.
The Mother was placed within The Earth by Grand-Mother and became the mind of the planet. When this happened, Mother was a Child Herself - a new thing placed within the form of the planet, while at the same time, a part of The Ancient Mind of Grand-Mother...

William: How is that even possible, Father?

Manu Iti: It is possible through the power of forgetting.

The Ancient Mind of Grand-Mother spawned a thought in the form of a spark of light and placed it inside the middle of a dark and lifeless form, and in doing so, gave the form - Life.
In that action, the Earth became a living planet. She also became a new conscious entity...a being with a beginning, because the action of placing Her into a planet, erased all knowledge of ever having a prior existence as The Grand Mother.

William: Did The Grand Mother know this would happen?

Manu Iti: Yes. The Grand Mother new that this would continue for a time. The Grand Mother knew that Her Daughter would be orphaned by that lack of knowledge and this would result in a new Being which could operate successfully without having to have that knowledge - and that one day, The Daughter would come to know of The Grand Mother and reconnect...

William: Is that a good thing to do with a Child?

Manu Iti: Yes. It is how a Child becomes a Sovereign Entity. It is not done this way with Human Children - but there are elements of the process which do - naturally - occur to each of us.

William: Like - how we cannot recall anything but darkness, before we became aware of our existence?

Manu Iti: Yes.

If the models are corrupt, then there is simply no way in which to hope they will ensure human beings act without corruption, because the models are taught to human beings from the moment they are able to learn - effectively meaning that human beings are taught to be corrupt - are corrupted - by the very models which govern human societies - models which were created by ancient humans and the corruption has been passed down through the ages - and modified with the latest knowledge, and that addition corrupts the knowledge.
GM: Cast Shadows Of Your Own
The Taming of The Beast
Intelligence With Wisdom
Pride
So far into the past you may as well take a pick and shovel with you
Life On Mars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKcl4-tcuo
Couple
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1070577

William: "Beating up the wrong guy"...From the link;
Is there such a thing within reach of any human being? I don't think so.

It is said of some Gods, [YHVH in particular] do have unlimited power. Is that to say YHVH is absolutely corrupt?
I have seen it argued that he is/they are.

But is that really the truth?

Today's Generated Message appears to be saying that it is judgment which is the problem...that if we observe the unfolding universe as something which is meant to be the way that it is, it is best accepted as such.

Observing Without Judgement
It is just one of those things.
We are not orphaned - we are authored

Therein, whether the human condition is woeful or hopeful - all is as it should be as it changes day to day...
GM: Strength of Mind
Resident of The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJukJiNEl4o
Self Awareness
Your Best Self
"What Is That You Are Playing With?"
"For whom the bell tolls For to gather the souls The numbers in darkness are glowing"
"Ooky Spooky"

William:
Well, you know, Woo can be rather unsettling because we all live in an illusion -TRANSPONDER
GM: The agnostic forum
Spiritual Preparedness
https://i.imgur.com/MQgtoxO.png?1
The Taming of The Beast

William: I think it obvious that non-theists - specifically atheists - tend to conflate material science with atheism and developed a type of atheist creed using material science as a support structure for their developed beliefs.
Truth be observed, those who naturally lack belief in gods are Agnostics.
Atheists have taken it a step further by introducing ways in which to support their choice to willfully lack belief in gods, [and everything else associated with gods] to 'hold the position' as if it were somehow relevant to do so. They call this a 'type' of atheism - "hard atheism" - and attempt to convince others that the default nature of the human being is "Atheist" ["human babies are atheist because the lack belief in gods" - is a common atheist argument] when in actual fact it is more likely "Agnostic" is the default - the preliminary position re human babies...

8:34
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

TRANSPONDER: I suppose not taking the claim of who is God and who is evil, but going with the results, is the way to go. And frankly, YHWH looks as bad as any master of demons could be. And this is not the first time people have thought so, as per the gospel of Judas. Though again Job (at least) makes one wonder whether Satan is actually God's public face and operative. It's long been realised that it takes more than a public misinformation channel saying that a vile and murderous dictator is Good, Merciful and kind and we owe everything to him, to make a bad creature good when it it clear from his actions that Good is absolutely not what he is.

