Generated Messages and Word-Values.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

VVilliam

Generated Messages and Word-Values.

Post by VVilliam »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:33 am IF the universe was created THEN...we must exist within some type of Simulated Reality.

What it is simulating is beyond our reach with the present devices of science.

Are we able to identify possible evidence which scientific research has uncovered within this universe which could point to the possibility we do actually exist within a creation?
The above is a quote from a thread I created a few months back.

There is a way in which we can test the idea that this universe is not the product of mindless randomness.

I have two living documents which I use together.

The first I call my "ComList" and the second I call my ""Name2Number" list.

The Comlist is used to generate coherent messages. [GMs]

I always start with the date:

I then calculate the word-string re the date, using an online algorithm[SOURCE]

One Four Zero Two Two Two = 332

I then search the N2N doc to find any entries which add up to 332

In this case, there is one entry - the word string;

Understanding the correlations = 332

I then copy my total CL and paste it and shuffle it, [SCL] using an online algorithm. [SOURCE]
In this case I choose to shuffle x8 by clicking the "Randomize it" button 8x

I then copy the shuffled list and paste it into a new temp doc.

I then accept the first entry [first word-string on first page] as the Anchor-Point [AP] which is to say, the subject matter of the message being generated.

In this case;

AP="The Father"

I then check N2N for equal value word-strings - what I refer to as "Incontrovertible evidence"

The Father = 91
Mirror
Growth
Conceivable
Oneness
Origins
Gardeners
Peace of mind
STARGATE
Unequal

I then decide on what "random" method [Random Selection Process RSP] I will use to select line entries from the CL - in this case I will be using two;
I begin by taking the number value of "332" and so select each line 332 lines from the previous.
[Therefore RSP=every 332nd line entry]

Having decided on selection process I note the time;

6:52

and proceed.

[I select all line entries and then select "numbering" from MSWord options.]

MG

332. Penumbraa
664. Spring Loaded
996. Yahweh
1328. Group/Family
1610. Smarter
1942. Watch Your Step
2274. Looking into the science of Astral Projection
2596. Science of Consciousness

The next sum is 2596+332=2928
My CL only has 2657 lines entries [LE]

I always select last line entry to close off with.

2657. Oneness

Then note the time:

7:02

The above message generated is coherent, in that it speaks for itself.

I will now copy the CL and shuffle that x8 once more. SCL

The new AP="Here Am I Is Where I Ought - Examining My Conscious Thought"

I then search and select [SS] line entries [LE] from previous GM in SCL as well as selecting prior and post LE. RSP=SS+SCL+LE+PP=GM

7:12

GM

Galaxy
Penumbraa
Sexual Encounters

Things Will Run There Course
Spring Loaded
Evaluating Cautiously

Free! Free! Free!
Yahweh
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known

Free Choice Ends Here
Group/Family
Arcadian

Incorporate
Smarter
What Is Friendship?

Active
Watch Your Step
Wide

Pitchforks and Torches
Looking into the science of Astral Projection
Is It True Is It Kind Is It Useful

Hush!
Science of Consciousness
Success

Logophile
Oneness
Habit

7:18

I created this thread for the purpose of showing the consistency of this method on a daily basis, through doing the science.

Because of the coherency of the GMs and because of the word-string value correlations, I am of the opinion that the existence of this universe is NOT the product of a mindless chaotic random process, but rather - one of a mindful purposeful act, due to the systems I use which show that order does not come from mindless randomness - that true or pure randomness does not exist and if it did, one should not be able to observe orderliness underpinning it.

As ever, I am open to legitimate critique.

Re: Generated Messages and Word-Values.

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:30 pm
VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:33 am IF the universe was created THEN...we must exist within some type of Simulated Reality.

What it is simulating is beyond our reach with the present devices of science.

Are we able to identify possible evidence which scientific research has uncovered within this universe which could point to the possibility we do actually exist within a creation?
The above is a quote from a thread I created a few months back.

