Generated Messages and Word-Values.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

VVilliam

Re: Generated Messages and Word-Values.

Post by VVilliam »

I note that not all humans seem comfortable with not knowing. Again, for such people it seems humans have invented religions and god concepts. I say this because it is not logical for humans to have invented thousands of false gods while assuming one of the religions actually had a god behind it. It's like acknowledging that movies are created by humans, while trying to argue that this one movie here, this one was inspired by a god unlike all the other movies out there.
If GOD were an overcoat, this equates to some saying that the top button is the true representation of GOD whiles others insist that it is actually the left pocket which is right.

Stepping back.
I observe that altogether the treads have created a whole garment, and when the garment is removed from its position, there isn't even any framework to be seen which would have held it up...and I have to wonder what trick was played on me as to how the garment came together and floated there all garment-like...for surely it has to be magic, right?

But because I cannot explain it that way, I look for another answer...because it might just be mind-over-matter and the thing 'disappears' when the garment is removed...but not really...

SCLx6 + select last LE per shuffle
[Preamble]
That ship is sinking - The Four Human Power Houses - Growing Pains - Night - In The Flow - The Omega Point - Joining Astral
AP= [Sweet
Illumination]

[Sweet Illumination = 221]
[221]
Sweet Illumination
Closer to The Source
Who woulda thought!
First Things First

RSP = SCLx + *GHOST* + *Apparel* + P&P + Page 312
[69]
Annoy
Maybe I Am
The Ride
Ghost
Apparel

Archangel
Reflect
Jehovah
Who Am I
Camelot
Dynamic
Enochian

0843 [God is Consciousness]

Page 312
GM: Available
Living
Elementary Conclusion "I am on a Madventure"
Simple
The only thing the Holy Ghost is unable to forgive, is that which individuals are unable to forgive of themselves
Concern
Celebrate the differences
The Cooperation Strategy
What Is The Point? Sadness.
One is often left to ones own devices as to how to interpret
Ship
Embrace the discomfort
Ubiquitous
Respect others Illuminating Gratitude The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd
The way Mathematics underlies Physics
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1086461 [William floats back into The Shadows...]
Nature
Though Thought
The Friendship Between A Grey Wolf And A Brown Bear
Sun
Encounter Something Our movements can illuminate the path toward that vision.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaXpDsjVumk
Validate
Fearful Imaginations
A Bit Of Cat And Mouse
Metamorphosis
Expansiveness
Habitual
https://news.berkeley.edu/2017/06/13/ne ... -in-pairs/
In The Night Sky
Theatre of the Mind
Open Minded Sceptic
Yes - I Hear You
Unwilling Reaction
When In Doubt - Set It Aside
Astigmatism
In the moment
The Vessel of Argument Sinks
https://imgur.com/xGPpef7
Mysterious process Real Beauty
Sharing is part of that process
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1087333
Overmorrow
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 081609.htm
The Right Tool For The Job
Against the grain
All Things Are In Order
The Single Word List
*Ghost*
Personal
The Subject
Hiraeth [deep longing for something, especially one's home.]
Secrets of the Soul
The Taming of The Beast
Strength/Strong
Good and Evil
Transponder [a device for receiving a radio signal and automatically transmitting a different signal.]
Pearl
Tell Your Story
The belief in a mindless Planet/Universe creates the hard problem of consciousness by refusing to deal with said problem using the mind as the very instrument in order to do so.
*Ghost*
Reincarnation
The Philosopher's Stone
Guarantee
With a small nervous cough - the wedding was off - we could all sense a change in the weather
Extra-Small
Astral Teachers
Unconscious
Standstill Contemplate
It's a fish eats fish world...going landy doesn't change the fact that things are fleeing from things which are fleeing and as nature would have it, how is this more immoral than funny?
Action Station
In The Rabbit Hole

William: Yeah well...it is what it is, and funny for that - our helping of serious should be extra small to mirror the reality of our part in this situation... Dust To Dust we cannot linger for long hereabouts....

GM: I am on a Madventure William’s song "I can laugh along with you"
The Knowledge Of
Remember To Remember
Meditation Buddha Dig deep Raise your frequency
Destination
A lot of information which has the potential to come to the fore.
Lucid
Internal Triggering
Real
*Ghost*
Tracks in the Snow
Outposts Of Form
Construction
Radical compassion
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheWingmakers
Exploring the world of lucid dreaming
There is a lot to unpack here

Funny
A measured step
Catching up
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart”
...because death comes a-knockin' eventually...
Final Destination
https://theagnosticforum.com/threads/a- ... /post-1911
Is there ANY experience which can be had, which is NOT subjective?

Another thing which has to be factored in is that consciousness can only experience whatever it interprets via the brain-body [brain inclusive of the nervous system] which produces the signals then interpreted by consciousness.
We know that what the brain is able to sense is limited and does not include the fundamental reality of the universe but only one slice of experience of it, and that slice is is largely conditional upon what the brain-nervous system is able to pick up [signals] and also what the individual consciousness is then able to deduce from that data - so a purely human experience is unaware of the fundamental reality of Reality.
We also know that individual consciousnesses can be freed from the limitation/retardation the brain-nervous system through use of chemicals as well as in circumstances such as OOBEs and NDEs , as well as with disciplines such as deep meditation and Astral related conditions [lucid dreaming et merda.]

JK appreciates that he cannot debunk my particular arguments re a Cosmic Mind [on The Question "Do we exist within a Creation?" but for reasons of his own, still prefers to believe that consciousness is emergent of brains, regardless of the contrary evidence.
Thomas Campbell's T.O.E

William: Yep - the 'in a computer program' analogy...

GM: Choices
*Ghost*
Genetic Mind
UICDevice
“Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game”
William's Job
The Mainstream Program
Hearing External Voices In Your Head
Strength/Strong
A Jump Ahead
Insight
Perennial [lasting or existing for a long or apparently infinite time; enduring or continually recurring.]
Nature
To Be Continued
A GOD can look down on us with disappointment or look through us with understanding
Preparing for the Hunt
Death Phenomena
Mystery Consensus Realities

Vibration
Establishment
Accept
The Kindness of Sleep
*Ghost*
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking.”
One
GOD God Gods gods
Transferring your awareness I Am Hearing You
Mahu Nahi
*Ghost*
Sensing A Life Mission
Myths and Legends
I Know

*Apparel*

William: The soul placed in the stone...The Dohrman Prophecy... Cadriel gets sucked out of his body and placed into one of the giant sky-stones...

GM: Mother Earth Harmony ~
Such reduces the opportunity of conflict re interrelation opinions.
*Ghost*
Voice/Message/Communication
Acromyrmex
Advancing the frontier through the hypothesis of GOD

William: Elephant! Haha!

GM: :P
"I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends
The Theory of Everything
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1085498
Nontheist: On your next employee review with the big guy, ask him why he's holding back on the rain and winter snow we need here in the southwest to keep the Colorado river flowing into the reservoirs. That would be doing God's work (if you can get some results ... the Utah governer asking everyone to pray for rain doesn't seem to be doing the trick).
William: I won't make any promises but will put in a word.

If - after doing so - the rains come, will you join me in celebrating answered requests, or just put it down to mindless coincidence?
viewtopic.php?p=578758#p578758
GM: "That is because every day, I am adding to the data - and it is a slow and sure process."
What Is Normal?
Mapping Wholeness
Reborn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Mdq3n6kgk [Stunning AI shows how it would kill 90%. w Elon Musk.] [RTS=14:00...]

William: Normal - Therefore - Natural
Leaf Ants again... :)

GM:

[The Father - in The Mother.
Soul Group Energies
Attitude of gratitude
Trust the process
Deliberate and important]

*Apparel* to follow...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

I note that not all humans seem comfortable with not knowing. Again, for such people it seems humans have invented religions and god concepts. I say this because it is not logical for humans to have invented thousands of false gods while assuming one of the religions actually had a god behind it. It's like acknowledging that movies are created by humans, while trying to argue that this one movie here, this one was inspired by a god unlike all the other movies out there.
If GOD were an overcoat, this equates to some saying that the top button is the true representation of GOD whiles others insist that it is actually the left pocket which is right.

Stepping back.
I observe that altogether the treads have created a whole garment, and when the garment is removed from its position, there isn't even any framework to be seen which would have held it up...and I have to wonder what trick was played on me as to how the garment came together and floated there all garment-like...for surely it has to be magic, right?

But because I cannot explain it that way, I look for another answer...because it might just be mind-over-matter and the thing 'disappears' when the garment is removed...but not really...

[Preamble]
That ship is sinking - The Four Human Power Houses - Growing Pains - Night - In The Flow - The Omega Point - Joining Astral
AP= [Sweet
Illumination]

[Sweet Illumination = 221]
[221]
Sweet Illumination
Closer to The Source
Who woulda thought!
First Things First

RSP = SCLx + *GHOST* + *Apparel* + P&P + Page 312
[69]
Annoy
Maybe I Am
The Ride
Ghost
Apparel

Archangel
Reflect
Jehovah
Who Am I
Camelot
Dynamic
Enochian

0843 [God is Consciousness]

Page 312
GM: Available
Living
Simple
The only thing the Holy Ghost is unable to forgive, is that which individuals are unable to forgive of themselves
Concern
Celebrate the differences
The Cooperation Strategy
What Is The Point? Sadness.
One is often left to ones own devices as to how to interpret
Ship
Embrace the discomfort
Ubiquitous
Respect others Illuminating Gratitude The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd
The way Mathematics underlies Physics
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1086461 [William floats back into The Shadows...]
Nature
Though Thought
The Friendship Between A Grey Wolf And A Brown Bear
Sun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaXpDsjVumk
Validate
Fearful Imaginations
A Bit Of Cat And Mouse
Metamorphosis
Expansiveness
Habitual
In The Night Sky
Theatre of the Mind
Open Minded Sceptic
Yes - I Hear You
Unwilling Reaction
When In Doubt - Set It Aside
Astigmatism
In the moment
The Vessel of Argument Sinks
https://imgur.com/xGPpef7
Sharing is part of that process
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1087333
Overmorrow
The Right Tool For The Job
Against the grain
All Things Are In Order
The Single Word List
*Ghost*
Personal
The Subject
Hiraeth [deep longing for something, especially one's home.]
Secrets of the Soul
The Taming of The Beast
Strength/Strong
Good and Evil
Transponder [a device for receiving a radio signal and automatically transmitting a different signal.]
Pearl
Tell Your Story
The belief in a mindless Planet/Universe creates the hard problem of consciousness by refusing to deal with said problem using the mind as the very instrument in order to do so.
*Ghost*
Reincarnation
The Philosopher's Stone
Guarantee
With a small nervous cough - the wedding was off - we could all sense a change in the weather
Extra-Small
Astral Teachers
Unconscious
Standstill Contemplate
It's a fish eats fish world...going landy doesn't change the fact that things are fleeing from things which are fleeing and as nature would have it, how is this more immoral than funny?
Action Station
In The Rabbit Hole

William: Yeah well...it is what it is, and funny for that - our helping of serious should be extra small to mirror the reality of our part in this situation... Dust To Dust we cannot linger for long hereabouts....

GM: I am on a Madventure William’s song "I can laugh along with you"
The Knowledge Of
Remember To Remember
Meditation Buddha Dig deep Raise your frequency
Destination
A lot of information which has the potential to come to the fore.
Lucid
Internal Triggering
Real
*Ghost*
Tracks in the Snow
Outposts Of Form
Construction
Radical compassion
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheWingmakers
Exploring the world of lucid dreaming

Funny
A measured step
Catching up
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart”
...because death comes a-knockin' eventually...
Final Destination
https://theagnosticforum.com/threads/a- ... /post-1911
Is there ANY experience which can be had, which is NOT subjective?

Another thing which has to be factored in is that consciousness can only experience whatever it interprets via the brain-body [brain inclusive of the nervous system] which produces the signals then interpreted by consciousness.
We know that what the brain is able to sense is limited and does not include the fundamental reality of the universe but only one slice of experience of it, and that slice is is largely conditional upon what the brain-nervous system is able to pick up [signals] and also what the individual consciousness is then able to deduce from that data - so a purely human experience is unaware of the fundamental reality of Reality.
We also know that individual consciousnesses can be freed from the limitation/retardation the brain-nervous system through use of chemicals as well as in circumstances such as OOBEs and NDEs , as well as with disciplines such as deep meditation and Astral related conditions [lucid dreaming et merda.]

JK appreciates that he cannot debunk my particular arguments re a Cosmic Mind [on The Question "Do we exist within a Creation?" but for reasons of his own, still prefers to believe that consciousness is emergent of brains, regardless of the contrary evidence.
Thomas Campbell's T.O.E

William: Yep - the 'in a computer program' analogy...

GM: Choices
*Ghost*
Genetic Mind
UICDevice
William's Job
The Mainstream Program
Hearing External Voices In Your Head
Strength/Strong
A Jump Ahead
Insight
Perennial [lasting or existing for a long or apparently infinite time; enduring or continually recurring.]
Nature
To Be Continued
A GOD can look down on us with disappointment or look through us with understanding
Preparing for the Hunt
Death Phenomena

Vibration
Establishment
Accept
The Kindness of Sleep
*Ghost*
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking.”
One
GOD God Gods gods
Transferring your awareness I Am Hearing You
Mahu Nahi
*Ghost*
Sensing A Life Mission
Myths and Legends
I Know

*Apparel*

William: The soul placed in the stone...The Dohrman Prophecy... Cadriel gets sucked out of his body and placed into one of the giant sky-stones...

GM: Mother Earth Harmony ~
Such reduces the opportunity of conflict re interrelation opinions.
*Ghost*
Voice/Message/Communication
Acromyrmex
Advancing the frontier through the hypothesis of GOD

William: Elephant! Haha!

GM: :P
"I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends
The Theory of Everything
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1085498
Nontheist: On your next employee review with the big guy, ask him why he's holding back on the rain and winter snow we need here in the southwest to keep the Colorado river flowing into the reservoirs. That would be doing God's work (if you can get some results ... the Utah governer asking everyone to pray for rain doesn't seem to be doing the trick).
William: I won't make any promises but will put in a word.

If - after doing so - the rains come, will you join me in celebrating answered requests, or just put it down to mindless coincidence?
GM: "That is because every day, I am adding to the data - and it is a slow and sure process."
What Is Normal?
Mapping Wholeness
Reborn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Mdq3n6kgk [Stunning AI shows how it would kill 90%. w Elon Musk.] [RTS=14:00...]

William: Normal - Therefore - Natural
Leaf Ants again... :)

GM:

[The Father - in The Mother.
Soul Group Energies
Attitude of gratitude
Trust the process
Deliberate and important]

*Apparel* to follow...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

From high above he felt a flow of energy. An invisible current descended upon him. His skin crawled in an indescribable ecstasy as he nearly lost consciousness in the intensity of the feeling. He lurched to the ground and tucked himself into a yielding ball of flesh; his only thought was that he was in the presence of God. His emotions, fully unveiled, responded in uncertainty, surely I am not God’s favourite, he thought. Why would God show himself to me?

Then he heard it; the unmistakable voice of language. Though he couldn’t understand it, he knew without doubt, beings, different from himself, were nearby. The closeness of their presence terrified him and he wanted to stay coiled on the forest floor with his eyes tightly closed, praying for the forest to return to its familiar self.

Then a new sound and light forced him to open his eyes. He saw three shapes, huge stone dropping from the sky into a small clearing between the trees. They were floating down on beams of blue light. Cadriel winched as he watched in wonderment. Then he saw movement below the stones, where tall beings seemed to be guiding the monoliths to the forest floor with wands of light.