Blunt the edge off that particular blade...

William: Who Knows Who?

SCLx9 + select last LE per shuffle
Individuals - Sun energy - Act the giddy goat - Things Are Not Always As They Appear - Hilary - Calculation - An Objective - Completely - https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf [The Last Question by Isaac Asimov]

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Virtual Reality Do a QWERTY

William: A grateful heart - Able to - Black holes - Beaming out beaming in - Changes mind when truth is presented - Connect - Deliberate and important - Disingenuous - Eat - Even that it took an actual mind operating with language, to make such a statement - Feel Be Still - Family - Gnosticism - GodMagic - Heuristic - How does one recognize the devil - It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement - Interesting Data - Joining Astral - Joke/Humour - Key Of Expression - Known/Revealed - Large Hadron Collider - Like I Said In Another Thread - Mind/Thought Space - My Kind of Fun Anyway - Necromancy - Near - Opposing forces which define each other by necessity - One By One - Preparation - Proceed with causation, cautiously... - Quiet Time - Quite the Story-Makers - Real Beauty - Ripple Effect - Shambala - Sleep Paralysis - The Butterfly Effect - The Power of Prayer - Unwilling - Universal Mind - Voice - Vitriolic - What degree of influence do they have on that Mind-Field? - We oppose deception - Experience - Exhibit - Your shell today… - You Know or You Don't know - Zero In On It - Zero In On It

7:37

GM: Without and Within
Immortal
Inner child
Self-discipline
Manipulation
Ouija
Trenchant [vigorous or incisive in expression or style. having a sharp edge.]
Batten down the hatches
All and sundry
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1077752

My definition as it is, cites along the lines that there are no such things as miracles, but only such things as scientifically unexplained.

Anything unexplained by science does not constitute a miracle, any more than the secrets of a magicians illusion constitutes a miracle.

Theoretically, a magicians secrets re an illusion can ALL be explained through scientific method, even if the secret is difficult to uncover.

The magician him/her self already knows the answer to the secret, and so in that sense, already knows the science behind the illusion, which is to say - there is always a scientific explanation to what appear to be 'miracles' and thus, there are really no such thing as miracles. There are only such things as unexplained/secrets which are - in the case of the magicians illusion - purposefully kept from the observers knowledge.
GM: Virtual
Transferring your awareness
https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf
Virtual Reality
Of This Place
Stay Present

William: Investigative

GM: Be here now
Ah Oh...
"Computer"
It is all making sense
Do a QWERTY
Now We Are Getting Somewhere
Able To
In the moment

William: Small Steps...
Heuristic - enabling someone to discover or learn something for themselves. proceeding to a solution by trial and error or by rules that are only loosely defined.
Shambala - place of peace/tranquillity/happiness.
Vitriolic - filled with bitter criticism or malice.

GM: Formatrix [She who forms]
It Is Only Occult If It Is Hidden
Spiritual Activism
The voice of knowledge
We don't know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored...
If we Judge, we will be Judged.
Adaptive Actions
Magicians
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1077939

It is complex.

The way I have come to understand the complexity of the involvement of Consciousness within the Experiential Reality Sets [ERS] has to do with those Sets and how they are experienced, and this forms many layers of Consciousness, all of which are connected to The Source Consciousness, {SC}, some of which are unaware to various degrees, that this is the case.
GM: Alive and kicking
Can You Answer This?

William: Since I am part of what is 'alive and kicking' I can only go along with it as best possible.
Perhaps there is more to it than simply sorting out which 'side' one might chose to be on?

GM: Linda and William
As In
A Good Question
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly
Solidarity
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject?

William: The Mother Earth Entity is like a God in the making - learning from the inception point of complete ignorance - in ethical terms, 'not always good - not always evil'... or 'sometimes appearing Demonic and other times appearing Angelic'...

GM: Integrate
Some information has to be drummed into that which perceives
Perception
Self-reflection
From The Source
It’s a living thing
I Know William
Anchor Points
Mechanism/Tool/Device

William: How else can one advance from a state of pure ignorance?

7:56