There is a way in which we can test the idea that this universe is not the product of mindless randomness.

I have two living documents which I use together.

The first I call my "ComList" and the second I call my ""Name2Number" list.

The Comlist is used to generate coherent messages. [GMs]

I always start with the date:

I then calculate the word-string re the date, using an online algorithm[SOURCE]

One Four Zero Two Two Two = 332

I then search the N2N doc to find any entries which add up to 332

In this case, there is one entry - the word string;

Understanding the correlations = 332

I then copy my total CL and paste it and shuffle it, [SCL] using an online algorithm. [SOURCE]
In this case I choose to shuffle x8 by clicking the "Randomize it" button 8x

I then copy the shuffled list and paste it into a new temp doc.

I then accept the first entry [first word-string on first page] as the Anchor-Point [AP] which is to say, the subject matter of the message being generated.

In this case;

AP="The Father"

I then check N2N for equal value word-strings - what I refer to as "Incontrovertible evidence"

The Father = 91
Mirror
Growth
Conceivable
Oneness
Origins
Gardeners
Peace of mind
STARGATE
Unequal

I then decide on what "random" method [Random Selection Process RSP] I will use to select line entries from the CL - in this case I will be using two;
I begin by taking the number value of "332" and so select each line 332 lines from the previous.
[Therefore RSP=every 332nd line entry]

Having decided on selection process I note the time;

6:52

and proceed.

[I select all line entries and then select "numbering" from MSWord options.]

MG

332. Penumbraa
664. Spring Loaded
996. Yahweh
1328. Group/Family
1610. Smarter
1942. Watch Your Step
2274. Looking into the science of Astral Projection
2596. Science of Consciousness

The next sum is 2596+332=2928
My CL only has 2657 lines entries [LE]

I always select last line entry to close off with.

2657. Oneness

Then note the time:

7:02

The above message generated is coherent, in that it speaks for itself.

I will now copy the CL and shuffle that x8 once more. SCL

The new AP="Here Am I Is Where I Ought - Examining My Conscious Thought"

I then search and select [SS] line entries [LE] from previous GM in SCL as well as selecting prior and post LE. RSP=SS+SCL+LE+PP=GM

7:12

GM

Galaxy
Penumbraa
Sexual Encounters

Things Will Run There Course
Spring Loaded
Evaluating Cautiously

Free! Free! Free!
Yahweh
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known

Free Choice Ends Here
Group/Family
Arcadian

Incorporate
Smarter
What Is Friendship?

Active
Watch Your Step
Wide

Pitchforks and Torches
Looking into the science of Astral Projection

Hush!
Science of Consciousness
Success

Logophile
Oneness
Habit

7:18

I created this thread for the purpose of showing the consistency of this method on a daily basis, through doing the science.

Because of the coherency of the GMs and because of the word-string value correlations, I am of the opinion that the existence of this universe is NOT the product of a mindless chaotic random process, but rather - one of a mindful purposeful act, due to the systems I use which show that order does not come from mindless randomness - that true or pure randomness does not exist and if it did, one should not be able to observe orderliness underpinning it.

As ever, I am open to legitimate critique.
What is that 'mindful purpose' for EXACTLY?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

This universe is NOT the product of a mindless chaotic random process, but rather - one of a mindful purposeful act. As such, it would be The Creator who can answer your question.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Two Zero Zero Two Two Two = 360
A projection of ones subconscious
Two Hundred Two Hundred and Two = 341
Of this Message Generating Process.
Two Hundred Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Two = 550
[~]

SCLx9+C&P last entry of each shuffle.
Everything/All - Suppression - Endemic - Making Steady Progress - The Smallest Spark Can Start a Fire - Returning the Compliment - Compass of Divine Insight - Write a Book - Dualic Energies

RSP= Prime Numbers: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97, 101, 103,

AP= "Hyper-normalisation"