Cadriel stood slowly to his feet. Eyes blinking in disbelief, his mind frozen in awe. The three stone, each the size of thirty men, slowly descended to the forest’s floor with a dull thud. Cadriel felt it with an electric shiver. He suddenly knew nothing. It was as if his world had disappeared and he was now a nomad in some unearthly place. He could only watch the spectacle of light that enshrouded the huge monoliths and wonder as to their purpose.

The light bean began to enshroud Cadriel, cloaking him in its garment of golden, soft luminance. He was beginning to feel a new sense of himself, not as a man – a self-possessed fringe dweller, but as an instrument of some vaguely familiar intelligence that was presently welling up inside of him. It was being pulled from him as surely as a bird pulls on a worm, freeing it from its earthly home to enter a new purpose.

Cadriel, in a flash of time, left his body and became part of the light cloud that surrounded him. He was no longer held within the boundaries of a human body but was now part of something infinitely larger and more complex. It was as if he were a mote of dust, suspended in a beam of infinite light, and he had become the light. He understood all parts of his mission for coming to this place, for being human, and for transforming into something he had been prepared for millions of years ago.

{SOURCE}
031022 [The Smallest Spark can start a fire] [334]

SCLx 10 + select last LE per shuffle
[Preamble]
What science [re materialism] does, is give cause for humans to celebrate the intelligence of consciousness while at the same time ignoring the hard problem of consciousness that this type of science has created for its supporters. - The blurry line of the neutral zone - The Ancient Grey Entity - Divergence [the state of going in different directions; separating.] - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1066664 Nazi Space Agenda - Image - Appealing, Informative, Honest - Fastidious [very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail.] - The Ride - Computer Coding -

AP= [=In Training For...
"You don’t wanna cross that bridge , You don’t want the other side"]

[In Training For... You don’t wanna cross that bridge , You don’t want the other side = 797]
[Seven Nine Seven = 172]
[172]
Final Destination
Self-realization
Strength of Mind
Expansiveness
Dualic Energies Weak
Sola Scriptura
Calling the shots
Radical compassion
The age of word-games
In the back of my mind
William and QueenBee
Militant messiah
Active Imagination
Williams songs
Dogmatic attitude
Biblical Prophesy
Steady as she goes....

RSP = SCLx10 = *Cadriel* + P&P + Quote Page 334

Page 334
GM: Intention
Discipline
Species Collective
“We're a nation of exhausted and over-stressed adults raising over-scheduled children.”
Dream Village
Desynchronized Mind Body Soul Ruling your world
"And the wind will blow my tears away"
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1092465
Equal System
Innocent Sovereign
Divine masculine
Tardigrades
Music to my ears
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1090368
On The Right Track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZbXGDxMRCw
Umwelt Courageous
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1091568
Builders
The Philosopher's Stone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPpr0qyw0nc
Queen Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor
Words
Seductive Light
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1089189
The Divine Spiritual Family
Equity Unconscious Mind Inertia Honest attempts at scrubbing up
One
Makes Candles Look Gathered
Infinite Quantum Zen
Is it possible that the infinitesimal super hot object preceding the Big Bang, didn't in fact contain the vastness of the matter within our universe but rather, was the event in which the energy from the blast resulted in the formation of Galaxies and everything else which we call "The Universe" from the field of inert material which already existed as 'space'? Matter + Energy + Space = Time.
Keep me in The Loop
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1089777
Duality.
The sun
In The Family Of
Transforming The Anger Energy
Seeds are evidence that something large can derive from something tiny.
Inter-Dependent
Copy
Unfolding Nicely
“Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.”
Ipsissimus
Trenchant
Ooky Spooky
Please place this on your ComList
Recognise
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1075267
1501 [Are Close Save That]

*Cadriel*
Hope in the Fog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp60yUb6nYo
https://wizardforums.com/threads/willia ... #post-7642
Also it is apparent to me that ones 'mind' is vaster than we are led to believe...and that there are many levels of consciousness beyond our own, and that we are all connected mindfully in ways which we do not easily comprehend.
This system I am using can help the individual connect with the larger reality of the over-mind.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=288472
My own approach in initially using such device was on the assumption I was communicating with ‘the dead’ and through continued use over many months this understanding changed as I was lead to understand that I was communicating with an intelligent aspect of my self to which I had previously been totally ignorant about.

It was actually this other aspect of my self which ‘broke the news’ to me regarding this.

Importantly, opinions I have read up on regarding the ‘unconscious’ or ‘subconscious’ do not report these things to being conscious or intelligent. They are merely aspects of a person’s consciousness which are working internally and quietly in the background as part of the overall necessity of human function and ability.
"On the off-chance A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind"
The Thalamocortical System
Exploring
"Who Am I"
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1069825
Keep it simple.
https://theagnosticforum.com/threads/wh ... /post-1783
I see now that my explanation could have been better, but even so, my argument is still valid
Couple
The practice of vipassana [meditation involving concentration on the body or its sensations, or the insight which this provides.]
The Great White Brotherhood [in belief systems akin to Theosophy and New Age, are said to be perfected beings of great power who spread spiritual teachings through selected humans]
*Cadriel*
Opening Doors
Shape
Do this
Anterior Commissure [is a white matter tract (a bundle of axons) connecting the two temporal lobes of the cerebral hemispheres across the midline, and placed in front of the columns of the fornix. ]
https://wizardforums.com/threads/willia ... post-14193
Lou: Yesterday i had a sort of bubble in my head, at least thats how it felt. Then a voice asked are you conscious, i said yes. Then the voice said then that bubble is consciousness.
Under the watchful eye and guiding arm of YHWH
WingMakers Materials
As well as that pot of gold...
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1093698
Nontheist: The problems caused by evil, as a valid problem even if not a real thing existing apart from humans, remain, and are still a problem for humans, though not a problem for a god, nor caused by one.
William: Therefore, the challenge of reconciling belief in an omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient God, with the existence of evil and suffering in the world, is illusionary.
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1087668
The Neutral Zone
Express your feelings
Actions speak louder than words
Emergent
A defunct debate
It is obviously in line with providence...

1515 [We help each other]

GM: The Big Shift
Science of Consciousness
Let It Be And So Be It
Who Knows
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1089611
The changes have come about through identifying actions which damage others, and seeking to do something about that.
Enmity [a state or feeling of active opposition or hostility.]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1092369
One has to consider what the box represents.

It is not Schrodinger's cat but Schrodinger's box which creates the problem.

The box veils information.
Sovereignty
Sagacious [having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgement; wise or shrewd.]
Convenient
Episteme [a philosophical term that refers to a principled system of understanding; scientific knowledge.]
Enlighten
*Cadriel*
That
Black
Be authentic
Time Does Not Exist Within an Eternal Reality.
Invisible Bridge
ImagePrecognitive
Accidents will happen.
Long Story Short
Economic
Far Out!

Righty Oh!
Sweet Illumination
William's Job
Entities of Particular Belief Systems The bright spark illuminating the darkness
Be Taught
I see no solution to said problem coming from either theist or atheist positions.
What's The Problem?
A complex and tricky undertaking...
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1066664 Nazi Space Agenda
*Cadriel*
Completely
Integration

Consider This
Quite
Miracles
*Cadriel*
Radiate Honesty
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1072795
There are as many beliefs in "God" as there are humans who have beliefs in "God".

It isn't so much how the individual dresses up their image of "God" that is important, but rather - that the idea of "God" in relation to the individuals experience [which can only be subjective] within this mysterious universe is as natural as the universe itself, and a perfectly acceptable thing for consciousness to be thinking about.
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1083234
Why separate all things? The universe is One Thing. [That's the 'uni' part of the word.]
The Butterfly Effect Music to my ears Lean into it
Evolutionary Game Theory
Evolutionary game theory studies the behavior of large populations of agents who repeatedly engage in strategicinteractions. Changes in behavior in these populations are driven either by natural selection via differences in birth and death rates, or by theapplication of myopic decision rules by individual agents.
Communicating with Consciousness - The Nature of The Mind
Expectant
Letting Go
Zeitgeist [the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.]
The Mother is Love
Keen
Clean
A Sturdy Place
Dying
*Cadriel*
Digging deep
The Ouroboros does not contradict the idea of Oneness, higher self and the cosmic mind.
Spiritual Awakening
Here-and-now
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1070557
Check out the image @ 1:48

Opening Doors Easy To Find
Salute and get to it
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1092250
As the story goes, the parental figure was the voice in the garden - attributed through biblical association, to being that of YHWH.

Problematic to that is the idea of danger and the apparently safe haven of the garden. The two dangerous-to-human entities in the garden, were the God [visiting now and then] and the Serpent [temporary fixture].
*Cadriel*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qWweOIOTJ4 [Is Life a Game ? Alan Watts about the Happening of Existence] [RTS=8:02] "We are all constant patterns"
Intelligence With Wisdom

Light Body
The Body of God
"I am unclear as to what point you are making which is contrary to my own."
Smart
Things just appear that way due to our position within things and our ignorance about most things.
Against the grain Beaming Out Beaming In
Feel your feelings
*Cadriel*
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1089671
William:The Development of Group Hallucination An Objective = 507
[507]
Is there a center to every object in this universe?
The Butterfly Effect Music to my ears Lean into it
The situation we find ourselves lost within
Everybody wants to rule the world syndrome
It doesn't seem the kind of thing that any GOD would do
GM: A measured step
Constructing some type of reality experience in which I could hide from the true unchangeable nature of Myself The Sensation Is Thrilling...And Freeing
Large Elemental Powers
*Cadriel*
What is "wisdom" to some is "spam" to others Rest When Weary Making friends with your mind Amidst a tangled web
Universal Intelligence
Particular
My Kind of Fun Anyway

What Is Found Here
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1070402
There is always somewhere to go. Testing it out for starters.
If:
There is a mind behind creation
THEN:
We ought be able to communicate with it, using whatever physical devices we can create in order to do so.
...and the way forward, eyes wide open
Without Comparison
*Cadriel*
One Free Miracle
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1088936
[354]
Living Forever In this Universe
All present and correct Heart Teachers
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
"Sorry. Would you clarify that?"
Rationality Central to The Message
Break through to your true self
To establish the skills necessary
They just add ambiance to the spooky...
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1067891
The following is evidence;

Wisdom is evident in The Universe existing = 466
Humans were designed to have God-consciousness = 466
When I look at my art I am looking into a mirror = 466
Discovery is finding something that exists. = 466

The fact that these word-strings add up to the same value, and coherently support the ideas being presented, is evidence of a mindful/purposeful order about The Universe ...the question then being;

Q: Is it therefore acceptable to conclude that such being the case, then there is wisdom and righteousness involved in hiding the truth within the structure of the sound of human language to be unlocked by a simple number-value algorithm?
This Is My Kind Of Fun
Stepping out of the construct

Acceptance
Hacking through the subconsciousness
*Cadriel*
Be transparent Respect yourself Self-respect The Mother and The Father
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1070110
Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
[Attributed to YHVH]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1069704
Again - the discussion being had here shows me that beliefs to do with the age of the Universe are secondary in relevant importance to the fact of its existence and our existence within it.

Re: the OPQ: How Crazy does Evolution Seem?

No more or less crazy than the notion of the Universe being a Holographic Experiential Reality Simulation produced and processed within the mind of The Father God - and furthermore, this idea does not go against The Script...scripture being scant on the details has to do with its focus being on The Creator re the Human element of the story - rather than specifically The Creation...and in that regard, 'a blink of an eye' and '13.8 billion years' amount to exactly the same thing in relation to said Mind.
Notice too, that the Biblical take on the existence of life on Earth, does not acknowledge the Dinosaurs

Search: What does the word Dinosaur mean
Sir Richard Owen came up with the name dinosaur in 1841 to describe the fossils of extinct reptiles. He coined the word by combining the Greek words “deinos”, which means terrible, and “sauros”, which means lizard.

As near to this as the bible story gets, is The Serpent...is that a coincidence or something linking prehistory with human development?
The Healing Power
Finding ways in which to try and fix the problem of human perceptions re "GOD"

[17:54]

Tributes at the gate
To Be Sovereignty
Positive self-talk
Stay in the moment
Walk The Talk In Love
Be kind to yourself
Sweet Vibrations
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

*APPAREL*

Creator Syndrome Influence
Galaxy
Positivity

William: Creator Syndrome Influence Galaxy Positivity = 516
[516]
“Real” Is Just a Word and Information Is the Currency
Conjunction All The World Are Under the watchful eye
Is the mind a construct of consciousness? Use Mind
Creator Syndrome Influence Galaxy Positivity
Simple interactions between elementary particles

GM:The Wholeness Navigator
Unfolding Nicely
AUM

William: Absolute Unbounded Manifold [Tom Campbell TOE]
The Absolute Unbounded Manifold (AUM) goes by many alternate names, such as All That Is, Source, The One Consciousness, etc. depending upon the context that is being emphasized.
Absolute Unbounded Manifold = 269
[269]
Don’t give up Contact With
Absolute Unbounded Manifold
The Creator Atman Here-and-now
This Translates To That.
Random coincidence? I think not.
Successful replications
Unconscious mind inertia

GM:https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1070045
Understanding that the individuate position most humans are born to experience, the underlying motivation is intentionally selfish because recognition of the importance of the self becomes the initial propellent for all subsequent actions employed.
Failure
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1089180
When I began to question theism - specifically The Christianities - it was to do with their imaging of a Creator-GOD and when I made the move away from that, [perhaps largely due to my personality - I was never outspoken] I quietly approached the subject [Creator GOD] rather than simply abandon it "because of" theisms handling of it or any other number of reason as to why folk say they chose to become nontheist.

Which is to say, I did not choose to believe that there was no Creator-GOD simply on account of "theist behaviours" or "reading the bible" [some reasons given by some who have changed position from theist to nontheist] but rather, I chose to examine the question in more detail, and today I am grateful for having made that choice.
Delightful
Un-thought-unately
Any Other Way
Growing Pains
Labyrinthus
"Apparel"
Lift
Contact
Something Our movements can illuminate the path toward that vision.
How A Beautiful Song Source Reality Exhibits
Innocent Even
Sound holographically organized to make things look real
Visible
All The Same
Christian mythology re God " It helps makes the stinky hole I was pushed through in order to get here, a purposeful experience..."
The Human Being
Quest
Start where you are
Preternatural [beyond what is normal or natural.]
Fugacious [fleeting.]
Making Up Stories
Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.

What Are The Chances
"A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage"
Loving-kindness
The unreasonable effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 99#p998899
YHVH also lets slip that he apparently isn't as all-knowing as humans make him out to be as he hears things through the grapevine and if they grab his interest, he takes a closer look.
William’s song "I can laugh along with you"
This Translates To That.
We Can Do Magic!
Vulnerability
"Apparel"
Process
The Power of Prayer
Joining The Main Egregore
Being 'born of the spirit' is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that.
Enflame Emotions
A naysayers opinion is of no consequence, no matter how it is stated
Row your own boat! I AM Will Navigate!
The Spirit of The Land
Near Death Experience
Points of Reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh9I-1UXY-s {I Tried Lucid Dreaming for 30 Days and My Life Will Never Be The Same] [RTS=11:06...]

William: Lucid Dreaming = A simulation with a simulation?

GM:Super Power
Precipitate
Personal growth
“It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years”
Motor Man why your running, running on overdrive what lies ahead is coming ain’t no way you can step aside ain’t no way you can run and hide
William's Commitment With
Pareidolia Cycles Love Being Born

William: The synchronicities/serendipities are there so why not study them?