10:54

GM

2. Poetry
3. The Hamitic Hypothesis
5. It Is Written
7. Ride Water
11. Between
13. Philo2
17. Word - String Values
19. Intelligent Awareness
23. Sovereign Integral Network
28. Interesting
31. Unfolding Status Quo
37. Respect
41. Arms Crossed Over Chest
43. Insidious
47. Why?
53. Mission
59. Unhappy
61. Reason Together
67. Photograph
71. Let Us Move On Together Then
73. Make
79. Discussing the data
83. Humdrum
89. Awesome
97. The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence
101. Further
103. Windows of Opportunity

11:13
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

What I am learning from this MGSystem is that "it" is not about me or you but about allowing for opportunity for any otherwise intelligent consciousnesses to impute their intelligence into the mix.

Re non-theists who are opposed to the idea of their being an overall mind behind [invisible/not easy to detect in] our visible Universe - I would say that they do themselves a disservice in resisting contact with said mind.

The way I have come to understand things re the nature of our shared reality - is that in opting for the theory of evolution with the addition of realization of the invisible mind, exposes the enormity of said mind re the time/space said mind has had to develop within.

Alongside that, is the realization that something which initially started out as one thing, became many things - so many things that trying to place a number as to how many things - is pointless.

Clearly fragmentation occurred as the mind developed - as can be seen in the evidence of the things themselves.

So the Galaxies became "Gods" and the Gods produced off-spring which are the Suns and planets continually forming - from beginnings to middles and to ends - and in doing so, providing the parent-Gods with Data of Experience.

I don't pretend to know what it is in the way of evidence that non-theists want in order to convince them to become theists.

But I do know that this evidence I am presenting, should be enough for anyone to seriously think about changing the way they see the world.

Two One Zero Two Two Two = 330
I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am?
Living our forefathers’ conflict
It is a slippery path of snake-oil.
The Realm of The Knowing of My Self
This moment is the perfect teacher

SCLx6+C&P last entry of each shuffle
Tired of the Nonsense - The Connection Process - Chaos Really Is Illusion - Intuit - Hidden Gem - Sacral chakra

AP= "The Completion Process"
The Completion Process = 250
A type of significant hint = 250

RSP=B&E [select beginning and end line entries from each page]

7:58
The Completion Process
"End Of Story" As The Saying Goes
Matrix
Knowledge
Unabated
Form
Is That A Tear In Your Eye?
Aion
Leg Hold Traps
Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle
Manipulation
I come from a dark place ¦it is so dark I can't even remember it
To make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
Letting Go
Unfolding Status Quo
Beauty
Story-Tellers
Meditation
Contemplation
Sing!
Creation Of A New Universe
Keep me in The Loop
Sign
Forgive
Personal boundaries
Much pain But Still Time
Write a Book
Get The Gist Of It
Falling asleep
I place no judgement on the results.
Science and Spirituality
Measurements
Provincial Thinking
Enchanted
Brahman
Stop. Listen. Observe.
Disclosure of Knowledge
We help each other
Make
Ensure
Ooky Spooky
Transparent
Separation
Gentle
Solar Plexus
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.
The House of Politics
That Sounds Like a Worthwhile Plan
This Speaks of....
Functional Cluster
Inside the workings of intelligence
Let yourself be taught
Eat
Nature
Main
Do a begin/end...
Remember/Memories
Glow Softly
The Spirit of the Land
Privacy
Geometry
Rest When Weary
Significant Variations
Unicus
Think outside the box
Penumbraa
The Message Generating Process allows for said Mind to speak for itself, and show itself to exist. As such, this is adequate evidence - the sort of evidence a sceptic calls for in relation to the subject of Intelligent Design.
It Seemed Like a Good Idea at The Time
Camelot
Crown chakra
Clean
Fearlessness
Start where you are
Being on The Same Page
Indifference
Time Does Not Exist Within an Eternal Reality.
Appreciating You
Go Within and Find That Place
Without getting caught up in the sticky web of Christian-denominational-dynamics
Antic
Non-Ordinary
Awaken
Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.
Final Destination
Speculation
Copy
Every Conceivable Detail
Etymology
To Add to That
Miracle
Resident of The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
Ghost In The Machine
The Point
Encouraging Indication
Exhibit
You Trust My Navigation
Fecund
Radical Self-Acceptance
Cataphatic
Observed by Many
A Page Of Dreams
What Is Our Purpose
You Are Watched Over
Trust The Process
Being Born
The Mystic Forest
Smart Phone
Family
Description
Psychology
Comprehend
Unless of course, you think otherwise
Another Mind Open
Gematria
Achievable Alternate Realities
Inner child
Extra Sensory Perception
Being Friends
Galactic Encompassment
The places that scare you
Interpretation
Yours
Truthful definitions
The Eternal Truth
The Squeeze
You Are All Loveable...
You Are Soooo Funny
The journey is fun and maybe that is the point.
God2
Appealing, Informative, Honest
Growing Pains
Cub
Families
Okay?
Sacral chakra
The Completion Process