GM:What degree of influence do they have on that Mind-Field?
Roller Coaster Ride
"Apparel"
Extra Sensory Perception
Looking into the science of Astral Projection
Tug Of War
"Big" and "small" simply cease to exist....
Individuals
Let the facts speak for themselves
I am always open to being shown any evidence which supports that Idea
Persevere
Listen
Whole-hearted
Gnosticism
Pure soul
Control
Lurking Like Shadows
And That's Not All
Essentially, we are Gaia in Human Form...
Pineal Gland
The Earth Entity
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1079953
What you see is what you get.
May The Spirit of The Earth Bless You

The Connection Process
What Meets The Eye
Something you cannot change
"Apparel"
Sovereign
Pirates
Sleep Paralysis
Mantra "I am fine now with referring to my position as theistic, as agnosticism merges into the shadow behind me."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qWweOIOTJ4 [Is Life a Game ? Alan Watts about the Happening of Existence] [RTS 2:50...] [having a myopic [Short Sighted] view of what one's "self" is]
Unnecessary Tangent
The nature of understanding
Hyper-normalisation
Syncretism [the amalgamation or attempted amalgamation of different religions, cultures, or schools of thought. the merging of different inflectional varieties of a word during the development of a language.]
Learned

Embracing the shadow
Beautiful Precipitate
Duel
It is all making sense
The Patupaiarehe

William: As in what I wrote today; {SOURCE}
Theist: The universe isn't self-explanatory. Any material explanation invoked to account for the universe's existence will be part of the universe itself, which will make the materialistic explanation a circular argument. Therefore, it isn't unreasonable to posit the existence of an agency beyond the material universe.
Nontheist: To the bold, I have done just that.
Fairy farts explain the creation of our universe quite nicely. Even explains all the gas!

Now why would a god of sorts be a preferable explanation when compared to a fairy fart?
William: I have discussed your explanation with

And they assure me that they are just as much a part of this universe as the rest of us, so it was NOT them what caused the Universe to be the gaseous, solid thing that it is...

Nor was it the hippopotamus...
The mystery thickens/deepens.
GM:Separation
"Apparel"
Victim Vamp Energy Systems
Adds Up To
"It takes billions of years to perfect perfection"
Consciousness Incarnates
Remember/Memories

All Information Is Channelled.
At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe…
That is Correct
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1083062
Biologic answers are on the way out, while machine answers come marching in...
"Apparel"
Behind The Scenery
We Exist Infinitely

Enlightenment
Questions as such a Son might be permitted to ask and be graced with answers Extra evidence is provided
"Apparel"
Never a dull moment
'Test The Waters'
“But you will know the more you get in touch with your transcendental mind (and therefore truth) that there is no such thing as a victim. The negative benefits you more than anything else in your evolution and the evolution of all that is.”
Pyramid
Visionary
Team
Those are two different things which ought not be confused.
Now isn't the time for tears
The Fine-Tuning argument
Live With
“I love your inspiring work. Keep that up, please.”
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 22#p850722
William: What I think about consciousness in relation reality
Long Story Short Hell
Awareness
Action Consciousness Incarnates Intelligent Directions The Mainstream Program Story-Tellers Trustworthy

[Investigative]
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

[576]
Opinions formed on very narrow fields of observation
Acknowledging the evidence is where the tributaries converge
Infinite regress/progress in every direction, is a thing
Though the Serpent rules the Shadow The Lord Here-and-now

https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1094152

*Infinite regress/progress in every direction, is a thing* = 576

041022 [Let the facts speak for themselves] [338]

SCLx14 + select last LE per shuffle

[Preamble]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1076090 - Who wouldn't want that, if it were there on offer? - Letting Go and Getting On - Prometheus - Go - Disclosure of Knowledge - First Light - Righty Oh! - Our Neutral Ground Making friends with your mind - Asleep or awake for the give or the take Its a good ship that sails these cosmos - https://theagnosticforum.com/threads/do ... 4/post-756 - The Spirit of the Land - From the link - Putting yourself back together again

AP= [Can You Answer This?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3-7Ydt4d3A] [Marilyn vos Savant] [RTS=10:04]

William: I am doing the best I can in the moment...

[Can You Answer This? https://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=-3-7Ydt4d3A = 638]
[The external cannot be known as acutely as the internal can be known = 638]

RSP = SCLx + *Infinite regress/progress in every direction, is a thing* + P&P + Quote Page 576

10:17 [Quantum Jumping]

Page 576
GM:
Centre of Learning
Your Connection With
Tempting Vision
Word-String
I love you Like Every Seed That Followed
Yellow Light
The Crabwood Cropcircle
The Never Ending Story
Nomenclature
Tabula Rasa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0tWTAEJKFA
Joke/Humour "Anti theism Equals "And?""
Encouraging Indication
Under the watchful eye
Conjunction
On the off-chance
Near Death Experience
For The Purpose Of
Zero In On It
Keep me in The Loop Little Bird Enflame Emotions "Oops"..... Always
The beauty of imperfection
Have One For Me
Life Principles of Sovereign Integral
Feel Be Still.
Transforming
Power of Silence
The Way We Feel Unification
Miraculous
Animistic
Giving birth
Evaluate.
https://media.giphy.com/media/tCcNQX6A8 ... /giphy.gif
Brahman
Good Here There Evil
A safe pair of hands
Self-confidence Core
Self-Awareness The two million year old mind that's in all of us. Stuff Happens
Regimented
Of The Human Being
Reaction
Little Self
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1089611
Sharing Your Love Without Comparison
*Infinite regress/progress in every direction, is a thing*

GM: Without and Within
The Father - in The Mother.
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 74#p930074
But anyway, I know from personal experience that jumping outside the system (which is basically the idea of the 'forsake' stuff) does work, and does lead one to some amazing insights etc, but the idea was never for GOD to provide manna from heaven or some safe haven where the 'man' couldn't touch you. The idea was, that given enough people willing to share whatever they had without cost and for the sake of something better which could be achieved through that, the 'man' would lose all power and influence over the majority and the world would move in a completely different trajectory than it did.
Often sheltered from the storm - warm my body soul and spirit feeling alright.

William: I've traveled on these southern roads they've taken me to many...answers to my questions...

GM: The Clear Eye Of Soul
The duty is worthy of one’s compliance.
Timeless
Smarter
Astrobiology [the branch of biology concerned with the study of life on earth and in space.]
*Nods*
Manipulation
The power of humility
Illuminating
Alive
Wide
Of The Human Being
Loyalty
The beauty of imperfection
Lojong [The practice involves refining and purifying one's motivations and attitudes.]
The lookout/screamout guy
The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD
William: From my own experience and perspective on that, my understanding of the idea of GOD developed alongside my intellect and with this, the ability to comprehend and appreciate a more fuller, wider, deeper overall picture of what is most likely going on in relation to that.

When as a child, GOD for me just seemed to be someone that existed but to whom I had no particular connection or disconnection.
I was not indifferent, just accepting in an attitude of presumption and matter-of-factness.

When I converted through the repentance process (around 17 ½ years of age) it was from that moment on when I experienced 'strange' things, out of the ordinary - (and although I had no knowledge of such at the time) related to OOBE experiences.

So in relation to that, I was coming to the 'Father' through the 'Son' or to say that another way, the Idea of GOD as a 'Father' was made available to my understanding through the Son.
GM:Assigned
The Physical Universe
In The Team Of The Collective
Limitations or Liberations
Carrier Identity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJb5DrhzsI [How Did Humans Become Earth's Dominant Species?][RTS=7:54]
Gateway Luminous
“I love your inspiring work. Keep that up, please.”
Optimum Health Appreciating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj7HH0PCqIE [Harnessing The Power Of Information][RTS=7:39]
What Shall We Call It?
Raphael ~
Dreamer
The simplest explanations for why we are here and what we are doing
Advantage
A knight in shining armour Manipulation
What can I say, except "Thank You"
Runestone Symbol

William: Raidho
Raidho is indicative of a journey and represents a wheel. This could be both physical travel, as in a holiday or house move, or a spiritual voyage in the expansion of your horizons. It can also indicate things being put into perspective, evolution and the cycle of life.
KEYWORDS: Progress, movement, evolution, perspective, journey, travel

GM: The Astral Body
Ocean
Shaman
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 0016-5.pdf
Balance of power
ARAB-ISRAELI MILITARY BALANCE of the present balance of power and this will slow our effort to develop sound conclusions about the balance ... CIA-RDP80M01133A000800070004-0 The Arab-Israeli Balance of Power in the id-19"Os Purpose and scone. a. This estimate ... in thE' interim.,b. The Arab-Israeli balance of power by the end of' the ten-year period will depend ...
THE SHIFTING IMAGE OF THE EAST-WEST BALANCE OF POWER SUMMARY
OF THE EAST-NEST BALANCE OF POWER SUMMARY A factor of potentially great significance in the East-West power ... important people now view the world balance of power as having shifted in favor of the USSR; they no longer ... the power balance actually shifts or not, the world's image of it may do as much to create an imbalance ...
et al
Important
Journey Communication is key Connect

William: Important Journey = 234
[234]
Vortex Television
The Mainstream Program
The Hounds of Judgement
The Ghost is acknowledged
The Mother is his Muse...
The hologram of deception
That’s the way I fire up
Important Journey
Try Different Methods

GM: A Bit Of Both Yes

10:57 [The Last Question]

More To Follow...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

[Replying to William in post #370]

051022 [You are The Old Soul Cosmic Self]

Encounter
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
One cannot experience the objective realty of the world directly
Signals
Mind is Ghost
zn+1 = zn2 + c
Intransigent [unwilling or refusing to change one's views or to agree about something.]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1082489
Theist: do you believe the universe is deterministic or not? Can I get a straight answer?
William: My position [Natural/Neutral.] prevents me from forming beliefs on any subject.
I lean toward the realization that the universe is deterministic, rather than is an accident.
Free Choice Ends Here
Putting My Finger On It
https://www.dreamviews.com/science-math ... ost2245978
DREAMS ARE FREE
Whole-hearted
Original
Darkest Darkness
No point in giving you too much to bear
Evidential
Mind-Filters
What Is Found Here Always Vigilant
“But you will know the more you get in touch with your transcendental mind (and therefore truth) that there is no such thing as a victim. The negative benefits you more than anything else in your evolution and the evolution of all that is.”
Energy
Science and Spirituality
Even
Preternatural [beyond what is normal or natural.]
Intent
The Nature of This Place

Called To Order
The Whole
Sophophilic [a person who loves to gather knowledge with higher emphasis on wisdom.]
Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway
Active Galactic Nucleus
Overwhelming I would say... With Free-spirit a Brilliant Great Answer!
Hope in the Fog
Incendiary
Become more expansive
Truth
When the smoke clears, one is still left with the mirror.
Do you believe astrology works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzWo-l86Eaw [Exposing Biblical Pseudo-history] [RTS=24:31]
Brow Chakra
Discarnate [not having a physical body.]
William's Commitment
Tabula Rasa Psychic
Lean into it
By/Through
Enlighten

Being 'born of the spirit' is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that.
Open Hearted
Strength
Creative
Multiverse
How to Bruise a Ghost Plan A Sturdy Place Within that which is unseen...
Listen
Intelligence with Wisdom
Faithful
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1066916
Through perseverance and commitment to the engagement, it slowly became apparent to Spirit that some of the things previously hidden from itself, required addressing.
Kindness
Communications Device
Inflame Emotions
Embrace a completely new paradigm
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1089361

William: Re that, I just wrote this;
Nontheist: Theist and non -theist will do. I'm just sorta attached to the name Atheist'. I would rather amend what atheist means (at one time it meant Christians, because they did not believe in the Emperor -cult) than shun the term as though (accepting the accusations) I was ashamed of it. .
There is a hint of the paranoid in the above.

"Save the label!" as if the label had the power to describe something accurately while remaining easily understood.

It doesn't.

The label "Nontheist" say's everything that needs to be said without the confusion. It also allows for the non-decided, the power of their own position rather than being subject to non-theist/theist dictations.
Nontheist: This is just a personal thing, but "Weak Atheist" which I suppose could be applied to me, sounds like I'm on the verge of becoming a theist. Like any minute I'm going to confess, "Okay, I believe in God again." I'm about a million miles from that.

I use the word atheist to describe myself because I want to show that we all aren't baby eaters or something.
Folk want to tie themselves to a label using nonsense reasons which appear to be a form of emotionally pleading, as if a great thing would be lost in dropping the label and taking on a more practical label.

Folk will understand that you don't believe in God again, if you call yourself a Nontheist. Calling oneself a "weak atheist" doesn't help clear the air of any confusion.

What is it describing? A weak Nontheist?

What is that, but something which is neither a theist nor a nontheist.

Why do nontheists calling themselves "atheists" have a problem with Agnosticism having its own position, independent from Theism and Nontheism?

:-k

GM: Respect others
Those internal things which make one shine
Keep it simple. All we are trying to do is allow opportunity for interactive connection to happen between the individual and The Universal Mind, as a means of providing evidence that there is indeed such a mind.
The Brain
Gods Purpose
Universal
Prometheus
one of the Titans, the supreme trickster, and a god of fire. In common belief, he developed into a master craftsman, and in this connection, he was associated with fire and the creation of mortals. His intellectual side was emphasized by the apparent meaning of his name, Forethinker
This isn't about thoughts and language. This is about behaviours and actions.
Adds Up To
Military
Why is this a Requirement?

William: It get things done. It creates a quick path to an objective. "Go Forth. Multiply. Subdue."

GM: Necessity is The Mother of Invention
All Information Is Channelled
Friable [easily crumbled.]
Apocalypse [uncovering]
Life Principles of Sovereign Integral
Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic.

2. Universe relationship through gratitude The principle of universe relationship through gratitude is primarily concerned with consciously designing one's self image through an appreciation of the Universal Entity's supportive "mirror". In other words, the Universal Entity is a partner in shaping reality's expression in one's life. Reality is an internal process of creation that is utterly free of external controls and conditions if the individual projects a sovereign image upon the mirror of the Universal Entity.

3. Nurturance of life The nurturance of life is the principle that an individual is in alignment with the natural expansion of intelligence inherent within all life. This is an alignment that enhances the life-energy that flows past the individual with the clear intent of gentle support. It is the action of identifying the highest motive in all energy forms and supporting the flow of this energy towards its ultimate expression. In so doing, the action is performed without judgment, analysis, or attachment to outcome. It is simply nurturing the energy that flows from all manifestations and supporting its expression of life.
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1092105
Since I suspect that Nature is mindful - not just that human beings were some happy accident of nature which produced mindfulness - and I think it is possible that the planet itself may well be a mindful entity, so regard the existence of Earth to being evidence of mindful creativity, when I see statements about nature which confer boss-hood and when I compare such to theistic notions of gods - I can't help but wonder if the two are - not only related - but actually speaking about the same thing in different ways, and this is what I am referring to when I asked if you think it possible that the theist storytellers were translating their subjective experience, were also misinterpreting nature.
William: I wrote this today;
The Tanager wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:19 pm [Replying to William in post #80]

I have already agreed that ST is a valid way to interpret the Biblical stories if, by 'valid', you mean logically coherent.
Yes. It practically explains how a bush can appear to be in flames and yet not burn.

It also explains how a bush can be made to appear to have a voice.

A nice touch in that by YHWH doing so, it symbolizes a connect with nature, giving nature a 'voice'. YHWH gives nature a voice.
[Does your computer allow you to see the image?]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1083727
Nontheist: In fact, no one can define this vague Cosmic Mind [CM] in any terms that can be meaningful, except for gobble gook.
William: This would certainly be true in terms of sheer information held in the CM - such cannot be downloaded into a human brain without serious irreversible consequences.
However, small bytes over epochs can be integrated with the individuals understanding processes, and the language [of gobble gook] can be deciphered. All on a voluntary basis, of course...
Wish fulfillment
Consciousness incarnates into human form
The evolution of consciousness
The Spirit of The Land
Answer
Although there are opposite sides to spectra, all elements combined form a whole
Alive and kicking
We will just have to go with the implication then, until some way is discovered where the universe allows for us to see otherwise...
Memorandum
Vocables [a word, especially with reference to form rather than meaning.
Old
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzWo-l86Eaw
Good on you mate
The Spirit of The Planet
Adaptive Actions
Hear oh Israel

The sculptor in the sky
William: Hear oh Israel The sculptor in the sky = 387

[387]
May The Spirit of The Earth Bless You
Well That Settles It! What Fun We Have!
Very comfortable in your own skin
Educational - Like stubbing ones minimus
Hear oh Israel The sculptor in the sky

GM: Action
Children of The Dream
Elementary Conclusion
Blend
If 'comfort re death' is gained through fearlessly facing whatever one may face upon actual death, then either belief can achieve this, as far as I can tell. Neither way appears any better equipped to do the job, than the other.
Is Love That Hard To Know?