8:09
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Aion ‘life’ (often in the sense of ‘vital force’), ‘whole lifetime’, was identified with the power ruling the kosmos (so regularly in the Corpus Hermeticum, and sometimes in magical papyri, see magic), with the sun (magical papyri)

Brahman the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena in the Hindu scriptures.

Solar Plexus The solar plexus chakra, or Manipura, is located in your stomach area.

Functional Cluster Clustering is the first step in forming a network of functions, and can help to identify new connections

Crown chakra The crown chakra, or sahasrāra chakra in Sanskrit, is known as “the bridge to the cosmos.”

Etymology the history of a word or phrase shown by tracing its development and relationships

Fecund producing or capable of producing an abundance of offspring of new ideas or new growth; highly fertile

Cataphatic (of knowledge of God) obtained through defining God with positive statements.

Gematria a Kabbalistic method of interpreting the Hebrew scriptures by computing the numerical value of words, based on the values of their constituent letters.

Sacral chakra thought to govern how you experience sexuality, creative expression, emotions, and more
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

VVilliam wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:30 pm What it is simulating is beyond our reach with the present devices of science.
The primary problem with that assumption is that whatever one decides is producing the simulation could then also only be a simulation, which itself is a simulation, leading to an endless regress.

Like all other attempts to make existence a contingent thing, it is nonsense.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

RCSaunders wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:11 pm
VVilliam wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:30 pm What it is simulating is beyond our reach with the present devices of science.
The primary problem with that assumption is that whatever one decides is producing the simulation could then also only be a simulation, which itself is a simulation, leading to an endless regress.
The main problem with this reasoning is that it supposes Conscious Intelligence as being the simulation rather than that which experiences simulations.

If one were to entertain the idea of that, one could then move easily away from the "problem" of endless regress
The theory of emergence of consciousness from unconsciousness is a contingent thing, and in that I certainly would agree it is a nonsense theory.

I am always open to being shown any evidence which supports that Idea. Meantime, I will continue presenting evidence which supports that the existence of the universe is not a chaotic activity of a mindless process and that true randomness doesn't actually exist.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:58 pm
The main problem with this reasoning is that it supposes Conscious Intelligence as being the simulation rather than that which experiences simulations.
You cannot just string words together and assume they mean something. I have no idea how you differentiate between, "consciousnes," and, "conscious intelligence." Intelligence is an attribute of only kind of consciousness, human consciousness, but all the higher animals are conscious, without intellect. What is consciousness if it is not that which, "experiences," whatever is consciously experienced?

Even if what you said meant something, what difference would it make. If what passes for reality is only a simulation someone/something must be porducing the simulation, but might itself only be a simulation. If you posit a simulation (as modern crackpot philosophers do) or any other thing that suggests existence is contingent on something else, the way all religions do, it always results in an endless regress.
VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:58 pm The theory of emergence of consciousness from unconsciousness is a contingent thing, and in that I certainly would agree it is a nonsense theory.
I agree. The emergence explanation of consciousness is nonsense. It comes from assuming consciousness is some kind to thing, or entity, or substance, when it is only an attribute (quality, property, or characteristic) of some enities, i.e. living organisms.
VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:58 pm I am always open to being shown any evidence which supports that Idea. Meantime, I will continue presenting evidence which supports that the existence of the universe is not a chaotic activity of a mindless process and that true randomness doesn't actually exist.
First of all, "chaos," does not mean, "random." The physical universe has a specific nature and every entity in it has a specific nature which it is the objective of the sciences to discover. The behavior of all things is determined by their nature and is not at all random, but, in the sense that it is not ordered, it is chaotic, because it is unpredictable.

You better hope the universe is, "chaotic." Order is death. All existence depends on disorder.

One other thing. The universe (everything that is including all life) as it currently exists could not possibly be anything other than it is. It is not contingent on anything else. Nothing is or happens by caprice or without explanation, but it is the nature of the universe itself which is that explanation.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

From yesterday's GM
Disclosure of Knowledge
We help each other
Make
Ensure
Ooky Spooky
Transparent
This use of wording is humorous.
We are involved with a process which allows for an invisible intelligence - essentially - a "Ghost" - to express itself using the tools made available to it.

Make + Ensure = Make 'n sure.

"Ooky Spooky"
An eerily spooky being described comedicaly to reduce the fearfulness of the encounter

Transparent
1. (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen.
2. easy to perceive or detect.

This word is able to be used for seemingly opposite ideas.

Further down the GM there is more reference;
Ghost In The Machine
The Point
Encouraging Indication
Exhibit
Significant Variations
Unicus
Think outside the box
I find this interesting because "Unicus" is the name I give to the constellation "Scorpius" and is also a name of a Unicorn - a character in a role-playing story;
[Unicus. A Unicorn, who also visits the Glade Encampment from time to time.]

Also - The word itself can be understood as the expression both " Unique Us" and "You and I See Us".

eta:

Ooky Spooky = 167
Realm of Remembrance
Do Not Worry
The Forerunner
Got The Picture
Your Best Self
True Colours

Ghost In The Machine = 178
Food for thought
Focused Individual
Carrier Identity
The Devil Ye Know
The Fathers House

Unicus = 87
Twelve
Truth
Evaluate
Manu iti
Birthing
Different
Gods Gift
Natural
Emergent
Ukulele
The Sun
The Dalai Lama
Digging deep
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

If you posit a simulation [snipped opinionated phase] or any other thing that suggests existence is contingent on something else, the way all religions do, it always results in an endless regress.
If one were to consider that endless regress is not a problem, then one would understand better.

Indeed, we have to accept it as factual otherwise we are left with the magic thinking that what exists, came from nothing. [Creatio ex nihilo]

Rather, one is better to accept that a creator-mind [conscious/intelligent et al] has always existed and then work out why our universe appears to have had a beginning.

A simulation is simply something which allows for a reality experience to be had by the mind having it.

Setting aside the absurdity of Creatio ex nihilo, we are left with the better explanation that the universe was created from something, and that 'something' may simply be what the creator thinks in ITs own mind - so our universe is 'made up' [is the fundamental matter of] the creators mind + the creators thoughts = things exist - and do not just exist, but exist to be experienced.

If this is the case, we should expect to see evidence of it being the case.
In regard to the evidence I am sharing, we would expect such to support the notion that we exist in a mindful creation, which is what it does support.
The theory of emergence of consciousness from unconsciousness is a contingent thing, and in that I certainly would agree it is a nonsense theory.
I agree. The emergence explanation of consciousness is nonsense. It comes from assuming consciousness is some kind to thing, or entity, or substance, when it is only an attribute (quality, property, or characteristic) of some enities, i.e. living organisms.
This assumes that consciousness can only inhabit biological structures and nothing else.
While the assumption is understandable, it may be that The Earth, The Sun and Saturn etc are conscious entities.