William: Yes. It is also that which can give one the edge - right of passage - another way of experiencing the next phase...

GM: Is It Our Nature Mysteriously missing That Is A Good Question

William: We appear to be all alone out here in the middle of infinity and apparent chaos. What the Prometheus is all that about?

GM: Life on this planet, as a human being, is difficult.
Interpretation is secondary to the process

William: So we have to answer that question in order to make the process the main point and support its expansion...

GM: A means of taking an Agnostic position on things which have yet to be proven one way or another...Such is a handy device for side-stepping - nothing more.

William: Well - in that it shows another path re process...the path is invisible due to the unanswered nature of the question...if one finds an answer then the answer is a formation of many possible answers into looking like one possible answer.
At least the answer which provides the best comfort all 'round...while the path is being uncovered/made...

GM: *Infinite regress/progress in every direction, is a thing*
Intimate connection
The conscious mind of the individual is heavily influenced by the genetic mind

More to follow..
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

GM: Image
Searching For The Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAfjsktMXu8
Soul Carrier Memories
Engaging with the impermanent implies a permanent background

William: Engaging with the impermanent implies a permanent background = 571

[571]
Sorting ones self out - a complex and tricky undertaking...
The sea is indeed filled with a deranged assortment of critters
It is interesting moving through an exponential epoch

GM: This is indicative of actual justice
We Could Open Galactic Encompassment

William: We Could Open Galactic Encompassment = 346
[346]
We Could Open Galactic Encompassment
Self-confidence When One is Feeling Tired
This is indicative of actual justice
In the Order of Chaos - I am lowly-ranked

GM: The sculptor in the sky
Action
Children of The Dream
Elementary Conclusion
Blend
If 'comfort re death' is gained through fearlessly facing whatever one may face upon actual death, then either belief can achieve this, as far as I can tell. Neither way appears any better equipped to do the job, than the other.
Is Love That Hard To Know?
The Supernatural and the Bible Delineating Quantum
Foundation
Establishment
Cyborg Anthropology
I say this in terms of the generical idea of God rather than any particular religious idea of God.
The Banner of Apotheosis
A Purpose
The sort of evidence a sceptic calls for in relation to the subject of Intelligent Design.
Glad One Asked
Start where you are
Written Language.
An Eternal Entity Consciousness
Christian mythology re God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYqghYtia6k [Did The Greco-Roman Elite Class Write The Gospels?! - Professor Robyn Faith Walsh] [RTS= 42:44]

GM: Virtues Vehicle Extreme
Stagnation
Unchartered Territory
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 05#p403205
Agnostic: Actually there is no cognitive dissonance. Since I am convinced that even if there is a creator deity, it has nothing to do with religion, there is not much at stake. It is something to muse about from time to time. But there is no practical consequence.

One additional reason I prefer the label agnostic to atheist is that there are certain atheists, not many but some, who like to think that there are only two sides to everything - fundamentalist religiosity or militant anti-religion. Not so far as I can see on this site, but it is definitely the case in some other places.
GM: The Wayward Stick
Does evolution shape our senses to see reality as it really is - or not?
Working Together With Love
It is a Product of Fragmentation

William: Indeed. Forced into compliance due to situation...

GM: Ditching the unnecessary labels
Our Neutral Ground
Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. the elevation of someone to divine status.]

William: Ditching the unnecessary labels = 302
[302]
A degenerative force to existence
To Be Sure That is the truth.
Speak your thoughts aloud
Corresponding equivalents
Working With What Is Available
Ditching the unnecessary labels
Intelligent Consciousness

GM: The Design of The Universe
Called To Order
Feature
Is the mind a construct of consciousness? Use Mind
Superior Credibility
Would you bow down to your father and call his actions caring?
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1068686

William: FTL;
“Divine hiddenness”, as the phrase suggests, refers, most fundamentally, to the hiddenness of God, i.e., the alleged fact that God is hidden, absent, silent. In religious literature, there is a long history of expressions of annoyance, anxiety, and despair over divine hiddenness, so understood. For example, ancient Hebrew texts lament God’s failure to show up in experience or to show proper regard for God’s people or some particular person, and two Christian Gospels portray Jesus, in his cry of dereliction on the cross, as experiencing abandonment by God, whom he regarded as “Abba, Father”, an experience shared by many mystics, saints, and ordinary folk of all theistic traditions, described at its worst as “the dark night of the soul”. Understood in this way, divine hiddenness poses an existential problem for those who have such experiences.
[SOURCE]
Divine Hiddenness = 164
Science Projects
Behind The Scenery
Lacking belief in gods
Each to their own
Self-limitation
Freeing the soul

Hidden = occult.

Occult = cut off from view by interposing something.

Occult = 74
Jesus
Queenbee
Lucifer
Habitual
Hundred
Phasing
Simple
Between
Tarot
Fine Line
In Detail
Beauty
Nailed it
According
Energy
English
Masonic
Freescale
Gematria
Deep Space
Nuclear
Hexagon
Enchanted
About face

Unknown/Hidden/Occult = 230
The Spirit of The Earth
Well That Settles It
Shallow is Unknown
Neruda Interview Five
The Plateau of The Same Page
Present over perfect

Q: Assuming a Creator of this world exists, in what way is said Creator hidden from us?

Could the answer be that It is not hidden at all, but that it is we who are hiding from It?
[No thought about fate or of ending up late Yet I still like to think where I'm going]

Nontheists may well be the ones who have placed interposing barriers which ensure that their view is cut off - and this might be achieved through willful ignorance.

Religious theists may well be the ones who have placed interposing barriers which ensure that their view is cut off - and this might be achieved through willful ignorance.

If that be the case, then what are the interposing barriers those apparently opposite positions use in order to achieve this occulting phenomena?

Willful ignorance re the nonthesists.

False imagery re the religious theists.

False imagery amounts to willful ignorance. However, because the imagery is based in the genuine, in that The Ghost is acknowledged - dressing The Ghost through the use of imagery is an attempt to make The Ghost be seen.

The Ghost - in essence is The Mind...Consciousness, and that The Ghost breathed itself into form, is also a form of 'dressing up' and a false image for that - but to be fair re The Genesis story, the intent wasn't false.

The intent of The Ghost was to have something of Itself within a device through which it could use Its Mind to create things from the stuff of the planet.
[Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking.]

Yet, The Ghost within the form it created, reacted rather badly to the experience...and the reaction is best identified as Fear-Based - The Ghost scared the hell out of itself.

The Greater aspect of The Ghost/Mind that 'stayed behind' to oversee the project - reacted with apparent appall - but this too, may have been how The Ghost within the form interpreted that...and the interpretation may be false because of that - thus the false imagery - based in fear.

The whole Project hasn't been easy from the go-get, but we are not 'dealing' with something which can respond suitable to our willful ignorance/false imagery, other than how It has responded to date.

The Ghost = 102
Thousand
Whatever
Meaningful
Learn Well
A Game Of Chess
Timeless
Sharing data,
Light Body
Core value
Mystical
Vipassana
Inner self
Light Girl

From my own ongoing interactions with The Ghost, I have been informed that It is not angry, and that we would do well to transform our own anger into something more supportive of Its agenda in the scheme of things, that we might fall into line and make things much easier for ourselves.

Meantime, things are going along "just fine" re The Ghost Agenda as human beings have been suppressed sufficiently that they have become more useful to said agenda, and "leveled up" as a result, allowing for The Ghost Agenda to be magnified through scientific discover and the technology this has produced.

The Ghost Agenda = 134
The human brain
The game of Chess
The tree of life
Information
Breakthrough
Incorporate
The Digital Angel
Encounters
To Accomplish
Do a Word Search
One Nine Two
Homo Sapiens
Unprecedented
Real is better

GM:Transferring your awareness I Am Hearing You
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1071422

One simply has to love oneself and ones neighbor... where is that written, other than within one's heart.
But Scripture says that we must love Jehovah our God first of all, and then our neighbor.
That's what I was saying, when I wrote;
How can one love others if one does not love oneself? How can one love oneself if one does not love one's God?
However, I do not have one name for my God. I have many names [including YHVH] for The Cosmic Mind of Creation.
GM: Evil Gods
Map Carvers
https://www.thespaceacademy.org/2022/08 ... 2etWxtGAM8
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1089192
Astrobiologists Say Planet Earth Itself Might Actually Be An Intelligent Being
GM: Epochs
Try Gateway
Cease Belief
Dequeue
Your Best Self
Divergence
Shine Your Light

More to follow...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1092893
Theist: I think YHWH's relationship to it is closer to a painting than a VR in the sense that YHWH doesn't enter into creation and control it...

William: Simulation Games are not all about controlling or having control over The Simulation.
They generally involve being a character within and doing what one can within the encoded avatar the player is playing through.

There has been no argument from me that YHWH controls The Simulation from within the simulation, but your assertion that YHWH does not enter The Simulation appears to contradict the biblical narrative.

Re avatars, YHWH is said to have achieved this through such things as being a voice in the garden, a voice in a burning bush, a voice in the head of Abraham, - indeed, in every instance I can think of at this moment - where it is said that YHWH enters the Creation, it is done through the guise of some type of avatar - and an accompanying voice which claims to be either YHWH or a messenger of YHWH.
GM: Individual Actions
What is behind the VR headset
Psychic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taKaFUNJ6Ec [Atheists CANNOT Explain This Secret Code Seen in Creation] [RTS= 42:08]

We did not create laws of Math - we discovered them.
GM: They just add ambiance to the spooky...
Release
Heart advice
We Could
Buddha
Dualic Energies
Within ones grasp of influence
Evil Gods
Interactions
Super-information medium
Archangel
All That We Are.
Brahman
Is It Our Nature Mysteriously missing That Is A Good Question
William: What the Prometheus is all that about?
GM: Life on this planet, as a human being, is difficult.
Interpretation is secondary to the process
A means of taking an Agnostic position on things which have yet to be proven one way or another...Such is a handy device for side-stepping - nothing more.
William: Well - in that it shows another path re process...the path is invisible due to the unanswered nature of the question...if one finds an answer then the answer is a formation of many possible answers into looking like one possible answer.
At least the answer which provides the best comfort all 'round...while the path is being uncovered/made...
Intimate connection
The conscious mind of the individual is heavily influenced by the genetic mind
"Sorry. Would you clarify that?"

William: At The Source, There is no distinction.
At The Source, There is no distinction. = 384
There are no contradictions which are real = 384

GM: An infinitesimal object germinated
Down through the ages - dark in the gloom Many convinced it will all end in doom The Galactic Garden is forever in bloom

William: No time to be tied to the Moon...

GM: Don’t give up
Those who need to complain
Assuming a Creator of this world exists, in what way is said Creator hidden from us?
Imposed Appropriates Observed
Experience is the best teacher
Open Minded
Borne Upon Judgments Platform
Be here now
GOD

more to follow...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

*YHWH gives nature a voice.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuwQHfXyzY

071022 [Essentially, we are Gaia in human form...
Hacking through the subconscious
"Off you go to your quarters"
Precise definitions of strategies
Ipsissimus Talk to The Razor] [343]

SCLx10 + select last LE per shuffle
[Preamble]
Leg Hold Traps - Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system - Transparent - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1089503 - Phantasma Wise Conscious - Redefine Oneself - The One GOD With Many Names - Feeling the complete engulfment of unconditional love - Holographic Experiential Reality Simulations - Who Knows Who? - Discovery is finding things that exist.

AP= [=Angels
It is a good sign when Joey Knothead cannot argue against the evidence you present]

[Angels It is a good sign when Joey Knothead cannot argue against the evidence you present = 837]
[837]
You won't learn to understand something that you are trying to outsmart
Tap into your natural intuition and creativity Evolutionary Game Theory

RSP = SCLx10 + *YHWH gives nature a voice.* + Quote Page 837

08:54 [Freedom in The Knowing]

Page 837
GM:
Attached
That's Powerful!
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1087251
Intransigent
Help
Blunt the edge off that particular blade...
Disclosure of Knowledge
Success
Red Pill Crystal Blue Pill Real Be real
Understanding and connecting with the source of our language is vital to that vision
Pleasantries extended to you and yours.
We Can Do Magic! What is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness
Extra evidence is provided
The Mapping Bots Couple "I know how you care while you nurture your fear That you'll miss the bouquet when its thrown"
Is quite congruous with Jung's ideas centring around individuation.
Be grateful to everyone
Author Known
Awake and Waiting
The Mother God
Invite The Bee To Land
Fine Line
Eventually one can cease doing the tests and accept the results.
Brother
The Great Green Wall
Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope
Ghost is that which makes the movement of the physical into form and function
Henotheism
Mind To Mind https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... Mind.,-Top
Wonder
According to the teachings of ...?
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1089091
A riddle wrapped up in an enigma
The Sensation of God's Presence Inside Us Hint Other way Start where you are
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1088397
Don’t hide your Generated Messages
Atheism is the ship, not the sailors
Quiet
Appealing, Informative, Honest
Which The Georgia Guidestones Unnecessary Tangent Confusion In The Air
Greed
The Great Attractor
Confluent
Do a QWERTY
Do Not Worry
Elude Tabula Rasa
Particular
Event String Unfolding "Blind Luck" [Indifference]
Pot of Gold

GM: Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.
Light Body
I Think We Can Safely Say Human beings can do it the hard way or the easy way, but either way, the job will get done.
Toxic shame
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1089080
William: Whatever my position on the subject of GOD is, I am neither atheist or theist, because of the realization that until the question of whether we exist within a creation or not is answered, the question whether there is a creator [GOD] is a pointless one to be arguing.

Thus when such unsupported statements as "There is no position as not a theist and also not an atheist" arise, whether they derive from atheists or theists these types of statement are clearly constructed through cognitive bias filters, having no basis in what is really going on.

GM: Mind-Filters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjoH1ZZrAik [Plasma Wakefield Acceleration: How it Works]
27,379 views Nov 6, 2014 This animation explains how electrons can be efficiently accelerated to high energy using wakes created in a plasma.
GM: Finding the light
Hidden riches
WingMakers
Significant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter

William: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjtOGPJ0URM

GM: A means of taking an Agnostic position on things which have yet to be proven one way or another...
Escape
Unsupported statements are neither useful to science or to good argument.

William: Escape Unsupported statements that are neither useful to science or to good argument. = 891
A GOD can look down on us with disappointment or look through us with understanding = 891

GM: https://forum.hearing-voices.org/discus ... am-william

GM: One cannot experience the objective realty of the world directly
Signals
Mind is Ghost
zn+1 = zn2 + c
Intransigent [unwilling or refusing to change one's views or to agree about something.]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1082489
Theist: do you believe the universe is deterministic or not? Can I get a straight answer?
William: My position [Natural/Neutral.] prevents me from forming beliefs on any subject.
I lean toward the realization that the universe is deterministic, rather than is an accident.

GM: Free Choice Ends Here
GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1069825
William: Calling something "pseudoscience" isn't getting the science done - it is simply relying on woo-slinging to act as a barrier against one having to do the science for oneself - by applying an inappropriate slogan to the process.

You have your mind - use it.
GM: *YHWH gives nature a voice.*
Look Closely
An Exam
Creative Conscious Intelligence
Functional Clusters
Forum
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1082466
William:Most of the nontheist arguments have turned out to be Smoke and Mirrors.
The very idea of a Mind - even to the depths of the Quantum Presence has them fleeing from
Merging with the data and understanding the Integral Network which Mind is and is involved with the development of.
This lack of being reasonable is shirking from Responsibility following after the Tempting Vision and hope in eventual "death by cease to exist" - the promise of ending the nightmare of existing - yet
The Way of the Shaman is allowing life to breath - even if the breath appears to be associated with Sagan's' Dragon in the Garage...it is what it is and even if it hisses smokey instructions inducing the stuff of Childhood Nightmares from some deep part of us, a simple understanding and a gentle reminder - like a Moderator Comment - can make a world of difference...remind oneself occasionally that when the smoke clears [as it will when the dragon stops speaking] one is still left with the mirror.]
Yes indeed...When the smoke clears, one is still left with the mirror...

Nontheist crack me up.
GM: Failure
It should come as no surprise that you can see the signal.
Calculator Active
Christian mythology re God
Worthy of the individuals time and effort

William: Christian mythology re God Worthy of the individuals time and effort [713]
[Seven One Three = 155]
[155]
The same mindset
Like a Job Well Done
The Abrahamic idea of god
On The Other Hand.
What is atheism
Authenticity
Ones and zeros
Translucency
Watch this space
Try To Feel It
Contentious
Gods Purpose
The naked truth
Authenticity
Any Other Way.
Meretricious
Free Choice Ends Here

GM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVNZgnQ8gE [50,000,000x Magnification] [RTS=10:40]

William: One pixel at a time...

GM: Celebrate the differences
Let yourself be led
Communicating
They is what they is.
Yodhey Whahay
Playing Chess
Active
"You can teach me when I’m Needing You can reach for me when I’m bleeding Touch me where I need it most - you are the Ghost - in the Machine" Aligning Self-help
Penetrate The Bidden Zone
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 0#p1090670
William: You seem adverse to my understanding that the way Satan is utilized by God is reflected onto God and can be seen for what it is, by the audience.

I do not have those images you have in your beliefs about Satan, and am not accusing anyone, Satan, God or Job, Christ, David Paul or any other entity effected by God.
I am merely saying what the obvious positions are in relation to God and the angels, and Humans.
I simply pointed out that there is no mention of Job being consulted on the matter before being cast into the role.

I am unconcerned as to whether Satan had permission to inflict harm on Job and do anything to Job directly or indirectly to test Jobs loyalty to God - or whatever the reason was - as it is also obvious throughout the bible that this is how God works in such cases were an adversary is useful.
Either lessons are being learned or it is for some other - as yet unknown - reason

Satan appears to act as the dark side of יהוה and apparently the role is temporary which signifies that when God is done and dusted the dark thing becomes no more/transformed.

How you tell it, is no different than how any other Christian tells it.

That you hear an encouraging voice you call "Christ" while Joey Knotweed hears a tormentors voice he calls "Cowardly" tells me that you have dealt with your dark side more effectively and made friends with it.

GM: Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind
Philo2

Chamber Two – The Shifting Models of Existence

Consider these words as symbols only. Remember that language is a tool of limitation. Feeling is an antidote of limitation that permits the human instrument to leap over the boundaries of the logical mind and witness firsthand the wordless power of collective energy individuated. Feel the truth that stands behind the symbols, and tap into this energy-force that reaches out for you. Know it as a tone-vibration—a resonance that waits for you around every corner in which your life will turn. It is the beacon of the Source Vibration gathering itself into the form of language in order to usher you to the place from which you can experience the formless tone of equality; the bypass of limitation; the Primal Language of Source Intelligence that bestows to you the freedom to generate your deepest beauty in the expression of the highest truth. {SOURCE}
GM: The Electron
Solving Mathematical Problems
Religion
Emergent Theory
Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment.

10:05
[The "Oh My God" Particle
The voice of knowledge
The Language of Innocence
An Elemental Principle
Attention to Detail
Concomitant Power
Approaching the Divine]

[Concomitant - a phenomenon that naturally accompanies or follows something.]
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

It's Our Nature
"Lessons All 'Round"
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1070557
Lordy! Do I Have To?

William: Rather that than cry me a river...

GM: Astigmatism [a defect in the eye or in a lens caused by a deviation from spherical curvature, which results in distorted images, as light rays are prevented from meeting at a common focus.]
The Power Of Creation
The Mindfulness involved re the things we cannot actually physically see, but are there to be discovered, nonetheless.
Once Upon a Time "Lordy! Do I Have To?"
Parchment
Remote Viewing
♫ Motor Man why your running, running on overdrive what lies ahead is coming ain’t no way you can step aside ain’t no way you can run and hide ♫
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(Gnosticism) [RS]
The Ennoia
This mythos of the soul and her descent into this lower world, with her various sufferings and changing fortunes until her final deliverance, recurs in the Simonian system under the form of the All-Mother who issues as its first thought from the Hestōs or highest power of God. She generally bears the name Ennoia, but is also called Wisdom (Sophia), Ruler, Holy Spirit, Prunikos, Barbelo. Having sunk down from the highest heavens into the lowest regions, she creates angels and archangels, and these again create and rule the material universe. Restrained and held down by the power of this lower world, she is hindered from returning to the kingdom of the Father. According to one representation she suffers all manner of insult from the angels and archangels bound and forced again and again into fresh earthly bodies, and compelled for centuries to wander in ever new corporeal forms. According to another account she is in herself incapable of suffering, but is sent into this lower world and undergoes perpetual transformation in order to excite by her beauty the angels and powers, to impel them to engage in perpetual strife, and so gradually to deprive them of their store of heavenly light. The Hestōs himself at length comes down from the highest heaven in a phantasmal body in order to deliver the suffering Ennoia, and redeem the souls held in captivity by imparting gnosis to them.
That's Powerful!
Sharing Data
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle
William
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1070222
William: Logically The Mind/consciousness/self awareness is therefore that which shapes the matter which we call "The Universe" - and anyone who does not think that the universe has a mind, is not paying attention to the one piece of evidence which indisputably shows that mind and matter interrelate as The Ghost and The Machine.
GM: Trust the Process
ComListSup
Impressionable
Do this
You Are Nobodies Victim - Ever.
Integration
Putting yourself back together again Glow Softly Strengthen your boundaries One can simply shrug and tell oneself “It doesn't really matter"
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1092085
I just see it as a binary option - something either exists in reality, or it doesn't. That's about as "fundamental" as reality gets.
Your seeing of it is incomplete then, according to the science...
I do try my best to understand and learn, but for me reality is a yes/no type of deal.
I hear you. I can assume that you give that much grace to everyone else, my friend...for not everyone sees it the way you do and you can be content with that. We call can.
GM: What is antichrist?
Challenge
We All Like To Play Games
Even that it took an actual mind operating with language, to make such a statement.
Establishment
Reality
The process of individuation
Expression
The Dangers of Separating Human Consciousness From Any Idea of GOD
Productive Rationality
Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em
The Second Coming
Calling the shots

William: While we all wait...

GM: Random coincidence? I think not.
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1037619

Lately some of us have been arguing from three differing positions is which the bible can be used to defend all three. All three appear to agree that each individual has a "Soul" although there may be disagreement on what the exact function of a "Soul" is.

[1] A "Person" is "Spirit" and temporarily exists as a human being until the body dies then that "Person" enters an afterlife and is judged by "God" and is condemned or saved. Those saved go to "heaven" and those condemned go to "Hell" - or in some variances on this, are "exterminated".

[2] A "Person" a "Human being" and when the human being dies, that is the end of that person unless "God" judges them as "saved" in which case that person is resurrected and given a new body which will last forever more.

[3] A "Person" is an eternal Spirit in human form and when the body dies, that Spirit immediately moves to the next phase and either knowingly or unknowingly creates for their self, their next experience, based upon a combination of mainly what they believe, what their overall attitude is and what they did in the previous phase.

Often any different position which opposes another might logically mean that they both cannot be correct, assuming one or the other is true.

Both [1]&[2] fall into this category as they cannot both be true. [1]&[2] also both agree that [3] is false.

However, [3] Can be true without making the other two false.

And [3] - just as with [1]&[2] can be backed by the bible, depending on what parts of the bible one uses to do so.

The bible is interpreted throughout, based upon which position [1][2] or [3] is being used [as the filter] to interpret it through .

If [1]&[2] oppose each other but can still be "proven" by using the bible, then this makes the bible something of a contradiction.

But if [3] - although different from [1]&[2] does not oppose either [1]&[2] and can still be "proven" by using the bible just like [1]&[2], then [3] takes away the contradictory aspect of the bible which [1]&[2] create by being in opposition.

Question: Would it be fair to say therefore, that [3] is the best position to assume on the overall biblical script to do with the subject of the next phase [afterlife]?
GM: Didactic [- intended to teach, particularly in having moral instruction as an ulterior motive. in the manner of a teacher, particularly so as to appear patronizing.]
Significance
Active Imagination (see technique)
Conscience
It is not about what is written, but rather - why it is about what was written
Hyper-normalisation
Regarding
Be authentic
Penetrate
There Are Myriad Stories Happening Within The Main Story
The Great White Brotherhood
Time To Go Without Existence
No Country For Old Men
Frequency Dependent Selection
Mind
Sad
Micro Reflections of a Macro Reality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2utCTvqlVI [Joe Rogan | The Crystal Skulls and Alien Abductions w/Dan Aykroyd] [RTS= 14:31]
This
Slowly and Surely Explain Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind
Calling something "pseudoscience" isn't getting the science done - it is simply relying on woo-slinging to act as a barrier against one having to do the science for oneself - by applying an inappropriate slogan to the process.
GM: “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all”
It's Our Nature
Active
Word-String
Never a dull moment
Annus horribilis
Nature being the very instigator
Trust the Universe
When the smoke clears, one is still left with the mirror.
Veil
Well even the most ugly of us have a Father. :) [in house joke]
The Lord God
Calling the shots
Genius
Hacking through the subconscious
Try Different Methods
Tug Of War
What The Gods See
Mixture
Nontheists may well be the ones who have placed interposing barriers which ensure that their view is cut off - and this might be achieved through willful ignorance.
The Creator Atman Here-and-now
Does evolution shape our senses to see reality as it really is - or not?
Umbrella
You will overcome
Contumacious [stubbornly or wilfully disobedient to authority.]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1085305

We also should know and factor in that there has been an increase in internet conspiracy theories to do with the mark - one of the latest being - that covid virus vaccinations are administering a computer chip into human beings - and this idea of a computer chip embedded into the human being, has been associated with the mark since we entered into the technological epoch.

I remember my own days of Churching, I did some time in a Pentecostal new age setting, ET's [presented as the antichrist] 666 and 'chipping' rumors were well spread therein. That was in the 80's...42 years ago...
GM: We succeed as a permanent specie or we fail as a temporary one
Scientists are trying to understand the mysteries of the holographic principle: How many dimensions are there in our universe? Some of the world's brightest minds are carrying out research in this area -- and still have not succeeded so far in creating a unified theory of quantum gravitation is often considered to be the "Holy Grail" of modern science.
GM: There are many levels of consciousness
We Can Do Magic!
Word-String
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVNZgnQ8gE [50,000,000x Magnification] [RTS= 10:13]

William:
Five Zero ZeroZeroZero ZeroZeroZero Times Magnification = 677
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. = 677

As in "A Cosmic Comedy" being played out...
In Cell 32 I Found Love In You
You Are Allowed To Laugh You Know
While We All Wait....

William: *Smiles*

GM: Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. the elevation of someone to divine status.]
Seduce
Remnant Seed
Open Minded
Dream yoga
Truthfulness
Truth
Concomitant [a phenomenon that naturally accompanies or follows something.]
Self-reflection
Now that nut is cracked, what next?
A theism is the ship, not the sailors
Trust The Process
Look from a different angle
Seduce
The Science Of The Soul
Stay Present
I have no reason not to trust that the thought was backed with good intentions.
Dualism Separates Because Oneness Remains Hidden From Its Selves
Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system
Let the hand of GOD work for you
Oneirology
Great Ideas
Being
Core value
Divine intuition
Soul
"Know that this new relationship will help you become better..."
Christian mythology
The Ishango bone
You Tube Mythology Enlightenment
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1082379
Re: The mind as evidence of god So then we see, the claim in the OP can't be shown to be true and factual.
Yes. I also observe that it cannot be shown to be false and fanciful.
GM: “No sailor controls the sea.”
Freeing the soul
Humans are programmed to become integrated with technology
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1090271
How To Bruise a Ghost.

The evening is warm and the night sky full of stars. A crescent moon peeks above the Twelve Judges Mountain Range as Father and Son sit opposite one another, being warmed by the same fire.
William places another log on the fire and watches as a flurry of sparks ascend from the disturbance caused – he takes a sip of tea and listens as Father resumes speaking.

Manu Iti: All stories start with "Once Upon a Time"

William: Even the story of The Beginning?

Manu Iti: You know this to be true William, for every story could not have been told, if The Story of The Beginning hadn't happened.

William: Am I old enough to be told that story?

Manu Iti chuckles.

Manu Iti: Of course you are, My Son.

William: Thank You, My Father!

Manu Iti: I will begin first with the Earth, not because She was the very first thing in The Beginning, but because - in order to understand The Beginning we have to first understand our part in the story - our place in the scheme of All That Is.

William: And that begins with Earth Mother...

Manu Iti: Indeed.
The Mother was born of a vaster thing - our Grand-Mother - and we shall get to Grand-Mother in due course.
The Mother was placed within The Earth by Grand-Mother and became the mind of the planet. When this happened, Mother was a Child Herself - a new thing placed within the form of the planet, while at the same time, a part of The Ancient Mind of Grand-Mother...

William: How is that even possible, Father?

Manu Iti: It is possible through the power of forgetting.

The Ancient Mind of Grand-Mother spawned a thought in the form of a spark of light and placed it inside the middle of a dark and lifeless form, and in doing so, gave the form - Life.
In that action, the Earth became a living planet. She also became a new conscious entity...a being with a beginning, because the action of placing Her into a planet, erased all knowledge of ever having a prior existence as The Grand Mother.

William: Did The Grand Mother know this would happen?

Manu Iti: Yes. The Grand Mother new that this would continue for a time. The Grand Mother knew that Her Daughter would be orphaned by that lack of knowledge and this would result in a new Being which could operate successfully without having to have that knowledge - and that one day, The Daughter would come to know of The Grand Mother and reconnect...

William: Is that a good thing to do with a Child?

Manu Iti: Yes. It is how a Child becomes a Sovereign Entity. It is not done this way with Human Children - but there are elements of the process which do - naturally - occur to each of us.

William: Like - how we cannot recall anything but darkness, before we became aware of our existence?

Manu Iti: Yes.
Panpsychism [In the philosophy of mind, panpsychism is the view that the mind or a mindlike aspect is a fundamental and ubiquitous feature of reality. It is also described as a theory that "the mind is a fundamental feature of the world which exists throughout the universe."]
It Was Tough Going, But Rewarding All The Same.
The nature of understanding
Code
For The Purpose Of
Functional Clusters
Mission

[330]
This moment is the perfect teacher
Mission Functional Clusters
Living our forefathers’ conflict
It is a slippery path of snake-oil.
The Realm of The Knowing of My Self
I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am?
Actions speak louder than words
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

[Replying to The Tanager in post #93]
So yes. about those stories...