The evidence is strong at least for the Earth being an intelligent self conscious entity, since the critters created on her surface exhibit those traits.

Ultimately, it does not matter what we think - it only maters what the evidence reveals - and in the case of this GM system + the word-string values = evidence that there is mind behind matter, and the mind can be communicated with, and data compiled through that process = science.

Indeed, it is science you yourself could do, as you likely have all the tools at your disposal, to do so. It is called peer reviewing and involves replicability.
I am always open to being shown any evidence which supports that Idea. Meantime, I will continue presenting evidence which supports that the existence of the universe is not a chaotic activity of a mindless process and that true randomness doesn't actually exist.

First of all, "chaos," does not mean, "random."
Nor did I say that it did. I also used the word 'mindless' and that doesn't mean 'random' either.
The physical universe has a specific nature and every entity in it has a specific nature which it is the objective of the sciences to discover.
Yes. And what science is necessary to use to discover if there is an overseeing mind involved with the process of nature?
Presently - it appears that the science I am using is adequate to the task.
The behavior of all things is determined by their nature and is not at all random, but, in the sense that it is not ordered, it is chaotic, because it is unpredictable.
Rather - it is much more likely that it is ordered, but that the human position [default = ignorance] views it as chaotic/disorderly because they have yet to decode it sufficiently to know without a doubt that it is orderly even that it looks disorderly.
You better hope the universe is, "chaotic."
Given what I just wrote, hoping something is not as that something actually is, isn't helpful to me , you, or to the process of science.
Order is death. All existence depends on disorder.
Ambiguous statements are of no value to me understanding your position clearly.
One other thing. The universe (everything that is including all life) as it currently exists could not possibly be anything other than it is. It is not contingent on anything else. Nothing is or happens by caprice or without explanation, but it is the nature of the universe itself which is that explanation.
And the evidence strongly points to the universe being the product of a mindful intelligent process which can be communed with - using the device of human language.

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:09 pm
This universe is NOT the product of a mindless chaotic random process, but rather - one of a mindful purposeful act. As such, it would be The Creator who can answer your question.
But I ALREADY KNOW the answer. I was just SEEING if you did as well.

Post by Age »

But what is wrong with ASSUMING that being in a simulation leads to an "endless regress" is that 'simulation' does NOT ACTUALLY lead to a so-called "endless regress".

It does NOT matter how many 'simulations' ANY of 'you', human beings, what to ENVISION or IMAGINE ALL 'simulations' ARE and HAVE TO BE happening and occurring in 'Reality', Itself. Therefore, there is OBVIOUSLY NOT a so-called "endless regress" AT ALL.

ALL 'simulations' END AT, WITH, and IN 'Reality', Itself.
RCSaunders wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:11 pm Like all other attempts to make existence a contingent thing, it is nonsense.
But 'Existence', Itself, is contingent on 'two things'. And, just like EVERY 'thing' else, besides those 'two things', EVERY 'thing' is because of, or contingent upon, at least two 'things' coming together.

This, like a LOT of what I say and CLAIM, is ALREADY PROVED True as NO one can come up with an example otherwise. Which is unlike what I do with 'you', "rcsaunders". See, I PROVIDE ACTUAL examples that are CONTRARY to your WORDS and/or CLAIMS.

Like I just SHOWED and PROVED here above in this reply to the two CLAIMS you made here. See, unlike 'you', and "veritas aequitas", I do NOT just say things like: "You are ignorant", and then RUN AWAY, like SCARED and WEAK little individuals. I ACTUALLY PROVIDE 'that' what is CONTRARY to your CLAIMS.