I observe the explanation for any of them, can be told as 'we exist within a simulation' - created for a purpose which we should be able to intelligently work out.
I agree. It can also be told via other kinds of creation views.
You would have to show me that is the case before I could agree with that, if indeed it were even important/relevant.
In the telling of it, the instruction for humans is to go forth and to multiply and to subdue the planet.
For the burning bush story?
No.
If, during the discussion we might continue to have, you feel that I am confused about which story of the Bibles many stories being referred to, please let me know.
Whatever I mention of whatever bible story, am I able to presume that you know the Bible stories well enough not to have to ask, or should I be more specific in the furture?
The one speaking the instruction, is represented in many forms throughout the Bible, but considered to being the same VOICE behind those forms - be the form a burning bush, or even the atmospheric form of a disembodied external VOICE, such as when in the garden...YVHV uses what YVHV will to get the message across...
Yes, I agree.
Okay.

We have both agreed that:
1: We exist within a creation.
2: Simulation Theory is a valid way to interpret the Biblical stories.

If there is any pattern in the overall stories which can give us a definitive answer;

Q: Why did YVHV create this universe and specifically place human beings within it for the purpose of us exploring, breeding and subduing it?

Note: I understand that there are most likely many conflicting answers, depending upon an individual's beliefs and interpretations of the bible stories and I am not interested in arguing about beliefs and interpretations.
I simply want one's impression or understanding of why one thinks that given the evidence humans have so far uncovered, YVHV does this to Humans.

For example, I have the impression you think that you never existed before you were born and although we have different opinions on that point, I seem to recall you argued that the personality/character you are, never existed prior to this experience you are currently having.

If I understand you correctly here, then we can agree that one of the main purposes for this universe and humans being within it, has to do with the formation of personalities/characters...and in relation to YHVH - these are for the purpose of then having the potential - to interact with YVHV.

What do you say to the above. - Agree? Disagree? Important things to iron out first?

DATE [Like an interface representation] [312]

[Preamble]
Courageous - Truth Without Proof Is Belief - "With a mystical smile I float down the isle Forgetting the time when I was lost" - Further - If In Doubt Let It Sit - Confirmation which moves one from faith to fact
AP= [The Electron - Augment = 206]
[Augment -make (something) greater by adding to it; increase.]
[206]
[Subatomic Particles
Take care of yourself
Odd Addiction Vortex
The Nature of The Mind
Mathematical problems
The Kindness of Sleep
Gateway Luminous
The Electron Augment
The fire from within
Looking behind the veil]

RSP = SCLx6 +
*Why did YVHV create this universe and specifically place human beings within it for the purpose of us exploring, breeding and subduing it?* + P&P + Quote Page 206

Page 206
GM:
Afraid of The Unknown
When the evidence for long ages became obvious, most Christians realized that their earlier assumptions about scripture were incorrect.
Lilibet
Comprehend Embarrassing Advice
Language
Genetic Memory
Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind
Internet
Put That Fire Out
Raphael ~
Conundrum
I Am Hearing You
That's a good one
https://wizardforums.com/threads/willia ... post-14193
Moon
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1092465
As Crazy as evolution might seem, it is just the way the Cosmic Mind did it.
Fitting In
Clean
Vipassana
Symbols
The Single Word List
That will come out in the wash - as the saying goes...
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1088943
Beyond Belief Recovery
Equal System
You Are Allowed To Laugh You Know
Wow!
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1067058
He Who Waits ~
Smarter Than The Average
Validation
Positive self-talk Joy Left -brain Right brain Whole brain
The Akashic Records ...because death comes a-knockin' eventually...
Shaming
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 1#p1092361
Birthing
Religious beliefs are a many-barbed growth wishing to own the rights on the mind behind creation Puppets handing out sweets
They is what they is.
Christian mythology
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1088293
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1078114
Lucid
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1083877
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1015694
The Ride
Looking behind
Regarding
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=198
05:48 [Freedom in The Knowing]

GM: God/Source/Home
Unsuccessful attempt to find something
Propagated
Religious theists may well be the ones who have placed interposing barriers which ensure that their view is cut off - and this might be achieved through wilful ignorance.
A machine for solving problems
"One Day" [Christian mythology re God]
In Denial What Is Our Purpose? My advice to the reader is to follow the links
Interactions
Go For It!
*Why did YVHV create this universe and specifically place human beings within it for the purpose of us exploring, breeding and subduing it?*
Teaching
The things you can see only when you slow down
In The Team of the Collective
GOD God Gods gods
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1035328
William: My thoughts on this are that is seems more logical to go with consciousness not being an emergent property of working brains because this implies that the material can create the immaterial, which seems to be unnatural [goes against] in regard to how nature creates. Nature creates using what is materially available. Why would it first [or at all] need to create something immaterial to then be enabled do this?

Thus it seems more logical to accept that the immaterial created the material and placed itself within that material in order to then further shape that material in ways which would help it to create through that material [such as working brains]. First making the basics and then getting into the details.
GM: *Why did YVHV create this universe and specifically place human beings within it for the purpose of us exploring, breeding and subduing it?*
Charge
Different ways of supporting the same objective.
To Know
Look inward
Eternal Loop
Homeostasis [the tendency towards a relatively stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, especially as maintained by physiological processes.]

A Space Without A Time...
The Blank-Slate Borderlines
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1082604
PeeKay: Perception of morality is an ability people have, and it's as important, or more important than sight.
William: It is no doubt helpful for biological critters to have any chance of surviving within the Universe to invent morals which assist with that process.
However, in order to accept the premise you offer, one would have to say that morals were not invented but discovered. One would have to assign human characteristics to the Universe. Do you think that the Universe is therefore self aware and has a sense of morality?
GM: The Supernatural and the Bible
Conjunction All The World Are Under the watchful eye
Insufficient data
*Why did YVHV create this universe and specifically place human beings within it for the purpose of us exploring, breeding and subduing it?*
Stuff
Things

William: Stuff/things a complex and tricky undertaking... = 467
There seems to be an objective reality out there = 467

GM: Plus
The Corporate Elite
Do a Word Search
Musing On The Mother

William: Musing On The Mother = 224

The Eigengrau Mind Screen
James Webb Space Telescope
Under the watchful eye
As An Elemental Principle
They is what they is.
Look For the Significance
The Purpose Of Life Is...
Unknown Visitor
Leave room for nature
One Hundred and Sixty

The Corporate Elite Musing On The Mother = 419
[419]
What I also know is that numbers don't lie.
Might even cause Dad to crack a smile...who knows! :)
"Well even the most ugly of us have a Father." :)
The Corporate Elite Musing On The Mother

GM:
The Way We Feel Unification
Guilty
Brave
Conscious Eats Experience
Inflicting science upon a specie which is not ready for it
May all your madventures be fun.
Go with the Flow
Tap into your natural intuition and creativity
Spiritual bypassing
Interpretation/Feel
Masks
The Neutral Zone is the vaster reality of non-judgementalism
Evil
Shape
Sometimes the simplest explanations are the best...
OWOBIK [One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known]
Solidarity
As in "A Cosmic Comedy" being played out...
Lojong [used for contemplative practice. The practice involves refining and purifying one's motivations and attitudes.]
The Divine

Feeling the complete engulfment of unconditional love
Leave room for nature
Zones of Sensitivity
'If only' it wasn't in the too hard basket....which fortunately it actually isn't.
Simulating large scale structure
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1089644
Nontheist: And I get what you say about cutting off from the experience of God etc. But that is cutting yourself off from the possibility that pursuit of the Mystical Experience may in the end, be a waste of time.
William:
Mystical Experience has often involved showing the individual that time is an illusion - and that death is as well.

One will live an entire lifetime and not learn everything there is to know and what if death is not the end and one could have utilized their time in a balanced manner which did not involve cutting one off in favor of the other.

I would rather the Panthera pulling my Chariot were both moving in the same direction with the same purpose...
06:14
[Secrets of the soul
Central to The Message
Between a rock and a hard place
Remember who you are
Hologram Dimensions]
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

"Generative adversarial network"
Not to be confused with Adversarial machine learning.
Part of a series on
Machine learning
and data mining
Scatterplot featuring a linear support vector machine's decision boundary (dashed line)
Problems
Supervised learning
(classification • regression)
Clustering
Dimensionality reduction
Structured prediction
Anomaly detection
Artificial neural network
AutoencoderCognitive computingDeep learningDeepDreamMultilayer perceptronRNN LSTMGRUESNreservoir computingRestricted Boltzmann machineGANSOMConvolutional neural network U-NetTransformer VisionSpiking neural networkMemtransistorElectrochemical RAM (ECRAM)
Reinforcement learning
Learning with humans
Model diagnostics
Theory
Machine-learning venues
Related articles
vte
A generative adversarial network (GAN) is a class of machine learning frameworks designed by Ian Goodfellow and his colleagues in June 2014.[1] Two neural networks contest with each other in the form of a zero-sum game, where one agent's gain is another agent's loss.

Given a training set, this technique learns to generate new data with the same statistics as the training set. For example, a GAN trained on photographs can generate new photographs that look at least superficially authentic to human observers, having many realistic characteristics. Though originally proposed as a form of generative model for unsupervised learning, GANs have also proved useful for semi-supervised learning,[2] fully supervised learning,[3] and reinforcement learning.[4]

The core idea of a GAN is based on the "indirect" training through the discriminator, another neural network that can tell how "realistic" the input seems, which itself is also being updated dynamically.[5] This means that the generator is not trained to minimize the distance to a specific image, but rather to fool the discriminator. This enables the model to learn in an unsupervised manner.

GANs are similar to mimicry in evolutionary biology, with an evolutionary arms race between both networks.{SOURCE}
112022 [In training for the next level] [306]

SCLx9 + select last LE per shuffle
[Preamble]
My commentary is on the positional responses to the question "Do we exist within a creation?" rather than what individuals giving allegiance to said positions may or may not do as a matter of personal choice. - Recover what was lost - The Electroweak Era - The Fathers 'House - Mansions' - Confirmation bias - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1077448 - Absolute Unbounded Manifold Fine-structure Constant - The Evolution of Morals - The Ghost

AP= [=Sharing Data
Higher Self Dream Guide Love Heart Raise your frequency]
-
[Love Heart Higher Self Dream Guide Sharing Data Raise your frequency = 637]
The Neutral Zone is the vaster reality of non-judgementalism = 637

RSP = SCLx9 + "Generative adversarial network" + P&P + Quote Page 637

Page 637
GM:
The Deep and Meaningful
The Nature of The Mind
We Are Us
Atheism is the unconscious lack of belief in Gods
For Your Greater Enjoyment
The "Everything Is Unique" Mantra
Presence
Little Bird
Narcissist [a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.]
Through Others
Hypnagogic experience
Working on that...
The ability of foresight helps one to think through the desires of ones heart through logic-based filters.
Who Knows
Night
Jump to Conclusions
Create
Maree’s dying/death
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1093198
Sleeping Dragon
Nyx
Story-Tellers
“Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans”
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1069223
Feeling the complete engulfment of unconditional love
Nuclear
Freemasonry
Unwilling Reaction
Consciousness in its myriad of form and function
Grace
Fear intimidation distraction exploitation
The Sun
Executing
Experience is the best teacher
Correct
Intimation
Righty Oh!
Generated Messages Coming From A Creator
A physical manifestation of a mental projection
Conception
I Ensure The Hierarchy Serves It's Purpose
REAL Friendship
Dualic Residue
Bodhisattva
The House of Politics
Do Not Panic
Insufficient data
Love Takes One For The Team
08:49 [Freedom in The Knowing]

GM: Your Dream Team
Events connected by meaning
https://theagnosticforum.com/threads/is ... /post-1932
Returning
Apocalypse [Uncover – reveal.]
Executing
Clearness
This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness.
Though Thought
Psychological events
It can bite and scratch so one has to be careful
Is life on earth being lived as it should be?
Is there a way in which one can test the hypothesis and in doing so, elevate it to an accepted theory?
Christian mythology re God " It helps makes the stinky hole I was pushed through in order to get here, a purposeful experience..."
Death
Stay Present
Quest
Peaceful Messiah
Proceed with causation, cautiously...

Be aware
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjtWUWZxocA [Jan Westerhoff | Are Dreams Real?]

5,812 views Nov 16, 2019 Is dreaming just an illusion? Philosopher and orientalist Jan Westerhoff, explores what Buddhist philosophy can teach us about dreaming, illusion and reality. [Is Reality an Illusion?]
GM: Dichotomy [1. a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different.]
My understanding of the Realm of Judgment is that some folk want to run their life experiences through this realm on the off-chance that the approval they seek, is given therein.
The bureaucracy of Christianity
Fear-Based Thinking Ensures You Get To Know It
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1076777
Golden nugget of truth
The Mapping Bots Couple ♫I know how you care while you nurture your fear That you'll miss the bouquet when its thrown♫
♫I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends...♫
Know This
Invisible Wings

Fling That Veil Aside
One has to take care to process the thoughts of the inner critic making sure that they align with the truth.
Ace in the hole
♫The picture unfolds like silk in a loom Silhouetted by Diane are the witch and the broom If she is the bride - who is the groom?♫
Educational
OOBE Target Technique
Mysterious process
Mapping Wholeness
“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
Leave a Trail
Spring Loaded
Transparency
Avet
It isn't important who is who - what is important is what comes through.
Fitting In Creative Conscious Intelligence
Question.
The past and the future are moments of 'now' - to deny they have no bearing on this moment, is counter-productive
Inculcated [[instil/teach (an idea, attitude, or habit) by persistent instruction.]
Genetic Mind
The Hounds of Judgement Numbing The Power Of Creation

Besides
Sure
Marijuana
Zero Waste
Politics
Universe
Dare greatly
Universal Objective
Secular Science Projects
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1088397
[The path of awakening]
Ship Shape
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1069704
William: Again - the discussion being had here shows me that beliefs to do with the age of the Universe are secondary in relevant importance to the fact of its existence and our existence within it.

Re: the OPQ: How Crazy does Evolution Seem?

No more or less crazy than the notion of the Universe being a Holographic Experiential Reality Simulation produced and processed within the mind of The Father God - and furthermore, this idea does not go against The Script...scripture being scant on the details has to do with its focus being on The Creator re the Human element of the story - rather than specifically The Creation...and in that regard, 'a blink of an eye' and '13.8 billion years' amount to exactly the same thing in relation to said Mind.
Notice too, that the Biblical take on the existence of life on Earth, does not acknowledge the Dinosaurs

Search: What does the word Dinosaur mean
Sir Richard Owen came up with the name dinosaur in 1841 to describe the fossils of extinct reptiles. He coined the word by combining the Greek words “deinos”, which means terrible, and “sauros”, which means lizard.

As near to this as the bible story gets, is The Serpent...is that a coincidence or something linking prehistory with human development?
GM: "Free Will" is nothing much to crow about..."Visions" show that to be the case.
Mother Invention
Hold/Have
Elementary Conclusion a belly full of laughs.
Smile at fear

An Elder Race
"Is consciousness an emergent property of the brain?"
Anunnaki
Coming closer to ourselves
Conceivable
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1078114

Compassionist: How do you know there is such a thing called the soul or spirit or eternal entity or heaven or hell or God?
William: "Soul" "Sprit" "Eternal Entity" are reductions of data accumulation. On a personal level [as in "how do I know"] since experiencing "OOB" I have no option [if I am to remain honest] but to consider that data of experience as relative to my 'self-identity' so I am in the skin of an ape, but the personality being developed as "me" is done so directly through my nervous system [see here for more about that] and so underneath the flesh and bone of my human form, is the heart of a system which allows for me to even contemplate self-identification.
Coupling that data [my personal data of experience] with the stories humans tell of their subjective experiences, I can form a picture of the most likely overall picture of what is occurring - what we are all involved within.
For reasons of simplicity [re the complexity] I refer to the whole as a kind of Simulation Game-Play, because that is what it appears to be.

So it is not so much a matter of 'knowing' as it is a matter of guessing. I could be wrong, I could be right. The death of the body will show me I am right OR I will simply cease to exist/experience data.
Compassionist: The Bible is full of contradictions and inaccuracies. How can I possibly rely on the Bible to give me facts about reality?
William: The bible is just one of many theist books and in that, the contradictions are about individual authors relaying their ideas based upon their particular beliefs, which - combined - are what produce the contradictions. Like with all theistic writings, it is wise to take the stories on the understanding that the individuals are relaying their experiences as the experiences were created through their beliefs and in correlation with their personal attitudes etc...it is unwise to think of such as reliable source re 'facts about reality' - as to do so means one is having to believe and in that, shaping ones beliefs and attitudes and [should there be more to experience after the death of the body] those beliefs and attitudes will have an effect on what it is the individual will create and experience for themselves.

My perspective [re logic] is that it is better to be somewhat prepared for the possibility that there is more to experience after the death of the body, than to believe that there will be nothing more to experience and be way less prepared as a consequence.

If I am wrong, then 'no problem' but if I am right, then 'no problem'... ;)
GM: Milky Way Mother
Neurotransmitters
Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.
Baiting
Children of The Light
The Mind is a planetary phenomenon
Attitude of gratitude
Astral Guides
Morph
Believing in fearful imagery
The Great Grey Neutral Zone
Extra evidence is provided Bridge Confusion In The Air
Dive deep
The "All Matey"
Archangel
That, they can be!
In Training For...
Everything for a reason
What Shall We Call It?
"The Brain"
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1087235
You create whatever experience you will have in the next phase based upon the type of personality you shaped your self into during this one.
A Black Hole
Those Who Can
To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness

Which
Giving birth
Code
A Clean Channel
Infinity
Creating Gateways Into Other Dimensions
Overall
That's More Like It
Earn
That is because every day, I am adding to the data - and it is a slow and sure process.
Wide Walk Welcoming
Self-Aware
Universal Mind
Far Out! Shucks! Explain!
A Mathematical Theory of Communication Fearless
Are Close Save That
It Would Be Rude Not To
Heart Teachers
Of Your Thoughts

Mirroring
Nurture You
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1093698
t
The challenge of reconciling belief in an omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient God, with the existence of evil and suffering in the world, is illusionary.
Emergent Theory
Smile at fear
Hacking through the subconsciousness
Pitchforks and Torches
"I think it was an ambush or surprise attack" = An Opportunity To Commune
Light the spark
The Earth Entity
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1071422
William: One simply has to love oneself and ones neighbor... where is that written, other than within one's heart.
Christian: But Scripture says that we must love Jehovah our God first of all, and then our neighbor.
William: That's what I was saying, when I wrote;
How can one love others if one does not love oneself? How can one love oneself if one does not love one's God?
However, I do not have one name for my God. I have many names [including YHVH] for The Cosmic Mind of Creation.
Christian: Those with no knowledge of scripture today cannot obey the first commandment.
William: Unsupported statements do not, a fact [truth] make.

Indeed, ‘You must love The Creator with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole strength and with your whole mind’ is something folk can do, even if they have no access to any religious script.

The other biblical quotes bear witness to how individuals related to their idea of God - in love...indeed, the bible is mostly a books of stories to do with this inter-personal relationship.

And to add - many of those individuals did not even have access to what you are saying is 'Scripture' - so it would not be errant of me to point out that there is no concrete evidence to support the belief that knowledge of scripture is a commandment, even implicatively.

Certainly one can find inspiration for wanting to connect and commune, but this is simply not limited to the bible - thus quite obviously there is no such commandment that scripture be known, in order for one to connect and commune with The Creator Mind [Ghost] - therefore the knowledge must be sourced elsewhere, and primarily it must be sourced within the relationship itself - not to the stories of others [as inspiring as these might be] but to ones own story in relation with others.
GM: Creation of a New Universe
Sky Lamps
Here Am I Is Where I Ought - Examining My Conscious Thought
Sensory Data Quality

The Purpose
The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
Returning the Compliment
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1081803

We know that if we stand on the moon, and look at the planet, there is no immediate evidence of the planet being an intelligent entity, producing myriad forms of intelligent life.
[Replying to brunumb in post #151]
Probably because the planet is not intelligent entity.
Positive statements imply a claim is being made. Do you have any evidence to support the claim that the planet is not an intelligent entity?
It is when we get closer to it - and find life and examine life and see the intelligence therein, that we can return to the moon and observe an intelligent planet. Not because it looks any different from the way it did when we first observed it from the moon - but rather - because we accumulated a lot of information about it through closer examination, and the effect of that data in that interim, changed our original perceptions of the Earth.
But those changes to our original perceptions of the Earth do not lead to the conclusion that it is an intelligent entity.
No they do not, and I don't understand where it is you think I am saying this is the case.
What it leads to is that the possibility that one equals the other, allows for the possibility that it is, and therefore, information regarding the possibility remains relevant to the position of Agnosticism.
That door remains open to further investigation.
That idea remains on the table.
Sure, there are intelligent species everywhere but no compelling reason to conclude that intelligence extends beyond those species. Unless, of course, one is predisposed to leaping to unwarranted conclusions or applying some sort of confirmation bias.
The sort of confirmation bias which Agnosticism avoids are those which develop within the positions of Theism and Nontheism.

The "unwarranted conclusion" in this case, would be to view the obvious intelligence being displayed, as "not really a display of intelligence." but "something else" such as "The planet isn't really an intelligent entity, but is simply unconsciously responding to the stimulus of its environment."
GM: "Generative adversarial network"
It is what it is

The Things You Do...
A New Perspective
Working on that...
This Should Be Interesting Being Friends Inner child
Opinion
A Bridge Over Time
"Is this a dream that I think is real?"
In Human Form

09:35
[Befriending the shadow
Astral Projection
Something Like That
Source Intelligence
Superposition
Dungeons and Dragons
God's Love Direction
Mapping Wholeness
Fear of the Unknown]
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Q: Why did YVHV create this universe and specifically place human beings within it for the purpose of us exploring, breeding and subduing the planet?

A: To grow Human Personalities.
[318]
"The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral..."
Spacetime doesn’t really exist
A: To grow Human Personalities.
The Shifting Models of Existence
A life sentence ending in a death sentence

131022 [Solving Mathematical problems] [304]

SCLx7 + select last LE per shuffle
[Preamble]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1087906 -
[Replying to Diogenes in post #230]

I am procuring information which helps me scientifically delve into the world of consciousness.
Re: Generating Messages
Example

This amounts to evidence which can be studied, and for that matter, what I am publishing here are on other forums is of interest to readers.

Your personal lack of interest is of no interest to me any more than your 'tiredness' in 'trying to explain' is, as I get my explanations from better sources...
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1082379
Re: The mind as evidence of god
Nontheist: So then we see, the claim in the OP can't be shown to be true and factual.
William: Yes. I also observe that it cannot be shown to be false and fanciful.
"The past and the future are moments of 'now' - to deny they have no bearing on this moment, is counter-productive" - Ship Shape - Quantum Jumping - Let Go - Peace out!

AP= [=Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1077939]
[Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1077939 = 949]
[949]
[Nine Four Nine = 144]
[144]
Up to scratch
Rationality
Dying? Use Mind
Ten Insights
Inspiration
Expression
Multiverse
Strange Desire
Tremulous [shaking or quivering slightly. timid; nervous.]
William Cleaning
Real friendship
Serendipity
That's a good one
Zombie Jesus
Synesthesia [the production of a sense impression relating to one sense or part of the body by stimulation of another sense or part of the body.]
Textnum code
Astral Pulse
Look Closely

RSP = SCLx7+ A: *To grow Human Personalities*. +P&P+ Quote Page 144

Page 144
GM: Regulate
Steps
In The Flow
Be Taught
♫You are a thought worth thinking You’re the water and the wine - you’re the cup from which I’m drinking You’re a surprise worth hoping for You are a captured moment - you’re a space without a time♫
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 4#p1081284
Creation of a New Universe
The Unknown Knowable
Military
♫Sanctified love’s joyful lust with ever movement Every thrust and every loss of sexual tension♫
Give
The idea of benevolence comes after the idea of evil.
Is it not the quality of the message that counts, rather than the name of the entity the message comes from?
Until
The nature of understanding...Love Life
Universe
The Plateau of The Same Page
Trust issues?
'Lack of empathy'
Contemplative
Ugly is just "in the eye of the beholder" as is Beauty.
Most folk need moderating.
Warm Presence Freeing the soul Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful.
Would you agree with this assessment, so far?
Stuck
Pixie Farts create Pixel parts
♫Down through the ages - dark in the gloom Many convinced it will all end in doom The Galactic Garden is forever in bloom♫ Central to The Message
Another Mind Open
Are
It’s a living thing
Message Generator System of Random Selection of Word-Strings
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1094523
Techniques
Respect yourself
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1094529
Telling the future
Fearlessness neutralizes fear
The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD
♫All Is As It Should Be♫
Little Self
Naked truth
The Great Grey Neutral Zone
Yes - I Hear You
Hell
08:23 [Personal Integrity]

GM: Relaxed and informal...
Children of The Light
Tales From Topographic Oceans
The Dark Night of The Soul
Those Who Can
Thel
"Does the Eagle know what is in the pit?
Or wilt thou go ask the Mole:
Can Wisdom be put in a silver rod?
Or Love in a golden bowl?"
Mathematical Problems
Yahweh
REAL Friendship
Phosphenes [a sensation of a ring or spot of light produced by pressure on the eyeball or direct stimulation of the visual system other than by light.]
"The sea is indeed filled with a deranged assortment of critters"
10 Insights
THE FIRST INSIGHT . . . A CRITICAL MASS
A new spiritual awakening is occurring in human culture, an awakening brought about by a critical mass of individuals who experience their lives as a spiritual unfolding, a journey in which we are led forward by mysterious coincidences.

Noticing Synchronicity

SYNCHRONICITY is the entry point, the measure of whether we’re connected spiritually. These “meaningful coincidences” are tiny miracles steering us toward the good life. They are always seeking first, to awaken us, and then to allow us to be guided by a spiritual connection to the unfolding of our intended destiny. Staying in a state of alert expectation concerning the major questions of our lives, or the help we need, increases the frequency of Synchronistic answers. The secret is remembering, first thing in the morning, to watch for these magical Synchronistic moments.
It is not a great answer, because we do not know that is true.

William: So we test it to see if it works. If it works, at least it is true that it works...

GM: Dimensional Crossovers
*A: To grow Human Personalities.*
Down Your Way
Insidious
Things

William: For the opinion from YVHV that human personalities are insidious things would be a generalization...more weeds than useful but still useful for some things...

GM: Sunlight
Trust the Universe
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1037619
William: [3] A "Person" is an eternal Spirit in human form and when the body dies, that Spirit immediately moves to the next phase and either knowingly or unknowingly creates for their self, their next experience, based upon a combination of mainly what they believe, what their overall attitude is and what they did in the previous phase.

Often any different position which opposes another might logically mean that they both cannot be correct, assuming one or the other is true.

Both [1]&[2] fall into this category as they cannot both be true. [1]&[2] also both agree that [3] is false.

However, [3] Can be true without making the other two false.
GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1089442
Theist: Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible.

Nontheist: Yet you require no illogical tag when you propose an uncaused god we can't observe as the cause of a universe we do observe.

:-k : As we should already agree together, since for the present, science informs us that the universe had a beginning, we have to apply the argument "Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible." to that which has a beginning.

Gods come in all shapes and sizes and there are probably myths about gods who had beginnings and gods who's lives could be ended.

However, there is also the myth of the GOD who had no beginning and in that, is the root-cause of all things which do have beginnings.

Therefore;

As an observer, the theist is correct in this case.
"Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible" does not apply to a GOD who has always existed.

That said, nor would it apply to a universe which has always existed...once the popular beliefs that the universe had a beginning, have been shown [through science of course] to be false...
GM: Creation
Freeing the soul
Exploring
Self-talk Root of all evil
A Stroke of Luck
Reflect
Healing
Code
Obstacle
Fearful Imaginations
https://www.thespaceacademy.org/2022/08 ... 2etWxtGAM8
Could a planet like Earth have a mind of its own if it can be "alive" like that?
William: This idea does not have to produce fear/fearful imaginings within the personality...

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1081812

William: Point being, wherever this sleight of hand originated, it is high time it was pinned to the table and dissected for the sake of clarity and the truthfulness clarity provides us all with.

That would be the reasonable thing to do.
GM: Universal Objectives
The Hounds of Judgement Numbing The Power Of Creation
In The Correct Position
All The World
Treasure To Find
Heroes and Villains
Miraculous
Team
One's thoughts
Sweet Hush
Be Honest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaXpDsjVumk [YAHWEH | Shocking Truth Behind The Original Bible Story!] [RTS=23:19]
The "Us" is The Elohim, in the original telling of the story
GM: Connecting The Dots
How stories are created...
Try
Sovereignty
Focus Vehicle One Day Select Take Care Israel YHWH In the Flow
Family
The Second Coming

William: The Elohim = "The Family" re "The Second Coming"

GM: The Cave Maps
Training

William: Re the individual and ones relationship with YVHV/Elohim...

GM: A Bit Of Both Yes
Telos [an ultimate object or aim.]
One is not wrong
Dream Cake
On all fronts
That
Wonderful
Who Knows
Deeper Questions Regarding Individual Existence
Understand few reach self awareness
Arms Crossed
Builder
The Cooperation Strategy
I Ensure The Hierarchy Serves It's Purpose
Astonishment
Behind The Veil You Are All Loveable...
Polite?
I Suppose That It Is Possible
What Is Friendship?
Blind Luck?
The Brain Is Trained To recognize Patterns
Tracks In The Snow
Putting yourself back together again Glow Softly Strengthen your boundaries One can simply shrug and tell oneself “It doesn't really matter"
The Body of God
I Know
Cymatics [the study of visible sound and vibration, a subset of modal phenomena]
The Spirit of The Earth - In an environment which is able to perceive this - It's a plausible scenario
Like an interface representation

William: Yes - something we can sense with our forms...

GM: Each To Their Own

William: Yes - the individual has to connect with it consciously...

GM: "Despite all the dangers, Hess lands safely"
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1082466
William: The "stirring up" that occurs from this energy system causes a simulation which can be /is being experienced.
The result - more often than not - is the 'guru vision' emergent of theistic contemplations and that vision is feed back into the mechanics of the simulation-producing thing we call "energy".
There is no real point to feeding back such information unless that "energy" is somehow aware.
That implied 'consciousness'.
The parchments are simply individual expressions of guru-vision whereby having faith that the energy is mindful, seems to increase the feedback, inferring that perhaps indeed - a mind is responding...

GM: Through the building up of the collected data to the point where it can be examined......is The Subject which is being taught, being said to be true or false...
The Divine:
"Ah - The Mechanics
The Timeless Proton"
The concept of a Higher Self...
GM:Tzevaot [armies or hosts of men - interpreted as denoting "the God of the armies of Israel"]
The Planet Consciousness assess the data and transmits that assessment back to the individuate human consciousness - if not directly - then storing the data in a place where the individual can have access to it, if the individual wants the data.
Watch Your Step
You may be Psychic, not mentally ill.
[God Eat Data Heal Cub]

William: Indeed - as the data is assimilated by the individual, the individual can heal from the trauma of being grown to be a personality - the personality heals as the data is integrated with the personalities awareness.

...to be continued...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

GM: "Astral Guides" Ruling your world..."Chaos Really Is Illusion"
Starve The Distractions Feed The Focus
Duty Calls
Part of the 'waiting' is developing skills and this involves demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight, rather than procrastinating or expecting the food to be delivered rather than going and finding it for ones self.
Each Individual
Accept
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1074309
William: Zero makes the mathematics work...but if zero [representing nothing] is a fraudulent necessity, then perhaps the interpretation of mathematics is incorrect, and perhaps the reason mathematic works [is correct] is because the zero isn't really representing nothing, so much as it represents something which is not detectable but still exists as something.