Post by Age »

If one were to entertain the idea of that, one could then move easily away from the "problem" of endless regress
INSTEAD of LOOKING AT what is SUPPOSED, or GUESSED, to be happening and occurring, and ENTERTAINING IDEAS, WHY NOT just LOOK AT what ACTUALLY happens and occurs?

That way 'you', human beings, will NOT be SO Wrong, SO OFTEN.

Either 'you' have PROOF for what you SAY and CLAIM, or you do NOT. And, if you do NOT, then I suggest NOT even 'thinking', 'supposing' NOR 'entertaining' what you do NOT KNOW, let alone EXPRESSING on a public forum what you do NOT KNOW, and INSTEAD just EXPRESS ONLY 'that', which 'you' ALREADY HAVE IRREFUTABLE PROOF FOR. Exactly like what I DO.
So, AGAIN, WHY introduce and express ANY 'theory', let alone A 'theory' that is SUPPOSEDLY nonsense.
VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:58 pm I am always open to being shown any evidence which supports that Idea.
WHY are you OPEN to being shown evidence that support ideas that you ALREADY BELIEVE are true anyway?

WHY are you NOT OPEN to EVERY thing, ALWAYS?
VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:58 pm Meantime, I will continue presenting evidence which supports that the existence of the universe is not a chaotic activity of a mindless process and that true randomness doesn't actually exist.
Okay, but can I suggest that you just present PROOF, INSTEAD?

That way you could NEVER be Wrong, and, EVERY one could (and would "HAVE TO") AGREE WITH and ACCEPT your views here.

If you PROVIDE PROOF, then this is IRREFUTABLE, and then NO one could REFUTE those Facts.

Post by Age »

RCSaunders wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:07 pm
You cannot just string words together and assume they mean something. I have no idea how you differentiate between, "consciousnes," and, "conscious intelligence." Intelligence is an attribute of only kind of consciousness, human consciousness, but all the higher animals are conscious, without intellect. What is consciousness if it is not that which, "experiences," whatever is consciously experienced?

Even if what you said meant something, what difference would it make. If what passes for reality is only a simulation someone/something must be porducing the simulation, but might itself only be a simulation. If you posit a simulation (as modern crackpot philosophers do) or any other thing that suggests existence is contingent on something else, the way all religions do, it always results in an endless regress.
No it does NOT. And, your ASSUMPTION and BELIEF here is the VERY 'thing' that is STOPPING and PREVENTING 'you' from SEEING and UNDERSTANDING what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, here.

What is 'existence', EXACTLY, to you?

And, are you here saying or suggesting that 'Existence', Itself, IS eternal?

If no, then 'Existence' would have to be contingent on some 'thing' else.
RCSaunders wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:07 pm
VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:58 pm The theory of emergence of consciousness from unconsciousness is a contingent thing, and in that I certainly would agree it is a nonsense theory.
VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:58 pm I am always open to being shown any evidence which supports that Idea. Meantime, I will continue presenting evidence which supports that the existence of the universe is not a chaotic activity of a mindless process and that true randomness doesn't actually exist.
First of all, "chaos," does not mean, "random." The physical universe has a specific nature and every entity in it has a specific nature which it is the objective of the sciences to discover. The behavior of all things is determined by their nature and is not at all random, but, in the sense that it is not ordered, it is chaotic, because it is unpredictable.

You better hope the universe is, "chaotic." Order is death. All existence depends on disorder.

One other thing. The universe (everything that is including all life) as it currently exists could not possibly be anything other than it is. It is not contingent on anything else.
How are you using the 'contingent' word here?

And is it the same usage on ALL occasions in this thread, and forum?
RCSaunders wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:07 pm Nothing is or happens by caprice or without explanation, but it is the nature of the universe itself which is that explanation.
Have you worked out what that 'nature' is, YET?

If yes, then what IS the 'nature' of the Universe, Itself, to you?