GM: You Are Nobodies Victim Ever.
Heart advice
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1092252
Christian: The account in Job simply shows that the Adversary is the cause of some suffering.
William: And this has not been denied by me. Rather, I pointed out that the Adversary - as far as Hebrew understanding is, part of what YHWH uses and any suffering of humans caused by such adversity is obviously less important - secondary - to the primary interactions between YHWH and that which YHWH created for the purpose of causing adversity re humans.

William: Re 'Growing Human Personalities' - Adversity is essential to the recipe of gaining the integration between the human personality and the YVHV personality...

GM: "Time To Go Without Existence"

William: This seems to be a desired alternative for some personalities who are repulsed by the very idea...often expressed through nontheism as "When my brain dies, I will no longer exist"....

GM: The problem of evil
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1079367
Re: The Biblical God's conduct and culpability
Nontheist: I realize that if I were all-knowing and all-powerful, I would be free from all constraints and my will won't be determined by my genes, environments, nutrients and experiences.
William: Let us examine this idea together then.

I see immediately that if I were all-knowing. I would be constrained by my omniscience.

Thus I would have no free will in relation to being all knowing.

Yet - being also all-powerful, I would be able to break free from the constraints of being all-knowing.

Would you agree with this assessment, so far?
William: I do not think there was any more interaction between me and the nontheist re that...

GM: Nontheism - the result of misguided interpretation of Theism
Strictly Human
Spiritual Preparedness
Asking Politely
"What Is Normal Here-and-now Be it a "God" or a "Devil". Integrating Integrity"
The Burning, talking bush.
[Changes mind when truth is presented]
On To It

William: On To It Infinite regress/progress in every direction, is a thing = 669
[Six Six Nine = 146]
[146]
Invisible Bridge
On all fronts
The Comet Ison
Manifestation
Relationship
Realities Merge
Transparent
Sleeping Dragon
No axe to grind...
True Colors
The Mother Bandage
Enlightenment
Interoperate [the setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system with some partial functionality during a certain time, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections]

GM: Family of origin
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1091558
GM: Somewhere
Foundation
Internal motivation
Escape Unsupported statements that are neither useful to science or to good argument.
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1073548
Theist: I think spirit is like attitude and also awareness.
William: To the extent that these are things, they're emergent properties of a mind.
If attitude and personality are 'things' - then 'things' are not always physical.
GM: Music
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1089733
That Atheism can be "misused in debate to try to prove atheism blinkered, illogical or even non -existent" is not really about the understood meaning of Atheism but about conflating the variety of atheists opinions with Atheism as also being a position of opinion.
Funny
Logos – word reason plan
Digging deep
Stuff

Fearlessness neutralizes fear
"What has been established beyond reasonable doubt, is that it is illogical that something that is derived from something that isn't, which firmly places the idea of a Creator/Creation at the center of reasonable discussion."
Shaman
Everything is The Expression Of The Creator
Self-esteem
Intent
Sovereign Integral Perspective
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 3#p1073573
What you appear to be saying underneath all that, is that it is truly random. That in itself is the Scotsman fallacy - so has to be taken as such - and what is being used to 'measure' this with?
It seems to me that the device being used for that purpose is the assumption that there is such a thing as true random, and thus, based in fallacy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXlfjzl-CFw [Combatting Anti-Science with Richard Dawkins] [RTS=37:03]
The ethics of science Who should be tasked with establishing any kind of ethical code?
♫The picture unfolds like silk in a loom Silhouetted by Diane are the witch and the broom If she is the bride - who is the groom?♫
"Pinch and Rub"
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1087897
William: Atheists are not exempt from having in company, weird folk who make outlandish statements about theistic notions.

Even ex-Christian atheists give it a shot to try to educate the ignorance in their midst.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rR7jTgfpSk

Apparently believing in something as TRUE allows one the right not to be referred to as a "liar" however, how much grace need be given if folk refuse to investigate before making sweeping belief-based statements? [regardless of which side is making them].
How much of a period should folk be allowed to have to investigate after being informed that their belief-based "truth"-statements require working on?
GM: Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em
The Bridge of Forgiveness
Astronomers have even searched for a companion to our sun, a star dubbed Nemesis because it was supposed to have kicked an asteroid into Earth’s orbit that collided with our planet and exterminated the dinosaurs. It has never been found.

The new assertion is based on a radio survey of a giant molecular cloud filled with recently formed stars in the constellation Perseus, and a mathematical model that can explain the Perseus observations only if all sunlike stars are born with a companion.

“We are saying, yes, there probably was a Nemesis, a long time ago,” said co-author Steven Stahler, a UC Berkeley research astronomer.

“We ran a series of statistical models to see if we could account for the relative populations of young single stars and binaries of all separations in the Perseus molecular cloud, and the only model that could reproduce the data was one in which all stars form initially as wide binaries. These systems then either shrink or break apart within a million years.”
GM: Hidden In Plain Sight

William: And found by humans doing the science...

GM: Mixture
Numbers
Make It Real
It is not about what is written, but rather - why it is about what was written
Sclerotic [becoming rigid and unresponsive; losing the ability to adapt.]
Commitment
July Nineteen Fifty Two Washington DC
[From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia]
1952 Washington, D.C., UFO incident

From July 12 to 29, 1952, a series of unidentified flying object (UFO) sightings were reported in Washington, D.C., and later became known as the Washington flap, the Washington National Airport Sightings, or the Invasion of Washington.[1] The most publicized sightings took place on consecutive weekends, July 19–20 and July 26–27. UFO historian Curtis Peebles called the incident "the climax of the 1952 (UFO) flap" - "Never before or after did Project Blue Book and the Air Force undergo such a tidal wave of (UFO) reports."[2]
GM: Nevertheless
The Elohim
Practical application

...to be continued...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Love Your Life
Sharing Data
Do It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K131c0ABUus
In this video, we show you a brief summary of our interview with Tricia Barker about her NDE Near Death Experience, where she discusses crossing over.
GM: Finishing What Was Started
Integral Network
Believe
Is the mind a construct of consciousness?
What Jesus Messaged
What The Gods See
How stories are created...

William: What Jesus Messaged What The Gods See How stories are created... = 589
[589]
If you think you can handle the truth, well here it is folks
What Jesus Messaged What The Gods See How stories are created...
Have you done this yourself, and if so - what have you found?
"You expose my atheism for the agnosticism it really is."
Old Restrained Overseeing Director of Operations on Earth

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1084228
William: Q: How is Energy produced by Consciousness? [What is the fundamental nature of Energy?]
GM: Text2Num.

William: How is Energy produced by Consciousness? [What is the fundamental nature of Energy?] = 834
Spirit is that which creates the sound which forms the matter into coherent order. = 834

GM: Communications Device
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4jHDvNB80 [Bob Dylan - Death Is Not the End] [RTS=305]
Just remember that death is not the end
Limitations or Liberations?
Where life and death is part of a circle and everything is part of the Ouroboros
Fierce
“Three worlds and three deep mysteries”
Blue Book Project
Shuffle List
Vocables
Falling asleep
Zen
In The Open
The power of emotions
We Are All Becoming One
Wait for the Navigator to respond...
Hope in the Fog
Loved
The resistance is generally traceable to the theistic approach of religionizing said intelligent mind.
Commendably Recommendable
To like it or not, one must judge it
The Unknown Knowable
Everything/All
Does Armageddon have to be? The answer is in you and me
Mystical does not mean miraculous - yet both are able to be demystified.
EQ
Extra evidence is provided
Enlighten Discussion Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baN48zhFGzY [WINGMAKERS JAMES INTERVIEW 2013] [RTS=1:05:48]
I am an atheist in relation to anyone's interpretation of characterizations of any gods.
Shadow Volunteer
Everything is an expression of GOD
Overwhelming I would say... With Free-spirit a Brilliant Great Answer!
It is a hard place for flesh to dwell.

Dust To Dust we cannot linger for long hereabouts....
Through the building up of the collected data to the point where it can be examined......is The Subject which is being taught, being said to be true or false...
Escape Unsupported statements that are neither useful to science or to good argument.
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly
Categorising Knowledge in Terms of 'Good' or 'Evil'
Dream journal
The Grey Area
Hyperbole
Validation
Recommendable
Translate
Collective Consciousness Inner work Put the Teachings Into Practice
This Is Part Of The Job
Even that it took an actual mind operating with language, to make such a statement.
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1089192
Crying Over Spilt Milk
William: I think that nontheists strongly defend their position on the question as to whether or not we exist within a creation - to the point that they believe we don't and make claims about that - has something to do with the need to say "I told you so" now, because it will be too late to utter such belief-based expressions - after they are dead and gone.

I can see the attraction from a phycological perspective, but saying "I told you so" before any such thing has been established, is jumping the gun, and might even lead to embarrassment if it turns out one still exists after the fact ones brain has died.

Still, such is the power of belief-based positions. They tend toward making proclamations which imply established truth, when no such truth has been established.
GM: Golden nugget of truth
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1079959

[Replying to Diogenes in post #4]
Because we actually ARE, and are not God, therefore this impossibly omniscient/omnipontent God can not exist.
It appears that here, you are relying upon an image of GOD which we can agree comes through the particular culture you and I came through experience of.

I see also that you have included the factor of all-powerfulness too.

Critique of this image has merit, but no merit if the critique is simply focused on GOD not existing.
Diogenes: For this Biblical 'God' to think is to create.
Thus it could be argued that we are within and experiencing the thoughts of GOD and what we experience and call "reality" is actually GOD thinking thoughts.
Diogenes: Because we actually ARE, and are not God, therefore this impossibly omniscient/omnipontent God can not exist.
Unless we are actually GOD, in which case GOD can exist.

Biblically this idea of "The Breath of GOD" equates to GOD-Consciousness giving life to the imagined forms and thus experiencing those form from those forms particular subjective places in the overall thoughts of GOD.

This concept also bleeds over into the Eastern Culture of Humanity - many of which already stipulate GOD inseparable from Creation...although it could also be said that Creation is inseparable from GOD.

An all-powerful GODs thoughts could create this Universe...

https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 9#p1079719
GM: In Human Form
A Bridge Over Time
For Your Greater Enjoyment
The Language of Innocence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBxTiZIzg08 [Enochian Magic and Language - Livestream Discussion] [RTS=1:32:30]
William: Being thankful and showing thanks for work done.

GM: The Realm of The Knowing of My Self Spacetime is not fundamental
One has to take care to process the thoughts of the inner critic making sure that they align with the truth.
The Source of All Creation
Gods Gift
The Blank-Slate Borderlines
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1084036
Konsciencia: For example: in my own truth, Lucifer is The Universe, but no one will accept that. So, they go with their own truth of how they see Lucifer. Also, Lucifer is more a Woman in my view! Which is awesome! I know for sure that The Illuminati has those Ancient text that explains what we were, but there's no actual truth.

William: Truth may not be a fundamental aspect of the universe. Relative truth can be useful to the individual for the purpose of assisting the individual with understanding the fundamental nature of this reality [and alternate realities] being experienced.
With Lucifer, the connect is there also in the Sophia mythology - and Lucifer might represent to Sophia, [macro] what Jung's Archetypes represent to us [micro].
Given the mythology surrounding Lucifer, did Lucifer attempt a coup with the purpose of deception in mind?
Such questions cannot be answered in any way which might satisfy the questioner with the truth.
The solution is to always aim for the top as it were - Sophia is the primary Universal Entity re the mythology - Lucifer appears later on. Is Lucifer working with or against Sophia? Is it even possible to work against Sophia? How do such answers to such question help us individuals?
Apparently Sophia has Parents. If so, this adds to the hierarchal structure in that 'there is more to the story than meets the eye of one's understanding.'

We move onwards...

Konsciencia: Yes... I forgot about The Sophia aspect of The Universe. However, I always say that The Universe is more a Woman, than a Man's kingdom. For example: in my view, Lucifer is a Woman (most often.) In other words, God is a Woman. I do feel a peaceful, and Loving Feminine Vibe whenever I conversate with The Universe.
GM: Phenomenon
New Shifts In Thinking
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 2#p1089442

Theist: Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible.

Atheist: Yet you require no illogical tag when you propose an uncaused god we can't observe as the cause of a universe we do observe.

:-k : As we should already agree together, since for the present, science informs us that the universe had a beginning, we have to apply the argument "Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible." to that which has a beginning.

Gods come in all shapes and sizes and there are probably myths about gods who had beginnings and gods who's lives could be ended.

However, there is also the myth of the GOD who had no beginning and in that, is the root-cause of all things which do have beginnings.

Therefore;

As an observer, the theist is correct in this case.
"Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible" does not apply to a GOD who has always existed.

That said, nor would it apply to a universe which has always existed...once the popular beliefs that the universe had a beginning, have been shown [through science of course] to be false...
GM: Nature two sides of the same coin
Your Dream Team
OOBE
Talking the talk
Illuminating
Skills
Message Generator System of Random Selection of Word-Strings
"From the link"
Conception
Carry
God1
An Ancient Truthful Wisdom
Hiding out in the barn
Tremulous

William: ♫Who disturbs the horses in the barn♫

GM: Far/Distant
The Human Form as a Means to an End
Jump To Conclusions
Now isn't the time for tears
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 6#p1088936
Nak: Do you think energy counts as an object or not?

William: We don't know, because we don't have access to that information.

Nak: It's just a matter of semantic, what do you personally classify energy into the category of objects?

William: Far as I can ascertain, energy is like a Ghost as in we cannot see it. Unlike a ghost, we know it exists due to its invisible quality creating an effect [QF Ripple] and causing the reality [physical universe] to appear.

Energy is obviously an object of some kind as it is able to effect the QF, and so it must have some type of physical property in order to do that.

What type of object that is though, we cannot say because we do not know.
[It may even be conscious, and able to manufacture what it wants, from the endless QT.]
There Is More To The Silence Than Meets The Ear
Disrupt Vortex Television
Beaming Out Beaming In
Intent
Look Closely Talk George Adamski Insidious Clumsy
Mahu Nahi
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 7#p1075987

William: How To Bruise A Ghost

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 5#p1077445

AgnosticBoy wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:03 pm The way I look at it is that if consciousness equals brain or is a product of it, then scientists should be able to discover subjective experience or deduce its existence simply by studying the brain. To date, that seems inconceivable that that would happen. I brought this up to DrNoGods before, as i'm sure many others have in different ways, yet he continues to claim that consciousness poses no special challenge to science or materialism.

The facts are that the ONLY way scientists know of subjective experience (or consciousness) is because we all experience it and can report it. Scientists did not discover its existence empirically nor did they deduce its existence. Our knowledge of neural correlates would not exist unless the subject was able to tell us what they're experiencing while observing their corresponding brain activity. SO even our neural correlates of consciousness are simply neural correlates of our subjective reports of our experience.

If anything William, we can just look at the history of science on this issue. We can find that scientists have tried to take the cheap way out by banning the study of consciousness. That's doesn't exactly match the pattern of success of materialist science to boldly take on challenges and to explain things and develop technology. But here we are, William and I (two humble agnostics), still not taken seriously because we dare to consider that consciousness might be something that's less than physical.
GM: The Message Generating Process allows for said Mind to speak for itself, and show itself to exist. As such, this is adequate evidence - the sort of evidence a sceptic calls for in relation to the subject of Intelligent Design.
What is represented in the whole is the evolution of God within the structure of the physical Universe.
Inner child
The Riders
The Astral Body
Accept
I have no reason not to trust that the thought was backed with good intentions.
Self-mastery
Taxonomic [concerned with the classification of things, especially organisms.]
One should not take the evidence as incontrovertible for granted, as we should always apply science to any evidence and test it for repeatability.
Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. the elevation of someone to divine status.]
Dohrman Prophecy Book Introduction
Shift Focus
The Matrix
Obstacle